Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Petite Possession (Pt 2)

"Kate explores her new power of turning Brad into lingerie."

11
3 Comments 3
14.5k Views 14.5k
10.4k words 10.4k words

“Now you’re absolutely sure you’re happy to be my panties?” Kate checked as she pulled open her intimates drawer as started to lay them out, “There’ll be no going back once I’ve transformed you.”

Kate’s one inch tall boyfriend nodded his head.

“OK then, which ones would you like to be?”

Kate was in a strange mood and wasn’t sure how to feel. The obvious feeling was remorse, she had done something stupid, something reckless and now Brad had to pay the price. He was effectively losing a month of his life, but it wasn’t as simple as that.

Brad was the perfect guy, the guy she’d always dreamed of, and of course she wasn’t the only girl who thought that. Yes, she and Brad were great together and yes he seemed to love when they were intimate, but a guy like Brad had options, but not anymore, not for the next month.

For the next month, he would be turned into an item of lingerie that she would keep on her body at all times, hidden away in her jeans, her shorts, under her skirts and dresses. She would start to wear pantyhose to create yet another barrier between Brad and the other women in the world. For the next month he would have no option but to worship her pussy. With her back turned, a big smile crept across her face, maybe she did know how she felt about this.

Kate selected three pairs of her favourite underwear and then chose two more from the washing basket. She held them up one by one and laid them out neatly on the bed. “These are nice,” she said as held up a pink silk pair, “they’re quite snug on me.”

Brad walked back and forth on the bed, finally stopping at the pink pair.

“OK then, this will be you for the next month,” Kate reminded him as she held Brad in one hand, her panties in the other and kissed him.

Almost immediately she was holding two identical pairs of underwear, with the pair that was now Brad twitching slightly in her hand. The magic woman had said they’d be able to communicate when Kate was wearing the garment and Kate was desperate to hear his voice.

She ripped of f her jeans and underwear and then, stepping ever so gently into him, eased him up her thighs.

“Can you hear me?” she asked nervously.

Nothing, she pulled him up further and eased him over her round butt and shaved pussy and fully into place between her legs.

“Yes I can talk!” Brad cried in a voice that wasn’t audible in the room, but that Kate could hear clearly in her head.

“Yes! We can talk!” Kate beamed, happy to hear his voice again, before feeling compelled to add, “I’m so sorry to have done this to you.”

Brad thought about telling her the truth, about how Emma deliberately done this to them, but decided that could wait. The last thing he needed in this vulnerable position was a fight between the two girls. Anyway, it felt wonderful being so close to Kate’s body and while a whole month as her panties was a long time, it was better than eternity locked in Emma’s safe, which had seemed a real possibility a few days ago.

“Thank you for being so brave,” Kate said, “I promise I will take such good care of you.”

“This feels sexy as hell, I’m sure I can handle a month of this,” Brad replied.

“So can I!” Kate was now giggling on her bed.

“I can move as well,” Brad said as he shifted his transformed body which resulted in slight twitching and tightening of her underwear.

“Oh fuck, that’s lovely!”

Kate moaned in pleasure as her pink silk underwear tightened around her and moved against her clit. “Oh you have just the right spot,” she breathed. The panties then hugged her butt a little tighter, much to Kate’s delight, “Oh my god, this is too nice, you are definitely my favourite pair!”

“What about this?”

“Oh!” Kate panted, “How the hell....”

She lay back and opened her legs as he tightened and touched her in all places at once. Her breathing increased making her pert breasts heave up and down. Still her underwear hugged and caressed her and within seconds they brought her to orgasm.

Her panties stopped moving, allowing her to regain composure. She sat up with a bewildered look, her long dark hair lying wildly around her head. She touched her underwear which was now damp.

“Opps, you’re wet,” she said, biting her bottom lip, “sorry.”

Brad continued to explore his new reality, “I can see out between your legs.”

“And now?” Kate asked, sitting up and crossing her legs.

“It all gone dark!”

Kate giggled, as she uncrossed her legs and then quickly recrossed them tightly. “Shame I’m a girl who like to cross her legs. What can you smell?”

“You.”

“Guess so.”

“And taste?”

“What do you think?” he asked, her scent all pervading.

Kate was relieved that Brad was taking this so well and rewarded him by wiggling into her flowery pencil skirt as opposed to her jeans. In a perverse way she still wanted to make an effort for him and so put on a tight black top, let her hair hang loose and applied lipstick.

“What would you like to do?” she asked as she tried to ease her tight skirt up so she could see him.

“I’m not sure you can always look at me when we speak.”

“Guess not, you’ll have to spend most of your time in the dark.”

“Yes, well you have chosen your tightest skirt.”

“Hey, it could have been jeans!”

Kate started to giggle as she felt Brad moving inside her deliberately tight skirt. “You really can’t get off me, can you? Once I put you on, you stay on.”

“True, that’s one thing I can’t do.”

Brad was still tightening and moving as much as he could as Kate unzipped herself from the pencil skirt and turned to admire her twitching panties in the mirror.

“Why hello sexy,” she said as she twirled around.

“Me or you?”

“Mmm, both of us. You’re just part of me now.”

She pushed up against her butt and watched as her cheeks bounced up and down, “Show me how far you can tighten,” she asked, before playing with her butt again.

“I didn’t know you were so turned on by your own butt,” Brad joked.

“Hey, don’t watch! It’s my butt I can do what I want with it!”

Embarrassed that Brad could see everything she did, Kate took her blue jeans and eased them up her long slim legs. She squeezed them over her ‘Brad-clad’ butt and buttoned them around her slim waist.

“What do jeans feel like then?” Kate asked as she again admired her own figure in the mirror, but this time confident that Brad wasn’t watching.

“Tight and I can’t see anything.”

“Shame,” Kate giggled as she sat down on her bed.

“Hey, you’re sitting on me!”

“Yeah! If you don’t like it then leave!”

*

With her jeans still tightly buttoned up and wearing boots and leather jacket, Kate left the flat and walked to the train station. She paid for one ticket and took a seat at the back of the almost empty carriage.

Brad tried to see where they were, but only tiny specks of light were coming in through the denim that surrounded him. When he looked inwards all he could see was Kate’s hips and butt and shaved pussy. Her pussy in particular was warm and vibrated a little. Her butt was amazingly soft and still had the scent of her shower gel.

“Touch me panties,” she whispered quietly.

“You can’t call me that!”

“Do you really want to pick a fight with me,” she whispered, “I’m in a position of power.... I can fart!”

She looked down at her jeans as if expecting an answer, but the only response was small movements deep inside. She could control the feeling to start with, but then had to hide behind a discarded newspaper to disguise her growing arousal.

“Okay, that was good,” Kate conceded as she straightened her clothing and stood up to leave the train, “but you must stop now!”

*

Brad and Kate talked and laughed for the next hour as Kate walked slowly through town and then along the river. They planned a cover story for Brad’s one month absence, he would be visiting friend in Europe, and talked about holidays and houses. Brad discovered that he could pull himself in between her butt cheeks and teased Kate with his new trick, forcing the girl to try and straighten her panties without anyone seeing.

The only problem was that Brad couldn’t see and so couldn’t join in when Kate commented on things they were passing. “She’s cute,” Kate commented as they passed a particularly attractive woman.

“Who? Can you unzip your jeans?”

“No!” Kate replied as she broke wind and walked on with Brad still very much zipped up inside.

*

They returned home and Kate walked to the kitchen and started to cook dinner for one. Emma walked in gingerly, unsure of what had happened with Brad or what he’d been able to tell Kate about his experiences while small.

“How is he?” Emma asked nervously.

“He’s gone away for a while,” Kate replied as her underwear twitched slightly.

“Is he OK?”

“Yes.”

Kate replied and then turned away before a smile creased across her face. She then disappeared back into her room and locked the door behind them. She ate quickly and then pulled off her jeans and sat, legs apart, on her bed.

“What shall we do?” she asked her pink underwear.

It immediately responded by twisting and tightening around her. “Can you touch yourself here?” Brad asked, twitching himself at the base of her butt.

“Here?” Kate touched herself.

“Oh yeah!”

“So that’s how you turn on a pair of panties.”

As Kate touched the back of her underwear, her underwear touched her clit. As she cried out in pleasure, she could hear Brad’s cries in her head. Her crotch was now Brad’s complete world and he expertly brought them simultaneously to orgasm.

She grabbed her pillow and hugged it. Usually at this time, Brad would try and get up to shower or watch television, leaving her alone. This time however, Brad was trapped and even seemed happy to talk.

*

One month later, Kate returned reluctantly to the magic woman and sat down on the empty chair. It had been an amazing month, with incredible sex and incredible talks with an incredible guy, even if he was only an item of clothing. She did miss his body and his kisses, but she would also miss this amazing relationship.

“You’d better take him off first,” the woman whispered.

“Oh yes,” Kate blushed as she stood up and pulled Brad out from inside her skirt.

The woman told Kate the spell which Kate slowly and carefully repeated. In less than a second her pink underwear had turned back into a full size, naked and very sexy guy. The woman discretely looked away as Brad quickly grabbed a pair of trousers.

They were both laughing as Brad leaned over and kissed Kate while belting up his chinos. Everything felt normal, as if he’d never been shrunk or turned into underwear. With his cock at least covered, he properly wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, hugged her and lifted her off her feet.

“Thank god for the spell!” she cried with delight as she repeated the all important words.

But no sooner as she said the words, she dropped to the ground, almost stumbling over with Brad nowhere to be seen.

“What happened?” Kate cried, “Where is he?” but then the feeling from inside her skirt answered her question, “Oh my god, he’s turned back into my panties and I’m wearing him, I mean them!”

The woman put a reassuring arm around her shoulder, “Because he spent so much time as your underwear,” the woman explained, “whenever you say those words, he will switch back and forth between the two shapes. When he switches from ‘man’ to ‘underwear’ he will also move from wherever he is in the world to your body.”

Kate was stunned and sat still as her mind whizzed, trying to understand what this meant. Her legs were crossed tightly and she was picking nervously at her nails.

“Umm, he’s back in there,” the woman reminded her, pointing discretely to Kate’s blue knee length skirt.

“Yes, can you turn me back?” Brad’s desperate voice echoed in her head, “Please Kate?”

“Oh,” she replied before repeating the spell once more.

Kate gasped and almost fell off her chair as Brad suddenly appeared beneath her and she had to stand up and step over his head to avoid them both crashing to the floor.

“Probably best to strip first,” Brad panted as he picked himself up from the ground and for the second time in as many minutes pulled on his trousers.

*

Brad kept looking nervously across at his grinning girlfriend as he drove them home. She now had immense power over him, able to retrieve him from anywhere in the world and turn him into an item of her lingerie at any time. One wrong word from him and he could spend the rest of his life inside her jeans.

“You must promise not to use the spell again,” he said seriously as he pulled into the underground parking.

“Why?”

“Because it’s against my human rights?”

Kate smiled.

“No, I’m serious.”

“Well, we’ll certainly use it whenever we travel by plane, we’ll only need to buy one ticket.”

“Well, yes.”

“And maybe at other times...?”

She reached over to the driver’s seat and wrapped her arms around him and kissed. He kissed her back and reached around her waist to pull her towards him. With Kate now kneeling up on the seat, he slid his hand down to her butt and tried to unbutton her jeans, knowing full well that she was naked underneath.

“No, not here!” she whispered.

“There’s no one around.”

“There’s only one way you’re getting inside these jeans,” she replied before thrusting her tongue back into his mouth, “and you know what that is...”

Brad looked longingly at her perfect, slim body with her drop dead gorgeous butt.

“You know you want to,” she purred.

“When would you turn me back?”

Kate shrugged, “Maybe never?”

“You’re not helping!”

“OK, OK,” she giggled as she rubbed her crotch, “It’s just that I’m getting so hot inside here...”

She now had one hand between her legs, while the other hand undid her ponytail to free her long dark hair.

“OK, just do it!” Brad cried out of pure frustration.

Kate clapped her hands together with excitement as she quickly repeated the spell. Brad was gone, with just his clothes scattered on the driver’s seat, and she was again wearing tight sexy underwear. She collapsed back into her seat and felt her panties grind themselves against her. Fuck, they wouldn’t stop, working both her front and back and driving her crazy. She was about to unbutton her jeans and give them a slap when they finally relented. She composed herself, picked up Brad’s discarded clothes and climbed gingerly out of the car.

“Your rule about no more transforming didn’t last long,” she gasped.

“That was just a one off.”

“Right.”

“Can you turn me back now?”

Kate laughed out loud as she sent a text and then walked off to the cafe to meet her friend.

*

Two weeks had passed and Brad and Kate were now regularly using their trick as a precursor to lovemaking. They would strip naked and then she would transform him so they could warm up together. Once she was ready, she’d turn him back and they’d make out as normal. Other than that though, life was back to normal apart from Brad being a little more careful not to annoy her.

Then on one Friday evening, after a long week at work, when they were both tired, they started to argue about who should cook dinner. Kate had arrived home late after two hours of yoga and Brad hadn’t felt like moving from the sofa.

“What have you been doing for the last hour?” Kate complained.

"Give me a fucking break Katie!”

“What?”

Kate stared at him angrily and he returned the glare. Then, very deliberately she started to recite the magic spell. Brad immediately stopped arguing and looked pleadingly towards her. “Don’t please.”

Kate looked even more determined as her sexy lips continued to form the words. Brad was now off the sofa and on his knees in front of her, looking up hopefully. “No, no, I’m sorry...”

She didn’t stop and, for the first time against his will, Brad transformed into pink panties now buried deep beneath both her tight black yoga pants and the white cotton underwear that she’d been wearing all day.

Kate stood there in silence, neither knowing what to say.

“I can’t believe you did that to me!” Brad’s voice was indignant as his form was crushed tightly inside her figure hugging yoga pants, “I thought we agreed you wouldn’t use your power like that!”

Kate was still pissed with him, but as she calmed down she was starting to regret what she’d done and starting to feel embarrassed.

“Katie?” the voice in her head implored.

This was the one thing Brad feared more than anything else, Kate transforming him without his permission and now she was giving him the silent treatment. He tightened himself around her butt and then gently rubbed himself across her clit in the hope of winning her back. She ignored him completely.

He tentatively rubbed across her clit again and this time was rewarded by Kate rubbing her hand across the back of her underwear to stimulate him. He went again and so did she. Within a few minutes, Kate was writhing around on the sofa, moaning with her legs apart. The voice in her head told her that her panties were also about to climax as Brad’s sexy cries brought her even closer.

“Wow, you were amazing,” Kate panted.

“You too,” her underwear replied

There was a long pause before Kate finally whispered, “I’m sorry.”

Her panties gave her a reassuring hug. “Forget about it,” Brad said, “just turn me back and I’ll cook dinner.”

“Can’t you cook like you are?” she asked.

“Bit tricky!”

“Shame, cos I’m not changing you back until the morning, I’d forgotten quite how much I like you like this.”

“Katie, please,” Brad started to squeeze her butt with all his strength.

“That won’t work!”

“Please Katie, I want out.”

“Won’t you stay in there tonight... just for me?”

This was new territory with Kate as good as refusing to let him out.

“If you’re good I might change out of these yoga pants later on, so you don’t have to spend the night in this smelly and confined jail.”

Kate was now getting off on the power she had over him and on the feel of her yoga pants as she rubbed her hands over her silky butt.

“OK, Katie, until the morning.”

***

Kate and Brad were about to leave for a holiday when an argument started about whether Kate should wear jeans. They’d already agreed that they would buy only one plane ticket and that Kate would turn Brad into her underwear and wear him during the flight. That saved money and so made sense, but they had failed to agree on her outfit for the trip.

“Come on Katie, not ten hours in your jeans,” Brad tried to reason with her, “It’ll be hot, airless and dark,” He held up her shortest summer dresses, “What about this?”

Kate crossed her arms defensively, “I’ll dress as a tart for you when we get there if you like, but not on the plane.”

“I’m not going to be your underwear when we get there!” he reminded her.

“Well, keep going on about my jeans and you might!”

*

Kate’s magic power had made their relationship even stronger, even if Kate was increasingly in control with Brad often stepping back from arguments that he would have previously contested. He knew that she had the ultimate power over him, able to turn him into a piece of her intimate clothing at any time.

Now when arguments or differences of opinions arose, she would stop and just look at him calmly and with complete confidence. Her big innocent brown eyes took on a certain, indescribable gaze as they asked ‘do you really want to go there?’

Brad would then break eye contact and look down to see what she was wearing. Was she wearing tight jeans, or worst, leather trousers? Was she sweaty from a run, or was she about to go out drinking with the girls.

Despite this, Brad still found her the most attractive and sexy woman that he’d ever met and even without her new powers, he would have had no plans to leave her. This was fortunately, as one on night after too many drinks, Kate had made it abundantly clear what she’d do to him if he ever left her or cheated on her. She’d explained in detail how she would instantly turn him into panties, a move that for him would be permanent. Using her body to demonstrate the point, she’d gone on to graphically explain why there would be no escape from her body.

This disagreement about what Kate would wear on the plane was no different. Brad stopped talking and instead walked over to kiss his five foot eight inch girlfriend on the cheek. He ran his hands up over her cute hips and up to her narrow hips, once more exploring her perfect female body.

“You know, one day I’ll work out how to wriggle off your hips and down your legs.”

“Really?” Kate smiled, rolling her eyes.

“Yeah.”

“And how exactly will you escape from inside my jeans?” Kate asked touching herself between her legs, “The crotch of these jeans will scupper any escape attempt.”

“Umm.”

“And what will you do if you escape me? You’ll just be a pair of used women’s undies lying helpless on the floor.”

“I’ll work out how to move on my own.”

“And go off to enjoy a happy life as a pair of my pink panties?”

Brad didn’t have an answer to that one, but then it was all academic as the small movements he could make as a pair of panties could in no way get him off her body.

 “Let’s face it, when you’re in panty form, my crotch is the safest place, and I’m sure the loveliness, place to be!”

Brad raised his eyebrows in mock surprise.

“Isn’t it!” Kate insisted, giving him the certain look.

*

They reached the airport and Kate checked in for the flight. They then slipped into the female toilets and locked themselves inside a cubical. Kate was smiling as she always did when she transformed Brad. It wasn’t only because of how ‘Panty Brad’, as she liked to call him, could stimulate her with amazing intimacy, but also because it felt like they were one. She could control him and protecting and he also provided her with a secret weapon that she could release if anyone ever tried to hurt her.

Brad playfully tried to kiss her, to stop her mouthing the magic words, but she pulled away and quickly ran them off. Bang, he was gone and she was now wearing underwear. She quickly picked up his clothes that had dropped to the floor and walked back of the toilets ready to board the flight.

Brad listened carefully to the muffled noises, trying to understand what was happening outside his tight jeans confine. He could hear when Kate boarded the plane and could feel her weight bear down on to him as she took her seat. He knew from the ticket that it was a window seat and he knew from past experience that she’d probably not move during the flight. He felt his cell tighten further as she clipped her seat belt in place and then pulled it extra tight, presumably for his benefit. He felt her body relax, her butt muscles release and rest gently down on to him.

Brad tightened himself to rub gently across her clit and at first he felt her legs open a little wider to enjoy the sensation. He then heard Kate acknowledge a woman who had sat down in the seat next to her and obviously feeling self conscience of what was happening inside her jeans, Kate crossed her legs tightly, crushing the front of him in between. This was her signal to stop and he reluctantly released.

Kate sitting in tight jeans with cross legs was the most restrictive position for Brad. Kate obviously couldn’t talk to him with others around and she’d made it clear that he wasn’t to play with her clit or vagina. He thought about tightening and pulling himself between her butt cheeks to amuse himself, but with her weight on top of him, he doubted whether he’d be able to pull himself back out. It was dark and the hum of the aircraft was muffled, making time pass slowly as he lay helplessly in his warm comfortable prison.

*

When they arrived, Kate collected their suitcase and started to walk out towards the taxis. She removed her leather jacket revealing a tight damp white t-shirt underneath.

“Come on Katie, time to turn me back!”

It had been over ten hours and Brad felt every bit like a ‘used’ pair of panties, with the temperature rising even higher as Kate strode through the hot and humid arrivals hall. The moisture in the air made him stick to her glutes as they pushed her long slim legs forward through the crowds.

“There’s nowhere private to turn you back,” Kate breathed as she pushed forward, her whole body starting to perspire.

“The toilet?”

“They were yuck!” she snapped.

“Well it’s starting to get a bit ‘yuck’ in here.”

“Too bad, you’ll not getting out until we reach the hotel,” she snapped, “and maybe not even then if you call me yuck again!”

Brad tightened up as much as he could in an attempt to get his own back on the intransigent girl. Kate noticed, but having slightly tighter pants was not a big issue for her right then and she just walked faster to raise the temperature inside her jeans even more.

It was almost half an hour later when Kate finally slid into back of a taxi where the aircon was only slightly better that the atmosphere outside. The driver kept glancing at her as he drove and Kate stared resolutely out of the window to avoid his gaze. Normally she would have been concerned, but she knew had a secret weapon between her legs that she could release into his human form and who would happily kick the shit out of anyone who threatened her. He’d done it once before when some guy had shoved her. That guy had had no chance and neither would anyone else who dared to touch her. That thought made her feel happy, as did the twitching that was now gently massaging the lips of her vagina.

*

They reached the resort and Kate gratefully closed the door of their secluded one bed villa. The whole resort had been built around an ancient ruin and their villa even had a piece of the original wall along one side of the living space, which was protected by a metal grille.

“We’re here!” she cried as she walked out on the veranda and looked down on their private pool.

“Turn me back now Katie!”

“Mmm, nice bed,” she continued to tease as she kicked off her boots and stretched out.

The brunette eventually unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs, “You still there?” she asked, tapping the front of her underwear.”

Kate then played her favourite trick and clamped her legs together before repeating the magic words. She knew from experience that when Brad turned back into the sexy guy he was, his neck would be trapped between her thighs. As usual an intimate wrestling match followed as Brad tried to get free from her legs and as usual, she didn’t let him out until he’d kissed and worshipped her some more.

“Fuck, I’m finally free of your body!” Brad cried, standing up and stretching his broad shoulders.

“So now what are you going to do?”

“Go back to your body...”

Brad was already naked and once he’d pulled off her tight white t-shirt, so was she. He pulled her legs apart and lay down on to her, both of them already aroused from Brad’s failed attempt to escape Kate’s uncannily secure head scissors. Within seconds he was inside her, thrusting down, his lips covering hers for both his pleasure, and to make sure she couldn’t use her powers.

*

They showered together after which Kate put on her black bikini and walked barefoot outside to the pool.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

“Our very own pool,” she giggled, “maybe you should be my new bikini bottoms.”

Kate was now sitting on the side of the pool with her feet in the warm water. The black Lycra material of her skimpy bikini curved erotically over her butt, with a slight wrinkle where one side had pulled further between her cheeks. It then ran tightly up and over her shaved pussy with thin straps knotted together over both hips to hold the garment tightly in place.

“You already have some,” Brad replied.

“Well, yes....”

“Kate, I thought we agreed?”

“I promised no jeans after the flight.”

“You promised you would manage your fetish of turning me into your fucking panties.”

Kate looked at him with her big eyes, as if bating him. She was looking for an excuse to turn him back into her ‘fucking panties’ and language like that was all the reason she needed. She stood up and removed her bikini top and bottoms and sat back down, her naked butt resting on the warm stone surround of the pool.

Brad slipped into the water and swam over until his head squeezed through the gap between her knees. His lips were frantically trying to reach her vagina, to kiss it, worship it and make her change her mind.

Kate opened her legs further to let him in so she could enjoy the feel of his tongue as it twisted and turned inside her. Brad patiently brought her to orgasm and then continued to give her vagina loving kisses as she caught her breath. With Kate now breathing slowly again, he looked up at her big brown eyes and smiled. Kate smiled back as she silently mouthed the magic words and within less than a second she was wearing him.

“Katie!” Brad cried exasperatedly as he looked out across the pool from between his girlfriend’s legs.

“Mmm?”

Kate slipped her body down into the warm pool, submerging Brad far below the still blue water and glided across to the other side. Her body easily held him underneath the water from where he could enjoy being pulled along, her muscles tensing and releasing with each breaststroke kick. She kicked back to the side of the side of the pool and climbed the stairs. She reached for one of the large white towels and walked back into villa, with Brad’s form constantly shaped by her butt as she walked.

She leaned against the vertical steel bars that formed the grille protecting the remains of the ancient wall. The space behind the bars was about one foot deep and four feet wide and was artfully lit with two spotlights. The bars were built into the concrete structure, with no door as there was no need to get in or out. Brad knew what she was thinking.

“No Kate! That’s not funny!”

Kate evidently disagreed as she had a big smile on her face as she eased Brad off her hips and down on to the floor. She then hooked him up with her toes and tossed him into the small sealed space behind the bars. Brad lay helplessly on the stone floor as Kate repeated the magic words.

“You bitch!” Brad growled, now back in his strong six foot tall body and looking at his naked girlfriend from behind solid bars.

Kate walked up to the bars and grabbed his rock hard cock, “It appears that I’m a sexy bitch.”

Brad grabbed her through the bars and pulled her up and lowered her gently on to his cock. The look in her eyes changed from arrogant confidence to innocent amazement and she held on tightly as he thrust into her. They climaxed, but still Brad held her through the bars, knowing that she could so easily walk off and leave him helpless. They went again, after which Brad had to let go and hold the bars instead to steady himself from the rush of endorphins.  

“I’m going to get dressed for tonight,” Kate smiled as she flicked her hair back and walked away to the bathroom.

“Hey, you gotta let me out of here!”

“Really don’t think you want me to do that right now... I’m on the toilet,” she called back with a giggle.

 

*

When Kate returned, she looked stunning, in a tight pale pink top which emphasised her modest breasts, and short black vinyl fared skirt. The skirt and matching heels extenuated her long legs, which were covered in thin tights. Her long dark hair was down and looked fantastic thanks to twenty minutes with the hairdryer. She gave Brad her best model walk as she reached the bars and let him kiss her on the cheek.

“You look fantastic,” Brad smiled.

“So do you.”

“I’m naked!”

“Mmm, I know.”

“Well then why don’t you transform me and get me out this bloody cell!”

Kate smiled and ran her painted nail across the steel bars, “So now you’re asking to be turned into my panties?”

“Just to get me out of here.”

“Oh no, once transformed, that’s it for the night,” Kate purred, exploring every inch of his naked body through the bars.

“Please don’t Katie.”

She stopped and looked at him sternly, “On your knees.”

Brad complied and looked up at her pleadingly as Kate pushed one leg through the bars. From his kneeling position, her long pantyhose covered limbs stretched up above him and he could see that she wasn’t wearing underwear.

“Kiss my leg.”

“Yes Kate.”

Something about her look, her pose, her perfume and the control she had over him was playing with his mind. He carefully took in her scent as he tenderly kissed her thigh.

“Higher.”

“Yes Kate,” he breathed

He was now kissing her as intimately as he could through the bars.

“I don’t have any panties,” she purred, “maybe you can help?”

“I thought we could eat and then take a walk along the beach tonight?”

“Is that really better than being in here?”

Kate had pulled her skirt through the grille so that Brad’s head was now inside. Kate’s thigh had wrapped around Brad’s neck and was now pinning it against the bars. Her skin was warm and smelt so Katie.

“Don’t you want to be trapped inside these tights?” she continued, her own words turning her on, “where you can worship my pussy and my butt all night.”

Brad knew she was becoming obsessed with wearing him, and with each time she was becoming more and more insistent. Maybe she wouldn’t transform him tonight without his permission, but she would probably refuse to release him from inside the grille.

The cute little brunette’s desires could ultimately only be met by wearing him twenty four hours a day, and because she was stubborn and ultimately powerful, he had no doubt that that’s how he’d end up. It wasn’t that she thought she was being cruel to him, in her mind being worn by her was the best thing in the world.

While he didn’t dare to admit it, Brad was also becoming obsessed with being her underwear and was now totally aroused and trying desperately to kiss her damp vagina, “Do it,” he panted.

“For the whole week?”

“If that’s what you want Kate.”

“It is,” she beamed as she once more mouthed the magic words.

*

Brad reformed as panties inside Kate’s skirt, tucked tightly underneath Kate’s pantyhose. His cock had been hard before she transformed him and he was enjoying the panty equivalent now. Kate’s long legs moved beneath him and then bent as she turned to sit down. As she settled down, the back of her skirt crushed against him as he endured her full weight.

Brad was about to tease her, when Kate started to roll her hips from side to side so that the part of her underwear that was now Brad’s sexual organs was stretched and pulled against the wooden seat.

“Oh that’s nice,” Brad moaned as he tightened and pulled around her clit.

“Yeah, do it to me!”

“Fuck, yeah!”

They both took their time and came together. As Brad lay still pinned beneath her, he had to admit that sex as Kate’s underwear was even better and more intimate than sex as a guy. The cries from above him suggested that Kate thought the same. Even though they had now finished and Kate was walking down on to the beach, the movement and feel of her warm body against him left him in a constant state of arousal. If she was to sit down and wiggle her hips again, it would take only seconds to climax.

Kate had kicked off her heels and had now reached the water.

“Want to see the sunset?” she asked, as she lifted her skirt so he could see.

“Wow, it’s beautiful.”

Kate let her skirt fall back down, reducing Brad’s view to just the sand beneath her feet. He turned his attention back inwards and pulled himself between her cheeks to massage her deep inside.

*

A few weeks later and Kate arrived at work in a black suit skirt and white blouse. With her hair in a neat ponytail, she clipped through the office in heels, as usual drawing discrete glances from some of the guys. They were interested in her of course, but despite not having seen Brad around recently, Kate didn’t seem interested in anyone’s advances.

She sat down behind her desk, from where no one could see her hips rock gently from side to side. They certainly couldn’t see the tiny twitching of her underwear, completely hidden from view deep inside her fitted skirt.

The hypnotist had replied to her email and had agreed to help.

“Are you sure we should do this?” Kate whispered.

“Yeah, let’s do it,” Brad replied and gave her a reassuring hug around her butt.

Kate left the office for her appointment. Within an hour she would be in a trance, after which she’d be unable to remember the magic words. She would be condemning Brad to life as her underwear, spending every hour of the day under her skirts, her dresses or inside her jeans and shorts. He would have to worship her constantly and in return she’d use her perfect body to keep him in a constant state of arousal. It was a deal that both were happy to accept.

***

Life had settled into a wonderful routine for Brad and Kate, comprising sleep, arousal and constant intimate contact with each other. Kate would wake up naked other than for the pink panties that were in fact her boyfriend, Brad.

Kate was sleeping better than ever since she’d been wearing Brad, his snug embrace around her hips and down between her legs made her feel safe. Brad would sometimes wake during the night, but as he was unable to get off her hips, there was very little he could do under her dark, warm duvet. Getting up to watch a movie was certainly out!

If he did wake during the night, he’d examine every inch of Kate’s butt, hips, crotch and as far as he could see down her legs. He’d then pull himself gently back and forth across her skin which was his equivalent of kissing. Kate would always be lying on at least one part of him, pinning him to the bed and making the impossible task of sliding off her body even more impossible. If he moved gently enough it would tickle her and she would roll over in her sleep, only for him to be pinned down by another part of her body.

If he still couldn’t sleep, he’d tighten and twitch against Kate’s clit in the hope that she’d wake and reciprocate. Sometimes this worked and she would rub the back of her panties to bring him to orgasm. Sometimes though, she would wake up tired and cranky and push her hand down the front of her underwear to prevent his touch.

“Remember I have a safe,” she would whisper, her head under the duvet, “do you really want to spend the night locked inside there?”

“Sorry Katie.”

“Good, now snuggle up to me tightly and go back to sleep.”

Kate was a beautiful woman, but she could be scatty. The chances of her mislaying her key or forgetting the code to unlock the safe was high. With this fear instilled in him, Brad had always obeyed her and had yet to be locked inside her safe. Anyway, cuddling up to her warm butt was much sexier than being locked in a cold steel box.

*

Before Kate got up they would always ‘make love’, their way. She’d pull off the covers, open her legs and watch as the pink silk fabric that was always pulled tight across her pussy, pulled even more snugly around her and then trembled and moved. Its touch was so gentle, but yet so effective and the feeling of the silk against her was almost too much to take. Her moisture would soak in and would remain infused in him for the rest of the day.

Kate would rock her hips back and forth to stimulate Brad and then roll on to her side and massage the back of her underwear with her fingertips so they could climax together. She’d then collapse back down with exhaustion, still comforted by Brad’s tight embrace.

With a white robe tied around her, Kate would walk barefoot, hair messy to the bathroom. Love making often meant that Brad wouldn’t be sitting straight, usually with at least part of him slipping between her cheeks. He could usually retrieve himself from inside her crack, but after lovemaking he was usually too exhausted to straight up.

The only time Brad couldn’t pull himself out from between her round butt cheeks was when Kate was sitting down. Kate knew this and liked to tease him by pulling him deeply between her cheeks just before sitting down on a wooden chair. Her almost naked bum would spread out under her weight leaving Brad trapped inside her crack. To Brad it felt like having his arms tied behind his back.

“You know you’re good as a thong,” she’d tease as Brad lay trapped helplessly beneath her, hoping like hell that she didn’t break wind.

*

Once locked safely inside the bathroom Brad would get the first of his two daily reprieves from her body, but even here they would play games. Brad would tighten as tightly as he could around Kate’s hips to see if he could stop her removing him. With Brad pulled tight, Kate could still remove her underwear, but had to pull a little harder while jiggling back and forth on the bathroom tiles.

“Bad you!” she’d cry, aroused by both the thought of being trapped inside Brad’s embrace and the pressure that he was inadvertently applying to her clit.

“Well it’s not fair that you can put me on and take me off whenever you want,” Brad complained, “whereas when you put me on, I’m trapped!”

“What do you expect? You’re just a pair of my panties, you have no rights.”

“I have basis human rights!”

“Why, are you human?”

“Well, ‘lingerie’ rights.”

“Making yourself sound posh doesn’t help,” Kate gigged triumphantly as she dropped him on to the bathroom floor, “You can just wait here until I put you back on!”

Kate couldn’t hear Brad when she wasn’t wearing him, which meant that he couldn’t answer back when she stood on him with her bare feet and started to brush her teeth in the nude. Her weight, channelled through her manicured feet started to make him ache, but Kate didn’t care, he was lovely and soft to stand on.

Kate’s showers lasted at least fifteen minutes, after which she would towel dry and eagerly slip him back on. This was one of Brad’s favourite parts of the day when they would be alone together and Kate would strut around in just her underwear, giving Brad a rare view of the world. Other than that, Brad’s view on the world was either what he could see down between her legs, or just the dark inside of Kate’s jeans or yoga pants. Shorts were slightly better as they gave Brad a brief glimpse out through the trouser leg, but that still wasn’t much and even that would vanish when she sat down and crossed her legs.  

Kate’s work was Brad’s least favourite part of the day, particularly when Kate had long meetings. Kate had a great posture and sitting still for long periods of time wasn’t a problem for her, but it could be for her underwear.

“When will this meeting finish?” Brad asked, aching from the unyielding weight of Kate’s butt pinning him down against the hard seat.”

He knew that Kate couldn’t reply, but he hadn’t expected her to react by crossing her legs. Now he’d lost his trickle of fresh air and his glimpse out through the bottom of her skirt.

“Fuck you Katie,” he joked as he tightened up around her.

Brad couldn’t see Kate smile, but the colleague sitting opposite her did and looked back expectantly, hoping that the stunning brunette was smiling at him. With everyone now looking at the presentation, Kate covered her mouth as if coughing and then whispered into her hand.

“You made me smile and my boss thought it was a come on!”

“Well, uncross your legs or I’ll make you smile again....I mean it!”

Brad’s pathetic attempt to threaten her made Kate giggled again and everyone looked at her. Fuck, she would make Brad for that.

After work, Kate would alternate between the gym and a run. A run was her favourite because she could talk with Brad and have a laugh as she relaxed from the day.

Brad had been begging her to wear short running shorts in place of her usual yoga pants. Yoga pants were tight and provide a complete blackout. They were also hot and airless and Brad ended up soaked by Kate’s perspiration that he literally had to suck up from her body.

As a present for Brad on his birthday, Kate had bought herself a cute pair of orange running shorts. They seemed promising as first, with Brad enjoying the orange glow and the view out through the short trouser legs. But when Kate started to run, her pert butt started to bounce around with very little to hold it in place. The shorts didn’t provide the same support as the yoga pants and the only thing left to control her bouncing cheeks was Brad. He tried to tighten up to hold her in place, but it was exhausting and soon he had to rest and just take the relentless buffeting from his girlfriend’s behind.

“Please stop! Brad panted.

“Hey you wanted these tarty shorts.”

Brad hugged her helplessly as her damp cheeks knocked him around. It was a relief when she stopped and sat down, her sweaty cheeks sliding across him and pinning him to the park bench.

“You almost knocked me out,” he panted, looking up at the damp butt cheeks that held him firmly in place.

“Are you talking to my butt again?” Kate asked.

“No,” Brad replied in embarrassment before admitting, “OK yes, they seem like spoilt bitches from where I live.”

“Well, you better learn to love them, because there’s no escape from them.”

When Kate returned home after her run, Brad would get the second of his two breaks from Kate’s body. She would strip him off and place him in the top loader washing machine with the rest of her dirty washing. She liked to sit on top of the lid, as if holding it closed, as she pressed the ‘lock’ button to start the machine. The click of the lid locking echoed inside the drum, followed shortly by the machine being flooded with warm water. To Brad it felt nice, as did being dried inside the tumble drier.

Kate would shower at the same time as Brad was washing so that her naked body was ready and waiting for him as soon as the drier program finished. She’d pluck him out and slip him on while he was still warm. He’d get a few moments to look around as if a real person, before she’d reach for the dreaded jeans.

*

On the day Brad had made Kate giggle during her important meeting, Kate had something special planned. She stepped out of the shower and slipped into Brad as usual, but then picked up a bag containing her new purchase.

“Added protection for me and added incarceration for you,” Kate teased as she held up a pair of lockable underwear come shorts that were designed to repel any sexual attack.

“Aren’t they supposed to keep men out, not in?” Brad questioned.

“You’re not a man.”

“But I have the mind of a man.”

“Yes, I guess it’s ironic that you’ll be locked ‘inside’ then.”

Brad watched as Kate eased the tight garment up her legs and up over her hips. He’d heard about these things, they were impossible to cut and once locked in place around a woman’s waist, were impossible to remove without knowing the combination.

Kate’s slim body was now tightly contained inside the high security underwear. Her hips were tightly wrapped up and her round butt was pulled in so tight that it no longer bounced as she played with it. The material encircled her upper thighs so tightly that she could barely push a finger in between. Already aroused by how snugly it fitted her, Kate tightened the waist band some more, secured the catch and turned the dials until the unlocked position was lost.

She tucked her fingertips inside the waistband and tried to pull the white shorts down over her hips, a physical impossibility as the waistband was now locked at several sizes smaller than her hips.

“Katie, I can barely move!” Brad’s voice sounded in her head, “I’m being crushed from all angles!”

“Mmm, so am I,” Kate purred, as she enjoyed the tight shorts.

“It feels like that time you tried to iron me!”

“Oh yeah, that was fun...”

Kate slowly stepped into her jeans, which were now tighter than ever as they had to enclose an extra layer of fabric. The jeans tapered around her waist such that there was no need for a belt, but that didn’t stop Kate using one. It was made of thick black leather, but most importantly its buckle could be locked with a padlock. Kate pulled it tighter than usual, which made her jeans ride up a little higher than before, which in turn meant that crotch of her jeans pushed Brad even more snugly against her shaved pussy.

“Why, hello...” Kate smiled suggestively as Brad’s soft silk pushed against her and then twitched and moved in response to the new even more taut position.

“Kate, your jeans are pushing me into you.”

“Are they?”

“I’m slipping inside!”

Kate had now closed the buckle and was locking the small gold padlock in place.

“Now will you distract me at work again?” she asked, twirling and inspecting her figure in the mirror.

“No Katie,” Brad gasped, barely able to move inside the press.

“Good,” Kate purred, “Now I’m not going to let you out, but I will do this.”

She reached behind her and worked her fingers into her butt. Even with the barrier of her jeans and the security shorts, Brad instantly felt her touch as it massaged his silky material.

Oh fuck,” Brad moaned, as he relaxed at the front and slipped further into her vagina, “Fuck yes!”

*

For Kate it had been a long summer evening with friends, for Brad it had been an even longer evening crushed and smother, engulfed and enclosed. Kate had loved the feeling of power, the feeling of her and Brad being inseparable. Her jeans were now like a safe, all locked up with no way in or out. Brad and her vagina were inside, snuggled up together and that’s exactly how she wanted them. Evidently Brad had also understood the permanency of the situation and had immediately obeyed every command that she had discretely whispered into her jacket. ‘Clit, gently’. ‘Vagina, now!’    

Kate had sipped spirits all night so that she wouldn’t have to pee, but had still drunk too much. She arrived home in the early hours with her head spinning. She let her long brown hair out of its ponytail and tried to do a ballet pirouette as if that would stop the room from spinning. Brad, sober as always had no choice but to hug her as they both spun around and then Brad took the brunt of her weight as she landed unsteadily on the bed.

The key to Kate’s belt was in the back pocket of her jeans, but she didn’t even get that far, as she closed her eyes and was soon asleep.

*

Kate apologised the next morning and agreed that she would only use the anti-attack shorts if Brad misbehaved. However, a few days later she had reason to regret her decision.

Unbeknownst to Brad, Kate had confided in Emma. Emma was the only other person that knew about Brad being shrunk and therefore was the only person Kate could tell about Brad being transformed into lingerie. She’d even told Emma the magic transforming spell before she had hypnotised herself to forget. Although she knew the spell, Emma was under strict instructions not to tell her unless it was a life and death emergency.

However, Emma had become increasingly frustrated by Kate and Brad’s relationship. Kate was in a constant good mood, which was irritating enough, and was more often than not in a state of arousal, looking down at her crotch, whispering and giggling. So one Friday evening, Emma decided that it was her turn.

The girls had already drunk a bottle of red wine and had moved to the lounge to watch a movie. Emma looked on nervously as Kate sipped another glass of wine, unaware that it contained sleeping tablets.

“Are you OK Katie?” Emma asked as she retrieved the glass of wine from Kate’s unsteady hand.

Emma’s dose of drugs was already coursing through Kate’s slim body and within minutes it had sent the brunette into a deep sleep.

Kate’s head flopped down on the sofa and on to Emma’s waiting pillow. Emma then lifted her legs up on to the sofa and excitedly peered under Kate’s short floral dress, which she had specially worn to allow Brad some air on the warm summer evening.

“Oh my, you’re pink,” Emma exclaimed as she saw the tiniest and tightest pair of pink silk underwear hugging her friend’s crotch, “no wonder Katie can’t stop giggling.”

Brad was in shock as Emma’s big blue eyes approached and instinctively tightened his grip around Kate.

“You can move!” Emma cried. This was getting better and better.

Emma grabbed Brad’s waistband and ripped him down Kate’s legs and off over her black ankle boots. Emma was also wearing a flared summer as she also wanted ease of access. She reached under her dress and ripped off her blue thong to be replaced by a quivering, trembling pair of pink panties.

“If you ever tell Kate about what I’m about to do to you,” Emma warned, “I’ll take these scissors and cut you into a hundred pieces.” She snapped the scissors dangerously close to him to demonstrate her point.

She poked one foot into Brad and then the other. From there she pulled him slowly up her slightly paler, slightly longer and slightly fuller legs. Her shaved crotch was getting closer and closer and then he was there, stretched tighter than ever.

“Fucking hell Emma, take me off!”

“It can talk!”

Emma dropped her dress back down, sat on the sofa next to Kate’s peaceful face and crossed her legs.

“Now panties, do whatever it is you do to Kate...”

Brad stayed quiet and motionless, aware of just how much power this sadistic blonde had over him. Moisture from the horny bitch was already soaking into him and her scent was quickly replacing Kate’s beautiful scent.

Emma stood up, lifted her dress and slapped her butt hard. Brad winced in pain.

“You bitch!”

“Oh good, you’re still there,” Emma smiled as she slapped herself again, “but then I guess you can’t go anywhere.”

“Take me off you fucking bitch!”

That annoyed Emma and reached the open scissors up between her legs and positioned Brad between the sharp blades.

“One squeeze and I’ll slice straight through you.”

Brad was terrified and started to flex himself against her clit as she continued to hold the scissors in place. He tightened himself against her now moist vagina and his silky material soon slipped inside.

The scissors were gone and Emma opened her legs wide, making it easier for Brad to breathe. Her threats were gone to be replaced by cute cries of pleasure. Emma writhed around on her butt, unknowingly arousing Brad. He started to cry out in pleasure which only turned her on more.

He tightened at the back and slipped between her butt cheeks. Although this felt like having his hands tied behind his back, he willingly submitted. Fuck, her touch was amazing. They climaxed together and lay recovering from their exertions.

“You’re so deep inside my crack, you’re almost a thong!” Emma breathed as she played with the pink silk that ran between her legs.

“Yes and with you sitting on me I can’t pull myself out.”

Emma smiled, pulled her skirt down and stayed sitting exactly where she was.

“Kate told me the spell to turn you back again,” Emma confided.

“Really? Kate told me that no one knew it.”

Brad wasn’t sure how to feel. He’d committed to staying as a pair of panties for the rest of his life and he thought there was no way for him to be turned back even if he wanted. Now there was a way, Emma knew the spell.

“Would you want to be turned back?” Emma was intrigued.

Brad didn’t know what to say.

“I can see why Katie told you there was no way back,” Emma continued, “I’d certainly keep you imprisoned as a pair of panties if I could.”

Now he knew that it was possible to be turned back into a guy, Brad wasn’t sure what he wanted.

“Can you turn me back, just for a few minutes?” Brad asked nervously.

“No, Katie has to say the words.”

“Oh yeah.”

Brad looked inwards at Emma’s still warm pussy and vibrated himself against her soft skin. He could feel Emma melting away again, her head going back and her strong thighs opening. Why hadn’t Kate been honest with him? If he’d asked her to turn him back would she have lied and told him it was impossible? At least Emma had told him the truth. He listened to her cries of pleasure and realised that he might enjoy an evening inside Emma’s dress. He could deal with Kate in the morning.

Emma was naked other than for the panties. Her legs were spread, her blonde hair lay crisscross across her face and she was gasping for breath. If Brad kept this up, she doubted she’d make it through the night.

Published 
Written by AndreaJordan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments