Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How it all began

"Two online lovers finally meet..."

5
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
The Start.

They had been talking for weeks. The conversations, at first innocent about various subjects, had started to flirt around the edges of sex. They talked of school crushes, and former loves. Finally they had crossed that invisible line; “So...what do you like? You know? When it comes to sex?”

The words were halting, nervous even. He sat there, looking at his screen. The woman he was looking at on the screen was gorgeous. Lush curves, with long, flowing auburn hair with that pale complexion that one sees with such vibrant colouring . And wine red lips.

He could hardly believe that she was flirting with him! He thought himself dreaming. What to say? Does he jump straight in, with his fantasies, real-life escapades and near misses? Or, does he hang back and play it cool?

His mind wanders, playing over his daydreams. To bare his innermost secrets and fantasies…to tell her how he would ravish her lush body....would it scare her? Entice her? Make her skin flush, and her pussy wet with excitement?

He thinks of how she might taste, her initial wetness, followed by the musky flavour of her sex. How she might feel, writhing under his gentle caress, his tongue exploring her depths and folds. How her clit would stand proud and erect, matching her nipples, aching for the release that his mouth would willingly provide.

He imagines her moving, as he teases with tongue, fingers and cock. How her mound would swell as blood flowed to sensitive nerves. And how she would react when he plunged into her, gliding into her deep, moist folds? He can feel his excitement rise, as he imagines her mouth sliding down, over his cock, her hand around the base of his shaft. He can almost feel her lips caress over the smooth end, as she engulfs him, in his mind...

Days later.

“I’m flying over, to visit family and friends. Would you like to meet?”
He smiled. What a silly question!

"Sure. I know just the place, a nice pub. Lunch sound good?"

"Sure."

Times and dates are set, and time crawls to the weekend. Finally they meet up. She smiles as she sees him, a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. They walk to the pub and make small talk over a nice meal and a drink at a small pub he knows.

Conversation flows. One subject leads into the next, and then they realise that a couple of hours have passed. The meal finished, and the bottle of wine drunk, they sit for a few minutes, idly chatting.

"I know this area. Let's take a walk."

 She smiles at him, her tongue licks her lips.

"Good idea. Walk off that marvellous lunch!"

He watches her, his own throat now dry and wondering if his anticipation is getting the better of him. Does she feel the thrill of electricity he does, when he looks into her eyes?

They chuckle, settle up the bill, and head out of the area. They stroll down a country lane and into some woodland, over a stile. The peace is excellent. As they walk on, close together, their hands brush against each other occasionally.

The conversation halts and then, as one, they turn to one another and kiss. It is sudden, and natural. They flow together, a meeting of spirit and body as tongues dance with each other. They part, and look at each other.

"I..."

"We..."

"No, you go first..."

They giggle, as they stumble into each others sentences. As if being telepathic, they both look around, and make their way to a small stand of trees that is sheltered from the autumnal breeze. They sit, and kiss once more.

“Listen, I…”

This time, the kiss is slow, measured, barely controlled. And then, like water breaking a dam, they start to kiss passionately. Hands roam each other's body as buttons slip un-done, and warm flesh yields to chilled hands that have been out in the crisp, cool air.

Hungry hands make short work of the coats which fall to the floor to cover the surface of leaves on the ground. Her long red coat and his black one, scarlet and black, the colours of passion.

He kisses her back to the ground and then kneels. He slips off his shirt, revealing a slim, muscled torso. Straddling her midriff, he slowly teases her. Hands slide over shoulders and he kisses her lightly at first. Hands roam her chest, circling and teasing. They slide over her ribs, and around to her back. He pulls her close, their embrace fierce, primal and savage. Tongues intertwine, forming a heady mix of passion mixed with the faint taste of the wine from earlier.

Her hands run along his ribs, and up over his back. Nails scrape gently along his abdomen, tracing the fine hair above his belt buckle. Slipping lower, they squeeze the bulge below it gently. Teasingly firm, yet a distance away. He sits back, his buttocks resting on her thighs, and pulls her to a sitting position.

"Too many clothes, woman!" he growls, and she chuckles.

He helps her out of her blouse, and then her tee shirt. The chill breeze means her chest, rising and falling, is capped by a pair of dark, hardening nipples. They strain against the material of her bra.

"Still too much?" she chuckles wickedly, as deft hands slide around to her back.

Freed of their confinement, her breasts swing free. He admires them, perfectly formed and looking so enticing. He dips his head to delicately run his tongue around the areola. She shivers as the cool wind brushes over the dampness. Her nipples are so proud now, aching and begging for him to take them and use them. His mouth clamps around one of them, and she gasps as pressure, warmth and moisture engulf it.

Her hand at the back of his head, his at her back, they lose themselves as he works the succulent flesh, as hungrily as when he devoured the steak earlier. Her free hand drops to his crotch. His sizeable bulge is now straining the material. She struggles to undo his belt one handed, but succeeds. His button-fly pops open, and she traces the outline of his thick cock, through the material of his black underwear.

Reluctantly pulling him from her breast, she gets to look closer at him. She estimates a nice size cock. It is long, and straining for release. She guesses it must be what? Eight and half, nine inches in length, and a good thickness, too? She smiles her appreciation, a new hunger in her mid, and pushes him onto his back.

"I've got to see this! It looks... inviting!"

They both chuckle as she slowly forces him back on his elbows. Slipping her hands into his boxers, she deftly frees his manhood.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

Warmed hands circle it, the head of it brushes her nipple. With her hand encircling his now hardened shaft, she kisses him down to the ground. Her hand moves slowly up and down, admiring the firmness. Kneeling to one side of his body, she kisses his mouth, down, over his chest, circling the nipple. Nibbling gently, she can feel his eyes on her, as her mouth continues its magic caress along his body.

One of his hands cups her breast, massaging, and roughly teasing her nipple. She looks up at him, a wicked glint in her eye. A moan escapes his lips as she licks down the length of the shaft. Her tongue trails a line down to his balls and flickers about them. It then re-traces the route. Coming back to the head, her lips kiss it, parting slightly as her tongue licks around it and then under it.

Then, without warning she plunges down, taking him in as far as she can, causing his upper body to jolt as he sits upright. Her hair falls over his crotch, tickling, and he brushes it aside. He watches her mouth descend along the shaft, taking it in, and then slowly sliding back along. She feels him swell in her mouth, under the influence of the warm, wet suction.

She feels his hand squeeze her breast, twisting the nipple slightly. She feels his free hand on her shoulder and then it moves to her hair. Gripping gently, in ecstasy, he slowly guides her movements. She also feels the wetness of her own reaction to the thick muscle in her mouth. Her hand involuntarily moves to her own needs, as if with a mind of its own.

Her tongue circles, her mouth caresses, her hand moves...time stands still for him. The wet friction is exquisite. This beautiful woman, the things she does, the way she makes him feel. God, who would have known?

Reaching under her flowing skirt, his hand traces her calf, along her thigh. She parts her legs slightly, allowing him access to her. She shifts slightly to be facing toward his feet somewhat, and his hand finds his prize. Sheer material, soaked with the juice of her passion meets his fingers. Quickly, he moves than aside. Smooth skin, slick with her need, meets his questing fingers. They run from her ass, teasing her there in the cool air along to the top of her opening. He finds her clit, and circles it.

“I want to taste you. Come here.”

She straddles his head, and lowers herself delicately to his waiting mouth. Greedily, he starts to use his tongue and mouth on her. Hands grip her hips. Slipping along, into, around....teasing her clit, his tongue circles, teases and then bores in; a merciless tongue lashing that makes her writhe.

His hands grab the cheeks of her butt, holding her to him, pulling her wet pussy onto his willing tongue. Never stopping, it flirts and flickers along the length of her sex. He refuses to give her the final release as he loses himself in this pleasurable task. Moving together, they start a rhythm....back and forth, slipping, sliding, teasing and licking.

“I want you, baby. I need to be inside you.”

The words come as a gasp; his breath is coming in short bursts. She slides her body along his, her back to him. He grasps his cock in his hand, as it points upward, and grunts as her opening glances the head. Slowly she lowers herself down, rotating her hips slightly. Moaning, she feels inch after inch slide into her.

Her vagina slips over his cock like a flesh glove. Still she slides down, impressed by the fullness, his cock filling her utterly, stretching her slick muscles. Finally she drops onto it, unable to tease herself anymore and she reaches the bottom of his shaft. He can feel it rubbing deep inside her, massaging her sensitive areas as she moves.

She rides back and forth, up and down…his hands on her hips, her ass, and her back. She reaches down, spreading her lips so he can get as deep as possible. Her back arches with a spasm of joy and his fingers probe the cleft of her ass, teasing her entrance there, heightening her pleasure. Wetting his finger, he gently slides around, the cold air making her shiver as it hits this sensitive area.

They change positions. She moves onto her elbows and knees, legs parted. He guides his cock along the furrow of her ass, from top to bottom, teasing her puckered entrance. She tenses, unsure, and then with a growl of pure lust, he plunges in filling her molten hot pussy. She gasps at the sudden impalement. Her head throws back as he starts to thrust with long, powerful strokes.

One hand pulls her hair back toward him, the other massages her buttocks, squeezing and playfully slapping them. Her back arches, pulling him in, deeper still. He can feel his heavy balls slapping forward, flicking her pussy lips as he buries himself in her. Her muscles squeeze his thick rod, as it moves back and forth. The slick friction amazes them both.

One hand has her breast in her hand, kneading the firm flesh, pulling at its tip. The thrusts start to become more frenzied. She pushes back on him, as he grabs both her arms at the wrist, pulling them back. Her naked breasts thrust forward, exposed to the cold air, nipples brushing the velvet of her discarded coat, as they move in time to their frenzied tempo.

“Fuck, yes…oh, God. Deeper! Fuck, please! Harder….oh, fuck me, yes”

“God, you’re so wet….so hot….uh…oh, fuck… FUCK…yeah!”

She feels her orgasm building as he starts to swell within her…and then, wham! Waves of ecstasy wash over her. A crescendo of pleasure causes her to buck and scream. His own pleasure is building and almost there.

“ You c-c-can’t…be careful…I'm not…you…oh, FUCK!”

Her second orgasm hits her, full force, squeezing his cock so hard it is forced out of her. His cock spasms and he shoves his cock tight to her ass. Hot fluid hits her back, her asshole, her arse cheeks and the back of the legs. The cold air and hot, thick fluid on this sensitive area combined with her ongoing orgasm makes her shudder with pleasure, as he groans with his release.

“God, YES! Oh, Christ…fuck…yeah!”

They collapse to the ground, bodies spent. His still twitching cock is lying against her ass. Her pussy, still pulsing in the cool Autumnal air, seems sensitive to every wisp of breeze. Eventually, they turn to face one another, and he nibbles and licks her nipples.

“We have GOT to do that again!”

A ghostly chuckle escapes from his lips. He looks up into her liquid eyes. Her wicked eyes gleam, in the fading autumnal sun. His smile turns into infectious laughter.

“I think we need a little rest first, honey!”

Published 
Written by JonnyBoy71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments