Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How long does it take ?

1
1 Comment 1
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I only went out to see if any of the lads were about. I had walked into one of the wine bars in the centre of town. As I expected it was quiet. There were one or two couples in booths but that was about it. I ordered a Becks and tried, pointlessly, to chat up the barmaid. I was just about to finish my beer and move on when a group of partying young "hens" rolled through the door. Short skirts, fishnet stockings (tops showing) "L" plates, furry handcuffs etc. They were, of coarse, well oiled.

"There's one, one of 'em" giggled the first through the door "I wonder how long he'd last"

"Not long" her friend replied "none of them do when they get the treatment"

The four of them ordered drinks at the bar and carried on being loud and drunk. They looked completely desirable and had plenty of flesh on show. The blonde, leaning on the bar next to me, looked me in the eye and asked if I wanted to buy them all a slammer. I couldn't order quick enough, including myself in the round. The slammers were slammed and things were getting interesting.

"Get another round and we'll go sit over there." The girls went and made themselves comfy. I took the drinks over and I heard "No more than 30 seconds if I did him" from the blonde. "He wouldn't last that long with me said" the cuddly one.

"Who wouldn't ?" I defended myself "You might be surprised"

Loads of laughing and giggling "Pass the drinks round" said the blonde, she was quite tall, shoulder length, straightened hair, slim with either B or C cup knockers "my name's Millie, that's Kat" she pointed to the cuddly one. She was short, on the comfy side of slim with brown hair, mischievous eyes and big tits. Sarah and Beth made up the group. Sarah's hair was dark brown, green eyes, tall, skinny and virtually no tits at all while Beth's hair was dyed electric blue, she was slim, medium height with average boobs. 

We chatted and drank. As normal the air was full of sexual double entendres. It turned out the lass getting married had puked and passed out an hour ago so this lot were continuing on their own. They'd been to an afternoon male lap dancing club. Apparently the guys were really fit, cut, lightly oiled and well hung. They had decided to have a private dance and the bet between the girls was loads of booze to whoever could make the stripper cum his lot ! They found though that they were not allowed to touch him and he didn't have a hard on. Beth & Millie went to the loo and cooked up a plan to get him hossed up. They decided to start "lezzing up" in front of him, that'll get him hard. But no, when they returned they snuggled up next to each other. Beth put one foot on the couch they were sitting on, let her skirt ride up and gave the stripper an eyefull of gusset, her lips barely describable as in her thong. No effect. Millie reached over, pulled the thong aside and circled Beth's wet and erect clit with the tip of her finger. She put the finger to her lips and sucked while looking into the strippers eyes. Nothing !

"He must be gay, any normal bloke would be spunking by now, rock hard at least" complained Millie "Fuck this let's go." So they ended up here. Every cloud has a silver lining.

I don't know about the stripper but hearing all this had given the biggest boner possible. I noticed Kat and Beth whispering and looking over at me, laughing.

"He's got no problem with blood flow, look at the bulge in his pants" laughed Kat pointing at my bulge. I may not be the biggest cock in town but there was no concealing it. Kat leaned forward with a sly grin on her face, letting her top spill forward and letting me get an eyefull of her generous cleavage "I bet you'd like to slide it in there" she raised her eyebrows.

"It wouldn't take long for me to cum if I did, you'd have spunk dripping down your neck in no time" I boasted.

"Cocky bastard" said Millie "let's make him cum in his pants girls" she continued.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

She stood up gave the rest the nod and they headed off to the toilets in the time honoured girly group.

"I reckon he'll cum with in 2 minutes of contact " said Sarah when they came back. Beth sat on my left and the other 3 sat opposite. Millie nodded and as one they placed their thongs on the table they have took them off in the ladies and were now all commando, phwoar ! They sat back again. Sarah's hand crept to the hem of Kat's skirt and began to lift it, rubbing the inside of thigh. My tongue was hanging out.

"The girls will give you a sly show then when we think you've had enough I'm going to wank you off in your pants and Millie has the stop watch" Beth whispered in my ear.

Sarah's legs were slighty parted and, as she leant toward Kat her skirt lifted slighty and I could just make out her lips surrounding her vagina. Her lips were swollen and ready. Beth noticed were my eyes were fixed, leaned across and lifted Kat's skirt higher, so I could now see all her cunt, shaven and inviting. My cock, by now, was dribbling precum and I was squirming on my stool. Flanked by Millie and Sarah, to keep from getting busted by the other punters, Sarah raised both heels onto the bench seat and let her knees fall apart. her pussy was starting to open, her wetness starting to show. Millie and Sarah placed one hand on each on her inner thighs and worked up toward her cunt. Kat was moaning quietly, looking me in the eye, as she was pleasured by two hands. They worked their way up her thighs to her wet minge and slowly pulled her lips apart. her clit was poking out it's hood, proud and desperate for attention.

Beth's hand was resting on my crotch. I nearly leapt out my seat when I felt her fingers at my fly, "Start the watch Millie" she said as her hand found it's way past my zip and started rubbing my cock through my boxers.

"He's wet through and rock hard" Beth told the others "Do you like the look of Kat's wet cunt ?" she rubbed my cock head as by now it had found it's way out my boxers. My helmet was swollen and my whole life seemed to hang on Beths hand as secretly rubbed my straining cock. I still couldn't take my eyes off Kat's cunt. Millie was tweaking and pinching her clit and Steph had 2 fingers jammed up to the third knuckle in her, by now, sloppy box.

"Cum for me now" Beth whispered in my ear "I want your spunk all over my hand. I want you shoot and if you're quick enough we'll take you home and fuck you properly. Can you imagine your hard cock sliding up me, can you imagine how wet my cunt is, how tight ?"

I looked across at Sarah and wondered if she was going to cum before me her mound now shining with her juice.

Beth's hand was now flying back and forward along my pole "I'm cumming !" I could take it no longer as an enormous orgasm ripped through me. Hot cum was splattered all over the inside of my strides, boxers and Beth's fingers "Good boy" Beth enthused "cum for Beth" I was spent. Beth pulled her hand out my trousers, glistening with my cum. The other girls had recovered their composure and were sitting there like nothing had happened. Beth held her hand out and one by one the girls licked my spunk from Beth's fingers.

"Two minutes 13 seconds" announced Millie "now let's take him home and see how long he can last."

Published 
Written by 3fingeredPete
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments