Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jill - Chapter 2 – La Donna e Mobile

1
1 Comment 1
6.9k Views 6.9k
743 words 743 words
“We have to place her on the table over there!” Pratt said to the nurse.

There was a low examining table in the corner. Jill looked around her, obviously wondering what was about to happen. I tried to meet her eyes, but she avoided my gaze. Connie wheeled the stretcher near the table, and smiled forcefully at Jill.

“Could you please ask Moira to help us?” the doctor said.

The nurse nodded and left. A minute later she returned, followed by another nurse.

Jill was lifted up and her upper back was placed on the table. At the same time, Connie slipped something resembling a high stool under Jill’s posterior. The doctor pulled a padded bar from under the stool, and adjusted it so that it propped up the calf of her injured leg. Her right leg was pushed sideways, her foot rested on a low stool.

“What are you going to do?” I asked worriedly.

“Her femur is broken. She will be put in a cast,” Pratt said.

I studied Jill’s face, waiting for her reaction. She just took a deep breath and sighed.

“The good news is that the fracture is not displaced and there is no need of surgery,” the doctor added.

“This makes me brimming with joy,” Jill said scornfully.

“Very good! The joy is always helpful, young lady.”

“I am just nervous and scared. Don’t pay attention to my words!” Jill replied.

“I know how you feel, dear,” Pratt said and smiled in pure Santa Claus manner.

The doctor dismissed Moira and cut a length of stockinette. He slipped it on Jill’s toes and pulled it up her foot, then over her ankle. As he reached her calf, he had to lift her leg slightly. Jill winced and clenched her teeth, stifling a scream. The doctor excused himself and waited for the pain to abate. A minute later, the upper part of the stokinette was drawn up to her panties.

“Nice leg. What a shame that you broke it.” Pratt said.

“I was reluctant to do it myself so I asked a big pick-up truck to help me,” Jill explained mockingly.

“The truck did a great job, making such a nice fracture.”

“It seems you are serious,” Jill said and looked intently at the doctor.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle



“Of course, I am serious. The fracture is not displaced, and there is no need of surgery. I am not being paid to make fun of the patients,” he said and laughed.

“This truck obviously had the penchant for making things nice, but I would like to find the driver nevertheless.” I interjected.

“I am sure I won’t be left jobless,” Pratt said.

Jill giggled, then willed herself to lie still as the pain intensified.

“I have to do something that may cause you some embarrassment,” Pratt announced.

“I think I will live through it,” Jill said slightingly.

“I hope so. I will have to remove your panties.”

Her blue eyes widened in surprise.

“Is it really necessary?” she asked.

“I can’t apply the cast with your panties on.”

“Why?”

“You won’t be able to take them off and that could be a big problem if you have to go to the bathroom.”

“I thought that only my leg…” Jill started.

“Your hip joint has to be immobilized. I am going to place you in a single hip spica cast.”

“Do what you have to do!” she said nervously.

Pratt pulled her dress up over her waist, cut her panties off, and quickly covered her vagina with a strip of gauze.

“Thank you,” Jill said softly.

Pratt nodded and began wrapping her delicate ankle with wadding. At the same time, Connie wrapped a large stockinette around her waist and taped it in place.

“We have only white fiberglass now,” Pratt said as he finished with the wadding.

“Girls are supposed to like the rose, aren’t they?” Jill said with disgust.

“In most cases, that’s what they really like.”

“White will do fine.”

“I am of the same mind with you,” the doctor said and began to roll the wet fiberglass around her instep.

“What a bad day!” Jill exclaimed.

“I will try to make up for it by putting you in a nice cast.”

“I don’t think it is funny at all,” she said and glared at the doctor.

Pratt smoothed the fiberglass covering her calf, and then moved up towards her knee.
Published 
Written by Heel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments