Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Girl Goes to the Beach - Part III

"The night comes to an end for me and my owners."

14
9 Comments 9
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
VI

"Remember what you are, Kitten."

Her words were clear as her soft lips were pressed against my ear, making me shiver with need. I nodded at the reminder, grateful for it. It would be easy to forget my true nature here and get lost in all the lust that surrounded me. I found myself staring at the ceiling, willing to into focus, my gaze traveling between it, Kay’s mischievous eyes, and Cindy’s slight smirk. Jenny was still with us cradling my foot in her hands as she sucked my big toe into her moist mouth. I found myself watching her, thinking of how strange that I felt so much sudden love for this girl that I hadn’t even met an hour ago. It is the nature of kittens to reward affection with undying loyalty and love, after all.

"I’m your kitty."

I felt a warm blush creep over my cheeks at the admission, my smile shy, hers full of love. The words were like magic, transforming me back into my feline self, shedding most, if not all, of my humanity. There were so many things that Kitten’s were incapable of, and I felt suddenly free, knowing that for the rest of the night, my needs were simple. To love and to be loved. I found myself purring, the sensation of having my toes sucked making it impossible to worry about anything beyond those two concepts. My heart full of joy, I abandoned myself to those primitive emotions and needs, sinking further into my role as I rubbed against her, purring softly.

"That’s my good little girl."

She began scratching me under my chin, a pleasant feeling that had me tilting my head, exposing my throat to her and mewing, my spine curving upwards as I presented my stomach, secretly wishing it might be stroked. My wish was granted, Cindy caressing my naked little belly, making little cooing noises, obviously seeing the change from human girl to kitty-cat as well. I began purring in earnest, wondering if the ache of lust that had never been put to sleep was a kitty trait or not. To love or be loved, I reminded myself as I went into a state that could only be described as ‘girl cat in heat’.

We’d gone far beyond teasing or subtleties, all of us arriving on the same page together. Lust became our goddess, one we were all willing to sacrifice the veneer of polite and civilized behavior for. The other guests forgotten, one by one my playmates became primal beings. Kate began it by simply pushing me upon my back and and straddling my face, her soft thighs like silk against my cheeks.

"Slowly, kitten." She commanded, her tone of voice that of an owner to her cherished pet. "Use your tongue nice and slow on me."

Eager to please, her aroma filling my nose as she began to slide her wet cunt over my face, I pressed my tongue between her pink edged folds, lifting my hands so that I could grasp her hips, the tips of my fingers pressing firmly in as she rode me. I couldn’t see, not that I needed to. Soon, Cindy was straddling my waist, and from the sound of things, was playing with Kay’s magnificent globes while kissing her passionately. I could hear their sweet moans as they made above me, an incentive to playfully take her clit between my teeth.

I let go when she cuffed me, giggling softly against her succulent sex, resuming my slow teasing of my owner with my eager tongue. Slowly, she’d told me, or so I reminded myself, doing my best to please her. I’d done this so many times with her, this girl who owned my heart, that I knew what she liked. Making my tongue hard, I parted her lips, my attention upon that sensitive strip dividing her brown rose and ending upon her swollen clitty. I lost myself in her, the rest of the world slipping away. She was my world, and I ached for her, not just with lust, but with love. I began teasing her hot nub with a soft flicker of my tongue, delighting at the sudden squeeze of her thighs upon my head and the audible groan of pleasure, engrossed with simply pleasing her.

I could feel Jenny’s mouth moving slowly over my shins, her wet kisses gently tickling me, her weight shifting as she moved over my legs. There was wetness growing upon my belly as Cindy began grinding her cunt against me, her hips rolling sensuously as she made love to my girlfriend’s mouth, her kisses hungry and fierce. To love and be loved, I reminded myself at the sharp stab of jealousy that only my kitty self was capable of. Then, it was gone, washed away by Jenny’s mouth upon my naughty little pussy, her lips once again teasing my clit free from its hiding place. Only this time, it was but a fleeting touch, and she left me whimpering softly against Kay’s wet slit, her sweet juices coating my face and clinging to the stray golden locks she’d trapped beneath her.

"Fuck me, baby kitten, fuck me with that nasty little tongue of yours" She managed before losing herself in the ecstatic pleasure of me doing just that, her cruel fingers groping my tit. She dug her nails sharply into my flesh, causing me to cry out, the sound swallowed between her thighs as my own squeezed together on emptiness. Suddenly I was awash with lust for her, ignoring her earlier pleas. I wanted to make her cum. With her taste filling my mouth, I did my best to fulfil my own greedy wishes, fucking her savagely with my tongue, pausing from moment to moment to pull her clit into my mouth and tease it. Soon, I had her grinding against me as well, smothering me, her thighs spreading open as she slowly settled upon my face.

I heard Cindy gasp just then. Had I been able to see, I would have observed Jenny’s head squeezed between the two of them, her mouth fastened on her fat nipple, sucking it between her teeth and nipping her playfully. Fingers became entangled in soft silky locks. Rapacious mouths and eager tongues were everywhere. Moans, whispers, and sighs made their own music, but I was aware of none of it. All that mattered was making my owner cum like the good little kitty I so wanted to be, lapping at her soaking wet cunt, my tongue coated with her juices. My own pleasure forgotten, I pulled her fleshy cheeks gently apart, allowing me to lather her tight asshole with a mixture of my spit and her sweet nectar, rewarded as the tips of her nails sank into my swollen nipples. I ignored the pain or rather I reveled in it, suddenly obsessed with her tight hole, willing her to relax as I pushed the tip of my tongue as far as I could.

This wasn’t new territory to either of us, I should mention, and something I knew she enjoyed. Where I am reluctant when it comes to anal sex, she loves the feeling of my fingers in her most intimate of place. Or a large cock, something I wasn’t equipped with, so I made do, filling her tight little hole with the powerful muscle of my tongue. Soon, I had help, Jenny apparently taking an interest in Kay, somehow managing to mash her mouth against my girlfriend’s creamy cunt. I heard her groan then gasp, her muscles clenching, thighs squeezing my head until I thought it might explode like a melon.

She came violently, grinding herself down my face until I began to panic, wondering if I’d be smothered.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Not that I stopped. Somehow I managed to replace my tongue with two cunt soaked fingers, letting her do the honors of forcing them deep into her passage while she climaxed. Finally, she collapsed against Cindy with a squeal, my fingers still buried inside of her, breathlessly pushing Jenny away from her drenched cunt. I smiled a dreamy smile, my face happily covered with her sweet cum, thighs still trembling against my cheeks. She released her grip on my breasts slowly, pain flooding into them. I whimpered against her, a wonderful feeling spreading through me. I didn’t think she’d pierced my skin, but I wasn’t entirely sure, and the thought of little crescent moons of blood welling upon my pale flesh turned me to jelly.

"Good god."

Lifting her hips up so that I could breath again, her fragrance still filling my senses, she let out a pleased moan. I began to blow warm air against her petals and running the flat of my tongue over her, making sure I got a good taste of girl cum. Had she let me, I would have lapped her clean. That was not to be, however. Instead, Jenny had that honor, and once again my kitteny jealousy found it’s way into my heart. Not that I dared say anything, but the glare I gave her, one unnoticed by all, was evidence of my displeasure. Kay was mine, after all. My owner, my lover, my human! Fortunately it passed quickly, and I became at peace with her attentions to my mistress. After all, hadn’t she given me a lovely orgasm earlier and had yet to cum herself? If she could be generous, so could I. In fact, the sudden urge to thank her sunk its fingers into my brain and wouldn’t let go. Purring softly, I did my best to wiggle out from under Kay without upsetting the status quo, not an easy thing to do, seeing as how Cindy was still grinding her way to an orgasm against my sweat soaked flesh. Eventually, however, we worked it out wordlessly, Kay guiding Jenny’s mouth to Cindy’s sopping cunt, while I pushed my way between her legs.

I began to devour her already squishy cunt, slurping at her greedily as I pushed her legs apart, eager to show her my appreciation for taking care of both me and my owner. I am proud to say that my oral skills are quite good, and that I can put another girl on the edge for quite some time if I so choose. This time, though, it was all quick and nasty. I didn’t make love to her cunt, I simply fucked her, my fingers curving up into her canal while I teased her beautiful swollen nub of pleasure with my tongue. I was the beast at that moment, the greedy tenacious kitten who always got what she wanted. I wanted her to cum for me, for us, and I wasn’t about to let anything stop me.

I felt her begin to shake, her thighs quaking against the palms of my hand, her hips rising as it became a struggle of dominance, her cunt slapping against my face as I teased her unmercifully, two fingers becoming three, pumping in and out of her faster and harder, until she stiffened, her entire body consumed, her cries soundless as I sunk my finger into her one last time.

I felt her explode, warm liquid gushing from her cunt, covering my hand and forearm, and my face. I fed from her, my mouth open so that I could capture what I could from her sweet pussy, swallowing it like some exotic elixir. She shuddered, then, collapsing against Cindy who, unnoticed by me, had cum as well, fingers clenched in Jenny’s hair, mixing her juices with Kay’s and mine from her earlier meals.

VII

I’d love to share the rest of our sexual escapades that evening. That said, after our little cumfest, we drifted into a lovely languor, snuggling and cuddling against each other comfortably, all somehow connected. After a while, it stopped mattering whose hands were where upon my body, nor whose body I caressed, only that I was touching and was, in turn, touched. To love and to be loved, those six words once again etching themselves into my consciousness. I was content. I had cum twice and made both of my owners cum, as well as the sweet girl who had happened to be swept up in our sexual escapades. How long we lay there like that, full of love, whispering words that, at the time, were words of the heart, I have no idea. No one was left unloved and unwanted. Of course, eventually, the night grew old and the party begin to dwindle. Time was our enemy, robbing us of our delights. With a sigh, Kay eventually roused us, waking me from a catlike state, my purrs rumbling against her naked breasts, my smile dreamlike.

"Time to go, kitten."

Her words were fond, her touch tender as she brushed the hair from my face, and straightened my recently replaced ears. Then, to my delight, her fingers brushed over my collar, and her eyes lit up. I knew that look. Not lust, nor desire. Pure and simple love. It was the look that melted my heart each time she graced me with it, sometimes leaving a bright smile stretched across my face, sometimes leaving warm tears of joy. Tonight it was both. She cleaned my face with kisses, telling me what a silly kitten I was, and how much she loved me. Cindy and Jenny also received her blessings, her kisses sweet. This time I felt no jealousy, feeling the same love for them as I did for Kay, sharing it the only way I knew how, with lingering kisses that went beyond just a physical expression of my love.

Cindy’s kiss was lazy, her eyes mere slits as she held my face in her cupped hand. Jenny’s was more heated, our tongues passionately wrestling somehow knowing that this was goodbye. In time, Kay had to gently pull us apart, and I am not ashamed to say I whimpered sadly at having to say goodbye to Jenny. All too soon the girls were slipping back into their beach wear. I, however, was perfectly content with staying naked, resisting playfully as I found myself being guided away from the party, forced to put on my rescued bikini. Something silly about not being naked in public. Really, I had my collar on and my ears, making it seem perfectly reasonable to want to take my swimsuit off again once we reached our car. As you can imagine, the cooling breeze made my sweat and cum soaked body shiver in the night as Kay fished in her purse for her keys, eager to get back to the privacy of our home now that our adventure was slowly turning into a hazy memory.

I am happy to say that, upon arriving home, Cindy stayed the night, content to disrobe and pile into our queen sized bed. We slept well into the late morning hours, sometimes awakening to the brush of fingertips or of a soft kiss in the darkness.

Upon rising, I once again made sure my ears were in place and was rewarded with a bowl of oatmeal, garnished with brown sugar and soy milk, and placed upon the floor at my owners feet as she and Cindy enjoyed sweet rolls and coffee at the table. Afterwards, I simply curled up on the floor, my head resting upon Kay’s foot, purring softly. As for my promised punishment, Kay hadn’t forgotten and, as usual it was administered before I could forget the reasons for it, but that is a tale for another time if I decide to share it at all.

xoxo
=^.^=

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments