Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L001: Lizzy's story: How it all began:

"Liz begins to become Lizzy, and meets her soon-to-be daddy. Just how it started."

29
11 Comments 11
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

How my life has changed in only a couple of months.  I’m Lizzy now, and I have a daddy who takes such good care of me.  On New Year’s Day, I never would have thought the immense changes which would happen in just three months.

January 2nd I was at my executive position at the company I had held for fifteen years.  I was turning forty in a month.  5”3’, a little overweight making my stomach stick out a little, but not anywhere as far as my ample boobs.  Short brown hair and eyes.

This was the first day my department was reporting to a new division, and the first day dealing with a new manager.  I would soon learn what an ass he was.

He knew nothing about my department but gave stupid orders about how we should do things.  So, when at the start of February he unceremoniously informed me that my department was being eliminated and me RIFed (along with my staff) I was devastated, but glad to be rid of him.  I had known the company was doing a major downsizing, but it was a surprise that we were all gone with no input from me before the decision was made.

That began my forty-five days in work hell.

The demands made of me every day to shut down and transfer and train people to do some of our duties and dealing with my soon to be non-staff took its toll.  One Wednesday evening I decided to stop for a drink – or two – on my way home.

It was a neighborhood bar I had been in only once or twice, but not alone before.  I sat at the bar next to a man may be a few years older.  He was tall, over 6’, a bigger guy but solid built.  Greying brown hair and green eyes.

He started talking to me shortly after I sat down.

“Is something wrong?  You look so sad.”  He said it with so much kindness and concern, everything I had been going through just came spilling out of me.  Tears even formed in the corners of my eyes.

“Baby, don’t take it so hard.”  He gently rubbed and patted my back.  It felt so nice.  And his voice was so soothing.

He introduced himself as Daniel.  I replied mine was Liz.  For the rest of the conversation, he only called me Baby or Lizzy – and that sounded right coming from him.

We sat and talked and drank for over two hours.  I was feeling much better and began joking about my ass boss and the stupid people I was supposed to train.

Daniel laughed but told me I should be a good girl and play nice.  I laughed and said I wasn’t sure if I could be with them.

He walked me to my car soon after.  He kissed me just on the lips, and I felt a rush flow through me.  Daniel again told me to play nice tomorrow, and perhaps we would see each other tomorrow too.

All the next day visions of Daniel ran through my head.  And when I was a little snarky with the trainees when they got on my nerves, I thought to myself and smiled ”guess I’m not playing nice.”

Never did I imagine what this behavior would lead to that night.

The trainees had left by 2 pm for once, and at 3 pm I told my staff that we were calling it a day – what could anyone do?  Fire us?  We all laughed and head on our way.

This led to me being at the bar again before four, almost two hours earlier than yesterday.  Daniel was not there, and I had three drinks under my belt when he arrived.

He came up to me, first giving me a kiss on the cheek as he sat next to me.  We picked up like we had never left off yesterday.  It was so easy to talk to him, and he was making me feel much better after a shitty day.

Daniel could tell I had already had a few and asked me about that.  I giggled and told him about sneaking out early. “Sounds like Lizzy was a bad girl today?  Did you play nice?” Daniel asked me, with a bit of sternness in his voice.

Just the change in his tone made me lower my head a little, and I replied softly, “No Daniel, I did misbehave some.”  His reply was just a long “hhhuummm.”

We only had a couple of drinks he bought for me before he announced that, “It looks like it's time for a young lady to get herself home.  And I think I'd better follow you, so you get there okay.”

I just nodded, the tone of his voice sometimes seems to make me realize there should be no argument, just do as he tells me.  Which is strange, I never have let anyone order me around or be completely in control.  Perhaps why I was still single, never married.

He followed me home and came to the door with me.  “I think we better get inside to take care of things,” Daniel said.  I did not know what you meant, but again his tone made me quickly open the door, and we walked in.

Daniel took my hand and lead me to the couch, and he sat.  “Lizzy, you have been a bad girl today, so I am going to have to spank you.”

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

What? Was Daniel really going to spank me?  I feel myself begin to throb and drip at the idea.  I had never ever told anyone, but this was one of my favorite fantasies when masturbating,  and it about to really come true.

I hid my real feeling and acted surprised by what Daniel said.  He told me to bend over his lap.  I pretended to resist until his firm, no-nonsense voice told me to do as I was told.

It was with a tingling running through me that I laid myself across Daniel’s lap.  The feelings rushed through me as he slowly lifted my dress up over my back.  Then his hand slid inside the back of my panties, and in a hoarse voice he told me to lift up some, and he lowered them to my knees.  I could feel myself dripping freely now and wondered if he noticed the telltale stain in my lowered panties.

Daniel held me with one hand on my lower back – just under my raised dress.  The other he rubbed over and over on my ass cheeks. Oh to be over someone’s knee, and my panties only to my knees, like a bad little girl, I was in heaven.

So, when the first spank came, it surprised me making me jump a little. And he repeated it on my other cheek.  Such pain and pleasure mixed so erotically together. Yes, spank me, spank the bad girl.  Daniel did do an impressive job of spanking me. For the first time actually feeling a hand against my cheeks was wonderful.  About halfway through the spanking, he moved his other hand to hold my pussy firmly, his fingers playing up and down my wet slit.  Now he knew, and it seemed to encourage him to spank me a bit harder.

I cried as he did, not so much from the pain, as I was relishing in that, but realizing I had disappointed him today and had been bad.  This only intensified the feeling I was now experiencing.

After several minutes, he lifted me on to his lap, and held me close, kissing my head.  I leaned against his shoulder and let the last few sobs finish.  This all felt so right and proper.  As he seemed to rock me, he just talked quietly, telling me he was sorry but I had brought it on myself, and he was just trying to help me learn to be a good girl.  I flung my arms around his neck and kissed his face thanking him.

“Daniel that was just what I needed, it made a lot of my frustrations float away, and yes, I am so sorry to be a disappointment to you,” I murmured in his ear.  His fingers playing in my cunt, making me feel more excited than I had in so long.  And sitting like this, with my panties still to my knees, his fingers dancing in and around my slit, me nuzzling against his neck, was so perfect.

“Well let’s get you to bed Lizzy, so you are in a better mood tomorrow, and do play nice for the last day of the week,” he told me.  And lifting me, easily, much to my surprise Daniel carried me to my bedroom, sat me on my bed and slowly undressed me.  He pulled back the covers and told me to climb in.  Only then, as I watched, did he carefully take off his clothes and crawl in with me.  It was just 8 pm, but if Daniel said it was time for me to go to bed, I wouldn’t argue.

And what a delightful next hour or so I had, so glad that I had not argued.

It had been a while since I had been with a man, and at his tender caresses; his lips on my cunt, licking and sucking and probing, I quickly came for the first time.  I reached to fondle him too, but he moved my hand away from his large, rock-hard prick, whispering, “No baby, this is just for you tonight, that will come in time.”  And then he was in me, deeply, and thrusting against my throbbing vagina.  I instinctively began to clench against him, holding him tightly before relaxing to let him thrust again.  It was all so ideal.

And after we had both cum, me for the second time, he showed such attention to after play with me.  Touching me lightly, stroking me, kissing so deeply and thoroughly – it was the first we had really kissed, and each one was better than the last.  My ass was still a little sore, but I found that the sensation and the redness quickly went away.  Unlike all the racy stories I had read where they were supposedly sore for a week.

Daniel pulled me to him and held me tight, telling me that I needed to go to sleep now, so to be bright and bushy tailed for tomorrow.  As I fell to sleep, I thought about some of the terminologies he had used tonight, and last night too, but it all just seemed so right.  How from being so frustrated last night, to find myself cuddled next to a wonderful man, and my pussy still dripping.

I fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments