Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L005: Lizzy’s story: Sunday

"I’m Lizzy now, and I have a daddy who takes such loving care of me."

6
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The next day, Sunday, the end of our weekend of bliss, we spend much as yesterday. A bath, diapering, feeding, playing, and bottles.

But no special one. You tell me that it would come when we are back at my house. My Daddy will be living with me at my house every night now until my last day at work when this house will be transformed for us into my baby palace.

In mid-afternoon, you leave me playing while you go into the bedroom. You have been on the computer a good bit while I play all day. I’m curious about what you are doing, but you had told me firmly this morning that I was to stay on my blanket while I play. But the curiosity got the better of me, and I crawl down the hall to see what was going on.

Kneeling in the doorway, I watch as you are packing a suitcase. You look up and see me. There is a stern look on your face, and you come over and scoop me up so fast and lay me over your lap before I know it. I am somewhat in a tizzy about what is happening.

You undo my diaper and pull it back so it is laying over my back thighs, ooh. You spank me five times on each cheek before you say, “Lizzy, where are you supposed to be?”

I cry a bit, but manage to sob out, “On my blanket.”

Another five spanks to each cheek. “And where are you now, baby?” Oh, this hurts in the most enjoyable way, but I am crying.

I come to learn over time, the crying will always be, not from any pain, but from the fact that I have been bad and displease you.

“I (sob) am (sob) in your (long sob) bedroom.”

As I sob out my confession and answer you each time, you just rub my red ass slowly. But now five more on each.

I also come to learn that Daddy counts this not as ten spanks, but five, each cheek, each time gets equal treatment.

“Baby, when I tell you something, you must obey, you could have gotten hurt moving around without supervision,” you explain. That brings five more swats.

I cry out, “I’m sorry, Daddy, I will listen to you and behave.”

You give me five final spanks, lift my diaper back over me, then turn me and hold me on your lap, stroking my back as I calm myself and end my crying. My arms are thrown around your neck and my head on your shoulder. You feel the tears soaking your shirt.

Sometime I will tell you about that wonderful feeling that runs through me as the back of my diaper is pulled down over my thighs, telling me a spanking is coming.

This is more than you envisioned could be possible. You are starting to harden. Just the act of spanking your bad little girl, and me reverting to a baby girl and responding as I do. At this rate, our lives together are going to keep you in some state of arousal all the time. It is so much more than you could have foreseen when you imagined a life with a baby girl. And how I am she so quickly. Your head spins some too, thinking about how rapidly this all happened.

Your thoughts quickly return to your baby on your lap. You carry me back to the living room and put me on my blanket. And as I kneel on it, you swat me one more time, through my diaper now, and tell me to stay put. I nod to you over my shoulder and give you a weak smile. Your heart almost melts at that look.

You hurry back to the bedroom, but before you finish packing, you go directly to the bathroom and jerk yourself swiftly to cum. It is nowhere near as good as if you could have been up in my sweet, sweet chasm, or my mouth around you. But, I cannot be rewarded like that right after I have been bad.

You finish packing and check on me as you go to the kitchen to fix our dinner. You see I am just playing nicely with my stuffies, talking to them, and occasionally rubbing my ass. You are delighted I am still feeling the sensation of my spanking.

You feed me dinner, and then take me to the changing mat, taking your time checking me, and feel my pee from the excitement of what you are doing. This feeling of my releasing myself so fully on you is such an added bonus to all that is happening between us.

Now changed into a nice warm diaper, you lift the t-shirt I have been wearing off me, and bring my dress from Friday to me, and put it on me. You can see my diaper some as it bulges out from my waist to my hips, but not enough to be noticeable to anyone else. You tell me that I need to walk now and help me stand. You pick up the two suitcases and follow me as I toddle down the hall. I suddenly realize that walking in diapers is different, and legs apart some, I do feel like a little girl walking, and the juices flow.

At the door to the garage, you put the suitcases down, lift me up, carry me to the car and buckle me into the front passenger seat. Then you go back and put the suitcases in the trunk. As we drive to my house, which really isn’t too far away, you tell me, “Lizzy, I would love the image of you riding in a baby seat behind we as we go places, but I think we need to keep you in the front seat for the most part, as I want you within touching distance at all times as we drive.”

Your sweet declaration is like music to my ears. My daddy wants me close to you all the time. And though I keep remembering the lovely feeling of my last spanking, the sting and, I am sure, the redness are now long gone.

When we reach my house, you come to get me out of the car. Now my garage is detached from my house, so you unbuckle me and whisper, “As much as I would love to carry my baby Lizzy over your doorstep for the first time, I think, in case neighbors… perhaps you better walk in.” I look deeply into your eyes, knowing how much you must want to, this first time, but just nod, then reach up and put my arms around your neck and bend you to kiss.

I press the door code to open the door as you get the suitcases from the trunk. We walk in my side door, and once inside you do give me a good ass slap through my diaper to welcome me home. The through-the-diaper spanks don’t hurt me at all, I really need to be bare-assed over your knee for full enjoyment, but the implication of what might be ahead from such swats is so breathtaking.

We go into the living room and you pull me on your lap. “Baby, you are going to have to give me a key or tell me how to get into your house if this is where we are going to live for a month and a half.” I tell you the code to the door.

MariamLuxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariamLuxe

Well one of my side codes, I never tell my secret, secret passcode to anyone, not even my Daddy, not yet.

You lift my dress off me, and I am now on your lap with only my diaper on. You fondle my breasts and nipples until they are hard. You so want to suck them, but you will save that for bedtime.

You carry me to the kitchen and sit me on a chair as you open the one suitcase to take out a filled bottle. Daddy tells me to sit still for just a minute, and you hurriedly take the suitcases, one to my bedroom, the other to the extra room.

Back you carry me to the couch and lay me on your lap and lift the bottle to me. Oh, the essence of wine drips into my mouth as I suck the bottle hard. You talk to me while you nurse me and take the bottle away for a few minutes every time I have drunk some. You pace my intake so I do not gulp it all down in minutes.

We now talk about the balance we must keep during the next few weeks, at least. Once home from work, I will be undressed and diapered for the evening. We will spend a lot of the time cleaning things up in my house, throwing things out, deciding what will go to storage, and what I would like in our new home.

  1. am a little worried about giving up my home so quickly, but with your assurance, my doubt is erased. So much so when you tell me that by tomorrow night you will give me an ambiguously worded contract, but which will state that if I or you decide to end the relationship between us, you will pay for returning my belongings to my house, and any other expenses involved. Actually, you will set up an account in my name to cover such costs.

Though you tell me you can’t imagine why you would want to ever end this between us.

I am amazed at this and just hug and kiss you sweetly.

We talk more about how things will work. Most days, you will drive me and pick me up from work, others you will let me drive myself. Some days, perhaps you will even stay at work with me. You would bring your laptop to get your work done as you watch to see that I play nicely and that others are playing nicely with me. I smile at the thought of this and suck on my bottle.

You tell me that I can wear panties some days when I am your big girl, but if I have been bad, or you just think I need the added assurance of the feeling, you might put me in pull-ups for the day. I start to wet myself in the excitement of all you are telling me. My diapered ass rubs back and forth over your now-hardening cock.

As you let me suck at my bottle, your other hand works its way into my cunt, and begin to finger me so softly, gently, bringing me to this placid state of arousal. It is a place I have never been before but want to be this way again and again now. Your fingers up my vagina feel me throbbing and clenching. It is so perfect, lying like this in Daddy’s arms, feeling you pleasure me as I suck on my special bottle.

The bottle finished, you reluctantly pull your wet fingers from me which I grab and suck clean. Oh, your baby likes her own juices too.

You carry me to the other bedroom and set me on my back on the bed. You take a changing mat, and everything needed for a changing out of the suitcase.

My Daddy packed a special suitcase just for me!

You move me on the mat and take the front of my diaper down. We both smell my piss from the diaper, and both think to ourselves how intoxicating it is. We do not let on to each other, but both are thinking, “Oh, my goodness, am I really this weird to love this smell?”

We both see each other shake our heads as if to remove the thought, and looking each other in the eyes, not saying a word. We both know that this is a wonderful kink we both have.

You clean me and lifts me to put a clean diaper below me, but before you do the oil and powder delight, you unzip and lower your pants to the floor to step out of them, lift your shirt over your head, push me further up on the bed, and spreading my legs and glancing at my dripping cunt, you come between my legs, and press your now so hard cock into me.

I moan with pleasure, and you begin to fuck me hard and soundly. Oh, you ram into me over and over, each time deeper into me. From your earlier sweet touch, I am throbbing still, and as you ram into me I clench and hold you for a minute before I release you to ram again.

I don’t know how to describe it, but the wonderful intercourse between us, and the feel of the soft diaper rubbing against my ass as you thrust and thrust does something to me. A little pee comes out of me, dripping over your shaft and down onto your balls. The marvel of this feeling of the pee over you almost blinds you for a moment, and then, while you did want this to go on much longer, you cannot contain yourself and you cum.

You feel me shudder as your cum swells into me. Oh my, oh my… this is too much for me. I clench against your exhausted prick and arch my back up into you and give out a low cry of ecstasy.

What a wonderful night this has turned out to be.

Clean, oil and powder, I feel the double diaper over me for the night. I know, from last night, you will check me several times during the night to make sure I do not need changing to keep me from spilling over.

You place me in my bed, now against the wall, unlike how I always have slept, but you tell me it is so you can be sure I am safe and don’t fall or climb out of bed without you knowing. Just such a wonderful feeling. And even more, as I feel my diaper crinkle against the crinkling of the bed pad now under me.

This has been a wonderful weekend, and I hate to think that in hours I will have to go back to the real world of work. You seems to know this and hold me tight all night, your prick between my legs, rubbing the crotch of my diaper.

For a horrible time in my life, my job ending in the nasty way it has come to be-- this is taking that all away and tempting me into this new world I am entering.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments