Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L007: Lizzy’s story: Lizzy’s Birthday

"I’m Lizzy now, and I have a daddy who takes such loving care of me"

5
2 Comments 2
6.3k Views 6.3k
5.7k words 5.7k words

The next couple of weeks, while still crappy at work, fly by. Every night is bliss, and when the weekends come I’m in paradise as I am my Daddy’s little girl full-time. We don’t go out much. We will occasionally stop for a drink at the bar we had met at on the way home from work. But I am usually too anxious to get home and into my diaper to want to stay long.

You know I’m in torment on these occasions but tells me that I will always need some outside adult interaction to keep me balanced in my adult/baby world. Especially when it will become more full-time. Your desire is for an adult baby girl, not for me to regress to a state where I return to the mindset of a toddler. We will go out as adults for at least ten percent of our time together, sometimes even more.

This is also why you make me read the paper and watch the news and adult shows. You only occasionally put on a Disney movie or something juvenile.

I agreed fully with this, as I have little interest in kiddy shows or playing childish games. My toys are just a nice release for me for a little while. I want to act as a spoiled child and be pampered but still thought of as an adult doing this.

It is so nice that my Daddy and I see this the same way, it is part of what makes it so easy to slide into being your baby girl.

As it approaches three weeks from when I first met you, my fortieth birthday will be here this coming Saturday. I don’t tell you, I don’t know why. We are so close now and know so much about each other, but in some ways, I still feel it is all so new. I don’t want to make you feel you need to make a fuss over it this soon.

Though I’m excited about its approach. I always love my birthdays, especially the milestone ones. I usually go out of my way to celebrate with friends and acquaintances. But with the ending of my job, and us entering this new life together, I figure I will wait until next year to have you celebrate it with me.

Little did I know that you are aware of it and have been planning for it for over a week.

I wake on Saturday morning the way I always do now. Your hand at my crotch, caressing me, checking to see if I’m wet. I open my eyes to see your smiling face and you say, “Happy birthday, my baby girl.”

My face gleams with happiness and I hug you and kiss your face. “Daddy, how did you know? Oh, thank you, thank you,” I gush.

“Well, some little girl is rather secretive about this and will probably deserve her birthday spankings. Just know that Daddy always knows everything. So, no more holding anything back from me,” you tell me as you hug me back and kiss my forehead.

I nod my head in reply as your lips lower and we fall back on the bed as our tongues search for each other and we kiss, over and over.

Your hand continues to polish my clit, as I take your cock in hand. It is so nice that my Daddy always sleeps naked next to me. Our foreplay quickly moves to the main event. You undo my wet diaper and let it lay under me as you mount me and we do our marvelous, syncopated sex dance. Your peter, hard and thick, pressing into me deeply, over and over. I soon climax, for the first time today.

You have not cum yet, but you pull out of me and twist around and begin to lick all my flowing juices. I, in turn, grab your hard dick which is in front of me and take the glans in my mouth to suck. I lick all my juices off you and taste your precum starting. The taste of our mingled juices is such a nice harmony of flavors.

I can tell Daddy is just seconds away from bursting, so I get my lips back to his glans and take in as much as I can. I suck like I suck my baby bottle when the last of the wine is flowing out. You cum in my mouth and after a little choke, I swallow it all down. Then lick your shaft and balls clean of any remnants.

This is the best start of a birthday I have ever had.

We take a long, lingering bath, you making sure I am really clean, and washing my hair. Ooh, that feels so good when my Daddy scrubs me all over. After drying me and diapering me, you take me to my makeup table stool and sit me on it. And now, one of the things I love most each morning.

You pick up the blow dryer and brush and begin to dry and style my hair. My hair is cut short, almost in an adult version of a pixie haircut. The warmth blowing from the dryer and the soft caresses of you curling and twirling my hair into a cute style are so enjoyable.

Today you take a pink clip and pull my bangs back some to make me look young. A little makeup is applied just to make my cheeks and lips rosy, and mascara to make my lashes long and pretty.

You pick up a special container of rosy rouge and rub some between your fingers and thumbs. You rub it in around my areola and nipples, pinching them a little to make them hard. My nipples are now nice and rosy too. You caress and stroke my breasts for a little as you gaze at them. Then, kneeling in front of me, you take first one, then the other, into your mouth to suck on my tits. I start to cum-wet my diaper as you do this.

Finishing with the special side treat for us both, you throw on a pair of boxers, all that you will wear today. Then you go to the closet and take out a pink dress, one like a toddler would wear, and bring it down over my head. I clap my hands in joy as I see “Birthday Girl” embroidered on the chest. You seem to have thought of everything to make this my special day.

You carry me to the kitchen, bopping our noses and giving each other Eskimo kisses as we do. You tie me in my chair, put a bib on me, and place some Cheerios on the table in front of me. I play with them as you fix my breakfast, but don’t really eat that many, as I don’t like them.

You place in front of me a plate of French toast. You have cut the bread into the shape of a sailboat. My hands clap together at the sight. In my excitement, I manage to fling the Cheerios to the floor.

You will sweep them up after I eat.

You bring a sippy cup filled with cranberry juice, then sit. With an adult-baby fork and knife, you cut my food and feed me, lifting the sippy cup from time to time for me to take a drink. It is a delicious breakfast.

My food finished, you wipe my hands and face, and take the bib off. You untie me and put me on the floor. I crawl to my play blanket and fiddle with my blocks and big Legos as you clean the kitchen and get something for yourself to eat.

You come in the living room and sit on the couch. There are some packages beside you. I look up at you when you sit down. Seeing what is beside you, my eyes open in wonder. Could they all be for me? Never have I had a birthday like this. I crawl to your knees, not for possible presents, but to let you know how wonderful today is. If it ended right this minute, it still would be my best birthday.

No, this will be my most spectacular birthday ever by the time it ends.

When I get to you, you lift me on your lap and ask, "Who is my birthday girl?" When you ask me questions like this, I can only answer as your baby girl, so I giggle, and say, “Me, me, me, Daddy.”

You tickle my belly in response and hug me as you say, “Really? How was I to know it was your birthday?”

I sort of bow my head a bit over not telling you. You lift my chin, kiss my nose, telling me, “Of course, it is your birthday we are celebrating.” You hand me the first, of the many presents that are sitting by you.

I unwrap a pretty new dress for me. Something I can wear both as your baby or out as more of an adult. Styled like Betsy Johnson dresses from the 1970’s. Adult clothes, which have a little-girl look to them. Peter Pan collars and pretty pastel prints. I look at you in awe as I see it. It is perfect.

The next several presents are much the same. What a wonderful new wardrobe. There are even some clothes for when we will be just at home, adult onesies and toddler outfits. We spend some time having me model each new outfit for you.

You feel yourself stiffen some when you see me in my new onesies with my diaper butt wiggling.

They all fit perfectly, and I love every one of them, and can’t wait to wear them. It will be a new and softer look for me. “Daddy, can I wear this to work, oh please, please, please?” I am holding the first of the new dresses.

You are so excited by my enthusiasm for them that you are almost speechless. I jump on your lap, oomph, that was a little bit of a hard landing on you. I face you and kiss you over and over. First, little girl kisses but working my way to full, long, enticing kisses.

We have hardly started with my presents.

It has taken a while over the dress modeling, so we are moving close to noon when you give me my next presents to open.

It is so sweet and perfect that each gift is wrapped in Disney princesses paper. And such a huge stack of presents in all shapes and sizes still to come.

You place the next three on my lap. And as I open the first of the three identical smaller gift boxes, my eyes open in amazement. It is a duplicate of my, well now second, favorite toy: the wonderful vibrator that makes me feel so good. And as I tear open the other two gifts you have placed on my lap, I see a total, including my own already, of four of these wonder devices.

You explain that, as I said, they sometimes run out before I am done. Now I will have two. Well, two in my nursery, and two in the living room where I will spend my days. I giggle with excitement thinking about this.

Then you suggest we try it out.

You have already charged them all for me for today’s extended pleasure.

And pleasure we do have, or at least I do. You press me back on the couch, lower my diaper, spread my legs, and press the button three times. We both hear the wonderful, fast whirling as you bring the small, only an inch wide, silver head to rest on my clit.

I go wild at the first caress of the machine as your soft fingers help it find its destination. I gasp at each touch of this wonder. And as I moan out in pleasure you hold it between my cunt lips and wait for the total impact. It does not take that long, with you watching.

I have already cum three times this morning with our fun, and now this is the fourth time, and it is only noon.

When I recover, you close my diaper and help me sit up. You hand me some other presents to open, which are different trucks, motorized cars, and more blocks for me to play with.

From all the excitement of the day so far, I feel myself begin to pee.

The warm liquid flowing from me feels so nice as it soaks into the diaper. I feel a wetness between my legs, over the front of my pussy which is amazing.

I don’t tell you I have wet myself. I want to enjoy this feeling as it cools on me for a while. As we continue to open presents, I will go on peeing more into the diaper from time to time. Warming me again, and then feeling the coolness come. Just these feeling washing over me makes me cum some again.

You place my next gift on my lap. I open it to find a tablet with a pink cover on it. I look at you, astounded. You explain that it is for me to use and play with, to keep me occupied when I am bored in the car, or out to eat, or just around the house. You have loaded a number of children’s game apps which you think I would like; a reader, with some nice erotica already added for my enjoyment; apps for the adult games I like to play; and included, as favorites, some of the abdl sites and kink sites for me to visit.

We spend some time looking at all the features on it together, lingering over a site with baby girl and Daddy pictures.

Inspired, you have me sit on the floor, legs apart to show my diaper, and take two pictures of me with the tablet. One is our secret sweet picture of me, showing me smiling in Birthday Girl dress, diapers in view. The second is just my face, smiling at my Daddy. This one you make as my wallpaper for the tablet.

I grin but tell you that I want a picture of you too for my wallpaper. You sit me on your lap and take a selfie of us, just our faces, mine up against your cheek. You make that one the screenshot for my tablet and send all three pictures to your phone. My birthday face one will soon be your phone’s wallpaper.

You tell me that we will take a little break while you feed me my bottle. I just mumble, “um hum," absorbing myself with my tablet and one of its games. You bring the filled baby bottle, take the tablet from me which makes me grunt a little as you do, and sit me on your lap.

You place your fingers down the front of my diaper and, wiggling them around, you feel how saturated I have made the diaper. While you do enjoy fingering me in the wetness as you feed me my bottle, you know that this diaper is full.

You carry me to the changing mat. My diaper down, the wet wipes clean over me, you lift my legs up to clean my behind and then you remove the wet diaper. You place a new, thick clean one under me and this time you add a large, ultra-absorbent booster pad on it too.

After the first package of diapers, you now buy the ultra-thick diapers for me, but they often need to have the booster added to keep me from dripping.

You drip the baby oil up and down my slit and crack and massage it in. Then the nice sprinkling of baby powder all over me that you pat in. Now the breathtaking feeling as you pull the diaper up over me and tape it shut tightly against me. No matter how many times you change me, this feeling will always come over me as you do.

Number six for the day.

You bring out and snap on a plastic diaper cover. I squirm as you do, as I do not like wearing the plastic cover, but know you will not let me argue about this and I do need it today, it seems.

You carry me back to the couch, your fingers now down stroking my slit, exploring my warm dry cave which soon is dripping from its walls. You lift the bottle to my lips to suck, and I taste a sweet red wine. I suck and suck as you pace my intake. I stop myself from time to time to let out a whimper from your fingers’ caresses. You rock me gently as I nurse my bottle, and just as I finish the last dregs, I nod off to sleep.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood

You just hold me and rock some as I nap. You turn the tv on and mute it as you watch part of a basketball game and sip your glass of wine.

You know from the finger play I have cum a couple more times. It is now eight times today.

The plastic cover presses back and forth over your prick as you rock me while I sleep, with only the thin fabric of your boxers between. That feeling of edging towards bliss washes over you. You lift yourself some, carefully, and pull your underwear off. Ooh, the feel of the plastic caressing your cock does it, and you cum as I stir awake.

I feel your hardness as I wake, and then your shooting and shrinking. I grin at you, and crawl off your lap between your legs and lick all evidence away. When I finish, you stand me and turn me around and lick the drippings from my plastic-covered ass. Even through the thick diaper, I start to feel that now-familiar tingle running through me as you press your tongue against my crack and run it up and down to clean me.

It is now half past three.

You sit me on my blanket and bring out my next present. I open the big box to find a new pink laptop. You tell me that all the programs I use or could need have been loaded. You have linked up my cloud account to access all of my files. Everything is already set up for me, except for me to add a password to open it.

You tell me that you have set up yourself as administrator to make changes for me when needed. And to keep tabs on if I am doing, or going, someplace I shouldn’t.

I type in a new password for me, and it opens to show all the wonderful options available to me.

You explain, “This present, baby, is to help you as you search for a new job and do other work during the day. Or just to play on to occupy your time. And this, Lizzy…”

You point to something in the corner. It has wrapping paper covering it but it is a good two feet tall, four feet long and about two and a half feet deep. I toddle over to it and rip the paper way.

It is a beautiful, hand-crafted, wooden desk, but small, low to the ground. There are drawers to hold things, and a hole to run my computer cord through. And under it is a low wooden chair on wheels. It is perfect, a child’s desk, but just big enough for me to work at.

After I have unwrapped it, you move it some so when I am at it I will be facing you on the couch. You put the laptop on it. I sit on the chair, and after twirling around on it a couple of times, I begin opening the drawers to see that it is already equipped with any office supply I might need as I work. Plus, some adult coloring books and crayons.

There are tears in my eyes as I run, well toddle as fast as I can, to you. I hug you and kiss you and thank you.

“Oh, you like your new desk, do you?” you ask me. “I had the carpenters working on our house make that as your first piece of new furniture. We’ll put it in the living room facing my den, so we can see each other as we work.”

I look you in the eyes and tell you “Thank you” over and over. Tears of happiness run down my face as I tell you, “This is the bestest birthday ever, Daddy.”

“Well, it is not over yet, baby. You play with your toys for a while, so I can fix your birthday dinner,” you tell me.

Daddy goes to the kitchen and I go to my new desk. I fiddle at my computer for a good while.

You come back, lift and carry me to the dining room table. There is only one place set with my good china. There are lit candles which are all that is really lighting the room, except for what is coming from the kitchen and living room. You sit me at the chair and tie me in. You sit beside me. I look at you quizzically, as there is nothing set at your place.

“It’s okay, my birthday baby girl, Daddy and you are going to share the plates of food. One bite for you, then Daddy will take a bite,” you tell me as you lift the first forkful of salad to my lips.

You then take a bite as I chew mine, then back and forth as we enjoy this delicious salad.

Then you bring a plate of spaghetti with mussels in a tomato wine sauce. A glass of wine for you, and my bottle refilled with the same.

You swirl a forkful of spaghetti, spearing a mussel at the end, and bring that to my mouth to enjoy. So wonderful. You have your bite. Then after a few each, you lift my bottle to my lips to suck on as you drink some of your wine.

Done, you take the dish to the kitchen and are gone awhile. Then you walk in with a cake all aglow with forty lit birthday candles. It is not a large cake, so the top is ablaze. You place it in front of me as I clap my hands.

You sing, "Happy birthday, baby Lizzy" to me and I make a wish and blow out all the candles. Probably only because they are so close together, I get them all on my first try. My wish will come true. But after today’s surprises, I don’t know what more could be wished for.

You take your time removing the candles from the cake. We both lick one after another clean. In the end, we both have enjoyed the sweet buttercream frosting from twenty candles each.

Then you cut two slices and my excitement grows. The truth is, I’m not really into cakes much. This is a gooey brownie, which I do love. There are two layers of brownies, separated by warm fudge sauce between.

You place the first slice in front of me and tells me to take the first bite so my wish will come true.

I do, and the taste of the warm gooey brownie, hot fudge, and buttercream frosting melts in my mouth. You must have just finished making it before we ate, and frosted it prior to bringing it in. I could eat all of it in one sitting, but in truth from my dinner and now dessert I am pretty full.

You untie me and takes me on your lap to finish my bottle. I satisfyingly suck away. When finished, you lift me over your shoulder and pat and rub my back. Two large burps come out.

I told you I was pretty full from the meal.

You carry me back to the couch and set me on it.

I have one more gift to open, you tell me, and hand me a box about the size of the dress boxes, but this has been wrapped in rosy pink gift paper, tied with a deep rose satin ribbon. As I untie the ribbon, I see that it really is four different strands, each about three feet long.

You take them from me, telling me we will save them for later, and wink at me.

Daddy!

I lift the lid to the box and gasp as I see what is inside. There are two identical leather paddles and two identical wooden hair brushes. I blush as I look at them.

Daddy!!

First, the leather paddles-- they have a rectangular face about four inches by five inches. The face is soft and wobbles when shaken. The handle is hard leather, about five inches long and two inches thick. The end is ridged and rounded off.

The hair brushes, which when I look at them are not really hair brushes, have much harder bristles, like those of a scrub brush. The oval wooden face is only about four inches by three inches. The handle is about the same, five inches long, something to get your hand around. My eyes grow wide as I see what has been burned into the wood on each: “Bad Lizzy.” I shake with apprehension; at the same time, I feel the cum flowing out of me in anticipation.

You explain to me that one set will be kept in the nursery and one in the living room, just like my vibrators, to be handy when needed.

My Daddy has thought of everything.

While I can’t think of them as the best presents I got today, in some ways as I feel my seeping, they just might, in time, turn out to be my favorite.

“Well, Lizzy,” you say, “the birthday girl has not gotten her birthday spanking yet. Forty is it? With a pinch to grow an inch? Why don’t we try out your presents now?” You pat your lap as you say this.

“Daddy.” As I say this, more cum churns out of me in anticipation, and I feel a little pee spill out to mix with it.

I bend over your lap. You un-tape me and pull the diaper back. Your one hand finds its way to my slit to hold me and to rub me between spanks. The other you use to just run round and round on my cheeks.

“Baby, we’ll do ten with my hand, next ten with the paddle, followed by ten with the brush and finish with the last ten with my hand again.”

I am wiggling and dripping as I hear what is ahead for me. I lay my head on the pillow you have placed there for me, and tell you, “Okay, Daddy.”

I have never had a birthday spanking before. Oh, maybe when I was five or so my parents might have given me soft swats to my behind in play. But now forty that my Daddy will be providing, who does know what you are doing.

In reality, I never had a true spanking until my Daddy. My parents, now dead, never really punished me, and the few self-induced times I did while masturbating fell so short of how you do it. And now, not just your hand, but a brush and a paddle for you to use on me.

There I go again, more dripping out.

The first spank comes, one on each cheek. Remember how my Daddy counts spanks.

Then the second and third, your fingers buffing my clit as you do.

I start cumming again. And might as well say now, by the time the spanking is over, I cum six more times in rapid succession.

The first ten done, you gently rub around my ass, soothing me. You knew each time my back arches and I let out a loud whimper or cry that I am cumming. So now, before you go on, you let me calm myself. When my breathing evens, you pick up the paddle and deliver its first spank.

The feeling of the leather slapping over my cheeks and thighs is pure heaven. Just enough slap to each spank to leave the wonderful tingling feeling as my ass reddens. I feel you start to grow under me, pressing against my inner thighs.

By the time the paddle finishes its tenth, we both are beginning to sweat from lust. My “Birthday Girl” is dripping wet, and your face is red from excitement, and your chest is glistening.

You again rub my ass as your fingers torture me with their slippery dance around me. You pick up the brush now, and before you begin, you take the sharp bristle side and scratch around my now-rosy and burning cheeks. The sensation makes me quickly cum once more.

When you turn the brush and spank me with it for the first time, I let out a gasp and moan deep in my throat. I can’t decide which I love more, your hand, the paddle or the brush. Each feels different and brings both some pain and so much pleasure to me.

You finish the ten with the brush, pacing yourself between each swat. I moan over and over, and you can see tears now running down my face. But there is such a smug smile on my face too that you know I am in my own special realm of contentment.

There are only ten more now, and I begin to try to calm myself as this will be over soon.

Swiftly now, you bestow the last hand spanks as I let out whine after whimper after moan to each as they accost me. When you reach the tenth, you deliver them, then pinch the pinkest part of my ass, pull up my diaper and turn me on your lap to hold and hug.

I wrap my arms around you and hug you back. You lift your soaked hand to my lips to let me enjoy the taste of my drippings. While I start on your palm and thumb, you start at the back of your hand and pinkie as we both lick my cum from you. You then take your thumb and wipe the last of my tears away and suck on it to taste the salt.

We kiss passionately. You lay me down on my stomach and once more undo the back of my diaper. You are so red and are shaking some as you do this. You pull your boxers off-- you are not going to be wearing them anymore today-- and kneel between my legs. You spread my legs, lift my ass and my waiting, dripping cunt, and press your throbbing prick into me.

I actually begin panting as you thrust into me time after time. My snatch begins to constrict against you. I am like a cobra squeezing everything out of you each time you thrust. It is not long before the cobra in me has its way, and with one final contraction, your cum surges out of you, filling me. Seeing my red ass under you as you fuck me helps to spur you on to coming so hard. There is something so heavenly about my red ass twitching in front of you as I squeeze the life from your cock.

You lean against my fallen back and kiss the back of my neck as we calm. That last squeeze against you had makes me climax one more time.

How many times have I cum today? More than a dozen? I have never cum that much in one day in my life. My cunt lips are swollen and sore, but it is such a joyful soreness. I am truly and completely content.

You lift my diaper back up on me to avoid any spills as you lift and carry me to the changing mat. Once I feel the diaper back on me, I do begin to pee and continue to all the way to the bedroom.

After taking my dress off, you are very gentle as you wipe and clean me, seeing how red my cunt and ass are. Instead of baby oil, you lightly rub aloe all over my cheeks and slit. I moan at this wonderful treatment. The thick night diaper is put on me and you carry me to bed.

You lay down next to me and give me forty gentle kisses, counting each one for me. Some are a little longer and deeper, but forty kisses are slowly delivered. Each one makes me happier and happier. Finishing, you tell me that you hope this was a wonderful birthday for me.

“Oh Daddy, everything was perfect, I love you so much.”

I can’t believe that I let "I love you" slip out of me. I didn’t realize until this minute, but in this really brief time, I have come to love my daddy so. But I blush when I realize what I have just declared.

You stare into my eyes and tell me, “Oh baby girl, I have longed for you to say that. I love you so much too. I can’t think of my life without you in it now. You are everything I have dreamed for, and I am so happy my sweet Lizzy had a truly happy birthday.”

I burst into tears of joy and cling to you, and after probably forty more kisses and licking my tears away, you turn me and pull me close. Kissing the back of my head, you tell me, “Good night, my birthday girl. You are the best present I could ever get.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments