Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L010: Lizzy’s story: Lizzy’s weekend

"I’m Lizzy now, and I have a daddy who takes such loving care of me"

5
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It has only been two months since I first met Daniel in the bar and you were so kind to me. And eight weeks since you became my Daddy. It all happened so suddenly, in just days, and now I can’t imagine my life before I became your Baby Lizzy.

It all seems so right.

And I am not sure why. Sure, I had fantasies about someone spanking me and did sometimes dream about being taken care of as a little girl. But they had mainly been part of many different scenarios I would play out to help me cum when masturbating.

There was nothing in my background to explain these desires. I never was spanked as a child, and my parents were both kind and loving as I grew up. I miss them both now that they are dead, but I was in my thirties when that happened.

The third evening we were together, over dinner, rather out of the blue was when Daniel asked if he could be my Daddy, and I, his baby Lizzy. Yes, the night before, you had spanked me for not playing nice, and it had given me such a rush. But when you suggested that I be your baby girl I was overwhelmed and immediately agreed.

That was the best decision I have ever made.

At that time, I had just been RIF (reduction in force) by my company and was going to be unemployed in eight weeks, but that was not why I said yes. You had told me that I should look hard for a new job if I wanted one.

It was the idea that this handsome, kind man was offering to take care of me, really take care of me, which made it so easy to say yes.

 

So here we are, eight weeks later, and my job is about over. Just thinking that I will be my Daddy’s baby 24/7 soon keeps me dripping wet all day. It is fun when it is the weekend and I can be your baby Lizzy all day, away from work. To now be able to go to that place and not have to turn back into the corporate Liz will be so appealing.

After you told my Boss-From-Hell some home truths a few weeks ago, the ending of my job is not so bad. Except for the sadness of leaving the place and my co-workers.

When the BFH throws us a goodbye party, it is so lame.

He plans it for the last Friday of our RIF. Not only do we now have to be there on a Friday; it is the opening day of baseball season which everyone takes off, for the most part, and it is also Good Friday. No one is around.

And many of those who are have found themselves in the same place as my department, also RIF. They are not eager to come to such a party. Those that missed the knife, this time, aren’t overly enthusiastic to come to such a sad event either.

I receive hundreds of touching emails and cards from people I have worked with over the years expressing their appreciation for what I have done, and that is more than enough for me.

When the ‘party’ day finally ends, I am more than ready to hurry home to be your baby for the weekend. You are at the party with me, and when we go to the car you have me climb into the back seat first. You climb in behind me and shut the door. With the dark-tinted windows, no one can see in, and we are in our own private world.

You lay me down on the seat, with a changing pad under me. My heart soars when I feel the pad under me as I realize what you are doing for me.

You lift my dress up above my waist, pull off my panties and stick them in your pocket. Then apply a nice serving of baby oil over my slit and crack and work it into both my lower front and back mouths. Next comes the dusting of baby powder. And finally, the pulling up and fastening of the diaper around me.

My excitement about all this, and it happening here in our car, in my work parking lot, is too much for me and I immediately pee a little.

But that was not all. Clearing away all the changing gear, you lift me on your lap, lean me back and lift my baby bottle to my lips. Ooh, Daddy. It is my favorite wine. We take our time as I suck at it. It is only 3:00 pm, so we have time to finish and belt me in the front seat just after four before the company really let out for the night.

As we drive home, you take my panties from your pocket and lifts them to your nose and smells deeply. You will do this several times as we go along.

I know that you love the scent of my cum, especially from the crotch of panties I drip into. Which is really all of them. I guess I will still have to wear panties from time to time to be able to give my wonderful Daddy this special treat.

At home, we are quickly out of our clothes, and how we like to be. You are in your boxers and me in my diaper. That is all.

I tell you that I am a little tired, and wink at you. You pick up on my hint right away and we are soon in bed, me down between your legs having a play date with Little Danny. The groans and sighs soon coming from you tell me your gratification for helping Little Danny have fun.

After you have cum--hard--I clean you up with my tongue then cuddle beside you and we do fall asleep for about an hour.

When we wake, you spend some time checking my diaper. I had been dry when you started, but by the time you have made extra sure, it is wet with my cum.

We aren’t really hungry after the food at the party, so you just fix a bottle for me and a drink for you. As I lay in your lap, enjoying my bottle, you turn on the tv and we watch the movie “UP”. It is that kind of evening, nothing too complicated to think about.

About a half hour into the movie, I turn on my side facing you and start sucking on your nipples. This is something that I recently started doing and once I start I will go back and forth between them for over an hour if you let me.

The sensation you get when I suck on you arouses you in a very different way. You feel this rush starting in your stomach, and then slowing swells all over your body until you cum internally. You do not get hard really, and nothing except occasionally a little precum, but the electricity running through every nerve of your body seems to explode as this satisfying wave surfs over you.

The evening ends with one more bottle for each of us. Mine, my baby bottle with wine again, and yours, a bottle of beer.

We go to bed.

The next day, Saturday is like many we have spent. We finish cleaning and tagging the last room of my house. For the most part, while some things will go to storage, for now, the rest are going to be left here to rent my house partially furnished or be thrown away.

There is a teaching hospital very near us and you learn there is a large market for rental properties for interns, especially those somewhat furnished. My house is already on their list as soon as it is ready for occupancy.

Then some Daddy and me time, eat, bottles, diaper changes, and nap. The day is soon over.

 

After the night of the tantrum, I have been good for the most part. Yoou only had to spank me a couple times in the last three weeks for minor things.

That changes late Sunday afternoon. My Daddy gets me upset. I do not have another tantrum but start to get close to one.

After a couple of hours of me playing on my blanket while you are doing something on your computer, you come and pick me up. You put me on your lap, telling me you have something to discuss with me.

You first tell me that you had hoped and planned to take me to our new house right after I finish my last day of work on Wednesday. Unfortunately, it seems that the house is not quite ready. You want everything perfect for us when we do go there. It will take at least a week for them to finish.

I pout and ask, “So we have to stay here for another week? Poopy!”

You reply, “No, we are going to go on a ten-day vacation.”

IrisJune
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisJune

What! No, no NO!

If we go on vacation, that means I have to act like a big girl all the time for ten days. Maybe in the future some time, but not now. Not at the start. This is all that runs through my mind.

I then vocalize it, but in my crying and fuming it comes out all confusing, so you don’t understand my concerns at first. And me pounding my fists against your chest doesn’t help either.

You grab and hold my hands together and it the sternest Daddy voice I ever heard come out of you, “LIZZY…THIS…IS…GOING…TO…STOP…RIGHT…NOW!!!”

I am over your knee, bare-assed before I can catch my breath.

Your hand comes down, spanking me, hard, ten times on each cheek. Then you pull open the drawer beside us and bring out my old ping pong paddle buddy and bring that down on each cheek ten times also.

I gasp hard on the first swat of your hand and stop my commotion, now as you finish spanking me, I am just quietly crying. But ooh, that wonderful feeling of dripping through my legs is there.

After rubbing my fanny for a bit to take the sting away, you pull my diaper back on me, and sit me up and hold me.

“Lizzy, why do you behave like this and make me spank you this way? Where is my good sunny girl who makes Daddy so happy?”

I sniffle and tell you I am here, but it just got rainy for a bit. You chuckle. Calmer now, I tell you my concerns about not wanting to have to be a big girl for ten days.

You look at me seriously and tell me, “First, when we finish talking I think my little girl is going to need a bit more of a spanking. This is the second time now this has happened. You can’t keep flying off into a fit before you hear what you are being told. This is a habit you are going to have to learn how to break real fast or you will be having a very rosy bottom a lot of the time.”

I inhale deeply and nod my head. I realize what you are saying is true, and if takes Daddy spanking it out of me for it to happen, so be it. I do need to stop doing this.

“Second,” you continue, “who said anything about you having to be a big girl for our vacation? I have just spent the last few hours arranging for us to stay at a very special, exclusive, vacation resort for adult babies and their daddies and mommies.”

I can’t believe my ears. More than a week where it will be okay all the time to be your baby? And other babies with their mommies and daddies there too? I toss my arms around your neck and kiss you all over your face, ending with a long lingering kiss to your mouth.

“Oh, my baby is happy now?” you laugh.

But then you get serious and pull me back some. “Lizzy, go and get the hairbrush, I think there is still something we need to deal with.”

Tears again start to form in the corner of my eyes.

Since my birthday, my birthday brush and leather paddle sit on a bookshelf on the other side of the living room. When I am bad, and you really have to punish me, you make me go and bring either the paddle or brush to you for my spanking. This adds to my punishment by having to do so. And to my excitement, as I anticipate what is ahead.

I get kinked out about my Daddy giving me a spanking, always.

So, the tears start falling as I go and get the hairbrush and bring it to you. At times like these, I always have my eyes cast down as I come toddling to you. Your heart always surges at the sight of your bad little girl coming to you to be punished.

Yes, my Daddy is as kinky as I am.

With me lying across your lap, my diaper again lowered, you rub my now-white ass and repeat what you have told me about how I need to learn to behave, and why I am being punished. You always do this, tell me calmly why I am getting a spanking and what you expect of me. That, or make me tell you as you spank me.

Either way, it gets me dripping before the first spank is delivered. Today is no different. The crotch of my diaper is soaking wet, and I have not peed myself at all.

You hand spanks me for a bit, rubs me to take a bit of the sting away, then you make me hand you the brush, which you make me hold until you are ready for it.

I feel the sharp bristles scratching all over my cheeks, enlivening the sting once more. The first spanks with the brush are delivered and continue for the next few minutes. While I cry out, “Ooh, Daddy, I’ll be good,” I am relishing each stroke.

You stand me and tell me to hold the front of my diaper to me and to go stand in the corner, which you point to.

You have never made me do this before. I know I am going to have my “naughty chairs” when we get to our new home, but as of now, you have not made me have a timeout.

I don’t argue, knowing better than to right now, and shuffle to the corner, still quietly sobbing. I stand to face the corner, my rosy fanny shining behind me for you to watch as the time ticks by. I grab lower on my diaper and press it against me as I begin to pee from all the excitement. I manage to catch it all.

Now a unique feeling runs through me. With the back of my diaper down, and a soft breeze blowing over my red ass, the pee at the back of my slit tickles me as the breeze quickly cools it.

Oh, my.

It seems like hours that my Daddy makes me stand here, but in reality, it is hardly twenty minutes. I close my eyes and hum softly to myself. You come up behind me, unnoticed until I feel your hand take mine away from my diaper which drops to the floor between my legs. Your fingers are on my slit, sliding and playing me like a fine-tuned violin.

It...feels...soo...good.

I lean back against your chest to steady myself as you continue to expertly finger fuck me.

When I cum, you take my hand and lead me back to the couch. You sit down and pull me towards you so my legs are on the outside of your thighs. You spread my legs with yours, and then bend to provide perfect lip service.

It takes no time, after just cumming, for me to begin climaxing again. I press my hands to your shoulders to steady myself as the second, and then the third rush over me. Reaching the pinnacle to feel the crashing down.

My senses are all alive as you finish. You pull me to your lap and we just engage in a long session of kissing and caressing each other’s faces, necks, backs, and chests. Your every touch sends electrical shocks through me.

I try to kneel down to make Little Danny happy, but you won’t let me, I try to tell you to let me. You just press your fingers to my lips and tell me to “hush,” and go back to kissing me. I know you are hard now, but you won’t let me tend to you.

I am learning that you will do this sometimes. You make sure I cum and cum again and visit every part of my body. You will be hard, but you do not let me touch you. I start to realize that you enjoy being in an aroused state for hours on end, and it seems to almost pleasure you to deny your release. When you are in this mood, I begin to comprehend that I need to respect that and allow you your pleasures, in your own way. Just as you make sure I am constantly being pleasured it the way I seek.

Now happy for all you have just given me, and the anticipation of our coming vacation, I am so content. I just sit on your lap and let you rock me.

At dinner time, you make me just a bowl of chicken star soup and feed me. A good bit does dribble on my bib, but you just wipe it away. You fix a bottle for me, and I am a little disappointed that it is just formula. But it does the trick, the warm fluid flowing down my throat to my belly soon makes me very sleepy.

You carry me and change me for the night and tuck me in bed. The last thing I hear as I fall asleep is, “I’ll join you soon.”

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments