Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L013: Lizzy’s story: Lizzy’s Vacation 2

"Lizzy and her Daddy begin their new life together. A vacation first before it really begins."

3
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

After our amazing arrival at the resort, Babyland it is called, we both are so tired. We crawl into bed together and fall asleep. We do not wake until mid-evening.

My diaper is so wet, but that is mostly from the after-effects of before. As we wake, you, my Daddy, check me. Seeing my diaper is soggy, you take me to the changing table and get me into a new diaper.

What can I say, this experience of you changing me on a table, not a bed or floor, is so titillating. As you do, you tell me that you know I slept through the orientation video, and it is important that I see what will happen this week.

Once I'm cleanly diapered, you take me to the living room and sit me on the couch beside you. You turn on the tv to the resort’s station. You flip through the various videos to find what I missed. As it starts, I realize I really did miss something good sleeping through it.

By the time it ends, my diaper is again wet, in that way.

The video shows all around the resort. The central play park we glimpsed as we arrived, a shopping area with a grocery store equipped with adult seat carts, an adult baby clothes store, baby beauty parlor, a pediatrician’s office, a public swimming pool, and even an adult baby daycare center. That is for me to be at while you attend some of the parent training sessions. I didn’t really like the idea of that, but it might be fun to play with other babies like me.

It shows what will be available for us to participate in each day, or we can just do what we wish. It does explain that first thing tomorrow morning I will have one appointment which we must keep before our official time here begins. I don’t want to think about that, so won’t until it happens tomorrow. But I have a feeling I’m not going to like it.

For now, you feed me my nighttime bottle and tuck me into our bed. You leave me there in the glow of the nightlight and the cracked door. But not for long. You are soon at my side, pulling me close to you and holding me as we fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake early. I’m so excited!

I bounce on the bed to try to wake you, big smile on my face. I tickle your stomach and whisper softly, “Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, wake up please.” You pretend to still be sleeping until you suddenly grab me and tickle my tummy in return. I laugh so hard, I feel myself pee more in my already wet diaper.

“What’s this, some little girl bothering her Daddy as he sleeps?” you say in a pretend deep growling voice. I know you are not mad, so I just giggle more.

You check my diaper, thoroughly, and carry me to the changing table. You take off my wet diaper, but then pick me up and carry me on your hip to the bathroom. You sit me on the wide side of the tub and begin to fill it with perfectly heated water.

When filled, you step into the tub and sit, then reach and lift me onto your lap facing you. We kiss long and hard. Then you begin to wash me with a soapy cloth. I squirm as you wash my face, but as you move down to my breasts I just begin a low whine.

You press my breasts to your chest as you wash my back. Then gently turn me and have me move to my knees. From behind me, you wash my ass, crack and hole. Soaped up again, you move up to my slit, and rub the cloth back and forth over my pussy. Soaping my mons, pressing into my cunt a bit, and oh, the attention you pay to my clit.

Your wonderful touch starts my juices rushing out of me, my liquids now adding to the bath water level.

Clean now, you help me from the tub and dry me off. New clean diaper and a dress from the cupboard. You put a cute yellow dress with a white Peter Pan collar on me. It is short so my diaper does show some. Then white lace socks and white Mary Jane shoes.

The resort supplies toddler clothes for their baby visitors, they think of every detail it seems.

I am ready to go out for my first day in Babyland.

You carry me to a stroller by the door and strap me in. We leave the house and you push me down the street.

The whole resort area is not that large, really, it is easy to walk, or be pushed in a stroller like I am now, to the play areas and some of the stores and offices. But there is also a car, equipped with a baby seat, to use when going to the shopping center and some of the other features.

I am having a wonderful time looking at everything and jabbering away and pointing out one thing after another. Yes, a wonderful time, until...

We arrive at the door of the pediatrician and I remember what our first stop has to be and I begin whimpering.

“No, Daddy, no.” I quietly cry but know it will not change things.

Inside, we have to wait, just a little, before being led to the examining room. The nurse has me stand on the scale to weigh me and measure my height. Then she tells you to undress me and that the doctor will be in shortly. She types some things into her laptop and then leaves.

You sit me on the examination table and takes all my clothes off, even my diaper. You pick me up and sit down on a chair holding and rocking me some as I continue to whimper.

“Lizzy, you are going to be a big girl for me and let the doctor examine you properly. No squirming or fighting. Right, baby?” you tell me as you stroke my head.

“Yes, Daddy, I will try to be good for the doctor,” I reply.

The doctor comes in, a very attractive, tall woman in her late forties. She and my Daddy shake hands and introductions are given all around. Dr. Nancy explains that she has been caring for adult babies for years now. She is here to make sure I am a healthy little girl for you, and to explain the daily charting program you requested.

What was this? A daily charting? You requested? This is all news to me. But you probably does know what is best for me.

Dr. Nancy lifts me off your lap and lays me on my stomach on the examining table. She spreads my legs apart, and I feel a large thermometer being pressed up into my ass. Oh, my. I do squirm a little at this. She holds it there for a few minutes talking to you, saying you should check my temperature at least once a day.

You just nod and come and stand on the other side of the table to watch closely.

I feel it removed, and she says what the reading is. In all this, I hadn’t realized the nurse was back in the room and typing again into the laptop what the doctor is reporting.

That horrible part of the exam over, Dr. Nancy turns me on my back, examines my breasts, and then lifts my feet up in stirrups to do that exam on me. I am good through it all, and you just beams at me.

My blood pressure and other things are checked and reported. She rolls me on my tummy again, and I see her filling a big needle. No, not a shot. But then I remember I am due for the shot that keeps me from getting pregnant and realize that is what it is. I’m just not used to getting it lying naked on my stomach and your hand on my back, holding me. But I get through it.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

Then you are dressing me as they continue to chat some more. It is a little funny being undressed and now dressed again in front of other people besides my Daddy, especially women. But they are both very nice.

As I look over at the nurse, who is bending down to pick something off the floor, I see she is wearing a diaper! And when she finishes and Dr. Nancy tells her she can go now, she replies, “Yes, Mommy.”

Oh, my. Dr. Nancy sees my look and just smiles and says, “Yes, Maggie is my baby girl, along with being a very competent nurse. This way we can be together all day as we work too.” I just smile back at her, thinking how wonderful that is for them.

As you place me back in my stroller, she tells you that she sees from the marking on my thumb that I must be sucking it. You says yes, you often finds me sleeping that way. Dr. Nancy takes something from her lab pocket and places it in my mouth.

“You should get a number of these pacifiers for Lizzy to suck on instead. And perhaps a little discipline should be given if you catch her sucking her thumb to help Lizzy break that habit,” Dr. Nancy tells my Daddy.

The pacifier is nice to suck on, and as I do, you thank the doctor for everything and will get our computers hooked up for the monitoring program this evening.

Finally. We leave the doctor’s office and are on our way to really begin our vacation.

You push me to the park area where there are several adult babies playing on the toys and in the sandbox while their mommies and daddies sit on benches and watch them. You just push me around, circling area a couple of times slowly so we can take everything in.

All totaled, the resort has only twenty-five units for visitor rentals. But you explain from what you have read, that there is a fully-gated community of about a hundred houses connected to the resort. There, mommies or daddies with their babies live year-round. Like Dr. Nancy and Maggie.

To live in such a community all the time sounds like it might be fun. But I am waiting to live with you in our new home soon.

We move back by the sandbox as I tell you that is where I would like to play first. You move the stroller over to an empty bench and before lifting me out, you first check my diaper and then rub sun lotion on me. Then you tie a yellow baby bonnet with a white lace visor on me to keep the sun off my face. It matches my dress. You think I look so sweet in my stroller and so prettily dressed, you take my picture as I smile at you.

“Lizzy, can you make it to the sandbox on your own, or should I walk you over there?” you ask me.

Through my pacifier, I reply I can do it on my own, and toddle to the box where there are a couple of boys and a girl already playing. I smile at them and say hi as I sit in the sand and start to build a sand turtle. They greet me in return, and the girl crawls over to me and asks what I am making.

Together, we create a whole family of turtles before her mommy calls her that it is time to go. You comes over to the box and praises my work and tells me it is time for us to go too. I pout a little, but then hear my stomach growl a bit, and do realize I am hungry.

You hurry us home, put me in my playpen for the first time. I see all the stuffed toys and begin to play and talk with them as you fix our lunch. Oh, now I get to be in the high chair. The tray pushed up against me, you bring over a plate and silverware. You cut up the grilled cheese sandwich into four triangles, which I can pick up, but soup you spoon-feed me.

Even with a bib on, I am a little messy when finished. You wash my face and hands and carry me to the large rocking chair for my bottle. You lean me back against your arm and hold the bottle up to me. When I finish it, you tell me it is naptime.

“You’re going to nap with me, aren’t you, Daddy?”

“Do you want Daddy to lay down with you?” you reply.

“Please, Daddy.”

You take me to the nursery, remove my shoes, socks and dress. And then decide that I can go without a diaper for our nap. You lay me naked on the bed and quickly undress yourself.

Yes, this is going to be a good nap. I see Little Danny is already perked up and wanting to play. As you stand by the bed I crawl over to you and take Little Danny in my mouth and begin to suck.

“Hey baby, slow down, let me at least lay down with you before too much more,” you laughingly say.

I move back with a little pout, but as soon as you lie down my lips are back around your glans, sucking and licking you. Oh, how I pleasure my Daddy. My tongue rounding his shaft, up and down. Your balls in my mouth as I suck them some, oh, I lick down to your taint, wetting it some too.

After minutes of this attention from me, you pull me up beside you and run your fingers up and down my sopping slit. Just teasing me with your touch. I moan, “Oh, Daddy,” over and over as you do, my hand gripping your prick and jerking you.

You press me on my back, spread my thighs and run your tongue down from my neck, through my breasts, lingering a moment over my belly button, then straight through my mons on to the prized jewel.

“Ooh, Daddy.”

Having reached my snatch, you take your time now. Slowly spreading my outer lips with your fingers, you take one lip in your mouth and suck and suck on it until it is swollen and throbbing red. Now the same treatment to the other lip. On and on you lick and suck your way through the two inner lips, until finally, up and down my sodden slit.

You press three fingers up my cunt as your tongue finds home plate. Oh yes, suck my clit, Daddy.”

Your dancing fingers inside me, finding my g-spot and massaging it, while you continue to suck my clit makes me cum for the first time.

You lift your head from me and move to kneel between my legs. I can see the precum glisten on your glans before you lift my legs to your shoulders and enter me.

“Yes, Daddy, yes.”

Your hard, firm cock thrusts into me over and over. So moistened by my juices. It only takes a few thrusts before my cunt starts to throb and clench against you. You hold in me after each thrust for us both to enjoy the feel of me compressing against you. We take our time, pressing each other closer and closer to the climax. And when it does come, we both just shudder and sing out in pleasure.

We lay together, catching our breath. As we start to fall asleep I raise my thumb to my mouth. You see what I am starting to do, and spank my bare bottom once, then reach over and place the pacifier in my mouth. After the gasp from the spank, I take the pacifier in my mouth and begin to suck on it.

Yes, I will learn to keep my thumb out of my mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments