Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

L028: Lizzy’s story: My Daddy’s story

"Lizzy hears about Daddy's life before her."

2
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I was still feeling so guilty about my bad behavior, the writing of the crappy cover letters to ruin my chances of being considered for the positions to which I applied.  One was for a job that I might have really wanted to get.  

When you tell me my timeout is over as you go to fix dinner, I go to my desk and pull up the five bad letters and correct them to be something showing my competence and experience for someone to want to interview me. 

I know it is too late to send these letters now.  It is more the finish of my punishment to show my Daddy I know how to behave properly.

When you call me to dinner I bring them to you.  As we eat you read them as you feed me. 

You smile at me and tell me that this is the Lizzy you know, and if only I had done this the first time I might already be getting calls for interviews.  I again tell you I am sorry, and this is how I will apply for all jobs now.

I realize part of this will be fate.   I do have to really try.  If I am meant to get another job it will happen.  If nothing comes to fruition then it means I should just enjoy this life full time as your baby girl.

But I am still antsy to hear what you are going to tell me about your past.  I twist and turn so much in anticipation that much of my dinner lands on my bib and boobs.  We are both still fully naked from our afternoon. You take your time cleaning my face and tits.  Spending extra care on the tits, squeezing and pinching them and my nipples. 

I giggle with glee at your attention.

You take me from my highchair and carry me to the nursery and changing table.  Again, I look at my daily report and see the red palm indicating the spanking I got a little earlier.  And note how many times we both came so far today.

You tell me you are diapering me for the night, then it will be my baby bottle time.  As you diaper me you remove today’s plug.  There is only one more left in the training kit.

What I have been waiting for.

In your lap, this time we are in the big rocker, you gently allow it to move back and forth.  It is nice, and this motion could put me to sleep, but I am too excited to hear your story.

My baby bottle of wine is to my lips, and your glass is beside us which you take a sip from before beginning.

You begin your story of Daniel before you became my Daddy.

Lizzy, you know that I am six years older than you.  Forty-six right now.  I have told you about my job, education and some of my family background.

I have learned that you were also an only child and both your parents, who were older when they had you, died while you were still in college.  You graduated with a master’s degree in computer science.  For a few years, you worked for a smaller computer service company before you launched your own company which has grown and done so well over the past fifteen years. 

But now you tell me so much more.

I was somewhat lost without my parents to turn to anymore.  When I started my job at the first computer company at twenty-four, the forty-five-year-old woman who owned the company took me under her wing from the start.  Though so much older, she was attractive and offering affection which I longed for.

She had taken me out to dinner a couple of times and helped me get settled in a small apartment near work.  She always praised my work and complimented me on how well I was doing.  But one day I did not complete an assignment and she called me to her office. 

And a new a different life started for me.

She told me that she was very disappointed in me for not completing the project on time.  She went on telling me how much money we had lost by not meeting the deadline, and how our reputation could be tarnished.

I felt awful.  Tears almost formed in my eyes as I apologized.  Then she said something that changed our relationship quickly.

“Daniel,” she said, “I do not do this with other employees, only ones I which I see a great deal of potential in, which you seem to have.  I think to help you realize the errors of your ways, and help prevent it from happening again, I should start to punish you when you are bad like this.”

I did not know what she was talking about but just nodded as anything she could do to me wouldn’t make me feel worse than I did now.

She took something from a desk drawer and came over and sat on a larger armless chair in front of her desk.  She told me to come to stand at her side, which I did.

“Daniel, I am going to spank you for your bad behavior, and will do so each time it is needed.”

I gasp some, but somehow, I was mesmerized but what she was saying and could only nod in reply.

She reached over and undid my belt buckle and opened my pants.  I just stood there with my hands at my side.  She told me to raise them up to behind my neck, the position I would always assume before a punishment.  I did as she said as she lowered my pants and underwear to my knees.

She told me I was to stand like that for fifteen minutes and think about my failure today.  I did as I was told.  It embarrassed me some to be standing exposed like that, but for some reason, it seemed the right and proper thing to be happening.  She moved from the chair and went to her desk for the fifteen minutes, working at her computer and glancing at me from time to time.

I just thought about missing my deadline, and what problems I have caused because of it.  I got sadder and sadder.  Tears did well in my eyes.

Here I was, a twenty-four-year-old man, about to be spanked, on my bare bottom, for the first time in my life.  This I would have never imagined even that morning but now was accepting that it was going to happen.

It seemed like hours but was only about seventeen minutes when she came back to the deep chair and sat down again. I then saw what she had taken from her desk drawer now sitting in reach on the edge of her desk. 

A leather paddle.

I didn’t know why, but as she sat she shifted her skirt up a good bit, and her nylon thighs were exposed as she motioned me to lay over her lap. 

I did. 

My arms were holding me on the ground and my legs stretched out on the other side.  I don’t know how she maneuvered it, but my cock, still soft, was between her legs, and as she pressed them together she held me with my prick and balls rubbing against those stocking thighs.

Now at this point, I have stopped sucking on my bottle and feeling very wet between my legs I am enraptured by your story right now.  I feel the throbbing in my cunt start as I imagine you getting your first spanking.

She began by rubbing my cheek softly round and round.  When the first spank landed on my one cheek I jumped at the impact. Before I fully recovered, my other cheek was spanked. 

And my first spanking was underway. 

She spanked me fully and thoroughly.  She did do the circle dance around each cheek, rotating between them, then the intense repeating spanks circling each cheek.

Yes, Lizzy, that is where I learned about doing that.

The pain was excruciating, but as I felt the sting of each spank, I realized I was getting hard between her legs.  Each spank which I reacted to, which was most of them, caused my prick and balls to rub against her silk stockings.  The realization that I was getting sexually aroused from being spanked was enlightening.

By the time she had picked up the paddle and started a new dance on my ass, I could feel precum dripping from me. She had to know what was happening to me, but she just continued the spanking.  After about ten minutes with the paddle, tears were running down my cheeks and my legs were kicking in the air with each spank. 

And then it happened. 

With all the movement I made, the rubbing of my member on her tightly held thighs was too much.  With a huge moan, now of pleasure, I came, squirting out between her legs.

I was so glad her skirt was raised so I hadn’t messed on it.

She interrupted her soliloquy of my failures that day to comment on what had just happened.  She said only that the spanking would now go on a little longer, as I would now feel a more intense pain from it because I have cum.

She did continue for several more minutes, and she was correct that the pain did sting so much more.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

My ass and back thighs were all now rather rosy when she stopped.  Again, she gently rubbed my ass and told me she hoped I learned a lesson from this.  She had me stand, then guide me to sit on her lap.  I was fully crying now, so as she held and rocked me I just sobbed against her shoulder for a while.

All the time she just spoke gently to me as she told me she knew now I would be her good boy, but if needed this would be repeated.  She laughed and said that in the future, perhaps, she would need to put a condom on me before we began.

Then she said that I had made a mess and I should clean it up. 

I was astonished by what she said but moved to kneel in front of her as she spread her legs and l licked my sperm from her thighs and chair between her legs.   I saw and smelt the wetness on her panty crotch.  I moved farther and began to lick and clean her through the panties.  She moaned as I did.  She held my head there and I just kept licking and kissing her thighs.  She shuddered and arched her back saying, "yes, yes, yes."  

She had now come also.

She pulled me up to her lap again and we kissed long and deep, her tasting our mixed cum as we did.

“Yes, Daniel, I do believe you are going to be my good little boy.  Mommy is going to make you so happy.”

I had no idea what she was talking about, but it felt so wonderful in her lap I just murmured, “yes, Mommy.”

She helped me stand, smiled at me for my response.  She rubbed my bottom, which was still a bit pink, and pulled up my boxers and pants and tucked me back in.

She swatted my butt and told me to get on home and to bed.  Bad boys had to go to bed early without supper. 

This happened on a Thursday, and as I left she told me to plan on staying with her for the weekend.  All I could think of when she said that was we were going to have a weekend together of sexual delights.  Then she said not to pack anything, she would have everything for me to wear when we got there.

I don’t know why, but I did just as she told me.  I hurried home, and immediately readied and got into bed.  I laid there thinking about what had happened and found I was hard again just thinking about each spank to my ass.  I got up and went to the bathroom and over the toilet, I jerked myself to the point of coming.

By this time in your story, my diaper is soaked.  I have been sipping on my baby bottle of wine off and on as you tell this tale and it is now empty.  Seeing that it and your glass of wine are empty you carry me to the kitchen and refill each. 

Oh, there is going to be more to the story. 

Back settled again in the rocker, you tell the next part of your youthful adventure.

I was on pins and needles all day waiting for the end of the day.  I did manage to get my assigned task completed, and even went back to my incomplete work from yesterday and finished that project.  I sent it to her.  Now for some reason, I could only think of her as Mommy.  Oh, I knew I could never call her that in public, but somehow, she just was that now for me. 

This was even before I knew about what was ahead for us.

Quitting time finally arrived and I hurried to the corner bar near work which she told me to meet her at in a message she had sent me that morning.   I arrived first and sitting at the bar I ordered a beer. She came in, Mommy, and sat down next to me and greeted me friendly, but no kiss or caress. 

Then I realized that some of our co-workers were at a table behind us. 

She ordered a drink and drank it rather quickly.  She was done before I had even finished my beer.  She ordered me a double shot and told me to sip it for about five minutes, then come out to her car so we could leave.

She immediately left, and I did as she told me. 

As I left I did say hi to everyone at the table and told them to have fun.  They asked me to join them, but I said I had a date shortly.  I just hope no one would ask me how the date went on Monday.

I went out and got in her car.  She looked at her watch and I could see it was closer to ten minutes from when she left, not the five as expected.  I suddenly felt myself shudder as I thought that my tardiness might lead to another spanking.  And the shuddering moved to my crotch and I felt myself stiffen a little.

All she said as we drove to her house was that her little boy was going to require a lot of discipline it seemed.  That only hardened me more.  Thankfully by the time we got to her large house I had calmed myself a good bit.

At her house, which I had been to a couple of times before for work functions, I knew the main floor.  But she took my wrist just like a mother would hold her little boy and led me to the furnished basement.  In the basement, there was a laundry room to one side but the rest of the basement was behind a locked door.  When we entered it, we were entering what would be my new home for the next six years.

There was a large living space with couches, a rocking chair and tv.  But a generous portion of it was taken up with a big playpen, rocking horse and bouncing chair. 

Much like the things we have here for you, Lizzy. 

There was an open kitchen at the back side of this room which had an adult highchair next to the counter.

She opened a door and in front of me was a huge nursery.  A crib, changing table, a chair facing the corner, and another chair similar to the one in her office next to a bookcase made up most of the room.  There was a queen-size bed in one corner.  The bathroom had a regular and lower toilet, a large tub with a ledge and a long wide counter by the sink.

My heart was racing.  What was going on?

I could tell all of this had been there for a while and been used before.  But before I could begin to ask questions she was undressing me.  Standing in front of her, now fully nude, she took her time looking me over, turning me around, and even making me spread my legs so she could look closely at my cock, balls, and backside.

When the inspection was completed she told me that we should take care of my tardiness from earlier. 

Her hand again around my wrist she led me to the chair. This would be for the most part where I would be spanked during our six years. 

The feeling of being led with her hand on my wrist holding me did make me start to feel like a young boy with his mommy.  I assumed my pre-punishment position with my hands behind my neck.  She reached over to a shelf where I saw a large box of condoms.  There on a nearby shelf was also a leather paddle, a wooden paddle, and a wide flat back hairbrush.  I shuddered thinking about what was going to be ahead for me.

She put a condom on my starting to harden prick, and then I laid over her lap for the second time.  For some reason, as she squeezed my cock between her thighs it just felt like I was in the right place.

The spanking was pretty much a repeat of the day before.  The stinging spanks as she rattled off why I was being spanked, and how I needed to be her good boy.  I cried again, but as I had never really cried much for years, the release of my tears was rather pleasing.   To give myself to accept what I acknowledge was a just and correct punishment for my crimes and misconduct. 

I would come to wallow in these tears for my time with my Mommy when I was bad. 

I did not cum from the spanking this time, but precum had dripped out, spreading over the tips of the condom and my glans.  After setting me on her lap for a kiss and hug, she told me to go to the naughty boy chair in the corner, and I was to sit there until she told me.  Sitting on the low wooden chair, naked, was embarrassing.  Especially as the back was open, and my rosy spanked ass was in full view for anyone in the nursery.

Alright, your story is getting me hot and bothered now.  Just the idea of you being spanked and starting a life as a little boy is making me throb and shudder myself.  I have by now downed my second baby bottle of wine, as you have yours. 

Another trip to the kitchen for a third refill.  This story seems to need it.  When we settle back in the chair, this time you hand reaches in my diaper and you begin to gently caress up and down my dripping slit as you go on with your story.

This ministration to me helps some with my throbbing.

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments