Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lifeguard Training, All Tied Up

"Mike gets roped into helping out, putting himself in a tricky situation. Will he be rewarded?"

16
2 Comments 2
13.7k Views 13.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
“Mike!” shouted a voice down the corridor.

“Hey what’s up?”

“My friend didn’t show to help out with the lifeguard examinations, and we need a person to pretend to be unconscious!”

“Sounds easy; when do you need me?”

“In, like, five minutes?”

I’d just left the gym and was on my way home. Jessica is my flatmate, a slim brunette girl. She was wearing black capri leggings with three white Adidas stripes on the side and silver stripe around the knee, white trainers and a red polo shirt. She’s studying sports sciences and teaches swimming and lifesaving at the local pool. She smiled sweetly at me and widened her bold green eyes.

“Sure, anything for you Jess.”

She gave me a quick hug and took my hand, leading me back into the gym and through to the pool.

“We’re examining new recruits, and we really can’t do it without a person otherwise it’s not a valid pass for the student.” We stepped into the smaller training pool, empty of people, the water perfectly still.

“So do I just lie down or something?”

“Pretty much, yeah, on a spine board. The student will pull you out of the pool on it, then go through the recovery stages. They won’t perform CPR as that’s dangerous on a conscious person, so they’ll just blow on your cheek to simulate it.”

“Cool, so... wait a minute; I’m in the pool?”

“Yeah, shoot... sorry I know this is short notice. They do some lengths and exercises in the main pool, then one at a time come though to do this bit and I assess them. Problem is they’ve already started, so the first one will be in soon.”

Jess motioned to a door leading into the main pool, I could hear the sound of splashing and the occasional whistle.

“I don’t have a pair of shorts to wear.” I looked down at my tracksuit bottoms. Underneath was a pair of old boxers, I wasn’t even going to suggest that as an option.

Jess looked worried, glancing around the poolside for ideas. “There must be something...” She darted about looking in drawers nearby. I really wanted to help but didn’t know where anything was, besides her cute ass was a distracting sight as she bent up and down in the tight Lycra.

There was a knock on the door; a man with a clipboard leant through and said, “One minute, Jessica”.

“No problem!” she called back, as she pulled the spine-board out of the cupboard ready to drop into the water. She kicked off her trainers, then pushed the board into the water. She stood up and thumbed the top of her capris, then slowly turned towards me.

“You thought of something?” I asked, pretending not to look.

“This is a bit out there, but could you wear these?”

I looked down at the tight black spandex. “I... I guess?”

“Sure, they’re just like jammers, loads of swimmers wear them!”

I wasn’t convinced yet. “But what’ll you wear?”

“I’m getting in the pool too. I have a swimsuit on!” she said proudly.

“Yeah, I mean if they fit I suppose it’ll be okay. I’ll be in the pool, yeah?”

“Yep, it’ll be fine!” Jessica said reassuringly. She started to pull down the top of the capris, over her thighs. Her toned legs came into view, and the gap between her legs was more pronounced as she bent forward slightly. The Lycra clung and started to roll. Underneath the black material and below her polo shirt was the bottom of a red one-piece swimsuit, the legs cut so high I could only see the strip of material covering her gap.

She tugged slightly at the capris, pulling them off. She stood up straight, effortlessly proving the gap between her legs, her polo shirt hanging down, stopping just before her hips. Holding out the black material, she motioned to the cupboard behind me. “Quickly!”

I shut the door behind me, looking around for a bench. I kicked off my clothes and pulled the capris up. They finished just beneath my knee, and tightly clung to my thighs. The elastic around the bottom dug into my skin a little and as I bent I could feel it giving slightly as my calves moved. I pulled them all the way up, tucking my cock away snugly. It was tight and loose in all the wrong places, but it did keep my cock firmly in place. I glanced down quickly to make sure I didn't look too ridiculous, but without a mirror about I wasn't really sure how obvious it was.

“Mike!”

“Coming!” I did the waistband up for some reason, they weren't going anywhere, and stepped out onto the pool side. Jess smiled cheekily, and bit her bottom lip slightly.

“Whoa, Mike, they look pretty good on you, I had no idea you’d pull them off so well.” I couldn’t draw the line between sarcasm or genuine shock, but before I had much time to figure it out she barked, “Right, in the pool!” and gave me a nudge of encouragement.

I slid into the pool, the water relatively warm, and ducked my head under the water. I turned back. Jess was removing her polo shirt, revealing the rest of her red swimsuit. The top of her legs came into view, and then a firm curve around her chest. A small amount of cleavage was poking from the top, held up with two strings of fabric on her shoulders. She tossed the polo shirt to the side of the pool.

She noticed me staring. “I wouldn't get yourself too excited, bearing in mind what you're wearing.” I sheepishly looked away and checked to make sure my cock was firmly held down, as subtly as possible.

The door opened and the man with the clipboard appeared. “Jessica, this is Laurie.”

Blonde hair tied up tightly in a bun, wearing a yellow Nike one-piece swimsuit, Laurie walked through the door. The Nike tick was on one of her protruding breasts, a white zip done up between them and an obvious cleavage above. The legs where cut just high enough that you could see the tan line of a bikini below, on an otherwise dark-skinned body.

“Hi, Laurie, come on over and jump in.” The clipboard man left the room and shut the door. The water was still dripping off her from the pool next door as she walked over to the poolside and slid carefully in. Jess got in too as she explained what was going to happen.

“This is Mike, and it's his first time so we’ll have to take this a little slower than usual. I hope that's okay?”

“Oh, okay,” Laurie said with a smile, and, I'm pretty sure, a glance at my tum.

“Mike’s going to lie in the water, and I'll hold him slightly up as if you had recovered him. You grab the board, slide it under and do up the straps.”

Straps? I was starting to wonder whether this was going to get suddenly more interesting or worse.

Jess motioned to me to lie backwards in the water, and she put her arms out to hold my head up above the water. Laurie grabbed the board and slid it under, letting it float up and lift me out of the water.

She took the three straps and pulled them across and did them up so I was held down. Jess pulled on the slack over my body. “There can't be any slack here, a wave could easily let him move about; it has to be firm, like this,” she took the one over my legs and pulled firmly, pushing her firm chest onto my legs. Laurie did the other two over my thighs and arms, then my chest and arms.

I tried to move my head slightly to see if it was glaringly obvious what I was wearing. They looked like normal jammers, but there was no denying the bulge formed above the middle strap. I put my head back and looked and the ceiling, trying not to look at the two swimsuit-clad girls.

Laurie pulled the board through the water to the edge of the pool, and lifted the head end out of the water. As my head went up, I glanced down at her wonderful cleavage, beginning to wonder what the zip was containing. She turned to go to the end of the board. The back was in a racerback style, the water level just above the small of her back. She hauled the leg end of the board up, and I tried my best to look at the ceiling, rather than straight down my body, over my growing cock and into Laurie’s cleavage.

Both girls pulled themselves out of the pool and knelt next to my head. Laurie’s legs where slim, producing a fine gap between her legs, with just a piece of yellow Lycra covering her gap. She leant over to carry out the CPR steps, leaning in and out, pushing her cleavage up as she pulled her hands together. I tried to concentrate on something other than her, but looking the other way just led me to Jess, who now was dripping with water.

Before I could worry any further, Laurie stood up.

Kimberly_Samz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kimberly_Samz

“Thank you, you can go through now,” Jess said, motioning back to the door she came through.

“Thanks!” Laurie bubbled and turned towards the door. I stopped trying to look at the ceiling and glanced at Laurie’s peachy ass, held by the yellow fabric, leading through her legs back to her gap.

The door closed, it was quiet again.

“You enjoyed that, didn't you Mike?” Jess asked carefully.

“Oh her... well she had a lovely smile...” I was trying to cover but it was useless.

“There's no point lying, I can clearly see you’re struggling.” Jess put her hand on my aching cock, gripping it slightly. I looked at her as she leant over me, obviously pushing her chest out over my head. “I guess this could count as payment for your help?” Jess said thoughtfully, as she slowly stroked her fingers up and down my erect cock through the black Lycra.

I was stunned! I didn't know what to say. “What did you like, Mike?” Jess asked as she started to speed up slightly. I was only able to murmur an answer. “Did you like her swimsuit?”

“Y... e...ah?” I said unsure of the correct answer.

“I bet you wanted to reach out and pull down the zip?” She suggestively pushed her cleavage together and gripped slightly on my cock head. “And how much did you want her pussy to ride on your cock?” Jess knelt up and put one leg over me, putting her pussy just a few inches from my cock.

“I... I... Yes...”

“The worst bit is, you're going to have to go through it a few more times first, but I'll do my best to alleviate some of the... pain,” she said, as she put a firm grip around my balls.

I tried to move my arm out to stop her from applying any pain, but quickly realised that the straps made it impossible to escape.

“Back in the water with you!” She pushed the board back into the water and I bobbed about; she slid in behind me and started to undo the straps as there was a knock on the door. The cool water relieved some of the strain, but it was a short moment of relief. I turned to see who was entering the room.

“This is Becky.”

A tall brunette girl walked through the door, with a small petite chest but long, powerful legs. She wore a high legged black Speedo swimsuit that had seen better days; her nipples poked out of the fabric stretched across her chest, and a small hole had developed on her left hip.

Jessica instructed as she had for Laurie, and Becky quickly followed the instructions. It wasn't long until I was tied down again. Jessica had ensured that one of the straps had covered my aching cock this time, which saved the embarrassment as Becky's firm chest leant against me as she reached over to tie a strap, but it wasn't helping the frustration.

The girls jumped out of the water. Becky's swimsuit was looking a little bit too small for her; the black fabric revealed the outline of her pussy. I tried to look away as much as possible, but after she'd done the CPR she had stood up and was giving me a view from below of her tempting pussy leading to her ass, barely contained by the Lycra that had ridden up.

“Her swimsuit was a bit tight, wasn't it?” Jessica smiled after Becky had left the room.

“I... err... I couldn't really see that much.”

“Don't lie, I could see her pussy through that. I bet you'd like that on your lips, soaking through the fabric.” She ran a finger over my lips and down my chest, stopping at the strap covering my cock. “I better give you some freedom for a moment then...”

Jessica released the strap over my cock, but as the others remained on she resumed a position hovering above me, her pussy close to touching my aching cock through the Lycra. I needed some release.

“Please, touch me...” I murmured.

“Oh, somebody’s getting frustrated! Well don’t worry, there’s only a few more.”

Alexandra entered the pool room in an orange Adidas bikini, the top in a racerback sports-bra style with plenty of coverage flattening her chest. The bottom was much smaller, just covering the essentials, almost painted onto her skin. She struggled a little bit with the ropes and needed help pulling across the straps from Jessica – who thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to push her chest and Alexandra’s onto me.

Emily wore a green TYR one-piece, two thin straps holding up her large chest. Jessica didn’t even bother trying to wind me up, as Emily clumsily strapped the straps into the wrong slots, jumping around, her swimsuit struggling to keep her in. Her hips looked powerful as she exited the water, the green fabric pulling up around her ass.

Finally, India-Rose entered the room. The only word I can possibly use is tight. She was petite, wearing a tight, dark-green swimsuit that carefully contoured every curve of her body. The swimsuit gave the impression that it was part of her, and moved as she moved about. She perfectly executed the task, her tight chest firmly held in place as she jumped a little to reach over me.

Once all the girls had gone, I was left on the side, tied down and frustrated. Jessica briefly talked to a couple of people in the other room, closed the door and walked over to me.

“Thanks for helping out, Mike, I really appreciate it.” She ran her hands over my chest. “I guess I should give you some sort of reward for all your efforts, I know it’s been hard.” Her hands had reached the top of my waist band.

“That... that would be nice...” I stumbled nervously as Jessica ran her hands around the waistband. My arms were strapped to the board with my chest, as well as my legs and feet.

Jessica slowly pulled the waistband of the capris down over my aching cock, it springing to life as if gasping for air. She smiled at me as she ran her finger around the head of my cock. I let out a moan. She pulled herself on top of me, and slowly dropped her swimsuit-covered pussy onto my cock, the fabric still wet from the pool. She carefully rubbed the Lycra up and down my now fully hard cock; I gasped for more.

Giggling, she continued to tease, starting to rub herself through the tight fabric, hinting at what was beneath. Her hands left her body and made their way down mine, until she firmly gripped the base of my cock and made her way up to the tip slowly with her other hand.

She repeated the stroke, getting slightly faster each time. Still restrained by the straps, I tried to motion to go much faster, but with each attempt I made she slowed down again.

“You wanna come?”

“Yeah... Yes...”

“Okay, you will, but ladies first, right?” She slowed to a stop and shuffled up my chest, her pussy nearing my face.

I nodded at her. She lifted her thighs either side of my head, and rested the red Lycra covering her pussy onto my lips. The heat made my cock tingle, crying to be allowed in. At first I tried to lick, but it wasn’t doing much. I nestled my lips firmly into hers, and ran them over the fabric. Her body shuddered. I tried to suck and blow on the fabric as I became frustrated at not getting in.

She lifted off my face slightly, leaning to one side, and slowly slid the fabric away from her pussy, showing its hairless glory to me. She leant back down and my lips touched hers for the first time. I eagerly licked, her body already shaking again, until finally her head flew back and she collapsed all her weight on my chest as she came.

Without much hesitancy, she slowly moved down my body to my aching cock. She took it firmly in her hands, and gave the tip a lick, looking into my eyes. She carefully slid it into her mouth and teased the end with her tongue. After a few more strokes, she lifted her head off, ensured that her swimsuit was covering her pussy firmly, and started gliding up and down my wet cock.

I looked up as much as I could, watching her body pulse over mine, her hands either side of me, her head watching each stroke. She got faster, faster than before, gliding longer over my cock. She could feel that I was building; she grabbed my cock and started stroking at a racing speed as my body trembled into coming over my chest.

She slowed quickly, smiling at me, reaching for the straps. Undoing them carefully, she got up, turning away and giving me a close look at her peachy ass as my body shivered one last time.

“I’ll grab you a towel or something.” She wandered over to her bag, crouching down to rummage through. I was in a state of awe, still admiring her figure. Jess wandered back with a towel and a couple of wipes. “I think maybe it’s easier if you…”

“Sure,” I said, taking them with a smile.

“Well,” she said after a pause, sitting down beside me. “That was fun.”

I nodded as I cleaned myself up.

“Maybe you could help out again some day?”

Published 
Written by michaelthomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments