Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lingerie Lost

65
33 Comments 33
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I hear the doorbell ring and sigh as I know who it is before Paul, my husband, even answers it. Dave, Paul’s best friend is round again. During the few years of our marriage, I would say that Dave has been at our house virtually every day and I have considered making him a key so that I don't have to get up to let him in. 

The pair of them are either watching whatever sport happens to be on the television or just playing computers games. Sometimes I feel like I married a teenage boy, not a grown man. But tonight, the television is mine as there’s a new film out that I'm determined to watch. 

"Paul, why is he here again? We're meant to be having a night without him. You promised me!" I moan to my husband. 

"Okay, okay, I'll get rid of him," says Paul, hoping to placate my anger. 

Paul and Dave have a quick chat and then Dave disappears upstairs. I give Paul a questioning look and he mouths back to me that Dave just needed to visit the bathroom before he heads home again. 

Shaking my head, I go back into the kitchen to finish off preparing dinner. A few moments later I hear Dave shout a goodbye and I breathe a sigh of relief as Paul comes in and helps lay the table for our evening meal. 

Just before we sit down for our spaghetti I need to nip to the bathroom and as I walk in I notice my top laying on the floor next to the washing basket. I don't really think anything more at first and just put it back into the basket but then I notice that the pink lacy panties that I was looking for the other day are lying on top of the pile. 

I remember that I couldn't find them anywhere, I had searched thoroughly in here and in my bedroom and I know that they weren't in the basket when I looked. Pulling them out I can see immediately that they are covered in a thin white crust. They are stained with dried semen. 

From the bathroom, I shout down to Paul asking if he knows anything about them but he has never had a fetish for my used panties as far as I know. Then it begins to dawn on me. What if Dave was stealing my panties and using them? And then worse still, what if he was putting the dirty ones back in my laundry pile? 

I find myself intrigued by this thought and examine them more closely as he must have cummed a lot in them. I get slightly turned on thinking of him wanking and spurting over my used panties. I wonder if his cock is a big one? What does he taste like.? Does he sniff my panties and taste them? I can feel my pussy start to moisten as I hold them, imagining the material wrapped around his cock and the moans leaving his lips as he finally ejaculates into them. 

Unable to hold back, I fold the panties around my hand and slip my hand under my short skirt, pull my panty crotch to one side and start to fingerfuck myself. I rub myself hard and fast, soaking the panties in my hand. When I think of my wetness mixing with his I climax and squirt, biting my lip to stop my moans escaping. 

The next thing I know, Paul is knocking on the door and asking if I'm okay as dinner is getting cold. I shout out that I'm fine and I’ll be there in a minute whilst giggling to myself. 

I wipe my soaked pussy with the used panties and then put them back under some clothes in the basket. I head back downstairs, my cheeks a little flushed but Paul doesn't seem to notice and we enjoy our dinner and a bottle of wine before settling down on the sofa to watch the movie. 

I soon find myself struggling with the film as I can’t get the thought of Dave and my panties out of my head. Did he take another pair and was he using them right at this moment? I shake my head, trying unsuccessfully to throw the thoughts away. I’ve never been attracted to Dave but the thought of him with my panties is a very big turn on. 

As we head to bed after the film I am determined to find out if it really is Dave taking my panties, although there really cannot be any other explanation.

***

The next day I have a wet patch on my panties all day. At work, I can't concentrate as I just wonder how many times my various panties have been used. What was he thinking of as he covered them in cum?

Finally, I’m able to head home, knowing that Dave is planning to come over later tonight. The panties that I'm wearing today should be perfect for him. I’ve made sure that I have on my sexiest pair which are black and flimsy with strappy sides, lace edged and with a very delicate silky crotch, perfect for rubbing against. My aroused pussy has made a massive, creamy damp stain in them already.

A few minutes before he is due to arrive I slip them off and put them in the wash bin, making sure that they are not too far down. The wet patch is perfect and I find myself really hoping that he takes them. 

He turns up as expected while I'm cooking dinner and being fidgety in the kitchen. I hear him shout “Hi” as he and Paul talk in the other room. I keep wishing he would go upstairs to the bathroom and to make sure he does, I help by bringing them a couple of large beers. 

During dinner, we're just sitting around the table and chatting. While Paul is telling a complicated joke, I can feel my wetness almost dripping from my pussy lips so I excuse myself and once in the bathroom I find my panties from earlier in the wash bin and use them to soak up the excess wetness from between my legs. 

Heading back to the table I feel even more excited and thankfully it doesn't take too much longer for Dave to head upstairs. I can’t help but notice that he's in there for a few minutes more than he should be and so my pussy floods and my heart races. 

He returns to the table and as the conversation flows again between the two of them my eyes have been focussing on Dave walking back into the room. It seems that his crotch has a bigger bulge than normal, not massively so but my practised eye notices a definite size difference. 

I wait a respectable amount of time before I make more excuses and run upstairs to the bathroom again. I look for the panties but they have gone and in their place are the ones I had been wearing yesterday. 

Lifting them up it is immediately obvious that they are a little wet and that there are some fresh cum stains on them.

Alina_Onlly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alina_Onlly

The panties I'm wearing are instantly down around my ankles and the fresh cum covered pair are wrapped round my hand as I fuck my cunt. I'm a woman possessed and I need to orgasm. 

I don't care about anything else in the world right now apart from climaxing over these panties and making my cum mix with his. It doesn't take too much fast fingering and nipple pinching before I explode and squirt warm pussy juices over the delicate material. 

Breathing hard against the wall I calm myself down and question myself why I'm suddenly like this. I can’t find an answer and conclude that I don't really care as it makes me so fucking horny.

Swapping panties, I put the wet ones on and it makes me even hornier as I feel the slippery dampness against my pussy. I head back downstairs knowing that I must act as normally as I can for the rest of the evening. 

Paul leaves the room saying that he needs to pop out and get some more beers from the supermarket. I don't think about him, my only thought is how horny I am and so I strike up a conversation with Dave, making sure his attention is all on me. 

He looks at me but I'm not really listening to him as I part my legs slowly, showing him clearly which panties I'm wearing. He becomes deathly quiet and stares straight at my covered cunt. He can see that I'm wearing the used panties and I notice him unconsciously stroke his cock through his trousers. 

My hand slips up my leg and down into my panties, feeling my smooth, bare mound. I'm so wet my fingers can slide straight into my pussy and I watch Dave’s eyes concentrating on me as I start to finger myself in front of him. It's so naughty yet exciting being watched by my husband’s best friend as I get myself off. All too soon I hear Paul’s key in the lock so I pull my fingers out of my pussy and lick them clean, slowly and teasingly. 

By the time I hear Paul's footsteps coming back into the room my legs are demurely closed once again. Nothing else is said but Dave lingers a little as he kisses my cheek goodbye. 

***

The next day, being Wednesday, I'm working from home. Paul left for the office after breakfast and I have had a few productive hours. Suddenly, there is an unexpected knock at the door and I go to answer it, grabbing my cardigan on the way as I was just in a small pink summer dress and panties. I hadn't bothered with a bra as no one else was around. 

Opening it I see Dave standing there looking embarrassed and quietly asking if he can come in. I invite him through to the kitchen and offer him a coffee. As the kettle boils, I need to break the silence. “Dave, what brings you here today? Paul is at work”

“Well, I thought I’d better explain as I know you’ve caught me out. You know my dirty secret”, he replies, red faced and head hanging shamefully.

I pull myself up and sit on the kitchen stool, opening my legs teasingly. “What secret is that Dave? That you take my panties and wank in them and then bring them back for me to wash while you take another pair?' 

I smile as I show him my panties and I see he's already getting hard for me. They are pale blue satin today and he can see a wet patch forming in the material. 

I can't help myself when I see him licking his lips and his eyes don't leave my pussy. Gripping my panties, I pull them up against my cunt so that they form a tight cameltoe before they slip between my puffy labia, soaking up my wetness as I grind my pussy against the sensual material. 

I close my eyes and my head falls back as I start to breathe heavily, enjoying the feeling on my clit as I start to get myself off. Suddenly, I feel two fingers softly rubbing against my swollen pussy lips. 

I don't want to look and scare him away because it feels so, so nice. Then the feelings of pleasure increase as I feel his tongue licking me as he buries his face in my pussy. I let go of the material and hold his head as he eats me through my panties. He's so hungry for my pussy and I'm cumming in minutes. 

Squirting over the panties I feel him suck the wetness from them which only makes me cum again. 

Before my orgasm has subsided, he grabs my hips and pulls me off the stool and turns me around. As I face the cupboard he pulls my hips back and pushes me forward so that I am bent over, my pussy and sodden panties on display.

The next thing I know is that his cock has slipped between my pussy and my panties and he slides into my aching cunt from behind. He doesn't waste time in building up to a steady pace, it’s just fast, hard and needy strokes in and out of me. 

His hands are on my hips pulling me on to him while my hands grip the table so that I don't fall. The kitchen is full of our moans and groans and the sound of his cock pounding my wetness. 

I cum again and I’ve lost count how many times now. Then it's his turn as I can hear his breathing increase but it's not until he shoves his cock deep into my wanton pussy and holds himself there that I know he's cumming. 

I feel a few more hard thrusts into me as he grunts and then stops. We stand there gasping for breath and I can feel his warm slippery seed start to leak out of me. He pulls his cock out and rubs it on my panties in a half-hearted attempt to clean himself up. 

Then he stands close behind me and yanks me so that my back is flush against his chest. One hand cups my tits whilst the other travels down between my legs to my panties and he rubs my clit hard and fast. It's a simple action but it has me coming quickly and hard. I scream in pleasure as I explode from my final orgasm. 

Our mixed wetness gushes from my cunt into my panties and I hold onto his arms to keep me from collapsing from all the pleasure. Once I have steadied myself he pushes my panties down and uses them to wipe the slippery mess from between my legs before putting them away in his pocket. 

He kisses my cheek and then leaves, without saying a word and I'm left standing there with my pussy dripping, shocked at what has just happened. 

“Fuck, that was so hot!” I say to myself, vowing to pay a visit to my favourite lingerie store before the end of the day.

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments