Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary Gets To Meet Sandy Part 3

"Mary really wants Sandy to have fun."

0
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words
“Will you hurry up with that down there? My bedroom is a real mess, I can’t get a good night’s sleep like that.”

“Yes Sandy, I’m almost done.” Sandy was sitting at the kitchen table, and Mary was on her knees wiping up a puddle of coke from the floor. After several hours of cleaning and washing for Sandy, she was almost resigned to her new situation. Just enough, anyway, to have begun worrying about practical matters. Space. Money. Food. How did Sandy expect they would live? Had the girl thought about such things at all? Mary feared she already knew the answer to that.

But she was only half right.

“The laundry is taking ages. You still have to move all of the other dirty clothes out of my room, you know.”

“Yes, Sandy. I –” Mary hesitated. It had become hard for her to speak up. “I suppose we can put some of it back in the suitcases and store it in the kitchen and the bathroom?”

Sandy shrugged. “Whatever. Just make sure you put new sheets on my bed, the old ones are filthy.”

“Of course.” Mary nodded. “Um, Sandy?”

“What?”

“I was wondering, where do you want me – um, I mean, am I sleeping in the playroom?” Mary wasn’t sure why asking this made her so nervous. “I guess?”

“Huh? No, that’s stupid, I need that room for my games. Don’t be dumb.”

“Oh.” Still on all fours, Mary looked down at the floor. “Well, I guess I can take a blanket to the kitchen…”

“Bullshit. Kitchen’s off limits, I might want a midnight snack. Now stay right there!” Sandy dumped both her feet on Mary’s arched back, hard. “That’s good, stay like that.”

Mary was caught in an awkward position, as she had just stretched to wipe under the table. Her arms were at odds with her shoulders, but she couldn’t move now: Sandy was comfortable. Mary felt the muscles on her back tie themselves to knots under the other girl’s soles.

“So… perhaps I can sleep in the bathtub?”

Sandy giggled again. Mary dreaded and adored that sound. “Perhaps, if you really have to sleep. But there’s so much more laundry to be done. I thought you’d need the night if you want to be finished by tomorrow.”

“Oh.” Suddenly Mary felt very selfish. The little voice in the back of her mind that called her insane was being drowned out by the blood roaring in her ears.

“But if you don’t care about keeping my stuff clean, I guess you can lounge out in the bath. Oops, I knocked over my glass again!”

From her position near the floor, head half raised, Mary saw a new torrent of coke and ice cubes splash down, but just outside her reach.

“Are you just going to leave it like that?” Sandy demanded.

“Um, no, sorry…” Mary mumbled. She took up her cloth in her fist and tried to stretch.

“God, you’re so stupid. You’re never going to reach it like that.”

A smaller puddle must have formed on the table near the edge; it was dripping down into Mary’s neck.

“Um, you’re right. Sorry.” Mary began to relax her back very slowly, letting Sandy’s feet down gently.

“Hey, what are you doing? I said I liked it like that!”

Mary froze. “I’m sorry,” she said again. “I just wanted to wipe up the drink…”

“Yeah, you really should.”

Mary craned her neck and looked up at Sandy. She didn’t know what to do. But Sandy had already lost interest.

“Sushi,” she said.

“I’m sorry?”

“I want sushi tonight. Go order me some, okay?”

“Well… okay.” Mary gazed up desperately, unsure which of three ways to go. “Um, but, Sandy, I’m sorry to say that, but that’s expensive. Frankly, I could hardly afford the pizza earlier.” She tried to smile apologetically, winningly. “You know I’m working my way through college? Right?” Silence. “I said so in my ad?”

Sandy sighed, deeply, a great mind put upon by lesser troubles.

“So you’re telling me you don’t have any cash left at all?”

“Oh, well, no. I do have some. Only I need it for groceries, and also, the rent is due in a week’s time, and I guess, I mean, I don’t know, but, I suppose –”

“What?” Sandy pushed down on her heels, digging her sneakers deeper into Mary’s back.

“Well, I was planning on splitting the rent when I looked for a roommate.”

Sandy didn’t respond to that. Her sneakers were moving to and fro in very small circles, crumpling Mary’s blouse and pinching her skin.

“And I – well, I don’t know, do you work?” Mary eventually blurted out.

“Nah. Can’t find a job that will suit me.” Sandy blew a bubble, then wrapped one end of her gum around a finger and started playing with it. She looked down at Mary. “My parents support me quite well, and I get money from here and there, you know.”

“Oh?” Mary’s back was in pain, but she felt relief. “So you will pay your half of the rent?”

“What, your rent? Brrrffft.” Sandy turned her gaze to the ceiling. “I guess I could help you out, I have the money… But I usually spend it on games and stuff. You know, fun.”

“I see.” Mary gave a dry gulp. Her left shoulder was twitching.

“I know!” Sandy exclaimed, kicking Mary away, who toppled over and fell hard against the kitchen floor. “I’ll leave it to you.”

“What?”

“I’ll let you decide. Do you want me to spend my money on your rent, or on my fun?” She was grinning again. Her eyes were fixating Mary: The older girl had learned that this was Sandy’s way of testing the waters. It was one of those moments that decided how their lives would go.

“Well…” Mary was scared by what was about to happen, what she was about to do to herself. But there was no way out. The decision was clear; it had always been clear from the start. “I do want you to have fun, Sandy.” she admitted, meekly.

Sandy got up and came over to Mary. Her right sneaker, almost casually, happened to come to rest on the fingers of Mary’s right hand. Sandy pressed down lightly, playfully.

“Are you sure? You want me to have fun?”

Mary felt tears welling up. But there was the familiar heat again, and she had known how this would go all along, after all. Only she still hadn’t understood all of what Sandy was after.

“Go on, tell me. This is me, asking you what you want.” Sandy’s foot pushed straight down, painfully.

“I –” Mary began, and choked hard. “I really do want you to have fun, Sandy. I do.”

“Well, if that’s what you really want…”

“Yes, Sandy.” Mary let out a little shout as Sandy turned her foot and twisted Mary’s fingers.

“Well, you know what I really like to do for fun?”

“What is it, Sandy?”

“I’m a real princess, see, but sometimes I forget how much I mean to people. Silly, I suppose. Anyway, I like it when they show me. That really is fun.”

“What would you like me to do, Princess?” There was nothing strange or amusing about that title to Mary at that moment. As she watched her tormented hand draw a deep red hue, it was deadly serious. But this wasn’t even about her hand.

“I really enjoy it when people worship me. My body, I mean. You know? Lick my feet? Kiss my ass when I go to bed, until I fall asleep?”

Mary forgot all about the pain then. “You want me to kiss your body?”

“I’ll let you kiss my body. That would be fun, right?”

“Yes!” Mary cried. She surprised herself. Her heart was pounding, and further down she was on fire.

“Oh good.” Sandy took a step away, allowing Mary to pull her hand back and nurse it against her breast. “So, how about this. You make sure I have lots of fun as you kiss my ass and feet, and in return, you pay all of the rent and our food and stuff. Fair?”

Mary stared at Sandy. The fire was raging on, and yet her head suddenly felt ice cold. But she couldn’t help but blurt out another loud: “Yes!”

“So you’ll get another job, right?”

“Well… I guess so.”

“Shouldn’t be that hard if you don’t insist on getting all of your oh-so-precious sleep every fucking night, right?”

Mary’s voice was very small. “Yes, Sandy.”

“So go get me my sushi. You can save some money by skipping dinner yourself. Ok?” Sandy demanded.

Mary nodded, desperately. Her stomach rumbled. “Yes, okay.”

“Good.” Sandy plonked back down on her chair. “So hurry up, order the sushi, get the laundry and wipe the floor. My feet are waiting for your tongue, and I have something else to discuss while you’re down there.”

Mary rushed around, trying at once to get to Sandy’s feet as fast as she could, and to push her growing despair out of her mind with the help of her chores. So now she knew how things would be… and had even less of an idea how she would manage. But she would get to kiss Sandy’s feet. The thought filled her with a strange mixture of apprehension and dread, arousal, desire, humiliation, despair, and not least a reminiscence of the taste of squashed lasagna that prompted a new pang of pure hunger.

“That took fucking ages,” Sandy complained. “Come here.” She pointed down at her feet. Sandy was sitting on the bed in her playroom, remote control in hand. For a second, Mary felt as if she was reacting to the push of a button as she got down on the floor. She had looked up at Sandy like this several times during that day; but it was the first time she was literally kneeling for Sandy.

The younger girl grinned and stretched out her hand. “Gimme your head.”

Mary leaned in closer. Sandy pulled her gum out of her mouth, stretching it long and thin. For a moment, she let it dangle in the air so that Mary could see it. Then she reached forward again and rubbed it into Mary’s hair, pulling it this way and that in knots and clumps.

“There. That’s how we start having fun.” And she giggled again. “That’s fun, right?”

“Yes, Sandy.” Mary’s voice sounded shrill in her own ears. She was in free fall, unsure which way she was going and what was up or down.

“You can take off my shoes now.”

Mary wondered idly how Sandy managed to keep her sneakers dirty all the time. Right now, there were big chunks of a chocolate cake there that Mary hadn’t even noticed Sandy eating, as well as smaller bits of gum, remainders of lasagna, and a base film of grime and mud.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

Mary reached for Sandy’s shoes as a jeweller might touch the most fragile and precious Fabergé egg.

Sandy kicked her hands away, hard. “Oops,” she laughed, “try again.”

As Mary reached for Sandy’s feet again, all of the confusing, scary and fantastical bits and pieces of this day suddenly, and perhaps only temporarily, clicked into place for her. She was on her knees, reaching for Sandy’s feet in order to show Sandy that Sandy was a Princess and make sure Sandy had fun, so that she could get another job and pay Sandy’s rent, so that Sandy could use more of her money for Sandy’s fun, and she was doing all of this for Sandy because Sandy had been rude and demanding and pretty much promised to use Mary all up, just as she had done with Jane. And now Sandy was making all of that as hard for Mary as she could, kicking her and pulling away her feet over and over, so Mary had to try harder to get that life for herself.

And all of this made perfect sense. Mary saw that she loved it, and seeing that, she died a little inside. She saw in Sandy’s eyes that Sandy understood exactly what had happened at that moment. In response, Sandy’s grin grew crueller than before. She kicked Mary right in the face.

Mary swallowed; there was something bitter in her mouth. Sandy pressed a button, and the TV came on and started blaring a tacky pop song, real loud. Mary briefly worried about the neighbours, but Sandy’s feet were more important.

Finally, Sandy allowed Mary to catch her left foot. As Mary held it and began to untie the laces, Sandy put her other foot squarely on Mary’s breasts, and started pushing her away, first lightly, then stronger and stronger.

It cost Mary all of her remaining energy to stay put. Sandy was in the superior position, as Mary was struggling to keep her balance on her knees. And of course, Sandy was rested and well fed. Somehow, Mary managed to keep her hands on Sandy’s left sneaker. She untied it, and slipped it off.

Freed from the sneaker, Sandy’s foot immediately rose up and kicked her square in the face again, harder this time.

“Fuck you; fuck you very mu-u-uch,” Mary heard the TV behind her sing.

Sandy seemed to be mostly watching the TV now. Absentmindedly, she reached for another piece of gum from her pocket and kicked a bit more in Mary’s general direction, but Mary got hold of her foot again soon enough.

Sandy’s little sock was rainbow-coloured, sweaty, and had traces of mud as well. Gingerly, caressingly, Mary pulled it off. She looked up at Sandy, unsure what to do next; but Sandy seemed to be miles away.

So Mary took all her courage together and started kissing Sandy’s naked foot. Sandy didn’t look at her, but her grin grew wide. Mary was so happy to see that. Quickly and with much less resistance this time, she got off the other shoe and sock as well.

She couldn’t figure out what Sandy’s feet tasted like as she kept licking and kissing toes, arches, and soles. It was probably slightly salty, but it filled Mary’s mouth and nose with disgust and delight, the heavy weight of suitcases, the pull of the chewing gum in her hair, the hungry gurgle in her stomach, and a deep feeling of despair about her future.

She never wanted it to stop.

“See!” Sandy shouted over the music. She was looking straight at her, and almost gingerly touched Mary’s cheek with her toe. “You know what that is?”

Mary nodded. “Yes, Sandy. It is fun.”

“Yes!” Sandy crowed, triumphant. “This is what fun is!” And she showed Mary her toe with Mary’s tears glistening on it. She hadn’t even noticed she way crying.

“You know what I want when I have fun?” Sandy demanded.

Mary could guess, but she shook her head.

“More fun!” Sandy laughed, and kicked her in the breast, harder. Suddenly Mary realised that Sandy was looking at her intently again, and Sandy’s hand was firmly between her legs, rubbing furiously.

“Tell me what you’re here for!” Sandy shouted. (“Fuck you!” sang the TV.)

“I am here for your fun, Princess Sandy,” Mary answered on cue. With some trouble, she caught Sandy’s foot just as it was kicking her between the eyes, and started kissing it again.

“And when I’m asleep, you get to lick my sneakers clean too, you know that, right?”

Mary nodded. She did know that. And kept kissing.

“This is stomper!” Sandy laughed. “And this is grinder! One hurts you, and the other wears you down. Right down. Right to the ground. Isn’t that true, Mary?”

“Yes, Sandy. It’s true.”

Holding Sandy’s foot with one hand, she slowly moved her other hand between her own legs. But Sandy would have none of it; she stomped that hand with her other foot, real hard. Mary cried out.

“No!” Sandy shouted, and inched a bit closer to the edge of the bed so Mary could look straight at her crotch, where Sandy was pleasuring herself. “Not for you. If you want to be fucked so bad, I’ll fuck your mouth.”

And she pushed her toe deeper into Mary’s mouth, roughly; followed by her other toes. She pushed her foot in and out. Mary choked and gurgled. She felt almost as if she was going to faint; Sandy’s other foot was on the side of her neck now, making choking movements.

Mary thought she was about to lose consciousness for good, when Sandy suddenly switched off the music and pulled back both feet. Mary looked up at her, puzzled.

“Didn’t you hear that, you stupid bitch?”

“No – sorry, Sandy. What was it?”

“The doorbell! Dinner’s here!”

“Oh!”

Without a second thought, Mary jumped up and rushed to the door, grabbing her purse from the dresser in the hall. She opened the door.

The young man with a plastic tray of sushi in his hands began to smile, then looked at her with shock.

“Oh, my god, are you alright?”

“What? Oh, I see – yeah, I have gum in my hair.” Mary looked at him sheepishly. But she was too excited to even care that much about being seen like this. “It’s a long story. Don’t worry about it.”

“Ah – but that’s not what I meant. You have a bruise all over your right eye. Are you okay?”

“What?” Mary stopped short. She stepped back and looked at herself in the hallway mirror. She noticed a neon blue wad of gum stuck to the frame. But the boy was right: She was developing a classic black eye.

“Oh, I see what you mean.” Mary tried to regain a façade. “It’s okay, really.”

“Look,” the man said, in a smaller voice now, and glancing behind her into the apartment. “Do you need help? I can call –“

“Oh no, I don’t need help, no. But thank you so much for asking!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, really, I’m sure. Just a cleaning accident earlier today. It isn’t half as bad as it looks; I had completely forgotten it was there at all.”

The man looked at her for a moment, unsure how to proceed.

“Well, if you say so…”

“Really. I’m sure.”

“Alright then.” He gave her an uncertain smile. “Just making sure, you know.”

“Yes,” Mary said and took a deep breath. “I know. It’s very sweet of you, but I’m okay. You’re a good guy. What do I owe you?”

“Okay… so, it’s $57 for the deluxe platter. Wow. I don’t think I’ve delivered that one before.”

“Well, you know,” Mary said, trying to smile as she emptied her purse. “Only the best for… ah, something or other, you know.”

“Yeah. Thanks. And douzo meshiagare.”

“Uhm, that too. Thanks; good-bye.”

To compose herself, Mary took a second, but she didn’t get more than that.

“Hey! Come in here! I’m waiting!”

“Yes! Yes, Princess Sandy.” Mary looked at the beautiful sushi on the tray longingly. Her stomach was about to kill her.

Carefully, she carried the sushi in for Sandy. No more fun for the moment; Sandy needed a drink, two plates, more ice in her drink, a small table by the bed, and for Mary to serve all of this without getting in the way of her watching the screen. Eventually, Mary settled back down on the floor kneeling before Sandy, who was happily munching away, eating sushi with her fingers.

“So,” she said as she was chewing, spraying small bits of rice over the bed and the floor, “about that other thing I wanted to talk about.”

Poor Mary had almost forgotten. She had thought that being kicked by Sandy for worshipping Sandy for Sandy’s fun so she could work more for Sandy and pay Sandy’s rent so Sandy could buy more games because Sandy was so wonderfully demanding was the whole of the deal. But she was wrong.

“You’ve seen the state Jane is in,” Sandy said and dropped a maki in the soya bowl, splashing sauce and wasabi around.

“Oh. Yes.” Mary’s voice sounded sad; her fear got the better of her excitement for a moment.

“I really think she needs a break, don’t you?”

“Well… yes, definitely.”

“I knew you’d agree.”

“Only – I thought she was getting a break now anyway?”

There was Sandy’s grin again. “Because I moved out? Yeah, sure.” She kicked Mary’s shoulder playfully. “But she’s still working two jobs – or was it three? Anyway, she gets me about $800 a month, not a lot, but it’s something, you know?”

“Oh.” Mary went pale. Suddenly, she was beginning to feel the bruises in her face and across her body.

“Yeah, it’s really nice of her.” And Sandy giggled. “But I think she needs to have a bit of a rest.”

Mary told herself she wasn’t sure where this was going. But the truth was, she knew very well.

“So since you like her so much, I think you should cover her payments for now.”

Mary looked at Sandy.

“Okay?” Sandy demanded. “Good then.” And she switched the music back on.

“But, Sandy –“

“What? I can’t hear you.” Sandy shrugged. (“You say that I’m messing with your heeeeaaaaad.”, the TV began.)

“Sandy, please!” Mary begged as loud as she could. “That’s twice my rent, and I don’t even know how I’ll pay that.

Sandy chewed another maki. (“I can't stop,” sang the TV, “cause I'm having too much fun…”)

“Sandy, please, Princess Sandy!” Mary pleaded, desperately.

“Oh, don’t be such a whiny bitch.” Sandy eventually said, between bites. She looked down at her sobbing roommate. “Look, you don’t have to come up with all the money yourself. Ask other people. That’s what Jane did.”

“Oh. You mean…?”

“Sure. Jane’s dear old mum has taken up cleaning. That’s another $200 right there – less for you to come up with! Unless you want to give the old lady a break as well, of course. I hear she’s in bad health lately.”

“So… I guess I could ask… someone…”

“Yeah. You’ll figure it out. Don’t you have parents?”

“I do. Only they’re not really rich themselves. And I did want to pay my own way through college…”

“So what? You will pay your own way. This is about me, remember? So make some phone calls tomorrow morning. Okay, that’s enough of that; I’m no longer hungry, and the topic bores me.”

Sandy flipped the rest of the sushi over and onto the floor, turned the volume up even more and made Mary beg for half an hour to have her feet back in her face.

Published 
Written by sevpeq
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors