Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Merry Ho Ho Ho

"A trucker gets a gift before the holidays"

14
9 Comments 9
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks

I let the cabover Mack tractor snake its way along the 2 lane highway, enroute to another delivery.

 

Another day another delivery followed by another pickup, same story different day; the only thing that changed were the cities involved.

 

Today I'd delivered in northern Kentucky, a load of glass bottles. My pickup was a load of food at a Cincinnati warehouse, bound for a distribution center in Charleston, WV. It was a useless little load, the goods involved were cheap and the miles were short, so it didn't pay well. It did accomplish another goal; it got me one step closer to being home for the weekend. It was Thursday, and Saturday was Christmas eve.

 

I could have crossed back into Kentucky, gone southeast along the AA highway, popped out at Grayson, Ky. and jumped on I-64 east straight into Charleston but I'd chosen to run US 52 down the north shore of the Ohio River. I hadn't been down that road and the fresh scenery was always a welcome diversion. My route wasn't for efficiency or speed, but for my own entertainment.

 

I knew there were several little towns along US 52 before I crossed over the Ohio River at Huntington, WV and picked up I-64 there. Then it was a straight shot to Charleston, just another hour to my destination.

 

As always, getting unloaded then deadheading to the pickup point and reloading had somehow sucked the hours out of the day. It was getting dark when I left Cincy, and it didn't take long for the last shreds of light to abandon the winter sky.

 

It was cold, the day had been gray and cheerless, no breeze to stir the weeds or the last leaves on the trees. A scattering of Christmas lights had made their appearance, strung along the eaves of houses or draped on fences and hedges along the way. An occasional small evergreen on a lawn would be wrapped in colored lights. I imagined children in the home peeking out and looking happily at the lights.

 

As I rode along doing barely the speed limit, I had on my CB radio. An occasional trucker coming west would give me a Smokey report, and the bears seemed to be in the den tonight. That figured as I had a boatload of hours to kill on my way to Charleytown and wasn't pushed to speed.

 

I was rolling along when I heard a soft voice come across my speaker. "Anybody out there?" That voice just about made my antenna blush it sounded so good.

 

"C'mon, darlin', I got a copy on your radidio."

 

"Hey there, you have Country Girl on this end."

 

"Country Girl, you sure are sounding some kind of fine on this cold old December night. They call me Jack-in-the-Box."

 

So we bantered back and forth a bit, teasing and seeing where this would lead. Finally she said "I know you guys live off of coffee. Would you like some?" Where I come from, that's what you call a leading question.

 

"Why, I surely would. I love good coffee and sexy women. It's a weakness, I know, but I just can't seem to help myself."

 

She gave me a giggle and said she knew how it was. She gave me directions to where she was parked in her car, said there was room to park my rig and she'd take us for coffee. She was as good as her word and as I brought my Mack to a halt on a side street of some nameless little village I could see her car in the dimness ahead of me. I also noted that the drivers side was sitting a little lower than the passenger side. The car was an old beater which looked like it had survived a lot of hard winters,the paint faded or totally missing in spots.

 

I set the brakes, shut my diesel down, and grabbed my coat. I locked up my rig and headed for her car,approaching the driver side door. She rolled the window down and I saw her in the dim light; and there was a lot to see. She was a fluffy gal, almost as big around as she was tall. Her hair cascaded from under a Santa hat down her back, dark and wavy.

 

She had on a Santa coat as well, the dark red trimmed in fake white fur. I took all this in and asked "Where's Rudolph?" She gave a giggle and said "He's at my place. That's where the coffee is too. Hop in and we'll go see what we can find. It's just a couple blocks away, not far at all."

 

I walked around and got in. The old heap lurched forward and brought us to an apartment building, a wood sided rectangle crouched along the street. We both got out and headed up an exterior stairway to her apartment. When we got inside she took my coat.

 

I was right, she was a big girl. The hem of her Santa coat was high, showing a lot of thigh, and I mean a LOT of thigh.

 

She got the coffee going and we sat on the couch, just making idle chit chat, no great shakes. She came close to me and put her hand on my thigh- very high on my thigh. Her face was actually quite pretty, eyes large and green under an unwrinkled forehead, thick eyebrows framing them. She had a small nose, tilted upward in a mischeivous way that was cute as well. Her mouth was wide with full lips, and she employed them when she leaned in and stole a kiss from me.

 

I closed my eyes and went with that kiss. Her tongue stole into my mouth, seeking out my own.

sadrabigass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sadrabigass

She was a very good kisser, her mouth hungrily devouring mine. I couldn't help it, my cock started to swell and create a telltale rise in my Levis. Her fingers walked up onto it and paused, then she grasped it in her white hand. I saw that her fingers were very short and small, out of proportion to the rest of her body.

 

My hands rose and I traced my fingertips along her cheek. She arched her neck, enjoying my touch on her cool flesh. I brushed her dark red wavy hair back, exposing her ear. I kissed it, and nibbled the lobe, licked it lightly. Her hand rubbed my cock through my pants and made it stiffen even more.

 

I dropped my hand and started to unbutton her Santa coat slowly. I could tell she had a very large pair of breasts tucked away inside. What I didn't know was she didn't have a top or a bra on underneath. I undid the buttons and exposed what were the largest breasts I'd ever seen. They weren't firm but had some sag to them, large fluffy pillows on her chest. The aureoles were huge, colored a dark brown and the nipples were a dark pink and protruded like grapes.

 

I took a breast in each hand and started kneading them like dough. They were soft and my hands were full beyond their ability to hold them. My thumbs started caressing around her aureoles, brushing over her nipples which hardened quickly, standing at full attention. I bent to them, kissed them and flicked my tongue all over them.

 

As I did this I undid the last buttons, worked to undo the wide black belt. Her coat opened just enough to see she didn't have anything on her bottom as well. All I could see was an expanse of white belly descending to a dark curly forest of hair.

 

She rose quickly and said "I think the coffee is ready."

 

Alright, time to regroup a bit. I watched her walk into her kitchen, her generous ass cheeks peeking out from under the hem of her coat. She got down two cups and poured. She asked "What do you take in yours?"

 

"Two sugars and a little cream or milk, whichever is easiest."

 

She added the sweetener and milk, stirred it for me and carried it back into the living room, setting it on the coffee table. I took mine and slurped a sip. It was scalding hot, almost removing a layer of skin from my tongue. The additives were just right though, and it was strong enough to walk, which is what makes coffee good, at least in my book.

 

As the coffee cooled we went back to our mutual explorations. Her open coat allowed me to stroke her flanks and she relocated my cock which had softened somewhat during the intermission. It quickly regrew to full staff under her attention.

 

She found my belt and started tugging it to free it. I adjusted myself to help and she quickly had my jeans down my legs followed by my boxers. She bent to my hard cock and kissed it, then started to lick it like a candy cane. She licked my sack, nibbled it, swirled my balls into her mouth and tongued them.

 

As she was doing that, I was checking out her pussy hidden away in her undergrowth. I ran my thumb down her cleft and found it soaking wet. Her clit was swollen, protruding from her hood slightly like a tiny fat Buddha in his fleshy temple. I soon invaded that silky canyon, inserting a finger then another. Finding no resistance, I added another, then a fourth! I had my entire hand in her up to the base of my thumb and she still wasn't tight! I sawed my hand back and forth, finally folding my thumb into my palm and putting my entire hand inside her warm gooey snatch up to my wrist! I was astounded, never imagining having my whole hand deep inside the cunt of a woman. Welcome to the world of fisting!

 

After a bit of this she disengaged, rose and took me by the hand, and led me to her bed. She lay me on my back and mounted me in a cowgirl position. As she rocked herself on my cock I could feel almost no friction. I may as well have thrown a hot dog down a hallway!

 

I reached down and worked her clit with my thumb roughly. She started to moan and rock wildly, riding me harder and harder. Finally she erupted in a great heaving orgasm, shuddering and gasping. I lay there pinned under her mass, watching the show.

 

When she had enjoyed her orgasm she slid off my cock and took me in her mouth, tasting her nectar on my gleaming shaft. She expertly sucked me off, and when I finally came she held every drop in her mouth until my cock stopped spasming, then threw her head back and visibly swallowed my entire load, then licked her lips and smiled.

 

We went back and had our now cool coffee. She asked me to spend the night but I demurred, explaining my load had to be delivered at 6:00 AM. I dressed quickly, made my goodbyes and walked the two blocks back to my truck. Inside it had become very cold, my breath a fog as I exhaled. I cranked the engine which spluttered, caught, then smoothed out. I pushed in the brake buttons, slid the transmission into gear, and got rolling eastbound again.

 

As I got up to the speed limit I looked into the rearview mirror and softly said "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night."

Published 
Written by Taggerdoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments