Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Milking Men

"the most painful hand job of my life - and I loved it"

11
3 Comments 3
38.4k Views 38.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Famous Story

I am an athletic male who is in good physical shape. Like all men, I do love handjobs and I don't really care who gives them to me. I'm really into BDSM and visit a dominatrix on a regular basis. We know each other quite well. However, like all professionals in the BDSM scene, she refuses to give me a handjob. I always have to take care of myself in front of her.

A few weeks ago, after one of my regular sessions, my dominatrix Anne asked me whether I would be interested in receiving handjobs from women practicing the male milking fetish. I enthusiastically agreed, but she warned me that it would not necessarily be a pleasant experience.

"I'll do anything for a handjob," I replied.

"Then come to the dungeon next Friday. I have a small group of women who indulge in a fetish called 'Male Milking', they like to milk men as if they were cows, pulling on their cocks like they were udders."

I couldn't wait for Friday to arrive. I arrived at the dungeon at 8:00 pm and was led to a small room by Mistress Anne. In the room, I was met by two naked guys standing around. Anne ordered me to take off my clothes and hand them over. She then closed and locked the door. I looked at the other men. They were all in their thirties and were pretty well-hung. One of them sported a huge boner. We smiled at each other awkwardly but said nothing. The sexual tension and anticipation were rising. My cock slowly started to rise to half-mast.

The door unlocked and opened. Mistress Anne walked up to me and grabbed my cock, harshly pulling me out of the room and locking the door behind her. She pulled me to a bench and told me to lean over the bench. She then spread my hands and legs and shackled them to the legs of the bench. I was helpless and immobilized. I waited, my cock fully erect anticipating my handjob.

I heard several people coming into the room behind me. They were all women talking loudly about how pathetic men were and how they liked milking cocks without mercy making them cum without giving the men any pleasure. Ideally, they would suffer.

I could not see any of the women since I was shackled to the bench.

"Okay, let's start with this one," I heard a voice behind me.

A hand roughly grabbed my cock while a second hand grabbed both of my balls, pulling them to the left. The hand on my cock pulled hard, pumping my shaft violently. It hurt, but at the same time, I could feel an orgasm building up. My balls were pulled hard and squeezed, almost unbearable pain shooting through my groin. The pumping of my cock intensified. I felt the cum rising in my shaft. I was about to explode when the pumping stopped. At the same time, the squeezing of my balls intensified. A hand slapped my genitals. My cock started to twitch uncontrollably, cum squirting out. My orgasm was completely ruined, absolutely no pleasure. I breathed deeply. I heard the women chuckling. The hand grabbed my twitching cock again and resumed pumping it vigorously. I felt no pleasure just pain. I was about to cry out for her to stop.

"This one is done, I think, bring in the next one."

I heard Mistress Anne come up to me. She pulled my genitals between my legs and clamped a humbler device around them. She then unshackled me, handcuffed my hands behind my back, and put a spreader bar between my legs. She then put a collar and leash around my neck and pulled me out of the room. I slowly scuffled out hunched over because the humbler device made it impossible to stand up.

Mistress Anne led me to a dark damp room, told me to kneel, and tied the leash to a metal ring in the wall. She then slammed the door shut. I looked around the dimly lit room. It was dusty, damp with old newspapers and magazines covering the floor. My knees started to hurt, so I rolled to the side and waited all curled up.

After about ten minutes or so, the door opened, and Mistress Anne brought in the second guy, tied up the same way as I. She leashed him to the same ring in the wall and left. The two of us waited quietly. I looked at his cock. It was quite red and looked abused, probably like mine. The door opened again and the third guy was brought in. Mistress Anne tied him to the ring, then untied me and pulled me out of the room. She led me to the same bench, uncuffed me, and removed the leg spreader and humbler. I bend over the bench again and she shackled me like before.

"There is nothing more exciting than milking a limp man hard until he begs for mercy," I heard a female voice. With that she grabbed my dick, milking me vigorously. It hurt, but at the same time, I could feel an orgasm building up. I was getting semi-hard. The pumping continued; I came. She didn't stop. I whimpered. The woman chuckled, enjoying my pain very much.

"Let's turn this into some frothy foam. Maybe we can use it for a cappuccino." Everybody was laughing. The woman wiped her hands on my hair.

"We are done here."

Anne unshackled me and led me out of the room pulling on my leash. She pushed me back into the same room where the other guys were waiting for their turn.

"Clean yourself up and leave."

With that, she pulled the next guy out of the room.

I went home my crotch stinging and feeling raw. I took a shower and put moisturizer on my cock and balls. My phone beeped, a message from Mistress Anne.

"Did you have fun?"

"It really hurt, but it was strangely satisfying. Yes, I did have fun," I replied.

"Then, maybe I'll have you back for another session with the Milking Group."

I wondered how the other guys felt about it.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments