Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss L.J. Little Foot Bitch

"Dominated By My Red headed Goddess"

3
2 Comments 2
18.7k Views 18.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Everybody had left the office except for me and Laura. She started and to get ready to leave. She got her things and then came and sat next to me. She sat down in the chair and crossed her legs. Her feet were just dangling; I could smell her sweat mixed with her perfume. Just the thought of getting to play with her feet again, was enough to get my motor running.

“I think you should go home, it’s already 8 o’clock and you have college tomorrow, come on I’ll wait for you,” she said. I didn’t say anything; I just started to pack up. We were ready to leave and she said “Don’t you want to say goodbye to my feet your not going to see them until Monday.”

I looked around the office there was no one around I got on my knees and started to kiss her feet.

That’s just what I needed, as she let a sigh of relief. “Maybe you can do this everyday, before and after you start work, would you like that?”

“Right get up, let’s leave,” she said leaving me kneeling on the floor again. I quickly got up and ran after her. As we were leaving she pointed to the ceiling. It was a CCTV camera and it would have caught me worship her feet.

“Remind me on Monday to get the tape from Amy, I’m guessing you don’t want anyone see that,” she said as she burst into laughter.

I started to go red. She ran her fingers through my hair and then onto my cheek and said “Don’t worry about it I’ll take care of it, nobody will find out.”

*******************

 

I woke up the next day thinking about Laura feet; it’s all I could think about. I had a bonner that just wouldn’t go away. For some reason it didn’t even feel right wanking without her permission. She had some much control over me and it had only been a day.

My Saturday began the same way it did every Saturday. I went to college. The day was dragging on as always until I received a text from Laura. The second I read her name my cock got instantly hard. It was a picture of her feet, her beautifully tanned toes with red nail polish. I my cock started to twitching, I was in trouble all I could think about was Laura feet. As college was finishing she sent me a video, I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Rubbing cream all over her feet I almost cummed in my pants. I dropped my pants to the floor, I was just about to start wanking when I received another text, “Remember no wanking your little wee wee,” she said.

“Please Miss Laura, I’m begging you,” I replied.

“Little boys with little wee wee only play with them when they're told,” she said.

“When you get home I want see a picture of you naked, if it’s a good one I might even give you a foot job on Monday,” she said.

I quickly ran home, all I could think about on the way was what kind of pictures to send her. The second I got home I ran into my room and stripped naked and got a permanent maker and wrote just above my penis, Miss LJ Property. I took a picture of me on my knees begging. I sent it to her and waited for a reply, all I got in return was an emoji with tears of laughter. I assumed that was good.

The entire weekend I was walking around with a bonner, I just couldn’t get Laura out of my mind. For the first time I was actually looking to go back to work.

When Monday finally came around I decided to go to work early. I ran into the office I was just as I was entering I saw Laura. “Your here earlier than usual,” she said with a huge grin on her face. She looked gorgeous, her beautifully bright red hair, reflecting the light. She was like a goddess. She was wearing a slutty red dress that was slightly lower than her hip line. Don’t even get me started on her breasts they were practically popping out of her dress. Her beautifully tanned legs leading down to her cock teasing five inch stilettos.

I was just about to reply when she walked off and said, “Meeting room 1 now!”

I quickly ran after her she just laughed and said, “You’re like a little cute dog chasing a bone.”

As we entered the room she shut the blinds.

“Lock the door and sit down,” she said in a firm and sexy voice.

I locked the door and was just about to sit on the chair next to her and she said, “Excuse me,” she pointed at the floor and said, “Kneel.”

I didn’t have to be told twice. As I knelt at her feet she started to rub her left foot against my crotch. The second her beautiful feet covered in a, red five inch stiletto rubbed against my little cock, I looked into her magnificently beautiful sapphire eyes that you could lose yourself in and let out a moan.

I started to breathe heavily and said, “Thank you Miss Johnson, I mean Miss Laura.”

She giggled and said, “Call me Miss Johnson again, it's making me wet.”

I rested my head on her right knee and in-between moans I replied, “Yes miss Johnson.”

She let out a little moan and said, “Stand up; let me see your little wee wee.”

I quickly stood up and she started to unbuckle my pants, as they dropped to the floor you could see the tent in my boxers, my cock was now twitching it was ready to cum. As she removed my boxers and exposed my pulsing cock she covered her mouth and started to laugh so hard she was going bright red. After a couple of seconds she regained herself and said, “It’s not as small as I though,” trying not to laugh. I just looked at the floor completely humiliated.

She stood up ran her fingers through my hair and said, “Don’t worry about it, ill shows you other ways to please a women, without that little pin dick.”

She then stuck her tongue down my throat, while ever so gently rubbing my little pin dick.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

The sensation was amazing I had never felt like this before. She was the first women I had ever properly kissed and she was just perfect. As she continued to kiss me, she pulled me in closer and closer and vigorously started rub her hand through my hair and around my neck. She was basically tongue fucking me with her mouth. It like nothing I can describe.

As she continued to kiss me my hips started to buck and I started moan lauder and louder. I was just about to cum when she simultaneous stopped jerking and kissing me. She placed her left hand in from of my cock and watched the pre-cum leak out. She was just about to speak when I dropped to my knees and started to lick my precum from her hand like a dog, she just giggled and smiled. When I was done she rubbed her hand all over my face and said, “I hope you enjoyed that.”

“Yes Miss Johnson,” I replied.

Good, my feet want to play with you little dick she said as she sat back down in her chair.

I quickly crawled to over to her, she started to rub her bare toes against my aching cock and said, “Why don’t you kiss my knees and work your way up, I’ll tell you when to stop.”

I rested my head against her right knee and started to kiss her left knee slowly moving up. The closer I got to her beautifully wet lushes pussy lips the more she would moan. She was constant moving in the chair, I knew she was as excited as I was if not more.

I got closer to her pussy I pulled her legs opened and started to kiss her on both legs and I move up closer and closer. It was like a furnace, I could believe how turned on she was. At this point she had stopped stimulating my cock and was in her own little world. She then placed her right leg on shoulder and pulled me in closer. I finally reached her beautifully pink ripe pussy lips and best of all she wasn’t wearing any panties. I quickly put my tongue to work. I started to play with her kissing licking and sucking on her clitoris I couldn’t believe how wet she was. She tasted delicious my sexual desire was growing stronger. All I wanted to do was to taste more of her delicious, mouth watering juices.

At this point my tongue was flickering up and down her lip placing slight pressure against her clitoris. I knew she was close she was moaning so loud she placed her hands over her mouth and I heard muffled cries of pleasure. Her hips started to buck and jerk. My head know firmly wedged between her magnificently strong legs, which had a vice like grip of my head. I though I was going to pass out, I started kissing sucking her lips quicker than ever, her gip on my head got tighter.

She was letting out moan after moan her breathing was getting heavier. I dived deeper into her pussy; her gip became extremely painful for a second until she just collapsed with pleaser. I didn’t want to disappoint her, so I continued until I was told to stop.

After a couple of minutes she regained herself, I continued to lick her beautiful lips until I felt her placing strong pressure again my cock. “You can stop know,” she said breathing heavily. I started to remove my head from under her dress, I was blinded by the light, and my face was drenched in her juices.

She let out a giggle and said, “Awww! My little muff diver, your better at eating me out than you are at accounts.”

I had a huge grin on my face and I was just about to rub her juices of my face when she took out her phone and said, “I need a new screen saver and snapped a shot of my face drenched in her cum.”

“Now you can clean your face,” she said.

She then looked down at her feet which were covered in my pre-cum.

She didn’t even have to say anything; I quickly bought her feet to my mouth and started to lick all my precum of her delicious succulent toes. As I was doing that she was just snapping away picture on her phone and giggling. After about ten minutes of worshipping her feet and cleaning all my pre-cum she said, “Put my shoes back on.”

I was just about to speak when she placed her finger on my lips and said, "Do as you're told.”

I just nodded my head and assisted her with putting on her shoes. As I was done she got up and moved towards to door and said, “Hurry up and put you cloths back on I have a meeting, the second you get out of her go in the bathroom and wash you face and clean up properly.”

“I’ll book a meeting at 5:30, if you want to cum today you better get all you work done,” she said.

I just nodded. The second I had my pants on she opened the door and left. I was so frustrated, all I wanted to do was cum. I normally wanked at least once a day if not more, I was on my fourth day and I still no orgasm. I went into the bathroom and washed my face. When I returned I received an e-mail from her saying, “No more playing with your little wee wee, remember who’s property it is.”

Attached were all the pictures she had taken. My jaw just dropped, I looked over at her, and she had the most evil grin on her face.

She then said quietly in a dark and sexy voice “Were going to have so much fun now that I own you, you’re my little foot bitch.”

I replied quietly with a huge grin, “Thank you Miss Johnson,” growing with excitement.

I was in love with her; she was perfect in every way. I didn’t have to tell her thing about me she just knew.

I was her little foot bitch and I LOVED IT!

Published 
Written by footlover95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments