Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

M's First Tie, Part 4

5
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words
M’s First Tie: Part 4

I feel M start to squirm to get comfortable. It’s time to remove the ropes from her.
She sits cross legged between my legs as I start to untie her. M lowers her head and glares at the rope being unwrapped from her chest. She moans as the rope leaves her flesh. She smiles as the rope marks reveal themselves to her.

“Lovely,” M whispers.

As soon as her arms and hands are free, she runs her fingers over the twisted rope pattern on her breasts.

“The marks are hot to the touch,” M whispers, half to me and half to herself.

I stand up and bend down to untie the rope from around her right thigh. M keeps her left hand stroking the marks on her breasts, as her right hand slides over the rope marks on her thigh.

“I love this, Gil,” M says to me.

I smile at her. She stretches out on the floor. She lifts her arms towards me, her mischievous smile returns.

“Carry me,” she says, with her little girl giggle.

I laugh at her antics, she is adorable.

“What if I say no to your request, M?” I teasingly ask her.

M pouts and replies, “I’ll be sad.”

“Well, we can’t have that,” I smile.

I kneel at her side and slide one arm under both her legs, just above her knees. My other arm slides under her shoulders, M wraps her arms around my neck. I stand up and turn towards the stairs. M is all smiles and swings her legs back and forth, as I am carrying her. The feel of her naked body in my arms and the feel of her arms around my neck, bring me joy. Her touch brings me joy.

“How do you feel, M?” I ask her.

“Mmm,” she replies. “Kiss me, please.”

I lower my lips to hers and kiss her. M tightens her arms around my neck and kisses me harder.
Her tongue slides over my lips and into my open mouth. I suck on her tongue as she offers it to me. She exhales and moans.

She pulls away from the kiss and says, “Thank you.”

I reply, “You are most welcome,” and kiss her cheek.

I walk up the stairs and into the living room and head for the couch, I lower M on to it. She stretches out, hands over her head and her back arched.

She looks up at me and says, “I feel exhausted, like I have no bones in my body. But it feels so good, like a heavy weight has been lifted off me.”

“You have been through a lot these last two days, M,” I say to her. Then ask, “Are you in pain at all?”

M chuckles, “I do hurt in a few places, but, as the saying goes, it hurts so good.”

M sits up and reaches for her cell phone on the coffee table and hands it to me.

“Take pictures of my rope marks, please?” she asks.

I take her phone and reply, “Of course.”

M poses for me, squeezing her breasts together, throwing her head back and lifting her thigh.
I take all the pictures she asks me to. The main focus is on the rope marks. There are blue blotches beginning to appear at the sides of her breasts, the beginning of bruises, where the rope sunk deep into her soft flesh. M will be pleased. She extends her hand and asks to see the pictures.

“Not so fast M,” I say, putting the cell phone behind my back. “I want a few pictures for myself.”

M smiles and quickly replies, “Anything you want, just tell me what you want and it’s yours.”

“Masturbate for me,” I tell her.

M smiles at me, lies back down on the couch, her right leg hanging off the pillows and her foot on the floor. She lifts her left leg on to the backrest of the couch, ever so slowly. Her legs are spread wide. She slides both hands downwards, to the top of her mound. M uses both her index fingers to part her pussy lips, exposing her inner pink to me. She smiles at me. I smile back, as I take pictures of her. Her eyes are locked on mine. I lower my gaze to her pussy. M keeps her eyes on my face. She is watching my reaction to her masturbating for me.

She squeezes her clit between both index fingers. She massages it by lifting one finger and pressing down with the other, her clit trapped between them.

In a sultry voice, she purrs, “You like what you see, Gil?”

Before I can answer her, she slips her middle finger inside her waiting pussy. Slowly sliding her middle finger inside her and then slowly sliding it out of her. Her left forefinger keeps rhythm with her strokes, rubbing her clit in circles. Her hips lift off the couch ever so slightly, and then back into the couch.

“Mmm, please watch me cum, Gil. I want to cum just for you,” she purrs in a low voice.

“You are not allowed to cum, M. Do not cum,” I reply.

M’s hips lift off the couch. She inhales deeply, my words excite her.

“Slide two fingers inside your pussy,” I order.

She spreads her legs wider and slides two fingers inside her.

“Whatever you want me to do, Gil.” she pants, in between hard breaths.

“You look lovely M, spread so wide and touching yourself for me,” I whisper to her.

M’s head pushes back and lifts her shoulders off the couch.

“I am so close, Gil,” she says in a desperate voice.

“A little longer, M. Slow down,” I order.

M slows her rhythm down and shortens her strokes. I watch her play with herself for a few moments more. She is very wet, her pussy glistens and her fingers are damp with her juices. I can see the slickness on them, as she slides them out of herself. They make a delicate slurping sound with each thrust. I watch her pussy lips fold inward, as her fingers disappear inside her. I watch her clit move from side to side as she rubs it. It changes colors, pink to white, with every pass of her finger. She is watching me, watching her, with a slight smile on her lips.

“Do you like this, M? I ask her.

“Ohh, Gil…I love it,” she replies, panting her words.

Watching her masturbate for me has made me rock hard. I fight the urge to jump on her and fuck her hard. Her right leg tenses up and starts to quiver. She is close to cumming. I can’t allow her to cum. I need her to know that she can trust me. And, that I would never ask anything of her that she isn’t capable of. I want her to know, I would never purposely set her up to fail.

“Stop now, M,” I order.

M stops moving her fingers, her two fingers stay buried inside her. She holds her breath.

“Rub your clit very slowly, M,” I order.

She obeys, her finger barely touches it.

“Take your fingers out of your pussy,” I order.

She withdraws her fingers from inside her.

“How close are you to cumming, M?” I ask her.

Panting, she replies, “I could cum right now. I’m holding it back for you…so close, Gil.”

“A little longer, M. Rub your clit a little longer for me,” I softly say.

M nods her head in reply. Her bottom lip is between her teeth. Her eyes still locked on mine.
Her finger is steadily rubbing her clit, ever so gently. A long moan leaves her lips. She won’t be able to hold back much longer.

“Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohh!” M pants out.

Her stomach muscles tighten. She drives her hips downwards into the couch. Her eyes are pleading for me to tell her to stop.

“You may stop now, M,” I say to her.

M’s hand flies away from her clit. She sinks into the couch, moaning, her hands grip the pillows of the couch and she squeezes them with all her might. Her eyes are open wide, she is staring at me. Her stare is asking me to give her a few moments to recover. I wait a bit, before I speak.

“You did well, M. Thank you for doing that for me, it was incredibly sexy,” I tell her in a soft voice.

“Anything for you,” she manages to reply between deep breaths. Then asks me, “Would you like to share a beer with me?” Smiles at me and adds, “Give me a few minutes to recover and I will get it for us.”

“Don’t be silly, M. You stay where you are, I will get the beer. I’d love to share a beer with you,” I reply.

I walk to the fridge and get a beer. I walk back to her, gently lift her shoulders off the couch and sit down. I ease her head and shoulders onto my naked lap and stroke her cheek. I hand her the beer, she takes it and drinks almost half of it.

“Someone is thirsty,” I tease her.

M laughs and places the cold bottle on my right thigh. The sudden cold on my skin makes me jump. I laugh and take the bottle from her hand. I take a gulp of beer and place the cold bottle on her right breast. M squeals out loud and rolls to her left, covering her breasts with both her arms.

“That was cold!” she shrieks, as she laughs.

I laugh and reply, “I know. And for the record, you started it.”

“Fair enough, now kiss me again, please,” M, chuckles.

I lean forward, M tilts her head back and I press my lips to hers.

“It’s almost noon, how would you like to go out for a late lunch?” I ask M.

“I would love that,” she replies, as she takes my hand and places it on her breast. “Can we stay like this for a few minutes?” She asks.

“Yes we can. It feels so good, just sitting here with you on my lap,” I reply.

M gives out a long sigh and replies, “You are head over heels for me. You want me more than you know.”

M slides my hand over her belly and drops her right leg to the floor. She pulls my hand in between her legs and rubs it back and forth over her pussy. She is aching to cum. I will not allow her to cum, yet. I allow her use my hand for a while. She presses my hand hard to her pussy and rocks her hips.

“Ohh!” she screams out.

“Do you want to cum now, M?” I ask in a matter of fact tone.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha



M quickens the pace of her rocking, drives my hand harder to her pussy and answers, “Please Gil, right now!”

“M, stop,” I half growl at her.

M freezes at my words. I take my hand away from her hot and wet pussy. M tilts her head back and looks up at me.

“I promise you will get to cum soon,” I assure her. “Now, go take a shower and get ready for our lunch,”

“Just mean…you are the meanest man ever,” she replies as she gets up.

I grab her wrist and kiss the back of her hand and ask her, “How does it feel?”

M fights back a smile and answers in a flat tone, “It’s alright, I guess.”

“Just alright, M?” I ask.

“Yah, just alright…nothing special,” she almost hisses at me.

“I don’t believe you,” I smile. Then ask her, “Are you angry at me?”

M stares at me and takes a few seconds to answer.

“Yes and no. Now, if I can have my hand back, Gil, I will go take my shower, so that we can go have our late lunch. At least I won’t be starving, for food that is, after we have our late lunch!” she hisses at me.

“I am very sure it is more of a 'yes' that you are angry at me, and less of a 'no',” I reply.

I place my elbow on my knee and open my hand, releasing her wrist. M keeps her wrist in my hand. She does not pull it away. She does not move towards the stairs.

I ask her again, “How does it feel, M?”

She waits a long time to reply. I can see her mind at work. M slides her hand into mine and clasps her delicate fingers around mine.

“It feels great and frustrating at the same time. It feels good and hurts at the same time. I want to cum so very badly, but, I want to feel the way I feel just before I cum at the same time,” she answers.

Then she bends her hand at the wrist, lifts it to my lips and presses the back of her hand to them.

“Kisses, please?” she pouts.

I take her hand and turn it, placing her palm to my lips. I softly kiss the palm of her hand.

M moans and pulls her hand away.

“Ohh, not a good thing to do, unless you want me cum and squirt right now,” she pants.

She giggles, turns and walks to the stairs. She stops at the stairs and turns around, walks back to me and kisses me quickly on the lips. I watch her skip away from me. She stops half way up the stairs.

“You damn well better be looking at my ass, Gil,” she screams out to me.

I laugh out loud. I was glaring at her ass as she skipped away from me. That gorgeous ass, that M allowed me to fuck, a little while ago.

“Busted again,” I reply to her.

“And I won’t make myself cum in the shower, just in case you were wondering. Not that you would know,” she calls out and laughs.

“I would have no way of knowing, M. But, you would know,” I reply.

M mumbles something that I can’t make out. I laugh to myself, because I am sure whatever it was, it was funny. She makes me happy. She makes my heart pound. She takes my breath away.

After M finishes showering, I take a quick shower and we head to my car. I open the passenger side door for her and watch her get in. She looks just like she did when she arrived at my house, almost exactly twenty four hours ago. Her hair is wet and tied in a ponytail. She is freshly showered and scented. She is wearing the short yellow dress, with buttons down the front. No bra or panties. She is a vision of loveliness. She makes my heart race.

I drive to a small greasy spoon that has the best onion rings I have ever tasted. I park the car and we get out and walk to the Diner’s door. I hold the door open for M. She says thank you and walks in, brushing her breasts against my arm as she enters. I slap her ass as she walks past me. She stops and looks at me, with eyes and mouth open wide. I lean in and kiss her on the mouth. M giggles. We decide on the booth against the far wall. The Diner has stationary tables and bench seats, on both sides of the table. M slides into the bench seat, facing the front of the Diner. I motion her to move over and sit next to her. All that is visible to anyone are our upper bodies. M smiles that I chose to sit beside her. She wraps both her arms around my left arm and leans her head on my shoulder.

The waitress comes to our table, politely greets us, hands us two menus and says she will be back with water for us. We are the only two customers in the Diner. It’s a long weekend. The Diner won’t get busy till the dinner crowd rolls in.

“Thank you,” I say to the waitress, smile and ask, “Could you please make that the world’s two biggest glasses of water?”

She half laughs and replies, “I will bring a full pitcher of water, it is a hot one today.”

“Thank you,” I reply. “We know what we want. Could we place the order with you now, please?” I ask her.

She smiles and takes her order pad and a pen out of her apron. “Shoot darling,” she smiles.

“Two cheeseburgers, two orders of the best onion rings I have ever tasted and two strawberry milkshakes, please,” I politely reply.

“I’ll be back with your water,” she smiles.

M and I chat a bit. The waitress comes back with two full glasses of water and pitcher full of water.

“Your order will be about twenty minutes. Call me, if you need anything else. Enjoy,” she says to us.

I look at her name tag and say, “Thank you, Brooke.”

When Brooke is back behind the counter, I slide my hand onto M’s right leg and undo the bottom two buttons of her dress.

M looks at me wide eyed with disbelief, and asks, “Here?”

I smile and whisper to her, “Yes, here. You want to cum and I am allowing you to cum, now. Trust me M.”

M replies in a nervous voice, “I hope you have a change of clothes for me, and a bucket and mop.” “What if I squirt, Gil?” she asks.

“Trust me, M. Now, spread your beautiful legs for me,” I tell her.

M slides her left leg away from her right leg. My fingers slide up to her pussy. M places her left elbow on the table and drives her chin into her palm. I rub her slit with my fingers, M leans into my left shoulder.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this,” she whispers. “What if someone sees us?” she asks in a panic.

“Trust me, M,” I say to her.

I lean into her and place my lips on the top of her head. My fingers part her pussy lips and I slide my middle finger along her slit. M slides her hips forward on her seat, giving me full access to her pussy. I pinch her inner lips and tug them. I pinch her clit and squeeze it, slowly increasing the pressure. M inhales hard and tries to keep still. She bites her lower lip and closes her eyes. I start to roll her clit between my thumb and index finger. I roll it slowly at first, then a bit quicker, then slowly again. It won’t be much longer till M cums. I feel her body begin to quiver. She leans hard against my shoulder. M’s leg starts to shake, she is close. She bites into my left shoulder to keep from screaming. Her clit is hard and swollen between my fingers. Her hips begin to move back and forth ever so slightly. She is ready. I stop rolling her clit and squeeze it.

“Cum for me, M,” I whisper to her, my lips pressed against the top of her head.

She gushes from her pussy and quivers in orgasm. Her face is pressed hard against my left arm. M cums hard. I grab the pitcher of water and spill it onto our laps. M jumps in her seat and shrieks out loud. The waitress rushes over to us. She smiles when she sees it was only the pitcher of water that spilled. She must have had quite a scare hearing M scream. I smile to myself. M and I are standing up at the side of the table. M buttons up her dress.

“Brooke, I am so sorry. I am the clumsiest man on the planet. I don’t know how I managed to spill the pitcher of water. Please accept my apology,” I say to her.

“Oh that’s alright. I thought the young lady was hurt, it was such a dreadful scream,” Brooke says, with a sigh of relief.

“The water was really cold, it shocked me, I’m sorry for screaming so loud. I couldn’t control myself,” M explains to her.

Brooke waves to us and assures us it is fine.

I take out a fifty dollar bill and slip it into Brooke’s apron.

“Brooke, I am sorry we can’t stay for lunch. I was looking forward to the onion rings. But, we really need to get home and get out of these wet clothes,” I say to her.

“Don’t worry yourselves. We are open every day. Come back anytime. You both look like sweet people. Now go on, go home and get into dry clothes. The poor girl is shivering,” Brooke replies.

We say goodbye and leave the Diner.

When we’re in my car, M burst out laughing.

“I can’t believe we did that!” she blurts out. “I have to be honest, Gil. I do trust you and I will always trust you, but I was really unsure how that was going to turn out. Poor lady, I hope I didn’t scare her too much. Look at me I’m shaking. Oh my God, what if we had gotten caught?”

I smile at her and ask, “Did you like that, M?”

M looks at me and replies, “Oh Gil, you have no idea how much. I can’t stop shaking.” She starts to talk faster, “Oh and when the cold water hit me, my orgasm went into overdrive. I thought I was going to pass out!”

She pauses a moment and playfully slaps my arm.

I laugh and ask her, “What was that for?”

“That was for not telling me what you were going to do,” she chuckles.

“It wouldn’t have been as intense or as much fun, if you knew. I am happy that you loved it, M,” I tell her.

I light up a smoke and start the car. I pull onto the road and gun the engine.

“You feel like going for a ride, M?” I ask.

“Sure, just turn up the music and please stop at the next drive thru. I am famished,” M replies.

“Sounds like a plan,” I say, as I turn up the music.

I reach over and hold M’s hand. She squeezes my hand in hers. Her big brown eyes light up as she smiles at me.

She is right. I am head over heels for her. She gives herself to me, easily and completely. I want her more than I know.

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments