Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Musing Part Two

"This is a story of sex in an aircraft."

1
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I like nudity. I love to be nude and show my bare body to all. I do not have the slightest inhibition in the matter. I often dream of standing stark naked surrounded by several naked men, eager to fuck me.

I generally remain nude at home. When somebody comes to see me, I just wrap a towel around me. I do not wear a bra or panties even when I go out. I take care to show the vital parts of my body to others, both men and women.

I love to be surrounded by men preferably nude men. I always long for male touch. The musky odour of men arouses me. Whenever I travel in a bus or a train, I always sit or stand close to some male, to inhale his body odour, touch him and arouse him. I normally travel wearing a semi transparent sleeveless top without any bra inside. I keep my legs and thighs exposed for all to see. I occasionally raise my bare arms to show my clean shaven armpit. I do not wear panties, so when I sit with my both legs stretched; people close by get a glimpse of my pussy.

I like men of all ages from 20 to 80. Though my preference is for young and the middle-aged, I don’t dislike old men. Though I love to be fucked by the long and hard penis of young people, old men with their soft small penis do amuse me. I often fondle their penis, ask them to lick my vagina and asshole.

I do have sex on every day, with multiple partners. I may skip lunch or dinner, but can not do without sex. I prefer males as my sexual partners, but I am not averse to females. I can not sleep without having at least one male friend in my bed. I prefer sleeping on my king sized bed with two men on my either side, kissing, hugging, licking and fucking me.

A few days back, I had to take a flight from my city to a distant place to meet some friends of mine for some fun. The flight duration was about 6 hours. I was worried, as 6 hours was too long a time to be without sex. After I took my seat in the aircraft, I found a fairly tall man taking his seat beside me on the aisle. An attractive young female probably in her mid twenties took the window seat.

So I was sandwiched between a tall male and a gorgeous young female. The man on my right was probably 40 to 45 years of age, well built. He had a rugged face, dark eyes and thick moustache. He was wearing a full sleeved white shirt, black trousers and a blue tie. He had dark, well combed hair. He had an athletic body. I was wondering how he would have looked naked.

I turned left to see the sexy babe sitting on the window side. She was wearing a tight, off shoulder, one piece dress which barely covered her sexy thighs. Her cleavage, and part of her big boobs were exposed. As she raised her arms to adjust her hair, I found traces of hair on her armpits. She was sitting with her legs spread wide apart. I was wondering whether she had hair around her vagina.

Sitting between a tall handsome man and a sexy female, I knew that the flight would be an exciting one for me.

As we were waiting for the aircraft to be airborne, I turned my face towards the man on my right. I brought my face close to him and asked, “Will you please help me in fixing my seat belt?”

“Sure,” he said, in a sexy voice. He got up from his seat and bent over me to adjust my seat belt. His hand got brushed against the nipples of my breasts. I was wearing a two piece dress, a short sleeveless top and a mini skirt, underneath of which there were no panties.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

My midriff was bare.

“Shall I help you?” said the gentleman to the girl on the window seat after fixing my seat belt. “Yes please,” said she with a mischievous smile.

The man came nearer to me to reach her and fix the belt. As he bent over her to adjust the belt, I saw him bringing his face very close to her, almost touching her cheek with his lips. She thanked him and gave a light kiss on his cheek. He responded by pressing his lips firmly against her lips.

Before he returned to his seat on my right, he pressed my right thigh with his left hand. After he took his seat, I kissed him on his cheek.

“Thanks for the help; I am sure we will have a fantastic flight,” I said.

“Sure,” he replied, and took my face in his both hands and kissed deeply on my lips.

I opened my mouth and allowed him to move his tongue inside my mouth. I could taste his salty tongue and felt the warmth of his mouth. I liked the smell of his breath.

My pussy was getting wet. I put my hand on his left thigh; I wanted to touch his dick. So I moved my hand towards his right thigh; my hand touched his penis. I could feel the hardness of his penis inside his trouser. I pressed it, started fondling it. I wished if I could have kissed it.

I was getting restless. I must ask the gentleman to fuck me.

“Hi, I am Monica; you are very sexy.”

“I am John. You are very sweet; come closer to me.”

No sooner had he said this, I hugged him firmly and started kissing his face passionately.

“I love the fragrance of your body; you smell so sweet,” said John. “How about a quickie?” he asked. “I am waiting to be fucked by you,” I replied.

I was getting almost mad with excitement. I however wondered where in the aircraft John would fuck me.

“I am going to the toilet, follow me,” said John. “You should enter the toilet minutes after I entered.”

John got up and started towards the toilet. He entered the toilet. I was following him. After he closed the door of the toilet, I entered. I found John standing near the commode. I locked the door of the toilet.

John had already unzipped his trousers and had taken out his long dick from his underwear. It was almost one foot long, hard, erect pointed towards me. I did not waste time. I removed my skirt and sat on the lid of the commode. John let his trousers and underwear fall, bent his body, held me with both hands and inserted his penis in my pussy.

He started stroking his penis inside me. I knew that we did not have much time. He was breathing heavily, putting his face over mine with his mouth open. I put my tongue inside his mouth, enjoying the taste of his saliva. He was fondling my breasts with one hand while holding me with his other hand. John was stroking vigorously and my body was shaking. I began moaning in ecstasy. I reached the climax of orgasm as he discharged his sperm inside me.

He took out his penis from my pussy and said “I want to piss; will you like to have it inside your mouth?”

“I won’t mind,” I replied. He put his penis inside my mouth and started pissing. I enjoyed the salty bitter taste of John’s urine.

It was time for us to put on our clothes and leave the toilet before anybody could see us. I first came out followed by John, a few minutes later. It was a great experience to have sex in an aircraft at an altitude of almost 30,000 feet.

Published 
Written by prem2015
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments