Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday Treat

1
0 Comments 0
17.0k Views 17.0k
885 words 885 words
Last Saturday was my birthday and I went to visit a very goog friend of mine - Sarah,  for a drink before heading out into town. Well at least that was the plan initially.

When I arrived at Sarahs, she told me to wait in her bedroom whilst she brought me a Glass of wine and my Birthday gift. I have known Sarah for a few years now, and given that she is ver kinky I thought she was going to bring me a vibrator or something and that she might be up for some fun herself, which I would have had no objection to.

So - I sat on her bed waiting patiently, and when the door opened  seven men walked in, along with Sarah and a Bottle of Champagne.

Without saying a word I was dragged to the top of the bed, where my clothes were torn off me. I was tied face down in a spread eagle fashion, my wrists and ankles bound with tight leather ropes to the bedposts at the corners of the king size bed, and a A ball gag is put in place to keep me from screaming.

The men stripped down and as they move around I could see they all have rather big cocks and all had very fim erections

Sarah looked at me and then the men and simply said - She is all yours.

One of the men crawled onto the bed, spread my legs and pulled my arse into the air,and as he pulled my arse cheeks apart he spit onto my pussy. I felt his cock push deep into my pussy, with so much force that I gasped for my breath. He began fucking me hard, pounding himself into me, thrusting his cock deeper and deeper, and within a couple of minutes, he cums inside me, his final thrust makes it feel like his cock is going to push through the front of me into the mattress.

The next guy crawls on top of me and tells me that he likes Anal sex and is going to fuck mr arse. I am grabbing at the leather restraints, grunting loudly, in rhythm with each thrust.  The pain is excruciating, but I find myself strangely aroused.  I can tell my cunt is drooling on the bed, not unlike my mouth at this point.

As the second man ejaculates into me, the third guy moves around to mount me.  As he crawls up, he slaps my arse with the hardest smack he could muster.  I let go of a gag-muffled yelp as the sting stiffens me up, forcing my arse to close tightly.  Apparently, that was his intent.  As he shoves his cock into me my entire body becomes rigid in reaction and the pain once again sears through my pelvis.  I try to scream through the gag, to no avail.

One by one, the succession of men violate me, each thrusting as hard as they can, as if they’re trying to fuck me into the next room.

MollyPinnk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPinnk

They dont care about me, as they just use me like the dirty slut I am, fucking me everywhere they can hard and fast and filling me with spunk.

Soon the multiple loads of semen have filled my arse and pussy, and I can feel it leaking out. I am dripping everywhere, and the sheets beneath me are wet through, but It doesn’t seem to bother the men who keep fucking me.

When the men are through, I am left on the bed, tied to the corners, unable to move.  I lay there in the wet spunky sheets, used and tired but feeling amazing.

During the course of the evening, each of the men returns randomly to fuck me again. And again.  I lose count of the number of times I’m used, but it exceeds a half dozen per man.  Between each, I am left there, alone, to contemplate my worth, and with each fuck I am given the incredible combination of pain and pleasure building in my cunt is almost unbearable

They say nothing; the only noise made is their grunts, and mine, commingled to produce a cacophony of primal, guttural, animalistic sounds that could easily be used as the soundtrack for a gangbang video.

At several points, I want so bad to be able to reach down and masturbate myself, but my predicament inhibits that.  I try to grind into the bed as I’m being pounded by a couple of the men, but am unable to provide myself with any release.  I feel as though I am about to explode.

Finally, the men are finished with me and Sarah comes in and releases me from my bindings.  I am so stiff from being in the same position for several hours, I cannot move at first.  I tear up from the freedom, the release.

After a few moments, I force myself to move my hand down to my cunt and provide myself with one of the strongest orgasms I can recall ever having.  It seems to go on forever. I’ve obviously lost track of what’s going on because when my orgasm subsides, I’m greeted by a round of applause from the men and my friend stood around me.

Published 
Written by eroticwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors