Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Chastity Story (Part 1)

"My wife punishes me for jerking off too much by putting me in a cock cage."

34
12 Comments 12
39.9k Views 39.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story

It all started because I jerk off too much.  Every night, I would retreat to the basement after my wife, Kate, would go to bed early.  Both of us are in our mid-forties.  I often asked for sex, but my wife complained that I was never any good at it.  She always said that we only do what I wanted, which usually involved long blowjobs with followed by a nice, slow handjob. 

 

She seemed bored by the routine.  After a time, she would just sit there while I jerked off.  If I was lucky, I would get to cum on her big, 34-C tits.  Almost every time we did it, she asked if I would go down on her.  I rarely performed cunnilingus, but when I did, Kate came hard.

 

Twice, after we both had a few drinks, my wife got very aggressive sexually.  She playfully, yet forcefully, made me go down on her.  Both times, I swear that she was wetter than ever.  For my part, on those occasions, I was really surprised how much I liked being not in control.  I am almost always in control—at work, at home, on vacation, in bed.  After being forced to eat Kate’s pussy, it felt strangely good to not be in control, even for a little time. 

 

A few times afterwards, I wondered about the power dynamic in our sex life but brushed off the thoughts.  Being submissive was for other guys - wimpy guys with short cocks.  I was in good shape and certainly not a wimp.  My cock is a little over seven inches long and thick; when we did fuck, Kate said my dick filled her up nicely.

 

My libido has always run high, but my wife’s seeming lack of interest in sex made it difficult for me.  I found relief jerking off every night.  My tastes had drifted, in my mind, to be a little out of the ordinary.  Most guys are interested in younger women, but I love mature women, like my wife.  I loved looking at middle-aged women with big tits.  I liked reading stories about how they cheat on their husbands with big, strong guys.  Sometimes I fantasized about my wife with athletic, younger men with big cocks. 

 

One time, my wife went to a bachelorette party with some younger women at the office.  They went to a male strip club.  Kate didn’t give me the details, but when she got home she was super horny and super aggressive.  She sat on my face and made me lick her until she came.  She wasn’t interested in my pleasure, so later that night I had to slink to the basement to jerk off.

 

My sex life was on a downward spiral.  I was looking at more and more porn.  I thought my wife did not know, but I secretly knew I was fooling myself.  It got so that I wouldn’t even try anymore with Kate. 

 

My time in the basement was isolating and my mind started to play tricks on me, for a few nights a week, I swore I heard some sort of buzzy sound coming from our bedroom.  As I sat there looking at my porn, I thought it sounded like a vibrator.  This was weird because my wife didn’t own a vibrator.

 

My internet viewing and reading became more and more deviant.  I started getting into pictures of mature women with big tits paired with younger, buff guys with big cocks.  I wasn’t interested in seeing the guy’s faces, just nice big cocks—white, black, it didn’t matter.  It got so that sometimes I caught myself looking at pictures of just big cocks. 

 

Eventually, I drifted to liking glory holes—stories and pictures.  I liked the anonymity of gloryholes.  I liked seeing a beautiful, older woman with big tits sucking on a big cock through a glory hole.  I started fantasizing about my wife doing the sucking, and me on the other side of the hole.  A few times, I stumbled across some gay or bi glory hole pictures and stories.  I thought I would be repulsed but found them interesting and a turn on.

 

I started to read stories about men who become cuckolds—husbands who encourage their wives to sleep with other men.  The one aspect of those stories that always made me hard was the humiliation of the husband.  I didn’t like it when the husband was forced to crossdress or be sissies.  And I disliked stories where the man would worship the woman and call her “mistress” or “princess”.  But I liked it when cuckold relationship was exposed to the public. 

 

An especially exciting storyline for me was when the husband was forced to watch the wife get nasty in public like at a dance club or bar.  I don’t know why all this turned me.  Maybe it was my wishful thinking—that my wife would be interested in sex.  It would be sex with someone else, but I would be involved vicariously with the pleasure.

 

One night, I thought my wife was in bed, but actually, she was working in her basement office.  She quietly walked into my man cave.  I was deep into a good jerk off session.  My mind was fixed on my computer screen, reading a hot story about a milf who finds pleasure with young guys with big cocks.  In addition, I had opened some pictures of big-titted, middle-aged women on my screen.  I stroked my cock slowly and deliberately.

 

“Is this what you do every night?” my wife asked.

 

I nearly jumped out of my skin.  “Umm, ahh, no,” I stammered.  I released my cock and tried to shut down my computer.

 

My wife didn’t believe me, and she angrily asked, “Are you going to stick with that lie?  Because I think you come down and jerk off to porn every night.”

 

I’d never seen my wife like this.  Even though she is only five-foot-two, she seemed to tower over me.  It was obvious that she was in total control of the situation.  I felt meek but somehow it felt appropriate. 

 

Sheepishly, with my eyes fixed on her feet, I weakly said, “You’re right.  I do it every night.”

 

“Why the hell do you do this?  I’m right upstairs?”

 

“I just thought,” I answered meekly, “that you aren’t interested in sex.”

 

“Really!!  You know nothing!  I love having sex, but I hate the way you want to do it.  You are so selfish.  Here you are being selfish again, just jerking off to porn.  I wish you took half the time you spend on looking at porn and dedicated it to trying to learn how to be a better lover,” she said with more anger.

 

Slyly I asked, “Would you be interested tonight?  You can teach me what you want.”

 

“Oh, I’ll teach you what I want.”  She grabbed by the shirt and dragged me over to a chair.  She pulled down her pants and underwear and sat down.  “Eat my pussy, right now.”  I hesitated.  “Come on, you selfish bastard, lick me.”

 

I slowly put my head between her legs.  I tentatively put my tongue on her clit.  Kate grabbed my head and pulled me in closer.  I could tell that she wasn’t very excited at the beginning, but her juices started to flow after only a minute or two.  I continued to lick, and I heard her breath get heavier and heavier.  She kept her hands firmly locked on my head.  I ran my tongue up and down her slit and then would return to her clit.  My wife came hard on my face.

 

A minute afterwards, my wife released my head.  I sat back on the floor and let off a deep sigh.  Kate looked at me with a combination of bliss and annoyance.  “That is what I like.  I like forcing you to go down on me.”

 

I looked her in the eyes and said, “Now it’s my turn.”

 

“You’re joking, right?  You’ve been so damn selfish jerking off all the time.  You think you are going to get rewarded by getting caught?  Fat chance.”  I gave her a sad look.  “Maybe, maybe, I’ll give you a little relief in a week.”

 

“That sounds okay to me,” I replied.  I could wait a week; last winter we had gone a whole month without fooling around.

 

“But, you’re going to have to do what I say this next week.”

 

“Okay.  What do you want me to do?”

 

“First of all,” my wife said, “no porn.  Stop this now!  Second, no jerking off.  Third, you’re going to do the chores all week.  Fourth, you’re sleeping on the couch, so you can think about how selfish you’ve been, and how to meet my needs.”

 

I wasn’t about to argue.  I figured I would keep my head down for a week and by the time a week was up, the storm would pass.

 

But my dick has a mind of its own.  On the third night, as I tried to get some sleep on the couch, I keep thinking about Kate’s needs—her sexual needs.  My cock got hard as I thought about my wife’s big tits.  I tried to think of something else, but my mind always came back to sex.  My cock wouldn’t go down as I lay there. 

PlesureJoly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlesureJoly

 

I crossed some line and decided the only way to get my cock to deflate was by masturbation.  I decided the quickest way was to look at porn.  Knowing that my wife was asleep, I crept downstairs and fired up the computer.  I immediately went to my favorite sites.  I slowly started to jerk off to some pictures of milfs surrounded by big cocks.  My dick felt so good.

 

I was close to cumming when my wife erupted from behind me, “You lied to me, asshole!”

 

No apology was going to work this time.  I don’t even remember what she said, other than I was to sleep on the couch for a month and if I jerked off to porn again, it would be three months.

 

The next week was rough.  My dick got hard at the slightest thought of sex, but surprisingly, I had self-control and refrained from jerking off.  But I missed sleeping with my wife.  I missed our limited sex life.

 

On Friday, my wife went out with her friend, Janet.  Kate came home late, drunk but in a good mood.  She kept giggling at me saying, “I have a big surprise for you tomorrow night.”  No other explanation was given.

 

I had no idea what to expect the following evening.  Around nine o’clock Kate called me into our bedroom.  She was wearing lingerie that I bought her that she rarely wore.  Instantly, my cock was hard.  She bade me to sit on the bed next to her.

 

“You really made me mad by jerking off so much.”  I apologized, but she continued, “But I think I have a solution to your problem.” 

 

With that, she pulled out a small item.  I was unfamiliar with it.  It was clear plastic, and sort of shaped like a dick but it also had rings.

 

“What is it?” I asked.

 

“This is a cock cage—a chastity device.  I plan to lock up your dick so you can’t jerk off.”

 

I was stunned.  I almost yelled, “What?!”

 

“Just sit here and listen.  Last night I was talking to Janet about how selfish you’ve been, how you don’t satisfy me in bed, and your masturbation problem.”  I blushed.  “She told me that her husband had the same problem two years ago, but she solved it with a cock cage.  She put it on him for a week the first time.  He became very attentive to her needs, but he went back to jerking off the moment she took the cage off him.  So, she put it on him for a month, but even that didn’t seem to cure him. 

 

She carried on, "Finally, she tried the cock cage for three months and that seemed to do the trick.  After three months, he was only interested in her and not jerking off.  He really pays much more attention to her and has gotten much more skilled with his tongue.  The weird thing is that Derrick has gotten used to the cage; he prefers to have it on for longer and longer.  The last time was six months.”

 

I was stunned by this and didn’t know what to say.

 

Kate continued, “I was really fascinated by what Janet had to say.  And you know how persuasive she is.  I was also pretty tipsy, so that might have played into my thinking.  Well, we wound up going to that seedy adult store down on 32nd.  I couldn’t believe how bold Janet was. She marched right in there and told the woman at the counter that I needed to buy a cock cage to make my husband stop jerking off.  There were a lot of people in the store, and many of them heard what Janet said and they were laughing.  The clerk was relaxed about everything.  She said that cock cages were all the rage, especially for middle-aged guys.  She showed me a few and I bought one.  The clerk said that cock cages are flying out of the store; she sells about a hundred a week.  I had no idea they were so popular.”

 

I just sat there like an idiot.

 

“Make you a deal," Kate added, "you wear this for a week, and I’ll let you cum in my mouth.”

 

That didn’t sound so bad.  It had been over a year since I did that.  My dick was getting hard again.  I blurted out, “Okay.”

 

My wife smiled with a huge grin.  “Good.  Now let’s get this on you.”  She looked down at my fully erect, seven-inch cock and said, “We’ve got to get that down.”

 

I suggested a nice, long fuck, but she had other plans.  She left the room for what seemed like ten minutes.  My mind wandered off to sports and my dick shrank.

 

Kate walked back in the bedroom carrying a bowl of ice and a washcloth.  She sat down next to me, looked me dead in the eye, grabbed my cock and shoved the bowl of ice under it.  She dipped my cock and balls into the ice and I immediately started to shrivel up.  She put the wet, cold washcloth over the top of my crotch.  It was painful, and that made my cock even smaller.  It shrank to as small as it gets when I am doing a hard work out. 

 

Before I could say or do anything, Kate grabbed a plastic ring and placed around my balls at the base of my dick.  She then slid in the pins and locking plate.  She grabbed some lube and put it on the inside of the cock cage.  She shoved the tube over my cock.  Because I am pretty large, it was a tight fit.  She had to work my dick into the tube like she was putting a sleeping bag in a compression sack.

 

Eventually, my cock was all the way in the tube.  I was further stunned when Kate pulled out a tiny brass lock with a key in it.  Before I could do anything, she snapped the lock in place and gave the whole cock cage a tug.

 

Looking me in the eye, she said, “I’m going to keep the key so you can’t cheat.”  Then she walked out of the room.

 

I’m not certain why I let her do all this.  Maybe I was feeling guilty for jerking off all the time and being selfish.  Maybe I always wanted her to take the initiative regarding sex.  Maybe I always wanted to be the submissive, and her to be the dominant one.  It was probably a combination of those things.

 

I lay back in bed and tried to think of anything but my cock.  But my mind wouldn’t clear.  I could feel my cock trying but failing to get hard.  The tube pressed in on my cock.  It made my dick feel like it was encased in a ski boot.

 

Kate walked back in our bedroom.  “How does it feel?”

 

“Weird,” I said.  “My cock feels almost numb, but I know it isn’t.  I want to get hard but I can’t.”

 

Kate laughed.  “I hope this works as well for you as it did for Derrick.”  She pushed me on to my back on the bed.  Before I could do or say anything, she had hopped up on the bed and straddled my chest.  I was so concentrated on my cock cage that I had not noticed she had removed her underwear.  “Time for you to learn how to please me.  Lick my pussy.  Concentrate on my clit.” 

 

With that, she mounted my face with her crotch.

 

I used my tongue as best I could.  I licked her clit slowly at first, then used strong thrusts.  She let out a moan.  I went up and down her slit before returning to her clit.  After only five minutes, Kate began to moan and breathe heavily.  Her body started to convulse.  I could literally feel her pussy open and close as she had an orgasm.

 

My wife bathed in the afterglow of having an orgasm.  She moved off my head and said, “That was a good start.  But you still have much to learn.”  With that, she got up and changed into her pajamas.  Kate stretched, yawned, and said, “I’m exhausted.  Time for sleep.”  She got in bed and pulled up the covers.

 

“Honey, can we talk about this?”

 

“What’s to talk about?  I’m punishing you for jerking off all the time.”

 

“But this seems so unfair!”

 

“Unfair!? I’ll tell you what’s unfair.  You have a beautiful wife in your bed but all you want to do is jerk off every night.  That’s unfair.  You are so selfish.  You earned this punishment.  Plus, I think you are actually liking this.”

 

I was embarrassed to agree with her.  I didn’t know what to say or do.  I just sat there naked like a big dope.

 

She got up, turned off the lights, and climbed back in bed.  I mumbled, “Do I still have to sleep on the couch?”

 

“No,” my wife said.  “You can come back to our bed.  I know you are not going to go downstairs and jerk off.  I think you’ll be fine sleeping here.”

 

I grudgingly got on my pajamas and climbed into bed.  My cock felt so weird.  Locked in the tube, I couldn’t do anything.  I went to sleep, but only after I spent an hour thinking about the chastity device on me.  I felt myself trying to get hard a couple of times.  As I fell asleep, I pondered how I was going to get through the week.

Published 
Written by digger66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments