Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dominating Passenger

"I took a sexy first-time acquaintance for a ride in my car, and what a ride it was."

10
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
My Dominating Passenger

As a bit of a laugh, I mentioned one evening in the pub that I liked a bit of domination. It wasn’t supposed to be a poke at Matt night, but that is what it turned out to be. I was being ribbed from all directions. Then Jim mentioned that he knew a woman called Sandra that would love to take me for a ride.

“Sexy?” I questioned him, he nodded.

“Does she go for it?” I questioned again, he nodded again, but this time he had the broadest grin on his face ever.

“What are you grinning for,” I asked. Again he just nodded and said that she would not let me down. He then handed me her telephone number on a card and told me to give her a ring. The rest of the lads laughed until they were blue in the face. It felt like I was being set up.

It was two days after that fateful night in the pub that I found myself sat at home looking at the card in front of me. I played the evening back through my mind, his grin, the rest of the lads laughing and egging me on, and me taking the card and pretending to throw it away.

I picked up the phone, dialled the number. It rang, and rang and rang. I let out a sigh of relief as I started to put the phone down. Then I heard the voice.

“Hello, Sandra speaking!”, the phone blurted out.

I pulled the phone back to my ear and started to speak in a very flustered manner. I started by telling her my name and who had given me her number. We spoke for a good few minutes and then she asked what had prompted Jim to give me her number. I hesitated but decided to tell the truth. She then asked whether I would like to see her and maybe go for a ride. I was unsure as to what to do, it wasn’t so much a request or a question as a bit of an order, but I eventually agreed. She asked whether I could pick her up in about an hour from her home, I agreed and to be honest, I was looking forward to it. I still didn’t know whether Jim’s description of her would hold out. I was expecting to walk into the biggest joke of all time.

I drove to her house and as soon as I parked the car, she appeared and walked towards me. My mouth dropped open. My eyes jumped out of their sockets and my cock twitched. Jim had said that she looked sexy, but I wasn’t prepared for what she really looked like. Sandra had long legs, a wonderfully shaped body and a pair of really nice sized breasts. She was, what I would call, a gorgeous brunette. She was sporting a tight, thigh-length skirt and a top that revealed all her ample charms. A thin but smart coat was draped over her shoulders.

She opened the car door, flipped her coat into the back seat and slid into the passenger seat. I looked at the beauty that was her face. I couldn’t believe my luck. She slowly turned her head towards me.

“Drive,” she said, her words sharp and direct.

I looked at her, trying to make out the reason for such a firm statement.

“Fucking drive…or I shall get out,” she commanded, her voice firmer and with a condescending tone all of its own.

“Where to?” I asked.

“Anywhere, the countryside…pick some nice deserted roads,” she said as she smiled at me. “You‘re going to need them,” she continued.

I put the car in gear and we were off, to nowhere in particular.

As I drove I periodically glanced over at her, as we rounded a corner to join a main road out of town, I saw her hand disappear into her blouse and tweak her nipple. My mouth opened involuntarily as I stared at her.

“Keep your eyes on the fucking road, I don‘t want to die,” she said as she looked at me, still twisting her nipple in her hand. “Fuck, I love pulling on my tits,” she declared, matter of factly.

When we got on a straight piece of road with nothing behind me, I stole glances of her and what she was doing to herself.

“Is your cock hard looking at me touch myself?” she asked me.

“It‘s getting pretty stiff and I’m getting very turned on…yes,” I replied. I saw her smile to herself. Then she turned in her seat to face me.

“I want you to drive carefully, OK,” she told me, “I want you to concentrate on driving and on your cock. Can you do that?” she asked.

I nodded, in sheer anticipation.

Sandra then started to unbutton my jeans. I started to slow the car down, to stop, so that I could help her.

“Don’t you dare stop!” she exclaimed, “keep driving.” I did as I was told, my eyes fixed on the road ahead, but every now and then I glanced down to see how she was progressing. My cock needed to get out of my jeans and fast, I was panting with expectation at her getting her hands on it and hopefully her lips as well.

Suddenly my cock was out, I don’t know how she managed it but it was poking straight up at me. Her hands circled around it and then I could feel her slowly pumping it up and down. My balls were precociously folded over the end of my zip and I could feel it periodically bite into the soft skin. It was noticeable but not unbearable. It was such a pleasurable feeling. The only thing going through my head were the words “thank you Jim, thank you Jim.” Sandra was smiling and stroking my cock at the same time.

“I love cocks like yours,” she said, “circumcised and big and just the right size!” she exclaimed.

“Made for pumping…” she continued.

“We are going to play a little game, Tom,” she said, “I am going to wank you off, and when I say the word, you have one minute to spurt all the spunk your balls are holding over my hand. Do you understand that…” she waited patiently for my reply.

“Yes,” I said as I nodded. This woman was one hell of a horny, sexy bastard, it was all I could do to keep calm and concentrate on the driving. I couldn’t believe her words, her actions and her forcefulness. I was more than horny for what she was about to do.

She wanked my cock slowly, pulling my balls off the zipper as she got to the top of her stroke. Then she slid her hand back down. Her motions were very reserved, slow and deliberate.

“You have one minute from now to cum all over my hand Tom, otherwise you have to pay the price,” she informed me.

Her hand just continued in the same motion, there was no urgency on her part and I needed her to speed up, to pull me off a little faster so that I could convert the feeling into an orgasm.

“Thirty seconds left Tom…” she declared.

Fuck, I thought to myself, normally I would close my eyes and concentrate but I was driving. The road, the concentration of driving were all distracting me from cumming. Fuck this was hard work, I thought.

“Ten seconds left Tom,” she said.

I was begging myself to cum. I was pumping my arse up and down on the seat in opposite motions to her hand to try and make it more urgent. Then she stopped.

“You failed, you useless fucking prick!” she shot the words at me like they had come from a gun. I was shocked at how violent her words sounded.

“Ah Fuck…” I cried out suddenly, the car veering to the left before I corrected it.

“Fucking useless cock…” she declared.

“Ah Fuck….No…Don‘t,” I cried.

“Useless…useless…useless cock,” she shouted once more.

Sandra had slapped my cock hard with her hand making it hit my body twice.

AndoraJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndoraJoy

The sudden pain shot through me, my attention drawn to stopping her rather than keeping the car on the road.

“Stop the fucking car…right now!” she declared.

I pulled into a rather convenient lay-by at the side of the road, bringing the car to a slow halt.

“Get out and come over here,” she ordered me, her voice forceful and demanding.

I started to fold my cock into my jeans, her hand shot out to stop me.

“No you don‘t…just get out of the fucking car now, and get over to this door. Leave your cock where it is,” she ordered.

I opened the door and got out, my cock swinging wildly as it hit the cold air. A car whizzed past in the opposite direction and I hurried over to the passenger side as quickly as I could. She opened the door.

“Because you were so fucking useless, it seems I am going to have to show you how to cum!” she exclaimed, and with that Sandra positioned one leg outside the car door while the other was close to the gear stick. Her skirt rose up past her pussy. She pulled it up further and then made herself comfortable.

“Get on your knees and lick it,” she commanded.

“It‘s ummm…there‘s a puddle here can we…” I was cut off abruptly.

“Get on your fucking knees NOW, and lick my cunt, or you’ll be sorry…believe me…” she looked at me with a rather demanding stare as she bellowed the words out.

I knelt in the puddle, my face motioned towards her pussy and my tongue extended. I licked her pussy. Fuck I was hard as fuck even though the cold air was freezing my bollocks off. This woman was giving me everything I had ever wanted, and I had only just met her.

I licked, I sucked and pushed my tongue into her cunt.

“I want you to lick my clit, lick with rhythm and I will show you how to cum in one minute…” this time it sounded instructional rather than demanding.

I flicked her clit just how she wanted and then settled down to a steady rhythm as instructed.

“One minute from now…” she declared.

I licked steadily. I heard her moan and groan as I flicked at her clit, I heard words of “oh fuck” and “yes that‘s it”, it didn’t take long.

“Fuck, I‘m fucking cumming…” declared Sandra, and with those words echoing out of the car door, my face was drenched in female spunk. Her orgasm I expected, the soaking I did not. The first gush caught me by surprise and I lurched backwards, the second and third gushes shot from her pussy and covered my shirt and the inside of the car door. Sandra was bucking her hips as her orgasm made her body convulse involuntarily. Every time she bucked, she ejaculated into the car. Her hand eventually shot out and cupped the back of my head as she pulled me back into her. There was no getting away from the soaking I was getting.

Eventually Sandra calmed down and looked at me.

“Get in the car and drive,” she ordered.

I walked around to the drivers side and got in. My cock still swinging wildly. This time I was breathing more heavily than I was before. I was turned on, horny as hell. She was certainly one hell of a woman.

I sat in the car, my knees soaking wet from the puddle, my shirt soaked from her spunk and my face covered in her juices.

“Drive!” she exclaimed.

We got under way and once again I felt her hand on my cock as she stroked and pumped it.

“Same game!” she exclaimed, but this time if you don’t cum, you’re going to have to lick my arse!” she smiled as she let the words fall from her mouth.

Now I was worried, I had never done that before in my life.

“Drive faster,” she instructed. I pushed my speed up to forty and rounded a bend. Ahead I could see a straight stretch of road.

“You have one minute to spurt all over me…you had better make it this time,” she declared.

Sandra pumped my cock up and down, this time she was a little more urgent and I was a lot hornier and gagging for it.

She pumped and I concentrated on the road and my cock, but mostly my cock. I started to raise my bum off the chair as she pumped me.

“Fucking cum for me…spurt it all over my hand…cover yourself in spunk…” she urged.

“Come on Tom, empty your balls over me…Let it go…let me see your sticky fluid shoot into the air…” she was saying all the right words. My orgasm was building, this was it.

“Thirty seconds left…” she said, her words brought me back down to reality, it had spoilt my concentration. I glanced at the road and concentrated hard on my cock again.

“Come on baby, fucking let it all go…” she urged once more. “Cover your fucking car in spunk…” she said as she pumped my cock faster. I was nearly there, it was happening, this time for certain, I thought.

“Ten seconds…” she said.

“Oh! Fuck! Yes!” I exclaimed as I felt my cock explode into the air. My first jet left my cock and shot straight up into the air, it slowly came to a halt and fell back down meeting the second spurt going upwards. It continued to fall onto her pumping hand.

“Cooo…yeah!” exclaimed Sandra.

“Fucking spurt it, come on…fucking spurt it, you gorgeous fucker!” she urged.

Subsequent spurts of my cum ended up on the steering wheel, my chest and finally covering Sandra’s hand as it engulfed my cock.

She slowly halted the pumping and I watched as she raised her hand to her face and licked the spunk clean off it. She swallowed and licked her lips.

“Stop the car,” she said. I did as I was told. I stopped the car and felt my cock slowly deflate.

“You can’t drive with spunk all over the steering wheel”, she said, “lick it off…” she continued smiling at me.

I looked at her in disbelief. Her smile broadened.

“My arse…or your spunk?” she questioned, “You choose!”

It seemed my choices were limited. I shied away from her arse, so my spunk it was. I licked the steering wheel clean.

“Kiss me…” she said.

We started kissing and our juices finally mixed in our mouths. She eventually pushed me away, and looked at me. I knew what was coming.

“Drive!” she said. “Drive me home,” she continued.

I drove Sandra home, glancing every now and then to see what she was doing to herself. Before we arrived home she had brought herself off with her fingers at least twice. As much as I wanted to stop and watch her, I knew that I had to drive.

I finally stopped outside her house and waited, hoping that she would invite me in. She opened the door and stepped out. She walked around to my side of the car and leaned into the window.

“Call me again…I enjoyed it!” she exclaimed. Then she left and disappeared inside.

I sat still and stared at the steering wheel, then at my wet and drenched state. I was a mess but I enjoyed every fucking minute of it.

I started to drive off when my mobile went off. I stopped and looked at the text.

Next time…I might just let you fuck me…after I fuck you though!

The message said it all. I was hooked.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments