Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend May

"My Friend May Comes for a Visit"

13
0 Comments 0
30.3k Views 30.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
May was the cousin of a friend of mine who lived in Edinburgh and usually came to my home town for the odd weekend and summer holidays.

She was a truly beautiful girl of sixteen, still at school, fairly tall for her age and had a lovely figure with budding little breasts, longish fair hair and an absolutely devastating smile.

I'd seen her a few times but never really paid any attention to her till I was at the local swing park one day when she walked in. The one thing that stood out about May was thatshe was wearing her school uniform which consisted of a navy blue gymslip, white blouse and white knee-hi socks.

While many may find it odd that May was wearing her school uniformwhen it was summer holidays but, when I was young, it wasn't unusual for girls to wear school uniform almost all the time which for me, for someone who had one hell of a fascination for navy blue school knickers (and any other colour for that matter)it was like a gift from heaven.

May sat quietly on one of the swings till, after a little while, she smiled innocently and stood up on it, starting to make it go higher and higher. This made her gymslip fly up at the back and front, letting me see she was wearing her navy blue cotton schoolgirl knickers.

Immediately, I could feel my little prick starting to get hard inside my jeans so, when she slowly stopped swinging and sat down again, I suggested that we go into the old Tennis Pavilion and to my immense surprise and great delight she readily agreed.

Once inside, we sat talking about nothing at all till I asked softly, "Are your knees ticklish, May?"

Blushing slightly, May replied", "I ... I don't know, but you can find out if you want."

Wondering just how far May was prepared to let me go, I said, "Alright, the right one first."

I could see my hand was trembling as I reached out and touched her right knee but, getting no reaction, I moved my hand toher left and, again getting no reaction,I almost whispered, "Alright, how about the lastone?"

May looked puzzled as she asked nervously, ""What do you mean?"

Happy that I hadn't upset her, I said softly, "You do know you have three knees, don't you?"

Again, may looked puzzled as she asked, "What do you mean?"

Knowing that I was on the right track now, I replied, "You have a right knee, a left knee and a fanny."

May blushed bright red as I said that then, unable to hide the excitement in her voice, she croaked,"Oh, I see, are you telling me that you want to put your hand between my legs and feel me through my knickers?"

"Yes, May," I responded, "I'd love nothing better that to put my up your gyms lip and feel your gym knickers."

May laughed softly then almost whispered, "You know, Bill, it's funny but in Edinburgh a boy just grabs you and does whatever he wants to you whereas here you want to feel my knickers and you're actually asking me if you can."

Feeling my excitement rising quickly, I looked at her and asked, "Well, May, can I? Can I put my hand up your gymslip and feel your lovely little navy blue cotton school knickers between your legs?"

Sitting on my left and trembling visibly, May groaned, "Of course you can, Bill."

Carefully watching for May's reaction, I slowly moved my right hand down to the bottom of her gymslip and my heart missed a couple of beats as it slipped up under it. Her eyes never left mine as my hand went higher till it was almost half way then, moaning softly, she opened her legs wide.

We both gasped loudly as my hand slipped between her legs, closing over the lovely soft, smooth and incredibly tight crotch of her navy blue cotton school uniform knickers."

Beside myself with delight, I moved my hand between her legs, the feel of the soft smooth navy blue cotton of her schoolgirl knickers driving me wild then, very softly, I asked, "Are you nice and tingly down there between your legs, May?"

Looking directly at me and smiling sweetly, she replied, No, Bill, not exactly tingly but it does feel good, Ooooooo, so good."

"It feels good for me too," I responded, adding, "And your gym knickers are so soft and smooth, May."

Trembling again, May asked, ""Would you like to see them, Bill? Would you like me to lift my gymslip and let you see my little navy blue cotton school uniform knickers?"

Unable to believe what I was hearing, I gasped, "You'd do that for me, May?"

"Of course I would," she replied softly, pushing down against my hand as I continued stroking her slowly moistening pussy through her school knickers,"You're being so good to me, doing lovely things to me and making me feel so good between my legs."

Having said that, May got to her feet and took hold of the bottom of her navy blue gymslip.

Happier than I'd ever been in my entire life, I whispered, "Lift it for me, May, lift your gymslip up round your waist and let me see your knickers, your lovely soft smooth navy blue school uniform knickers."

My prick was rock hard in my jeans as I watched this gorgeous sixteen year old schoolgirl slowly lifting her navy blue gymslip, not stopping till it was up round her waist, her schoolgirl knickers on full view now.

Unable to stop myself, I gasped loudly, "Fucking hell, May, they're fantastic, your navy blue gym knickers are absolutely fantastic"

Opening her eyes wide and smiling happily, May gasped, "You like school knickers, don't you, Bill, you like little schoolgirls wearing school uniform and proper ribbed legged cotton school knickers, don't you."

Feeling May's navy blue knickers start to moisten between her legs where she was creaming them, I replied,"You bet I do, a young girl in school uniform is so fucking sexy and, she's wearing her school knickers too, I can hardly keep my hands off her."

Leaning forward, May whispered ion my ear, "You said you wanted to feel my knickers, Bill, what else would you like to do to me?"

Knowing that there was no turning back now, I replied, "I want to put my hand in your knickers, May, I want to put my hand down inside the front of your lovely little navy blue ribbed legged cotton schoolgirl knickers."

Breathing very heavily now, May asked then, "Then what?"

"I'd slip my finger into your hot wet schoolgirl pussy and finger fuck you," I told her, feeling her tense as I said that, "I'd finger fuck your tight little pussy till I make you come all over my hand and the inside of your gym knickers."

"Bill, Oooooh, Bill," May groaned, pushing down hard on my hand as I continued feeling and fingering the now wet crotch of her navy gym knickers", "You're turning me on, you're turning me on so much I'm starting to feel hot and wet between my legs."

Opening up the playing field a bit, I said then, "Is that how you feel when you masturbate, May?"

"Yes," she gasped, "But how do you know I masturbate, Bill?"

"You do, don't you," I persisted.

"Yes," she groaned finally, "I masturbate."

Feeling her navy knickers getting really wet now, I asked, "How often do you masturbate, May? What do you like wearing and how do you do it?"

Starting to writhe on my knees now, May croaked, "If you keeping talking like this to me, and playing with me through my schoolgirl knickers, you'll make me come."

Moving my middle finger over the now saturated crotch of her navy blue gym knickers till I found her hard little clitoris nestling safely in it's little hood, I decided to make her come in her knickers before she told me about her masturbation habits.

"Bill, Ooooooh, Bill," she cried out, her lovely legs as wide apart as she could get them, ""T ...

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

there, feel them there, feel my navy blue school knickers, Bill, feel them and make me come in them.""

Taking my hand from between May's legs, I looked down to see a huge dark stain on the crotch of her school uniform knickers, making me groan, "Jesus, May, you're knickers are wet, there's a large dark stain on your navy blue gym knickers where you're creaming them."

Leaning forward and looking between her legs, May cried as she saw the dark stain on the navy blue cotton of her schoolgirl knickers, "I love it, Bill, I've never seen it before but I love seeing my love juices staining my school knickers."

Feeling her clitoris growing as I stroked it through her knickers, I said softly, "Come for me, come in your navy blue cotton schoolgirl knickers for me, May."

Suddenly, May's entire body tensed as she literally screamed, "I .... I'm coming, I'm coming, Bill, Oooooooohhhhhh, I'm coming in my knickers, I'm coming in your favourite navy blue ribbed legged cotton school uniform knickers ..... now ..... ..... Ooooohhhhhhh, now."

Just as May was in the middle of coming in her gym knickers for me, we heard a noise outside the Pavilion and there was a mad scramble to make ourselves presentable.

As it was obviously not too safe to stay there, May and I decided to go to her place which was only a few minutes away.

Published 
Written by scotty792
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors