Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Mom - Chapter 3

"More great times on the road."

5
2 Comments 2
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Things between Andrea and I are just fine. It is a year today since I took her for a ride on my Harley wide glide, a great bike that can get up and cruise at seventy-plus for as long as there’s gas in the tank. I still remember that cool, fall day when we rode and then went into a doughnut joint on Fourth Street for a coffee and a few weight-increasing doughnuts.

It all started when she came to my home to see Joan, my wife and her daughter. I was doing up some pork ribs and she stayed awhile and had some with me. I guess I kept an eye on what she thought were her boobs but, actually, my eyes were on her silver oval style glasses which were using her boobs as a shelf as they hung from a nice glass beaded neck chain.

She asked me why I was looking at her boobs and I told her I wasn’t.

She chortled, “You’re not?”

I said, "I like the way the light sparkles in your glasses as they lay across your boobs. I know she liked that.

Shortly after that, I went to her house and we took a nice bike ride. After the ride we went to the doughnut joint and, from a lacy silky bra, she produced her pair of silver ovals. She lifted the neck chain over her head and handed me her glasses, asking me to clean them as they were all steamed up. Those glasses were so not ready to be looked through and I really liked it that she wanted me to clean them for her. I used a bikers bandanna and had those silver ovals truly sparkling and I have enjoyed doing that many times since that day.

~~~~~ One year later ~~~~~

I had really been hankering for a ride up to North Carolina to see my sister Anne. She is a lot like Andrea and I wanted to take Andrea to meet her. I hadn’t seen Anne for a while and figured it was a good time to visit her. I penciled out a route and, knowing we would need at least one night with good sleep, I made a reservation for a small log cabin. We would need bedrolls and so we got our stuff together and headed north.

We were halfway through Georgia when we put up for the night. We had really enjoyed the ride and close to the campground we found a BBQ joint and went in for our supper.

“Ray," said Andrea. "Want me to get funky with my patent black fuck-me pumps?”

“The heels with the ankle straps? You brought them with you?” My cock twitched.

“Well yes, those and a few pairs of half-glasses. You need to see a shrink, and I am her. You need another fetish and I’m thinking bondage. Do you like that idea?”

“That's worth getting tied up for."

I went through that plate of food like I hadn’t eaten in a week. Biking will make you hungry but I was starving for some good old kinky sex. So I paid and we left the BBQ joint. Since there was still some daylight, I decided to gas up the bike to save time in the morning when we’d hit the Waffle house for breakfast.

The temperature had dropped twenty degrees while we were eating supper but that little log cabin was warm and cozy. We put the sleeping bags on the bed and Andrea was wearing her hot red patent heels when I came out of the bathroom.

“You all right?” she asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“You were in there a while.”

“I had a biker magazine.”

“Well, the shrink just called; can’t make it tonight, so it’s just Ray and Andrea.”

We got up on the bed and Andrea used a skinny red belt from one of her skirts to tie my hands behind my back. She had her black half-square glasses on the end of her nose and the beads of her neck chain swayed gently as she rubbed her sexy patent black heels all over my cock and balls.

“So, you really like a bit of the kinky sex, huh Ray?”

“Sure, it’s not like we’re trying to make rug rats.”

"I like it too but more because you do," Andrea said with a warm smile .

"I think half of the fun of sex is experimenting, like trying a bigger carburetor on a Sporty 1200 like the Shorty with an S&S air cleaner as compared to stock."

Andrea's gold ovals hung across her 42D-cup boobs and they looked so fetching.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto



“Andrea, how about getting me nice and hard then letting me screw your boobs till the nipples scream in protest? Let's get that bra to see more action.”

“Oh, they’ll scream all right, but it will be for more, not less,” said Andrea. "So Ray, have you seen the ex around?”

“Ah, don’t ruin the mood, Andrea. Mentioning her in the midst of sex is like Bob Cratchit talking about Ebenezer Scrooge when there’s little enough grub on the table already.”

“Oh. Yeah, I know what you mean. Do you like the feel of my fuck-me pumps being dragged all over you down there?”

“Sure do dear.”

“Ray.”

“Yeah?”

“That’s the first time you ever called me dear, do you know that?”

“No, but I do like calling you dear."

“Really?”

“Yes Andrea, really.”

“Thank you so much for that, Ray. I never really knew things would work out this nice for us, did you?”

“Yes, I had an idea, after I saw you that Tuesday afternoon and took you for a bike ride,. You so liked it, I began to think I could be happy again, that we could be happy again. And Andrea?"

“Yes Raymond?”

“I don’t want you to forget your husband. Talk to me about him. You loved him for how long?”

“Why do you want me to talk about him?”

“Andrea, he will always be a part of your life, no ifs ands or buts, just as I want to be part of your life now. You have made me so content, I would not tell you not to talk about him. To some extent we are made up of our past. To say don’t mention him is like not wanting to know all about you. And, as they say, to know you is to love you.”

“You are pretty deep for a biker, you know that?”

“I am a laid back kinda guy. Gives me time to think about the more important things that many don’t consider. Anyway, how about me fucking those lovely boobs, would they like that?”

“Well yeah," she said, untying my hands.

“Andrea, give me those gold half-moon glasses.”

“You gonna read another magazine?”

“Just watch.”

She was on the bed, head propped on a bedroll, her black half-square glasses at the end of her nose. I ran the beaded chain of her gold glasses over a nipple as I sucked on the other and she moaned softly. I had a rather kinky idea. I took one of her sexy black heels and dragged it over the nipple I was making a snack of. The soft light of the room reflected on that heel as I dragged her glasses over the top of her other nipple. She moaned louder.

I spread her legs and licked her sex lips and they puffed up. It was time for her labia to start reading! I dragged those gold half-moons over her labia and it seemed to send her over the top. Andrea shook and groaned louder; yeah she liked that. When I ran the beaded chain though her sex lips though... well, that did it.

"Oh Ray, put it in me. I... I need it," she said, gasping and moaning.

Frankly I was bushed. Twelve hours on the road is a lot but I figured I could still get her off. So I took that sexy patent black heel shoe and stuffed the toe into her pussy. Oh yeah babe, that worked.

Andrea tried to figure exactly what was going on and I wouldn’t even try to recount the noises she made as her needs were being satisfied. But, after her body stiffened a few times, I knew she was spent and I pulled that shoe out with a plop. It was covered with liquid love and I licked it clean.

“Oh Ray, so that’s what you used. It was so nice. I’ll have to keep that in mind as it needs no batteries.”

By then, we were very tired and hit the sack, for real this time. Lots of riding tomorrow...

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments