Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Mom - Pt.1

"My Harley wide glide gets Andrea steamed up."

16
5 Comments 5
12.4k Views 12.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words


The weather is cold and raining as I sit in my Ford pick-up truck at the Bradenton railroad yard. It's quite sad that the weather is symbolic of what's going on in my heart.

Five years ago I married Joane, and I was so happy. She led me to believe she was going to make something of herself, yet that hasn't happened. How can it when she quits every course? One day I hear her telling her flunkies, "Oh I'll never have to work, Ray's got a great job on the railroad."

So I knew she just wanted to loaf, she never had intentions to do anything, she doesn't even want to be a good housewife.

So, here I am watching trains being made up, yeah I always had a strong interest in the railroad, that, playing piano and motorcycling are my passions. My love for Joane has passed, like a kidney stone. I am just waiting for the lawyer to get the divorce settled. I have no use for a woman who lies and steals. The bitch has no idea of the gaping pit that will soon be before her feet.

When I asked her about the missing five grand, she told me, "It became a joint account when we married."

The fact we never went to the bank and had her added meant nothing to her what-so-ever.

There's one good thing that comes from me doing my own suppers, I'm learning how to cook, well some what. I have a buddy that works at a local eatery and the place is always crowded. I have eaten there and the food is what I'd call plain old fashioned home cooking. Yup, Starvin' Marven knows how to feed the public, good portions of beef; chicken; pork chops; ribs and the mashed taters. Anyway, Marven has been giving me a hand at making up some good dinners and breakfasts.

Guess I'll get back to the house and do up supper. I drop off at a package store and grab a six pack of beer.

Tonight I'm doing up some country style pork ribs and Joane's mom's. Andrea drops by and I am pleasantly surprised. Andrea is a very pleasant lady to have around. She is on the chunky side and I like that, long grey hair with high lights, plenty of ass hip and boobs which I'd say are a Forty D.

"How are you Raymond?"

She asks and she is hugging me tighter than I can remember and I like it. I start to feel it growing but I'm not worried about it. She pulls me closer and we get into some heavy kissing.

Tonight she is wearing a grey skirt with a white blouse and a pair of patent black heels. Since beading is a hobby of hers she almost always has a nice neck lace on and she made a neck chain for her silver oval reading glasses she dons at times. I love the way they hang across her ample boobs as the light of the room is seen in them and when she is wearing them. They give her a very mature and feminine look, a kind look serious enough to deal with just about anything, yet warm to those she has real feelings for.

"So Ray, is Joane going to be back soon?"

"Probably in a few hours, she does not have her beauty school class tonight so I don't know what she's up to."

"What happened to the real estate course?"

"How about the commercial cooking course and poodle trimming and manicures course that came after the real estate? Now it is a beauty and cosmetology course, all because real estate wasn't real enough."

"What?" Andrea smiled, knowing I just made a joke.

"So four courses in the last five years? Why does she keep changing courses ?"

"She's looking for the big bucks but she's not gonna find 'em, that's for sure."

"You're right Raymond, I told her a thousand times, 'Pick one subject you like an stick with it,' she never gives enough time to get good at anything."

The ribs are done and taste great.

"Andrea, gonna have some ribs and a baked tater with me?"

"Of course, any sour cream for the baked?"

"Yup."

We are enjoying a nice supper and I am really enjoying Andrea's company.

"Ray, why do you keep looking at my boobs?" asked Andrea with a smile.

"Well, it looks that way but actually I'm not."

"You're not?" she chortled.

"I like the way your glasses hang across your bosoms by that dainty pearl beaded chain, the way the light sparkles in your glasses, its all very feminine."

Andrea smiles, she knows I am sincere.

"When's the last time you saw Joane's?" asked Andrea with a slightly worried look.

"Can't remember, Andrea."

"That long... Raymond?" Andrea seemed quite sad.

"Honestly Andrea I don't know what to make of this, she doesn't listen to what I say about anything. Why do you keep giving her money for all these courses?"

"Raymond, I thought you were paying for them," she answered.

"Nope, not me. I paid for the real estate course and was quite irked as she quit half-way through it. I told her I wasn't paying for anymore courses."

"You paid for her course in real estate and she quit half-way through?" asked Andrea who seems quite surprised and embarrassed

We began to talk at the same time.

"So where is she getting the money?" We looked at each other in total amazement. I'm wondering what bank she tipped over."

"Aside from that, how are you doing Andrea?"

"Oh, just hangin' in I suppose."

She shook her head in sadness and disbelief. I know she lost her husband two yeas ago due to pneumonia.

"Andrea?"

"Yes."

"Anytime you have a problem at your house, give me a holler and I'll see what I can do to help you out."

"Thanks very much, I do appreciate that."

I can't believe it's eleven already, Andrea has cheered me up some but I know I'll be lonely as soon as she's gone. So many things going through my mind right now. Is her daughter the kind of woman known as a scammer, always pulling a con over someone? I know she won't be around much longer, I see what she is really like and I don't like what I see.

"Well Ray, thanks very much for your company and the delicious ribs, they were very good."

We kiss at the doorway and when she leaves, I know we'll both feel very lonely.

We have an anniversary coming up and I don't plan on getting her anything, probably because my feelings have changed so much. Joane has gotten enough already, screw it, to me tomorrow's just another day. I'm so disgusted with her I don't even want her sexually.

On the morning of our anniversary she asks me, "So Ray, what did you get me for my anniversary?"

"Imagine that, My anniversary.' Nothing, what did you get me?"

"Guys don't get anything, you didn't know that?" she says and I know she's pissed off.

"Well Joane, so far as I'm concerned, you got enough already."

I am glad I already had the house paid off and she's not on the deed. She asked about that at times and it seemed to me it was her 'gold digging' coming out. I am glad I did not relent and give in to what she wanted.

"Just what in hell's zat supposed ta mean?"

"Zat supposed ta mean? you taking a course on being a redneck?"

I gave it to her good.

I could hear the snapping of anger in her voice, like electricity under thousands of volts of pressure.

"I came in from work around five and I heard you tell your flunkies on the phone, 'Oh I'll never have to work, Ray's got a great paying job on the railroad"

"So you were sneaking around eves dropping, then you use it against me? to bring it up on my anniversary?

"You think it's all about YOU but I have news for you, it isn't AND I am not gonna pretend this is a marriage, it isn't, I have no feelings for you, you faked and lied for five years but it all came out when you told your friends you'd never have to work cause Ray has a great job, so far as I'm concerned, you ran this marriage up the wrong track."

I got on my WideGlide and rode for a while, those hundred and three inches of displacement coupled to a six speed tranny could really get up and move. This bike, the railroad and playing piano are my real life, the so called wife told me she wanted to take piano lessons, I would have taught her but no, she wanted lessons. I told her "I'm not paying for them." as I knew it would be money wasted, she'd take a few hundred bucks worth, then quit. She just wanted to impress her friends.

By now it was around two in the afternoon and I decided to drop in and see Andrea. I never did this before and I really didn't care what her daughter thought of it, chances are she'd be out with her friends, whose minds in my opinion, were back in their twenties when their actual age is around thirty.

"Hello Raymond, damn it's cold out and you're riding your Wide Glide?"

Surprised, I really don't remember ever telling Andrea what model bike I was riding. Her daughter hates bikes, so I don't think she'd even know what make and model it is.

I just had to ask, "Andrea, how do you know it's a wide glide?"

"I saw it awhile ago, the fork is raked out to thirty four degrees and has electronic fuel injection. Sometime around 2008 or 2009 they replaced the ninety six cubic inch engine with the hundred and three cubic inch engine. A stage one upgrade would be a bigger air cleaner,different pipes and you'd have to have the fuel system mapped out, this could give a possible seven to ten horsepower extra."

Damn, I am impressed, I am pleased when she asks for a ride.

"Okay, lets go for a ride, I'll swing by my place and pick up another helmet for ya, get a warm jacket."

Andrea knows about bikes from her husband and loves biking. Somewhere in me I begin to think, things could work out and I will be happy again.

We take a nice long ride over the five main bridges, over the Gandy, Howard Frankenstein and Sky-way, pick up seventy five north to four west, then go to sixty west on the Causeway and south on six eleven over the Bayside.

I am rather cool by now and could use a cup of java so we head over to Krispy Kreme and go in for a little while. Andrea pulls her silver ovals out from her bra and took the neck chain from over the back of her neck and handed me her glasses.

"Want to clean these for me? I think the ride got them steamed up and I like that."

"Sure," I tell her and I pull out from my rear left pocket a multi colored bandanna and had her silver ovals spotless. I hold them out and look for any smudges and give them back to her.

"Thank you Raymond, these are cleaner than ever."

"You're welcome."

"Ray, how do you like this idea, you take me for bike rides and I'll let my glasses get steamed up in my bra, then you can clean them for me.Would you like that?"

"No trouble with that idea, Andrea." Damn I like that idea, she is a hot looking woman on the chunky side and I know she can be very loving, I can see her letting me clean her glasses for her quite often and I think she knows they turn me on somehow.

Andrea puts them on and I like seeing her in them.

Manyeli_latin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Manyeli_latin

She had them part way down her nose, although they are meant to be worn higher up.

"They look nice when you try to wear them as half-glasses but can you see as well that way?"

"I don't know, I never wear them like this when I read, do you know about this?"

Andrea has her eyes on me and seems to be very pleased to be with me.

"Yeah, my Mom wears the half-rounds, she'll be reading the paper with them down her nose, yet looking over the tops she can see the t.v. clearly.

"You know a lot of things, Ray."

"Well, I was curious. I too wondered how anyone could see out of them worn like that, all I had to do was try them one day, Mom left them home by accident I guess, when she went out to play Bingo."

"Ray, can we go over the Sky-way bridge again?"

"When?"

"Now?"

"Yes of course we can, after your glasses get steamed up between the big rock candy mountains, I'll be happy to clean them for you."

"The Big rock candy mountains? you mean my boobs?"

"Yeah, there's a song about them, It's a so called hobo's paradise, you know, guys that ride the rails."

"I've heard of hobo's before, my brother Pete loves the railroad." said Andrea.

"Well, Some old timer made up a song about the big rock candy mountains where life is great and any guy with some sense will know these could be just as nice if not even better."

That's why I want a ride, I like to watch you clean my glasses. Is it true you'd rather look at my glasses than at my boobs?"

"Andrea, I'd rather look at your glasses as they hang across your boobs by that nice beaded chain."

"Really?"

"Yes really..."

"Ray do you see well close up?"

"For the most part I have to screw my face up squinting, then I have a good chance of seeing half of it. Why?"

"Well, just saying that if you needed mine at times, you'd be welcome to them."

So we finish up our coffee and doughnuts, and head back out to the bike. I can tell Andrea is very pleased. We are both lonely and maybe now, will be less lonely. We head south on Fourth to fifty fourth avenue then south on two seventy five. I'm doing a good seventy miles an hour, which on this bike is mere child's play, so I rolled on the throttle and in a few shakes of the lambs tail I'm doing a hundred and ten. I am surprised how good the bike ran with a passenger. Andrea is a bit chunky and I like that. The bike, it seems never notices, never has to get its second wind, I roll on the throttle and she has her dancing heels on.

"You in a hurry ta get back?" I holler against the wind. and the throaty roar of the bike.

Andrea hears and hollers, "NO."

So we head to the last exit in Sarasota, I am going to turn around there at Clarke road, but I go to the next exit, route six eighty one that empties out on Forty one North and South, I go South as there's a gas station there, then we head back up to St.Pete.

We are sitting in her cozy kitchen, and she asks, "Want more coffee?"

"Yes, thanks.

"Raymond?" she says as she sat across the table.

"Yes."

"Thank you so much for the ride, you made me so happy."

"Well Andrea, you made me very happy too. I have not been this content in quite a while. Take your glasses out from inside your bra and I'll clean 'em for ya."

"If you want to clean them, you have to reach in and get them."

I have no problem with that. I toke a damn good look down her cleavage and say, "Dang these are so nice."

"So I guess you like what you see?"

I stick my fingers into her bra and pull her silver ovals up and out.

"Looks like your nipples got a bit heated, damn these glasses are so murky, looks like you dropped them in your soup."

"You got me all souped up, What are you going to do about it, Ray?"

"Watch me." I take those nice silver ovals and lick them, then I brush the lump in my crotch with them.

"I knew they gave you a nice feeling and I like what they do for you," Says Andrea with a smile.

"I really like the way you look in them, Andrea. Very feminine, not like the big black or brown clunky guy glasses women are wearing now-a-days."

"Oh Ray, that looked so sexy, you licking my glasses, rubbing them on your crotch. Maybe I'll let you sniff my brassiere sometime, could you like that?

"YUP... a scent of a woman."

After I rub her glasses on my crotch, I go back to cleaning them with my red flannel shirt.

"Ray, would I look good in half-glasses? and could you like that look?I mean I'd probably look somewhat older."

"Yeah I could like that look, I must have like thirty pair of women's glasses,what strength do you need?"

"Thirty pair! do you collect them?" Andrea asks, seeming amazed.

"No, I did a wiring job for an optician, he paid for the material to do the job then stiffed me on the labor. I wasn't happy about that, said he thought he had enough money for labor then he comes to me with a box of lady style half-glasses. I knew the cost of them was about ten dollars a piece and figure, screw it, I have a mom and aunt who might need them so I take them. Glad now because a week later, someone else is renting the office building."

"I could use a two and a half, if you have it, what style are they?"

"Well, they are half-glasses in half round or half-square in silver or gold colored metal."

"They sound nice, Ray. Thanks so much."

Andrea looks down and sees the lump I have in my jeans. She has her glasses hanging by the beads and raises and lowers her hand then has her glasses brush against my erection.

"Did cleaning my glasses get you so hard?" she asks.

"YUP, and I like that."

"I knew you would," Andrea says with a smile.

The weather warms up for a week then we have another cold front move in from Tallahassee, and frankly, I love it. Since I am a Yankee to begin with, I welcome, a crispiness in the air.

I am not even talking to the so called wife anymore, she does her thing and I do mine, going to work, biking and playing piano.

Saturday morning and the temp is forty five, the phone rang. Andrea wants to know if I'd like her glasses to get steamed up in her bra during the ride so I could clean them after. I have no problem with that.

I get on some biker clothes, do a pre-ride and head over to Andrea's with a few nice pair of half-glasses, a silver pair of half-rounds and a gold pair of half-square or granny's, and a black pair of petite half-square; and thinking about the way she'd look got me knotted up down there.

This time we go north over the Howard Franklin till two seventy five emptied on to seventy five north, go up a few miles turned around and come down seventy five and then north on two seventy five over the Sky-way and back into St. Pete. We go to Krispy Kreme on fourth street again and warm up. I have a large coffee and a few plain doughnuts and bring Andrea a large coffee and a few doughnuts also.

Andrea has her silver ovals hanging from her pearl beaded chain and I am getting hard as I see the light of the room in them.

"Whoops, I almost forgot."

"Forgot what, Ray?"

Pulling them out of my vest pocket and putting them on the table, "These."

"Oh Ray, these are so nice." I can't wait to try them. I'll even make some new neck chains for them."

"Here, try this." I have brought along a quarter page of newspaper with the legal notices and Andrea said they worked just fine. She looks so hot in either pair and, yeah, hot enough to make me hot.

"So what's going on with my daughter?"

"Nothing, I don't bother her or ask her anything or for anything.

"Ray, I told her a long time ago, you can't be a mooch, you have to get out in the world and get serious about something, then do it," says Andrea.

"And?" I asked.

"And she said, 'I'll do as I damn well please."

"Well, it's that attitude that's gonna get her a juicy divorce. I wasn't at all pleased when I put out four grand for a course and she quits half-way through. I know she has a few bucks stashed away. She can go rent a room at the YMCA and look for a job, not the greatest but it's warm and dry with a common kitchen and bath. Maybe she will start to realize just what the hell it is like out there and how well she had it."

"Want to have dinner at my place, I have a pot roast in the crock pot with taters, carrots; turnips and onions," asks Andrea.

"Yes thanks, that sounds great."

 We get ready to leave the donut shop and Andrea comes to me and gives me a warm hug.

"Thanks so much for the glasses, you'll see me in them more often as I know you love that look."

To which I say, "You are right and thank you very much."

We head back to her place and sat at the table for a bit and talked. I know we both enjoy each other's company. Supper is great, then we sit in the parlor and watch 'Scent of a woman'. I am bushed, the cool air and long ride has been great and I say it was time to get going.

"Be back in a sec," Andrea says.

She comes back to the living room wearing her new silver half-glasses with a dainty pearl beaded chain hanging from them. For quite some time I don't know why I like the look of a woman in glasses, but I do now. The sweet older looking woman thing, the woman who looks so serious, the way the light of the room sparkles in her glasses.

We hug at the door. I do not expect it, but she has her hand on my ass and pulls me into her, with her other hand, she pushes me into her boobs.

"Lick my new half-glasses?" Andrea asks and takes them off so I can reach them with my tongue. There's something quite nice about her telling me to do this, possibly that a part of me will stay with her even after I am gone. Andrea is really warming to me.

Three months later.

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments