Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Mom - Pt.2

"His Harley Wide Glide got her all steamed up."

10
5 Comments 5
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Andrea and I are going on longer rides. We went down to the Ford Edison museum in Naples and enjoyed that. Andrea is quite impressed with my knowledge on the history of electricity. We found a nice place to eat and headed back to St.Petersburg.

As usual, we dropped off over at the doughnut shop on fourth street and talked for a while. She had a few brochures in her purse from the Ford Edison museum and looked at them through those nice silver half rounds.

"Are these doing anything for you, Raymond?"

I have to admit, I am surprised by the question and pleased she thinks about me and what I like. "You look quite hot Andrea, really. The way the light sparkles in them as they lay across those sexy boobs or when you wear them, I get a bit of high voltage down there that gets things going."

"Are they really doing anything for you?" Andrea asks sweetly.

"Things are getting stirred up a bit and I like it."

"Ray, these could be great for foreplay, have you thought of that?"

It is obvious Andrea is not worried about her thirty two year old ditz of a daughter and for that matter, neither am I. I know she found my savings account and password and rifled it. I have a divorce lawyer working for me and she has no idea. The lawyer told me that even if she contests the fact she grabbed a few grand, the judge will look very badly on that sort of thing. It would be unlikely he would refuse to grant the divorce.

"No, I haven't thought of it. I like the idea and I am very pleased with the way things have been going, I didn't want to muff it up."

"You are romantic, you know that?" Andrea asked.

I thought I was but going by the last five years, I sort of lost an idea about myself. So I let Andrea tell me about me. "You think I'm romantic. . .why?"

She put her hand on mine. "Raymond, any other guy would have been trying to do things a few months ago, not you though. I love that you like being with me and us taking rides. There could be sex, maybe but it's nice that even without it, you so like being with me."

"I really like that too. What do you know about role play?"

"I've heard about that, where people take on a different role and personality somewhat different than their usual self. How did you learn about it?"

"I heard about it on the internet and from some of the stories I read. it seems quite interesting: nurse and patient or shrink and client, some domination involved and someone submitting to someone else."

"Ray, I could wear my glasses, make like a shrink and pretend to learn things about you. Course, if you really get into this, it might not be so pretend anymore."

"Sounds like a good evening."

"Did you say you play piano, Ray?"

"Yes, been playing for a while now, mostly classics but some 'Pops'. I could have taught Joane but she wanted to take lessons from someone else."

"Why?"

"God only knows Andrea, I sure as hell don't. She'd take a few hundred bucks worth than decide, "It's not for me." In the meantime though, she'd brag to all her friends how she is getting some culture. Her idea of doing anything is only for bragging rights."

"Well I am sincere when I say I'd like to see what it is about. I know I have been wanting to play piano for a long time but they are so expensive."

"Do what I did, buy a real good electronic keyboard with stand, bench and amp. Eight hundred and fifty will get you a good set-up and its all portable."

"Really, and it sounds good?"

"Yup, sounds good, has weighted keys that feel close to a piano's keys, even has the jack for the sustain pedal. Come to my house every Wednesday morning, I'll give you lessons, then we can take a ride."

"You know Ray, if you're at my house and need to read something, you can always borrow my halfs, provided of course you keep all my glasses spotless."

"Sounds fair enough, Andrea."

Andrea called me Wednesday morning and asked, "Ray, what's a good time to come over for lessons?"

"Oh, around ten will be fine."

"Should I bring anything?"

"A notebook and pen and are you going to want your glasses steamed up during the bike ride?"

"Oh, I forgot about the ride. Yes, I'll want to get my glasses all steamed up."

I am actually happy. I clean up a bit and put up a fresh pot of coffee. There is a warmness about Andrea I really like. She is not worried about her daughter 'The Mooch.' I think Andrea lost a lot of respect for Joane as well and is quite upset Joane got into my savings, transferred the funds into checking and had a very good time.

A Fedex truck stops off and the driver has an envelope for me. My lawyer had the divorce complete and Joane is no longer my wife. And then what happens? Joane pulls up into the driveway. She should have been working.

"I got fired!" she says.

I'm standing there looking at her and wondering what she did to ax her job.

She says,"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Aren't you going to give me a hug and say everything's gonna be fine?"

"I haven't seen much of you in the last three months. You avoid talking to me and NOW you want me to get all cozy with ya? fuhgeddit! So, what did you get fired for . . . embezzlement?"

"Fuck's zat s'posed ta mean?"

"Why don't you tell me, you seem pretty good at it!"

She looked at me with daggers in her eyes. "Just what are you up to?" she asked with a voice that hid no hate.

"Well, for starters, you can pack your stuff and beat it. I know what you did, you swiped my savings."

"Half your savings was mine because we're married, it became a joint account."

"Here, read this, Joane."

It didn't take long for her to know she is now husband-less and her so called 'Gravy train' just went up another track.

"Hell am I to do now?" I have no money and I just got fired!"

I got the bitch out, the locksmith changed the locks and she can't get back in.

Andrea showed up for her lesson at ten and I was pleased. She brought me a nice coffee and some doughnuts and I told her, "Well. I just got the papers and Joane's no longer my wife."

"I am so glad Ray. I never thought she would have done things like this but, well, she'll be out of your life."

We sit at the piano and I start by telling her the very basics, octaves; keys; natural, sharp and flat notes, then I tell her about the one, four, five and five-seven chords, finger technique, how to do the C scale from one end of the piano to the other without stopping.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

We work for close to two hours and she does very well.

"So Ray, think it's time to get my glasses all steamed up?"

"YUP, lets get ready, where d'ya wanna go?"

"The five bridges?"

"Sure, I'll go do a pre-ride and gas her up. My brother does the same, means I can get right on the road from the house an not have to stop for gas."

So we take that hundred an twenty five mile ride and Andrea loves every mile of it. We were heading to the doughnuts joint on fourth street when she asks, "Can we ride some more, then stop here? I'd like to really get my glasses steamed up for you in my cleavage, then maybe we could do other things with that bra?"

That has an immediate effect. We take another hundred and twenty five mile ride and got back into St.Pete around four thirty and grab some well needed coffee at the doughnut shop.

"Ray, just how far did we ride today?"

"Two hundred an fifty or so."

"Really?"

"Yes, we did the five bridges which is a good hundred an a quarter, then the Plant city ride which is about the same."

"Ray. . ."

"Yeah."

"I have three pair of my glasses all steamed up. Want to get back to my place and really mess them up for me?"

"Which three pair, Andrea?"

"The silver ovals, my silver half-rounds and gold half-square, all with pearl beaded chains."

"How do you want me to mess them up?"

"I was thinking I'd have you lick them then jerk you off so you could cum them and I'd lick the stuff off them."

"Time to hit the road! to Andrea's place, her glasses are screaming for some action." I said.

"That's right and you won't believe what kind of action Ray. After two hundred an fifty miles, believe me I'm steamed up as well and I like it."

"Andrea, how about just getting the doughnuts and have the coffee at your place?"

"Sure, that sounds good." She said as she stood very close behind me.

We are in Andrea's kitchen just talking and drinking coffee. She has a nice pair of gold ovals on the table. I haven't seen these before and I clean them with my shirt then try them out with the legal section of the newspaper.

"These are nice Andrea, were you ever gonna let me clean them for ya?"

"Yes I was, I just found them the other day while I was baking and I guess they fell into the drawer with my baking things."

She goes into her room to change and comes out five minutes later in a black bra, slip, panties - all satin or silk. Whatever, it is smooth with a lot of lace. The three pairs of steamed-up glasses hang from the beaded neck chains and are stuffed into her brassiere. "Follow me , Ray."

Andrea has a nice pair of patent black heels with wide ankle straps. With very little on her, her ass and hips look very sexy and those patent black fuck-me pumps really do something for her gams.

"Well, Ray, I can't do much with you dressed like a biker."

I sit on the side of her bed unlacing my work boots, take off my blue denims, shirt and underwear and look at Andrea at the same time. She has a sweet pair of small gold ovals down her nose with a pearl beaded neck chain that hang from them. I'm getting bigger as I look at her and she likes that.

"You know Ray, these could be really messed up and I'd have to clean them if you came all over them, could you like that?"

Might just as well ask if I'd like to hit the lottery, I think.

"Andrea, how about me pushing those glasses up from the bottom of your bra?" My thoughts are of having my way with those hot looking boobs, feeling their smoothness and the lace of her bra as well."

"How about me wearing a pair and touching you with the other two pair? Then, when you're nice and big you can cum between my boobs?"

"Yeah that will work," I say in an eager voice.

We are on her bed and she looks so hot wearing the pair of black half-square style glasses I gave her, as she diddles me with her ovals and half-rounds. The beads of her half's sway and the light sparkles in her glasses in time with the hand job she is giving me.

"Oh Ray, this is so big," she says as she pours some creme down between those sexy melons.

I get on top and my cock is up under that silky bra with all its fine lace. I'm thinking, This bra isn't gonna look too good later. 

Andrea looks so fucking sexy lying there, looking at me over the tops of those half-glasses whose beads are jiggling around due to her tits getting slammed. I have my arms around her and I am feeling her beads and glasses and those sexy creamed up melons. Seeing Andrea looking at me over the tops of her black half-square glasses gets me even hard and past visions of us sitting across from each other at the doughnut shop seem to get me even harder. I am screwing her boobs so fast my balls are getting whip lashed and my sex juices coming to a boil. And then, Andrea gets the full brunt of a sexual hurricane - Oh yeah man, sauce all over the place. Had Jackie Gleason been here, he'd say,"How sweet it is!"

"Did you like the feel of my steamed up glasses all over you down there?" asked Andrea.

"Of course I loved it. Every time I'd see you in them, my mind was creaming."

"We'll have to take more rides, you know that right?"

"Well yeah."

"I so look forward to it. Take a long enough ride, we might have to stay overnight somewhere, have a nice meal and a good room. Could my heels turn you on too? The fuck me pumps with the wide ankle straps? that patent black leather with the light of the room sparkling on them as my feet have them wrapped round your legs, or me stroking your cock with one of them, the ankle strap under your balls. Could you like that?"

"I think you could get me turned on with your heels."

"Later on, I want to have you cum these for me," Andrea says as she jiggles those black half-square glasses by the beads, the room light throwing bolts of lightning on them as they jiggle.

 "Oh really?"

"Yes, that way I can suck your man sauce off them. How does that sound?"

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments