Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Newspaper man

"My life long love of newspapers"

3
3 Comments 3
5.0k Views 5.0k
644 words 644 words
One of my earliest memories of my childhood is rubbing myself in newspaper. As I grew older it became more and more sexual. When I was about eighteen, I remember going up to the attic with several Sunday papers. I was all alone in the house. I wanted to play in my papers. It usually consisted of rubbing and wrapping the sections onto my nude body. I vaguely felt like I wanted to be absorbed into the newspaper. The Sports section excited me most. All of a sudden I felt myself get very hard and for the first time in my life I had an orgasm. It was like I was being absorbed into the newspaper! I was completely hooked then.

From then on, I took every opportunity to play in the paper. I developed fantasies about being caught by the newspaper man in the morning. When I was eighteen, the twenty-five year old man next door became a newspaper carrier. The papers were delivered every morning and put in his paperbox. The paperbox was filled to the top Sunday morning. I would sneak out in the night Sunday morning to rub in the papers. It was so exciting! There was always the danger of getting caught; it made me so hard and intensified the orgasm.

The afternoon paper was delivered about 4:30pm. There was an abandoned garage where the papers were delivered. There were about six newspaper men who came there to pick them up in their cars. It wasn't too far from the house so I could here them coming by the sound of the cars. I always spread a lot of papers inside the house, just behind the front door. I would leave the front door slightly ajar. Naked, I would pump in the papers and fantasize about being caught by the newspaper man who would then hump me. That never happened, but one time the newspaper man pushed the door open more and threw in the paper after a few moments of hesitation.

When I was in university, I wanted the sports jocks to wrap me up; I fantasized about it.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell

Sometimes I took papers that were delivered to other guys in the building. I was so excited by big newspapers that I found it difficult to buy them because it was so sexual for me. I thought that the vendor would suspect something. Now that seems silly, but then it was not.

After graduating and in my own apartment, I could play as I liked. I still didn't have a guy wrap me up because I felt he would laugh at me. I would often use phone sex and have the guy tell me how he would wrap me up and make me be printed in the newspaper.

After getting married to my husband, I hid it from him. Only recently did he surprise me in my papers. Now if I want, I make an appointment with a male escort and he lets me live my wildest newspaper fantasy. There are few newspaper fetishists in the world. I have found a correspondent in London and enjoy sharing photos and scenarios. But my real dream is to meet a gay guy that works for a newspaper who takes me to visit the printing facility.

Several years ago, when our local morning paper was still printed downtown, I would go there Friday late in the evening and watch the presses roll. There was a huge window from where the public could look inside. I would get so hard. One time I had an escort meet me there and the scenario was that he would pretend to work for the paper; he would invite me into his car, where he had a lot of papers on the passenger side. He would pull down my pants and play with me until I came!

Published 
Written by nicoetlapresse
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments