Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nina... my love...

"A steamy love, sex and worship day to remember..."

4
2 Comments 2
11.5k Views 11.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words
I broke up with Trish last September, due to reasons she’d know best. Then it was all booze and me. I was drowned in alcohol for the next month or so, trying to overcome my emotional breakdown.

Trish has a friend, Nina. I met her approximately at the same time I had met Trish. She was a blessing in disguise for me. She has been a pillar of support for me. A source of motivation and encouragement, Nina is always ready with the perfect solutions, whenever I land in some soup. Meanwhile, I have proposed marriage to her a few days back. I’m still waiting for her reply, as she needed some time to think.

My love, Nina is an Angel. She turned nineteen earlier this year. Nina’s a fair-complexioned beauty, with skin so soft, like an ocean of milk. Her face is so cute, that I can’t resist cupping her soft cheeks every now and then; to look into her big, beautiful, black gazelle-eyes. Her eyes are really hypnotic. I always find myself drowning in them. Her long, silky, black hair touches her waist. She’s about 5’3” and has a lusty figure of 32-28-34, with a provocative gait. Thanks to her beautiful, round ass.

One day, we were at my place, sitting on the couch, watching Supernatural season-5 DVD. Nina knows how much I’m in love with her and also knows about my foot fetish. She’s a very shy and introvert girl. Still, she’s ok with everything, thankfully just with me. Nina was wearing a yellow sleeveless top, with black jeans and red bellies. Being shy was one thing, but only I know about the depths of her carnal desires.

Being aware about my foot fetish, Nina purposely put her feet up on the coffee table in front, with an evil grin of a femme fatale. Now, I started having “supernaturasexual” desires, seeing her snow white ankles and the tops of her feet. I was wearing my shorts and a gym vest. Instantly, there was an increase in volume of my shorts. My cock was tenting the fabric, straining hard to get out. I gave a sigh and started massaging my cock, in order to get it down. Nina saw this from my left and gave out a trademark giggle of hers. I love her smiling and laughing.

I got down on my knees and grabbed her feet delicately by the ankles. I held them with both hands and started planting kisses all over her ankles and feet tops. Her skin is so smooth; I wondered how much nectar I’d be imbibing off her feet, when I reached her soles; as she was wearing the bellies for the past three hours or so. Nina was sighing and giggling, as I continued raining kisses.

After ten minutes or so, I started slowly removing her bellies; exposing her soft, round, chubby heels first and then the complete feet of a Goddess. I placed her feet like some fragile objects on the coffee table and seated myself beside them. I had removed my shorts and vest by now. My 7.5” throbbing cock was saluting the damsel sitting in front of me. I held her feet up near my face, one with each hand.

Nina has the most beautiful feet a girl can ever have. A perfect size 4.5, her milky skin gets milkier at the feet tops. Her soles, Holy God! Her soles are so tender and baby-soft. Nina’s soles are wrinkled and have deep, high arches. I, being a foot fetishist, haven’t seen such creamy, dainty soles all over the internet.

Her feet have a certain fruity-sweet aroma. And oh my god! Her toes are the cutest, sweetest, bulbous piggies. Sweet and saccharine, believe me; Nina’s toes are webbed and meant for sucking like candies only. Every now and then, I keep telling her, “Oh-em-gee Nainooz! You have such beautiful feet! Don’t you ever walk barefoot and break my heart!”

This time also, I said the same thing, as I held her feet close to my face. Nina was giggling, as I started planting wet kisses upon her creamy, wrinkled soles. I traced my fingernails, followed by my tongue along her deep, high arches.

Then I stopped for a moment, looking at the divine beauty of her little toes. She had painted her toenails pistachio-green, with black nail art on top. Believe me, I was leaking pre-cum now! I started sucking her toes one-by-one. Nina was now moaning in ecstasy, with her eyes closed. I used my tongue as a “toe-floss” for my Goddess, rolling it between her toes. Then, I started all over again, this time scraping the undersides of her toes with my lower teeth. Nina was now slithering on the couch, as her moans were getting louder.

I lowered her feet, which made Nina pause a little between her non-stop moaning. She opened her eyelids a little to see what was happening. I sandwiched my cock between her soles, which were now glistening with my mouth expertise. My saliva upon her soles and pre-cum, which my cock had been leaking uncontrollably, provided the perfect lubricant for a footjob. I started humping her soles, teasing my ultra-sensitive glans with her pretty big toes. Both of us were panting and moaning with eyes open, staring at each other. Soon, the saliva and pre-cum started frothing up and I thought it better to stop there, as I had more foot-service to do for my lady.

Nina’s jeans were literally drenched at the groin-area. So, I got up and unbuttoned her jeans, leaving the rest of removal process for her. She continued pulling down the garment, as I held her hair behind and started kissing her full on her lush, pink, delicate lips. We were biting and sucking each other’s tongues, as our saliva started drooling out to our chins. Nina had finally removed and kicked aside her jeans. I broke our kiss and started pulling out her top. She was wearing white lace-bra and panties. The latter being sodden with her pussy juice, stuck to her skin. I got up, held her legs up, this time firmly; and pulled out her sticky undergarment, throwing it away to the corner of the room.

I said, “Hey, Nina, turn around. I want to see your upturned soles.”

Nina got up on the couch, on her knees and turned around, holding the couch back. Her feet were hanging in the air; with her soles upturned, facing the ceiling. I again knelt down. Panting with fetish-passion, I began my tongue journey from the underside of the toes. I started licking and slurping my saliva from the point where her beautiful, wrinkled arch ended. This time I traced my tongue and fingernail down to her heels.

Her heels are so mushy, round and chubby, I couldn’t resist the temptation of kissing them. I sucked them, licking and gnawing at them playfully. Nina was now giggling out loud, with tears welling up in her eyes. She tried to look back at what foot-fetish fantasies I was fulfilling with her heavenly feet.

In her ticklish frenzy, Nina lustily ‘commanded’ me, “Lick my soles!”

I had to obviously obey her command at any cost. I started running my inner lips, tongue all over her soles. I was drooling over them, then slurping and licking my saliva off her soles again. Nina was now laughing, with tears rolling down her face.

It had been almost half an hour of foot-worship on my part now. While I was licking her soles, I noticed her exposed asshole winking at me. I knew it was also some sort of “supernatural” signal, to move my attention of worship from Nina’s feet to her anus. So, I obeyed the “supernatural” signal and moved forward to the edge of the couch. I lifted Nina’s legs and rested her shins over my shoulders, so that she could bend her back forward and I had full access to her asshole.

Firstly, I squeezed her milky ass-globes, which instantly started showing shades of red. Then to intensify the colour, I spanked each of her ass cheeks half a dozen times.

After each spank Nina shouted, “Aaaaahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh dear! ”

I ran my tongue all the way from the small of her back, down her ass crack. I lapped above her crinkled anus, right to her perineum. Nina sighed in relief and pleasure, as her ass-spanking ceased and my tongue and saliva acted as her “ass-crack-coolant”. Her ass cheeks were now a nice ketchup-red.

I now diverted my attention and dedication completely to her anus. Even as I was holding Nina’s spanked ass-cheeks apart, her delicately crinkled anus looked like a tiny rosebud. The crinkles served as the folded petals; and the central “gateway” was just the size of a pin prick.

“Ummmmm… Aahhhh… Sss… Ummm..,” the room started filling with such noises from Nina, as I started to worship her asshole.

I started with kissing and lapping the crinkles with my tongue, salivating the complete “perimeter”. Then I sucked my mid-finger, lubricating it with my drool. It was time to “test” the resistance of Nina’s tight asshole. It took me around a couple of minutes to reach the second phalanx of my finger, as I forced it in. I was rotating and twisting it for maximum entry.

Nina was like, “Ow Ow Ow! Oh-em-gee! Oh-em-gee! Oh-em-gee! Ah! Ah! Ahh! ”

I pulled out my finger, got up and offered Nina her anal juices. She sucked on my finger hungrily slurping it, as if sucking cock. She moaned with eyes closed, with my finger in her mouth. I kissed her juicy lips again, biting her tongue a bit this time and got back to her ass-worshipping.

Now Nina’s asshole was a few millimetres wide due to the finger “warm-up”. I again held her ass-globes apart, to view the results. I rolled my tongue towards the centre, so as to assist in her anal “tongue-penetration”. I managed to slide only a few millimetres in, when I got the taste of her anal flavours; sweet like honeydew.

Nina’s moaned erotically, “Mmmphh… Ummmhh… Uhhhhh! ”

I continued the “tongue-probing” of her asshole. I tried to get further and further into her rectum and gather as much “honeydew” as I could. Nina’s moans were getting louder and louder, as I managed to get around an inch of my tongue lodged inside her asshole.

I pulled my tongue out. Nina’s asshole was now open around a centimetre and half in diameter; of course with her ass-cheeks held apart. I coughed and spat two big gobs into her anus. I had to lube her asshole further, for assisting my tongue deeper. Nina was now giggling and moaning hysterically, as my tongue continued its journey deeper into her bowels.

After another five minutes or so, I was short of breath and couldn’t feel my tongue. I got up on the sofa and kissed her full on the lips. Both of us were lapping her anal-honeydew flavours off each other’s tongues, with closed eyes.

“C’mon, Nainooz, take some balls,” I told Nina as I stood on the couch beside her.

Holding my dick up, I offered Nina my shaved ball sac. She took one testicle in her mouth, then another, then both of them. She squeezed them gently in between; manipulating them in her soft, pretty hands. Her beautiful hands made my erection steelier, as her nail paint reminded me of her saccharine toes; pistachio-green with black art.

“Aha! Your balls are getting harder like lemons!” Nina exclaimed, as she manipulated my nuts inside her soft palms.

Nina then hungrily snatched my cock from my hand and started licking the peephole with her tongue. As she blew me, she gave me her trademark mischievous looks; with her big, speaking eyes.

SaraSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraSilver

For about half a minute she teased and teased my cockhead, which was now turning purple from maroon.

I couldn’t resist the tease and held her chin in my left hand, shoving my cock balls deep into her open mouth. I started face-fucking her. Nina’s big eyes got bigger, choking on my dick for breath. I pulled out and Nina gasped heavily for breath. Her lips and tongue were connected to my penis by her thick saliva strands. Her drool was running all over my hand, down to the cushions.

I knelt on the sofa beside her and turned her around, unhooking her bra. I pulled out the last piece of garment that Nina was wearing. I threw the bra away hastily, setting her Aphrodite-breasts free. Her milky skin got milkier and pearly at her perfectly shaped breasts. Nina’s boobs are so beautiful and soft. I always hope my fondling, caressing and playing with her breasts doesn’t harm them in any way. Her nipples are soft and rosy, with shades of white and pink; like strawberry-milkshake. Her areolas are on the whiter and transparent side. The tips of her nipples are pink and perky like cherry-toppings on a cake.

I kissed on her shoulders and her back, as I grabbed her boobs with my hands from behind. I groped and squeezed her breasts, manipulating them in my palms. I pinched her nipples and pulled her breasts forward, away from her body. Her nipples were turning harder and redder.

Nina shrieked, “Ow! Ah! Aah! Ssss…! Uh! Uh! Aaah! ”

I kissed her on the lips, to continue with the breast-manipulation, without any noise pollution. I turned her, facing towards me. I lowered my head to kiss her left nipple. Then I gave a little, playful bite on her right nipple; which made her shriek again. Then I returned to the left, licking and teasing it with my tongue. Nina was moaning in pleasure, with closed eyes. She was now holding my head tightly against her heavenly breasts, slithering in throes of passion.

I got up and stood facing the couch, pulling down Nina by her ankles facing me. Her head was lodged against the couch back and her ass hanging in the air. Her leaking pussy and waiting asshole were at an easy access for my hungry cock. My saliva from her asshole, Nina’s leaking cum and her sweat had now made a sticky, dark mess around her groin area and inner thighs; which made me hornier.

I held Nina’s feet by the ankles and rested them at my shoulders. I had to keep her soles within approach to quench my thirst for her “foot-nectar”. I held my cock and rammed it straight into her asshole. The force behind the shove was such that I thought my foreskin may have ruptured or Nina’s perineum must have torn. I felt the friction and Nina gave out a loud scream, “Aaaaaaaaahhh!”

“Owww! Oh-em-gee! Oh-em-gee! Oh-em-gee! ” Nina continued with her shrieks and screams as I was determined to gain entry through her “back-door”.

Nina continued shrieking and shouting with her wide-open eyes. Her beautiful eyes seemed more soft and expressive. I’d have kissed her eyes, had I not been busy anally fucking her at that time. Meanwhile, I was kissing her soles again, which were comfortably placed at either side of my face. I was sucking her toes again. The renewed foot-worshipping caused her strawberry-feet to get more slippery.

About six minutes of fucking later, Nina’s asshole was gaping about three-quarters of an inch. I pulled out and got up on the sofa beside her, kneeling at her left side. I offered Nina her sweet anal juices, combined with my precum; with the package of my hungry cock. Nina accepted the offer, hungrily sucking and slurping my member. She ran her tongue from my balls up to the cockhead tip. I further tried to deepthroat her, making her gag around my cock. I could feel the entrance of her throat and tonsils around my cockhead. I pulled out of her mouth, with thick ropes of saliva connecting her mouth to my cock, as Nina gasped for air.

Now it was time for some “genuine” ass fucking!

“Hey, beautiful, get down on all fours,” I said to make Nina’s asshole available to me more conveniently.

Nina, of course obeyed. I mounted Nina and started drilling her shithole from the word “go”. Her new position provided a deeper, more perpendicular and more drillable angle. As I inserted my cock into Nina’s waiting asshole, she suddenly cried out, “Oh Ma!”

I didn’t pay any heed and proceeded with my ass fucking “responsibility”. Nina continued with her “Ah! Ahhh! ” and “Owwws!,” as I kept on drilling her shitter.

I pulled out to see the fruits of my labour!

Nina’s anus was now gaping at a comfortable two inches! I kneeled beside her, pulling her face toward me by her long hair and kissing her luscious, pink lips. We both were covered in sheen of sweat, which made her look sexier. Her hair stuck to her sweating shoulders and back. I slowly removed them from her back, exposing the shapeliest and softest, milky-smooth back that I have seen.

Running my hands up and down her smooth back, I started licking and kissing down her spine, to her asscrack. This made her sigh and moan enticingly, with closed eyes.

I lay down on the couch now, telling Nina, “Hey, beautiful, ride my cock!”

Nina intentionally mounted my dick with her leaking pussy, since I knew she’d want to “rest” her ass.

Anyway, I was manipulating and squeezing her breasts, asking her, “Hey, Nainooz, hold my hands in yours and play with your melon-tits.”

Nina of course obeyed and assisted my hands to manipulate and squeeze her lovely breasts. I was pinching her pink nipples, as she rode my cock with her tight pussy enclosing it. Her pussy is a small, tight one, like one would imagine during early years of masturbation at puberty. It’s so delicate and soft, with thin, pink lips, meant for kissing. She has the perfect clit-hood, neither too large, nor too small; hiding her small, teenie-weenie clitty.

I pulled her down towards me, kissing her passionately. This time our saliva was drooping right down my neck to shoulder! While I was kissing her, I intentionally inserted two fingers of my right hand into her asshole.

Nina suddenly broke our kiss and cried out, “Owww! Aahhh! Aaaahh! ”

My fucking intensity suddenly increased, as I pounded her vagina upwards. My two right-hand fingers were probing her already fucked shitter. We both kissed more intensely and passionately, as I fucked her pussy and fingered her asshole. It was highly erotic, feeling my cock fucking Nina’s love-canal; by my two fingers through her perineum.

My nut sac, groins, inner thighs and belly were all smeared by Nina’s sweat and cum. She was constantly cumming buckets! Her pussy juices were thick like melted butter, having the aroma and taste of litchi-nectar. I found her soft and mushy bowels inside her anus with my two fingers and started scraping it with my fingernails. I rolled and twisted my fingers in the process. Nina was about to break our kiss again, but this time I held her down tightly and made our lip-lock tighter.

Nina made some muffled sounds through our kiss, which sounded like, “Mmmm… Mmmphhh!”

Keeping Nina close to me, I pulled out of her leaking pussy and slid up my cock into her asshole.

Nina was twisting and slithering her sweat-shining body in passion, as she moaned and shrieked, “Aaahhaa… Aanhhh… Aanhhh… Aanhhh! ”

I increased my pace, slamming my cock upwards into her shitter. I was kissing and nibbling her neck and shoulders, as I slowed my pace. I slid my hands down her sweaty back to her hips. Suddenly increased my pace, I spanked her butts and squeezed her butt cheeks hard.

Nina shrunk her long, sharp nose, as with every spank she cried out, “Aaaahh! Aaaahh! Owww! ”

Soon I pulled out, as it had been quite some time with my woman on top.

I got up and said, “Hey, Angel, kneel on the couch.”

Nina once again knelt on the couch, as I pulled her hands away and placed them on the left couch armrest. I got behind her and lifted her right leg by her snow-white, soft ankle. I held her smooth leg against the armrest, beside her right hand. My day’s work was admirable, as Nina’s pussy, which was still wet; was a pretty, delightful sight, like a red tulip.

Meanwhile, Nina’s anus was now approximately two and a quarter inches open. Her asshole provided the perfect dark contrast with her now red, sweaty butt; courtesy the spanking. My balls were now hard and aching. I knew this would be the last phase of the day’s fucking.

I rammed my cock up into her waiting shithole.

Nina’s moans were getting louder this time, “Aaaahha… Aaaahha… Aaaahhhh!” with each shove.

I pulled out once, spat on my left palm and smeared the drool over my cockhead, which reacted as it had been electrocuted on my touch. I knew it was about time. I returned to Nina’s butt fucking. In about a minute and a half, I hurriedly pulled out.

I went in front of Nina, to the other side of the armrest. I held her face tightly by the jaw with my left hand. I pulled her face down in front of my cock, which I was stroking with my right. I pressed my thumb and fingers into her cheeks harder, to keep her mouth open.

Suddenly, I could feel a torrent rising in my shaft, as I shot jet after jet of thick, hot semen into Nina’s open mouth and cherubic face. I counted thirteen cum shots, out of which six landed inside Nina’s mouth and on her pearly teeth. Three of them went into her long nosey, through the nostrils. The nose-cumshots made her jerk; trying to break free, but I held her face firmly. Two of them sperm-shut her right eye.

Nina pulled away, due to the discomfort of thick cum landing far into her nostrils. She deliberately tried to sneeze my semen out, twisting her nose with her right hand. During this process, the last two cum shots landed into her ear. Nina didn’t realise that until later in the day, till they dried in her ear canal.

After much effort, she sneezed out most of the cum from her nose in the next couple of minutes, making a mess on the armrest! Nina had swallowed the six cum shots in the process and some of its residue was stuck on her pearly white teeth. I took a seat on the sofa, panting and my erection starting to go down.

Nina turned around and started giggling, looking at me and the nose-cum on the armrest. Then she realised something sticking to her teeth and lips. She rubbed her tongue tip across the semen residue on her lips and teeth, as her giggles turned into laughs.

Nina lay down on the sofa at my left on her breast, with her face above my cock. She was dangling her shiny feet in the air, which looked very slippery with my saliva. I was in some sort of trance, looking at her beautiful feet, across to the left. I was completely unaware of what was going on in my crotch area.

Nina gave my balls a mighty squeeze with her left hand, which made me jump up and shriek, “Owww, Nina! My balls! ”

This made Nina laugh out hard. She was looking at me with one open eye, which seemed smaller due to her uncontrollable laughter at my reaction. I again resumed watching Nina’s dangling feet and soft, wrinkled soles; as she cleaned my cock, sucking and slurping at it. I was thinking new, innovative ways to worship her heavenly feet; the creamy soles and cherry toes.

Published 
Written by prisonbreak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments