Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orderly Tales

"An orderly checks on a very interesting mental patient..."

3
2 Comments 2
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I took a deep breath. The first week of the job was always the most stressful. But it was something, at least. All I had to do was process people. Nothing more, nothing less. I tie them up and lock them way in a cell. Easy work, right? Well other than the occasional brute, it was. Other than that, the crazies were usually the same.

Grabbing a white drawstring bag from the table, I headed down the narrow halls of the institution. The scent of old haunting air filled my nostrils. It was going to be hard to get used to something like this. I started counting the doors. My fingers tapped against the fabric of the bag as it jingled a d swung in my hand. Cell 140 soon appeared over one of the thick metal doors, my stop. This was my next patient, the newest person that was going to be locked away. Well, time to get to work. There was no use dilly-dallying.

I didn't bother opening the window hatchet. If they weren't banging their head against the door, I shouldn't be worried. Instead, I tugged on the lever switch, waited for the metallic click, and walked right inside. But, I froze abruptly, stunned at the new prisoner. Working at a mental hospital, you get accustomed to the usual deranged and warped appearances.

Some look like dangerous cavemen that found themselves trapped in our timeline. Others are filled with an unsatisfied rage, filled with hatred and vendettas. A sense of hostility is the first sign with these meetings. But not her. No, she was much different. And at first glance, she spoke in a new language, temptation.

Crimson red long red hair, milky smooth skin, radiant emerald eyes gazed right at me, and all I could do was blink at her naked form. She was a slender ravishing deviant with a generous pair of assets bouncing with her. Pink lips formed a playful smile as she stood at the middle of the white padded cell. Her body was out there on display, letting me see proudly without a speck of shame. This couldn't be my new patient. Was she? She didn't look the part.

"Well?" She spoke, her voice buttery warm and peppered with lustful spices. "Aren't you going to tie me up?"

Quickly, I snapped out of her spell and opened up the bag, dumping out its contents on the soft cushioned floor. Just focus on the job. I first went to the canvas bundle and unfolded it to reveal the straitjacket to her. There was no resistance from her, not even a drop of aggressiveness. She merely raised her arms out for me, calmly sauntering forth. She was compliant as well.

That was strange. I opened up the jacket and slid her arms through the sleeves, tugging on the top back straps to fit her torso in. Her fingers pressed the sewn shut ends of them. She continued to examine the canvas prison as I moved behind her, closing the jacket.

Once I pulled the jacket further, I fastened each belt, yanking hard to get rid of the slack. Each buckle shrieked with a soft "vrip!" closing the garment around her upper body, trapping slowly inside. Five straps were secured before I stopped at the bottom. The redhead patient spread her legs shoulder length, showing me the next one between them, the crotch strap.

This was an invitation. It had to be. The way she swayed her hips and playfully moved back to me, she was just asking for me to take it. As she looked back at me, her tongue darted out teasingly. Just focus on the job. Focus on the job. I reached between them and guided the strap through. A lewd moan poured out her throat when I pulled up and tightly fastened it. Vrip!

"So why are you here?" I asked reluctantly. The question came out as a curiosity if anything. I don't even know if I had the right to ask. But her reply came from her arm moving to my groin. She caressed the area, feeling the now excited member from inside her jacket sleeve. Damn, she was a promiscuous one.

"Let's just say I've been a bit too naughty," She cooed over her shoulder. “And I desperately need something to keep me tame, immediately." I caught her smirk. Erotic thoughts swelled in my mind among other things. And before she could tug on my libido even further, I grabbed her arm. The action made her spin around to face me, her lips still curled up. "Aww." She pouted like a child. “Why don't you relax a bit?"

"Let me see your arms, now," I ordered. I exhaled sharply, keeping my composure. She's just another patient that needs to be processed. Don't get distracted. Don't get sidetracked.

Her smile never left her face as she complied with my demand. I threaded both arms through the front loop and pulled hard. Grabbing the straps attached to them, I guided each sleeve to the side loops, forcing her to give herself the tightest hug she ever gave herself. When I spun her around again, she leaned back and craned her head towards my ear.

"You know, I don't need my arms to be a bad girl."

Focus on the job.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I would."

Focus on the job.

"You can even shut me up afterwards. It'll be our little secret."

Focus on… well, she was right. I could get away with it if I wanted to. There weren't any cameras in this cell from what I recalled. And it's not like anyone would question a psycho if she was having sex or not. They would just pass it off as a delusion. I yanked with all my might before I buckled the arm straps, finishing her cage. Then she turned back, staring at me with deep hungry eyes. She tugged at her arms, pulling at them up and down, twisting about in the straitjacket, ensuring I did my job well.

LunaSpecter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaSpecter

She dropped to her knees before me after she was done her struggling. My bulge jolted when she suddenly kissed and nuzzled her face into my groin. My cock pressed against the inside of my pants, wanting to play. Her nose poked around and fished for the zipper tab. Then that big pair of begging eyes looked up to me.

Sex addict. It was written all over her. But for someone who's committed, she seemed absolutely in control. My mind wavered at my options. I glanced at the doorway. What if someone saw me? This could cost me my job. What if someone found out? Could I really get away with this?

She, on the other hand, made the choice for me, pulling on the tab with her teeth. The zipper opened up for her to explore. Pushing the opening further, my cock shot straight out, fully erect, rising for her and waiting. The sex-crazed patient didn't waste a single moment. Her lips planted on the base to greet it.

Then her tongue snaked out and lapped at the head, swirling around before lapping at the backside. I leaned back against the soft padded wall, letting her bathe my rod. Passionate eyes focused on my rigid member. She parted her lips and slid my cock slowly inside her mouth with a pleased sound.

This was not her first time. Sex addict or not, she had a lot of practice, licking the underside of my shaft, working her head back and forth, relaxing her throat for me to thrust. Even without her arms, the amount of care she gave my cock was as if she wanted to make love to it. Or maybe she needed this. She needed the taste of me, the taste of sex. Lips wrapped tighter as she pushed more of me inside, pushing her nose to my groin, willingly cutting off her oxygen. Chocking, gagging, she gargled before retreating for air, flashing an innocent smile before turned with more fierce movements.

Moans rolled out of my throat as I placed a hand on the back of her head. Her arms jerked up and down to her own rhythm, manipulating the strap between her legs, rubbing her needy sex. I threw my head back and let all conscious thought go. Her head bobbed faster, lips tightening, pace quickening. Our hips rocked faster as she gave her throat to me.

Then came my sudden roar. I shoved my cock deep down her throat, letting cum gush down in sudden spurts. Submissively, she accepted every drop, her lips squeezing out any left over. My nerves sang. My knees wobbled, growing weak. The orgasm exploded inside my body, pulsing through every inch of me. But eventually, I slid down to the floor, melting with the afterglow as she slowly pulled her lips away.

Those eyes, those lustful hungry eyes stared at me again. "Got more for round two?" She purred, licking her lips.

I was too drained to answer. My limbs were loose rubber. "I shouldn't," I finally replied after a moment. My conscience was pulling at my ear.

Playfully struggling in the jacket, she snuggled next to me, approaching my ear. "Why not?" Her voice lowered when she licked my ear. “You sure? You can fuck me next. Even if you leave me here, I'll be waiting. Because if you ever get lonely, I'll make sure to take care of you."

Focus!

A sudden punch from my inner angel made me reach for the other item I dropped, a thick brown muzzle. A big red ball protruded from the back of the panel. And before she could speak up, I forced the ball inside her mouth and past her teeth. It confirmed with her orifice as I pulled on the straps under her chin, over her head, around her neck. Her eyes stared right into my desires, only able to moan through the gag.

I scrambled to fix my pants and scurried out of the cell, slamming the door shut, locking it. Another job done… thankfully. She was one hell of a temptress. Any longer, and I was damn sure I would lose my job for sexual harassment. Maybe even worse. But the way she looked at me, worked my cock, swooned over me.

Could I really use her as a secret booty call? She didn't look crazy or acted like it. Maybe she was just a frisky woman… maybe… maybe…

Published 
Written by PascalSage
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments