Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pee Slut

"Soon the piss started filling my panties, flowing down my legs, and getting pooled on the street"

40
23 Comments 23
28.1k Views 28.1k
635 words 635 words
A perfect morning, it was. I got to the kitchen, preparing myself a quick, short meal as I was running a bit late for my schedule. After finishing my breakfast, I went back to my bedroom, not taking a shower that morning. I put on my sexy pink lingerie under a formal, white blouse and a short, grey skirt. I completed my look with a grey jacket to make it my proper 'business' look. Then, I put on my sexy, black 4" heels as I decided it was time I head out of my home to fulfill the task my mistress commanded.

Yes, I am one of those girls. I have a mistress. I am one of those slutty girls who love to be someone's plaything and be ordered around. For me, it is not what I have gotten into. For me it's by choice and I just love my mistress. I would follow whatever she commands. So, it was one of those days when my mistress had ordered me to do something for her and, of course, I was gonna follow her command.

So, around eight in the morning, I got into my car and headed out. I drove for a while and reached a far away area so that there was no risk of running into someone I knew. I parked my car around the corner and decided to walk to the nearest bus stop. It was fairly crowded on that particular day. Mistress wanted it to be crowded, that is why she told me to be there at such a peak time in the morning.

I walked over there and stood right next to a gorgeous young woman. We smiled at each other and waited for the next bus. Since I was not there for the bus, I got to my business immediately. I pushed my inside in order to release my piss while I stood at a public place, at eight-thirty on a Monday morning.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

Interestingly, I hadn't peed since I had woken up that morning and also, I had been drinking a lot throughout my journey. So I was quite full and my bladder was ready to burst.

It didn't take long for me to release my piss and, as it started, I gasped. No one around me noticed anything at first but soon the piss started filling my panties, flowing down my legs and pooling on the street. The woman next to me noticed then, and said "oh, god!" She gave me a disgusted look as she rushed away from me. While she did that, she attracted a lot of attention towards us and I had around eight people, male and female look at me while I pissed myself in public, like the dirty bitch that I had become.

When it was all over, I turned towards all my viewers, gave them my best smile and started walking back towards my car. I had completed the task I was given. It was not my first act of public humiliation but somehow, I felt a sense of achievement that day. I was getting more and more dirty now, and it felt good to do what I had done.

When I got into my car, I was so filthy and smelled of piss. My pink, cotton panties were all soaked up. I removed them as I sat down, sniffed them, before I took them into my mouth. That was not part of my commands, but I just felt like doing it for some reason. It was good. I put them on again as I drove back home.

It took me around half an hour to reach. I quickly got into the shower and cleaned myself up while I fingered my dirty cunt to an orgasm.

Oh god, that was an amazing morning.

Published 
Written by dreambitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments