Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peg Your Husband! He'll Love It! Part 1

"When your husband doesn't want to fuck you, fuck him."

60
25 Comments 25
42.2k Views 42.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
Anthony and I had been together since high school. Even though we had known each other much longer (somwhere along the lines of third grade). Once we both graduated, he moved on to become a doctor, and I a pilot in the air force. It was difficult to stay together through college and all but somehow we made it. After our lives were finally in order we decided to settle down and get married. It wasn’t a surprise to any of our family; they had expected it to happen.

We’ve been married for about three years now and just recently our sex life has been a bore. Every time I try to initiate something he just blows me off. I’m not sure if he’s not attracted to me anymore or if he’s interested in someone else, but as of lately it’s really bothering me. When I try to talk to him about it, he reassures me that he loves me, and that there’s no one else. I just can’t help to notice how he looks like he’s bored and is missing something.

He’s a very attractive man. He’s around 6’ with a relatively athletic build (due to the swimming he did in high school and college). Not to brag on myself but I’m not too bad looking either: I’m 5’7 with D cup breast and a decent waist (probably could be better if I laid off all the burgers and alcohol, but what’s the point of life if you cant live a little?)

Both his and my sexuality is very fluid; it has been since high school. We both identify as pansexual. Honestly, I’ve really missed being with women and I can bet he misses being with a man (seriously we’ve been together so long that it’s been a while since either of us got any action from the same sex).

I have a plan to satisfy both of our “needs” at the same time. With each other. Without cheating.

I’ve been watching a lot of pegging porn lately and oh God does it turn me on. I love the man’s facial expressions when he takes an 8-inch cock up his ass. I know that he could be faking it for the sake of the porn but I can’t help but hope he truly enjoys it. Almost every time I watch it I imagine it’s Anthony taking the massive cock into his cute little ass. Fuck, my mouth waters just thinking of it.

I’m sure Anthony knows I watch porn, but I bet he thinks it’s just lesbian shit or BDSM stuff. After I had finished rubbing my clit to this hot video of a handsome man begging to be fucked by an Amazon woman with long blonde hair, I immediately ordered a strap on from some random sex toy website.

When my package arrived the next day (yeah I paid for overnight shipping… I was horny and money had no meaning to me!) I felt just like a kid getting a new pair of shoes, excited to try them on and even more excited to break them in.

Since I wanted to please my husband as a man, I figured I needed to look the part. I already have short black hair so that wasn’t an issue. My make-up skills are pretty good so I gave myself a sharper jaw, an Adams apple, a more defined nose, and thicker brows. I paired my new face with a very tight sports bra, a loose fitting tee shirt, and some baggy distressed jeans (of course with the strap on already on).

I waited for Anthony to come home and see all the work I had done for him. It took about an hour before I called him to ask him when he’d be home from his shift at the hospital and he told me he was on his way. I was so excited I almost screamed.

Anthony walked through the door about ten minutes later and his jaw hit the floor.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer



“Anthony I’ve got a surprise for you,” I said in the most masculine way possible.

“Claire…”, he said in a quiet and confused way, “I’m not sure wha-“

“Shut up”, I commanded. “You don’t really think that I haven’t noticed? I know you want to be with a man again. So I’ll be that man.”

“Honey you really don’t have to. I mean I-“

He tried to protest but I interrupted him and said, “I want to.”

I took his hand and led him to our bedroom; I peeked at him from over my shoulder and could see his smile was from ear to ear.

“Get on the bed boy,” I ordered him, “Now, take off your clothes.”

He followed my instructions without any hesitation. I looked at him and remembered why I fell in love with this goofy guy. His sweet and loving smile makes me melt.

I pulled my pants down to reveal the massive cock. He stared at it in disbelief. It only took a split second before he dived at me and took the whole thing into his mouth. He shocked me but I quickly adjusted and grabbed his hair to guide his head in sucking my dick. His eyes met mine and I almost came right then. Who knew seeing him like that would make me so wet? I pulled his head back from me and said, “Baby bend over.”

Just like before, he eagerly followed every word I said. With his ass in the air I proceeded to lick his ass hole. I put my finger on the entrance to his rectum and slowly added pressure; my finger glided inside him as he let out a sweet moan. I was so wet that it dripped down my leg. I began to fuck his ass with one finger, then two, and then three. I tried not to go too fast because the last thing I wanted to do was hurt him.

I decided that I was time for me to fuck him like the man I was (or at least was pretending to be). I wanted to make sure that he was ready for it so I asked, “Anthony are you ready for me to fuck you?”

He purred, “Yes baby please fuck me. I want you so badly!”

I squirted some lube from the bedside table onto my cock and pushed it into his ass hole. I waited for his ass to take it in; I didn’t want to force it. I guess Anthony couldn’t wait any longer, he pushed his body against mine and took the entire cock in. I figured it was go-time so I grabbed his hips and proceeded to fuck him as hard as I could.

“F-f-fuck yes”, he groaned.

I slapped his ass and said, “How much do you love my cock baby? The louder you are the more I’ll know.”

I had never heard my husband so vocal in my entire life. He screamed at the top of his lungs, “I love your big dick! Fuck me! I don’t care what it takes, I want to be your little slut!”

I was so turned on by my slutty little husband that I started moaning too, and that only made him louder. I stopped him and said, “Get on your back, I want you to see me when you cum.”

Like the times before, he did as I asked and flipped on his back. I pulled his body to the edge of the bed and stood up to get more leverage. I fucked him harder than I did before. His eyes started to roll back and he whimpered, “I-I-I’m gonna cu-“

Just then his load busted out onto his toned chest and his face. I reached down to kiss him and to lick it off him.

“How was that baby? Was I any good?”, I whispered into his ear.

He giggled and said, “I hope this becomes a regular thing we do.” 

I looked down at my dirty boy and said, “Of course baby, whatever makes you happy.”

Published 
Written by iimpolite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments