Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Piss On

"A Night to remember"

17
10 Comments 10
10.9k Views 10.9k
843 words 843 words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
One night while my wife and I were having some good sex, our good friend and wife's boyfriend had just left. She was hotter then a two dollar pistol and was up for just about anything, I or we could think of.

I had always wanted to piss on her and have her piss on me, but it wasn't something I had ever brought up. But tonight, I knew she would be game to anything nasty.

I asked her if she was up to some kinky things?

She said to me, "What do you have in mind?"

"I want to piss on you," I replied "and want you to piss on me."

"Sounds nasty," she said. "But I like it."

She gets up and gets a plastic sheet from the closet, I had no idea we had anything like that, but we did. I wonder why she had bought that, maybe for a moment like now, as she was pretty nasty too, when it came to sex.

She spreads it out on the bed and crawls onto it, saying, "Okay big guy, lets see what you got?"

I get up on my knees in front of her, as she takes my cock into her mouth and starts sucking me. I try to pee, but can't seem to get it flowing, she removed my cock from her mouth and I start pissing all over her open mouth and face, she shuts her eyes as I piss and piss onto her face and top of her head, in her ears, all over her tits, belly, and cunt.

Boy I didn't realize I had so much piss, but Ken and I had been drinking beer for hours while we had been fucking Maggie.

When I finished, I lay down on the bed and she got on top of me and started pissing on my face, as I opened my mouth, she filled it with hot, salty, piss, then crawled down and continued pissing on my body and my cock and balls.

When she was done, she curled up along side of me and we hugged, as I rolled her over and put my cock back into her cunt and started fucking her. It wasn't long before she had one of the best climax's she ever had and I wasn't long behind her blowing one of my biggest loads of the night.

We laid there for several minutes. both of us covered with wet, sticky piss all over both of our bodies, the smell was enough to either turn you on, or turn you off.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

As we were still on a sex high, it was great, but realized it was time to clean up/

That was one time that a shared shower was really great and when we were finished with it, It was back to the bed for some more fucking as we were really turned on with our water sports session

When we had finished fucking, she told me. " I don't know why that made me so hot, I'd love for you to piss in my mouth again."

"If you'd like that, I'd be happy to do it for you, if you really want me to?" I answered her.

"Yes," she said " I loved it when you were pissing on me and loved the taste of your piss, just be slow so I can swallow."

I got up and stood by the bed and she sat on the edge of the bed, with her mouth close to the head of my cock, then she opened it so I could rest the edge of my cock head on her lower lips and started to piss, as I was pissing, she pushed her mouth onto my cock so the head was fully inside her mouth and none of my piss could go anywhere but down her throat, while she was swallowing every bit of piss I put into her mouth.

Oh, how nice that was, her sucking my piss out of my cock, It wasn't to long before I was done, as I had emptied my bladder earlier all over her body. She was smiling at me as I pulled my cock out of her mouth and said.

"Boy that was nasty!"

"Yes it was, now it's your turn to piss in my mouth."

"Okay, I'm glad you want it, as I have to piss badly," she replied.

I leaned against the bed and she spread her legs in from of me, so her cunt was real close to my mouth and I had just opened it when she gave me a burst of hot, salty piss, filling my mouth to over flowing before I could start swallowing. I never did keep up with the piss flow, as I couldn't swallow fast enough. Her piss ran out of my mouth and all over my body, it felt good, nice and hot. Boy, it sure made for a nasty feeling.

Once again the shower got another work out, so happy I had a fifty gallon hot water tank.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments