Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room Mate Dominates part 2

"Room mates continue getting to know each other"

32
8 Comments 8
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

John lay there in utter bliss.

Jennifer had left him on his back covered in his own cum. She slipped her strapon from his ass, got up and walked out the door, closing it behind her.

He'd never believed being fucked in the ass could feel so good. His dildo, that he'd used on himself, paled in comparison. The feeling of Jennifer's cock pounding into his ass had been pure heaven.

The way he'd taken him had been such a shock. The barging in while he was masterbating and then fucking his ass with her strapon had been a fantasy come to life. He wondered if this would happen again or was it to be a one off. He lay there thinking of other ways she could fuck him; other positions and places where she could slide her big cock into him and ride his ass.

These thoughts had him hard again. He began slowly stroking his cock. He closed his eyes remembering the feeling of Jennifer fucking his ass. He reached beside the bed for his dildo, sliding it into his ass to the hilt. He moaned as it filled his ass. He slid it in and out a few times, but it was nothing compared to earlier. He continued to stoke his cock and fuck his ass with Jennifer fucking him in his mind.

He needed something more.

Lifting his legs up, he rolled himself into a ball, his legs over his head. From here his own cock was in his face. John had always been limber, his body flexible and loose. With his free hand he grabbed his ass, pulling his cock closer until he could take the head into his mouth. He swirled the head with his tongue and sucked it into his mouth. He could taste his own cum as he sucked. With his other hand he slid the dildo in and out of his ass. The dual feeling was amazing.

Jennifer had left him and returned to her room. She was still on a high from the domination and her orgasm. Fucking John's tight ass had been wonderful. She'd felt such power and ecstasy while fucking him. She lay back on her bed, the strap on still attatched. She looked at it as she lay there, absently stroking it, wondering when she'd get to use it again. Her orgasm had rocked her, but laying there still in her harness, she couldn't help getting horny again.

She thought of fucking her new little toy again, but surely John was spent. That is, until she head the moan come from his room.

"The little perv," she thought.

Getting up she walked back to his room. Taking a peak under his door, once again she was amazed at what she saw.

"The little freak is sucking his own cock!" She thought.

Already horny, this inflamed her pussy. Getting up, she pushed open the door and walked over to John on the bed. John's cock was still in his mouth as she entered. He stopped, looking up at her, still in her wonderful harness.

"Don't stop, little bitch. Keep sucking your own cock!" She commanded.

Obediently, John returned to sucking his cock, taking the head into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the head. 

Jennifer was enjoying this. She began stroking her strap on again, watching John giving himself head. He did have a nice big cock. She thought of sucking it herself, feeling it in her pussy, maybe. Both thoughts had her dripping. But she wanted to keep the mistress/pet relationship. She wanted John to be her toy.

She got on the bed, astride John's body, facing away. She brushed his hand away from his dildo, removing it as she had earlier. She angled her own cock down, sinking it into his ass again. John groaned as he felt her cock again. She began thrusting downward into his ass. Each thrust pushing John's cock deeper into his mouth. In this position, she was fucking his ass with her cock and his mouth with his.

Though he felt a stretch in his back, his ass and cock felt incredible.

He opened his eyes, looking up as his cock was thrust into his mouth. He looked directly at Jennifer's ass and pussy; smooth and swollen with desire. He could see her juices form on her lips. Her movements causing them to drop onto his face. He was in heaven for the second time that day.

Jennifer had turned on the bullet. She barely needed it as the friction from her fucking his ass was electrifying her clit. Seeing her pet sucking his own cock was such a turn on. Fucking his ass again so soon had her pussy dripping. 

She could feel her orgasm coming and it did, more powerful than the last.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

Her whole body shook as it hit. She lost her balance, falling face first onto John's bed in a daze

John watched as Jennifer came, her pussy juice gushing from her, dribbling down onto his face. He saw Jennifer fall off of him onto the bed, laying there dreamily.

John's own orgasm had been coming. He straightened up, got onto his knees and looked over at Jennifer's prone form. He stroked his still hard cock, wet with his own saliva. He felt his beast rise. It always came with his second orgasm, bringing forth his aggression and need. 

He looked at Jennifer as she was. It was his time to be master.

He took some lube from his ass, smearing it on his own cock. He pounced on Jennifer's back, put a hand to the back of her neck and with his other hand he guided his slick cock into her asshole.

Jennifer roused herself as she felt John on top of her. Her orgasm had left her weak. She tried to move him off, but felt his hand at her neck, keeping her pinned. She then felt his cock at her asshole. She began to panic a little at what she thought he meant to do and renewed her struggles. John had found a new strength and held her there. She felt his cock push into her ass. She groaned as she felt him slide in. His cock felt huge inside her, stretching her more than ever before and going so deep. She felt his balls touch her pussy and groaned again. Her ass was so full of his cock. It hurt a little. She loved ass fucking, but normally she had prep. Her orgasm had relaxed her body, but still his cock felt like a tree trunk.

John swooned at the feel of Jennifer's ass. It was so tight and squeezed his cock. Now he was in control. He felt his balls agaisnt her wet pussy. He began to thrust into her ass. Long slow and deep. He heard Jennifer groan as he fucked her tight ass. It made him hornier still. He slammed his cock in deep, taking his hand from her neck, he grabbed her braid, pulling her head back.

Jennifer was swooning. The pain had been replaced by pure extacy, as she felt him fucking her ass. His cock was so big, she could feel every inch of it as it moved in and out of her. It had been so long. She felt him pull on her braid.

"Do you like that cock in your ass, Mistress?" He growled.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Do you want more, Mistress?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Tell me, Mistress."

Jennifer recovered herself a little. She felt her own need to fuck come back, as well as the madness that took her when a cock was in her ass.

"Fuck me in the ass you little bitch!" She commanded.

John moved off her body, his cock coming free. He kept hold of her braid, pulling her up onto her hands and knees. He guided his cock back into her ass, burying it in to the balls.

 Jennifer moaned loadly.

"Now fuck me you bitch, fuck my ass like I fucked yours!" She screamed.

He needed no more motivation. His own beast rose at his Mistress' call. He grabbed her hips with both hands and began to fuck her as hard as he could.

He pounded her ass relentlessly. Jennifer screamed and moaned, urging him to fuck her harder. She pushed back at every thrust, taking his cock as deep as she could. She was coming continually now, her pussy juice gushing out of her on to John's bed. He thrust faster and faster, feeling his orgasm approaching.

Jennifer felt this. She pulled off his cock and spun around. Taking his cock in her hand she jerked him off, vigorously. She opened her mouth waiting for his load.

He came hard, spurt after spurt erupting from his cock into her waiting mouth. She tasted his hot salty load in her mouth, some landing on her face. She milked his cock with her hand until she had most of his load. Sitting up straight she grabbed his hair at the back of his head, forcing her mouth onto his, his own cum flowing from her mouth to his. He responded, wrapping his arms around her, crushing her body to his. Their tongues rolled around in their mouths, tasting his hot cum.

Jennifer broke the kiss first, pulling his head away, staring him in the eyes.

"That's my good little bitch," she said with evil smile.

John's beast quieted once more, but not fully. It had found its mate and would be ready for her call.

Published 
Written by Trueren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments