Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah Finds Pleasure in Pissing

"Sarah sprays her piss and orgasms."

18
4 Comments 4
58.9k Views 58.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Sarah always enjoyed waking up with a full bladder. She gently pushed the bulge to feel the pressure. She slept naked and so released the covers exposing her perky nipples and lightly trimmed pussy. It was her routine in the morning that she felt her body. It was comforting.

She started at her torso and worked her way up to her breasts. She was especially tender this morning. She felt a slight twinge between her legs. She rubbed the outside of her pussy then rolled out of bed, lightly touching the curves of her ass.

She hung a full-length mirror next to her bed. She admired her naked body as she had done thousands of times before lightly spreading her vagina lips to expose her pink interior. She was getting hot. It took her collective will power to control her urges. Her pussy was already glistening with natural juices.

She was twenty and living alone, and so had free roam of the apartment. She smiled at her reverse image and lightly touched her clit before exiting the room into the kitchen.

She continued lightly touching herself almost absent mindedly as she prepared some cereal and some apple juice. The amber colored liquid made her think about her piss that was itching to come out. She inserted two fingers into herself feeling the natural ridges of her body’s interior. So wet and so warm already. Her pussy tingled. She cut a banana for her cereal. Its phallic shape made her especially excited for her shower.

She grabbed her laptop from the dining room table, setting it on the bar area attached to her kitchen. Two tall bar stools sat in the area in front. She entered her password and grabbed her breakfast from the kitchen counter as she waited for the computer to boot up.

She replaced one of the bar stools with her naked body. She clicked on the Internet tab and watched as her homepage popped up. She wasn’t interested in her e-mail. She had other things in mind. She typed in two girls masturbate into her browser. Her favorite video was displayed in the list. She clicked the link.

Two fully nude girls started furiously masturbating. Both were lying in the same bed fully nude. The video looked authentic. Each girl, a blond and a brunette, quickly rubbed their clits sending electric waves of ecstasy through their bodies, making them squeak and moan with pleasure. Each wave made the twenty-something year old women arch their backs and clench their ass cheeks.

God, Sarah was horny.

She looked up a few more of her favorites before finishing her meal and slurping the last of her milk, wishing the white liquid could manufacture even more pee for her. But, alas, she’d probably have to waste a good pee at work if she didn’t hold it in all day.

She did this often. She walked to and from work passing a wooded park along the way. She could easily hide herself among the many trees. She’d always been fascinated peeing outside. She’d spray the trees, watering them with her body. She felt nurturing standing there with her underwear peeled, exposing her lips and tapering ass with a huge hot stream crashing down on the tree's bark. She imagined doing this to some of her close girlfriends, mouths wide guzzling her hot liquid. She imagined her mother’s backyard.

When she visited home she still enjoyed midnight romps in the back yard. She’d disrobe herself after holding her pee in all day. She enjoyed leaning against the back wall, squatting ever so slightly, remaining almost in a standing position as she spread her pussy cheeks wide and let the golden arch escape her. She never rushed it or pushed too hard, often times she was high which made the sweet pee last an eternity. She’d roll her eyes back and listen to the trickle of her piss hitting the concrete in the backyard.

Sometimes she rubbed herself while peeing. It was messier but boy did it feel good. The dribbles would be more interspersed. Each upstroke of her fingers against her clit would leave a tiny lull of time between splatters on the pavement but would fall even heavier than before which always made her excited. The thought that one of her neighbors or family would catch her sent chills up her spine. The cold bricks on her ass felt sensational. She would feel sensational. She wanted desperately to stay stuck in time. This was her universe and she could pee throughout time, reaching climax after climax.

Her dreams would be dashed as the last dribbles of pee escaped her hole. She shook her lips dry. She looked down at her creation, a lake of pee spreading its contends into rivers and tributaries trying to find its lowest state of energy. Steam billowed up from the lake in the cold weather. She dipped her cold feet into her warm liquid. Its warmness was soothing. She felt proud. Her creation was good.

SensualHuntress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualHuntress

Her creation made her horny.

She would re-instigate her already tender clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. She rubbed the bottom side of her ass with her hand and worked her way up to her vagina. She inserted her fingers into herself with one hand rubbing her clit with the other.

She humped her fingers clenching her ass, as the physical pleasure became unbearable, making her legs buckle under her weight and excitement. Her whole body trembled with an electric charge. She eased off her clit, removed her fingers and licked them seductively to no one in particular. Perhaps to an unobserved neighbor that may have fortunately seen her working herself. Jerk off material.

She was in the shower now lying in the tub. She had her legs splayed out preparing for a torrential downpour of pee.

She might enjoy peeing outside but this was by far her favorite position.

She aimed her pee hole towards her face and released. At first the stream only reached her chest, pooling pee in her cleavage and belly area. The stream hit her right nipple and poured down like a volcano leaving a soft shimmer against her white skin and plump nipples.

She stopped her stream. She pinched her nipples, frowning. She moved her legs inside the tub, walking up along the wall containing the faucet, keeping her shoulders on the tub's surface. She could feel her butt clenching and watched her pussy rise.

She could see her engorged clit. Just below her clit was her pee hole, ready again. She aimed up towards her mouth. Bingo! She hit her chin then the stream rose slightly to her mouth. The hiss and gurgle of the pee hit her ears. She pushed harder. The pee soaked her face and forehead. She shut her eyes. The warm golden liquid soaked her hair and ran down her head. She shut her gauge off again. She still had more pee.

I must look incredibly sexy, she thought. She imagined someone walking in on her.

Although she had multiple orgasms already at her computer she was ready for the granddaddy of them all. The detachable showerhead looked sleek in her feminine hands. She turned the jet on a high pulse setting.

How lucky she was to be able to do this time and again. She knew the feelings too well.

The water felt warm on her skin. The pulsing massaged her abdomen. Pretty soon it would massage her aching clit. She spread her pussy. Her piss was still encased in her bladder and she could feel it as the water sprayed her insides.

She liked to play a game. She would fill her hole with water then clench her muscles, expelling the water forcefully from her opening. She liked imagining she was a squirter. She wasn’t and she regretted it, but only shortly.

She felt the inside of her butt cheeks and briefly fingered her ass. She really liked her ass. She raised the shower head high and changed to a faucet setting. She moved the stream around her body trying the simulate what it might feel like to get peed on. It washed the real pee off. That meant only one thing. She peed on herself some more. Her stream was relegated to the bottom half of her body this time.

The piss rose from her, arching, reaching its apex, and flowing down on her. She felt the warm trickle hitting her pussy and rolling off into her ass and down the drain.

She never tired of peeing. She pissed a bit longer until the stream stopped. She lifted her butt a little to force the remainder out, briefly exposing her pee hole without touching herself. She lay there. Her clit still ached. She put the setting back on a pulse massage and worked her clit with the water.

Her body was ready to explode. She humped the air. Head, neck, and spine arching. Her pussy began contracting. Little waves of pleasure rocked her body. She began moaning softly. Her humping increased in speed as the orgasmic waves grew in intensity. Her butt and juicy cunt leaped up in the air. This was it. Her mind went blank. Her thoughts stopped. She focused solely on her orgasm. The pleasure was mind splitting. She was panting, scrunching her face and clenching her ass. A screaming moan released from her mouth. High pitched. The neighbors must know what she does. That was nice to imagine.

The whole of ten seconds passed by and the pleasure passed as well. She left herself trembling in the tub. Her pussy was a hot pink from the manual stimulation. She didn’t dare touch it anymore. Her crotch was much too tender she didn’t even dare towel it off after finishing her shower. She sat on the couch and let it air out.

It was almost time for work. Her sexual glow was retreating and she was coming down. She put her underwear on then the rest of her clothes. A skirt! So she could pee later in the park then she’d come home and masturbate

Published 
Written by Kilgore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments