Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Likes to Pee

"A young man meets a girl with an interesting fetish"

21
20 Comments 20
18.9k Views 18.9k
997 words 997 words
We stood outside the bathroom. When the first girl came out, the other girl I'd been eyeing up looked at me with a devilish grin, signalling for me to follow her. Once inside, she turned the key in the lock and offered her lips for me to kiss her. We put our arms around each while we embraced, rolling our tongues together. I slipped my hand under her skirt, feeling the firmness of her ass through her panties.

“Wait a second,” she said, drawing away from me and stepping in the bathtub.

She faced me, lifting her skirt up around her thighs, exposing her little white cotton panties hugging tightly to her pussy. She looked at me coyly, her eyes encouraging me to touch her, which I did. I ran my hand up and down her inner thighs a few times and then started to fondle her pussy through the material. She moaned as I did this. After a short amount of stroking, I felt her panties getting soaked.

At first, I thought it was from the excitement, but then the flow of liquid become too much to be just her pussy juices. She took hold of my hand and pressed it between her thighs, the warm trickle of golden pee seeping through her panties and dripping through my fingers, down her legs into the bathtub. I looked at her, naively thinking that it may have been an accident, but instead she seemed to be enjoying it.

“Oops!” she said, giggling, “I hope you don’t mind? It’s my thing.”

For a second I thought I was going to cum. Her unexpected pissing on my hand had an immediate reaction in me. I absolutely loved the cheekiness of her behavior and warmth of her piss on my hand. No girl had ever suggested it before and here was a girl who took charge by doing just what she wanted, without even asking.

“It’s wonderful,” I replied, “So kinky and yet so exciting!”

“Please, give me a towel,” she asked.

She pulled down her soaked panties and slung them over the side of the tub, before wiping herself dry with the towel. I watched as she dried her shaved little snatch, anticipating I would be fucking her soon. But, instead of continuing with our sudden amorous connection, she flung the towel into the laundry hamper, took her panties from the bathtub and handed them to me.

“You might want to keep these as a reminder,” she said nonchalantly, “Some guys like to suck the pee out of them.”

I took them from her, and before I even had the chance to respond, she went to the door, unlocked it and walked out into the hallway. I locked the door behind her and pulled my throbbing rod out of my briefs. Following her instructions, I squeezed the panties into a ball and swallowed the trickle of wet pee while tugging my knob. It was only a matter of seconds before the musky sweet smell of her panties and the taste of her fresh pee made my balls explode, shooting the biggest stream of cum I’d ever known.

HayleyThorne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyThorne

The climax was so dramatic that my legs were wobbling and I felt shaky for a few minutes afterwards. Still, I had been introduced to watersports and knew that it was only the beginning.

---

“Have we met?” she asked cheekily when I went back down to the party.

“Fuck yeah!” I replied over the sound of the thumping music.

I loved nurses’ parties, and this was certainly the best one I’d ever been to. She was a gorgeous petite dark-haired girl with awesome cleavage popping through her blouse and perfect curves. I could hardly believe how brazen she’d been, but it wasn’t stopping there.

“Do you fancy going back to my place?” she asked.

“Let’s go,” I replied immediately.

---

I waited patiently in her bed while she spent some time in the bathroom. She appeared, wearing a pink babydoll sheer nightie with matching panties and white stockings. Her breasts and her nipples were showing clearly through the fabric, heightening the vision of her beautiful body.

She smiled at me and crawled onto the bed, slowly moving toward me. I lay there in anticipation, reaching out to embrace her as she straddled across my waist, briefly caressing my face with her boobs and then sitting astride my torso. She pressed my arms down and knelt on them, preventing me from moving while she shifted her pussy over my face.

I looked up at her looking down at me. It was clear to me what was going to happen, and it was exactly what I wanted. With her crotch pressing down on my mouth and the delightful smell of her pussy filling my nose, I was getting crazy hard. I licked desperately at the cotton fabric separating my tongue from her clitoris. I wanted to taste her, raw.

At first, there was a trickle, creating a moist patch in the gusset of her panties. I kissed it gently, revelling in her aroma. Then it became a gentle stream, which I swallowed gladly, and then it became a deluge which enveloped my face. I had never felt so grateful for the gift she was giving me.

She got up and pulled off her soaking wet panties, draping them over my nose as she pushed her pussy down onto my throbbing cock. I grabbed her around the waist and looked up at her in awe. She was so cheeky and yet so right about what turned me on. My rod was thicker than a tree trunk, watching her pumping up and down on my dick.

She started bucking like crazy and let out a scream, pushing down so hard that I thought she might get hurt. We both shook like crazy in orgasmic bliss, her love juices pouring over me and my jizz spurting deep inside her.

Published 
Written by LarsKaiden
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments