Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Staying After Class

10
3 Comments 3
15.2k Views 15.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Watching and waiting, he was extremely nervous. He could not concentrate on the lesson, but rather what his plans were after the class had ended. Once the bell had rang and the other boys had gone, he was going to have to act!

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Everyone else quickly packed up and left, as this was the last class of the week, however he remained in his seat; watching her. She noticed, but did not say anything. She had always noticed how Ray had stared, and she liked it. It made her feel hot, and wet. He began to pack his stuff and move towards the front of the class, towards her. When he got there, he nervously said, "Miss?"

"Yes, Ray?" she replied.

"Em… I…" He was panicking. He was also staring at her. She was wearing a white shirt, with the buttons at the top open enough to stoke Ray’s imagination and give him a slight hard on. Her 32E's could not be contained within the shirt and it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. She noticed him staring at her breasts, and a wry smile crossed her face.

"Ray? Is everything okay? You seem nervous."

"Yes, Miss Gallaway, it's just that… that I think I love you."

Silence filled the classroom. She started into his young green eyes. Although only eighteen, she could see that this was hurting him, confessing something so big and personal. Although, he also seemed relieved to finally have shared. To be honest, she was extremely flattered. This was a good looking kid.

"Ray. You love me?" she asked

"Yes, at least I think I do. I can't eat, I can't sleep. All I do is think about you, and think about being with you, about your breasts, your ass and your eyes."

She looked down at her shirt, noticing that she may have one or two buttons open that should not be. However, she also noticed how she was becoming increasingly wet. The thought of this young guy fantasizing about her was extremely arousing. She always wanted to sleep with one of her students, ever since her friend and colleague had done it and spoken so highly about it. She had known Ray had liked her, and decided that she was going to fuck him now.

"Ray, you don't love me. You don't know me well enough to love me. It sounds like you have a crush. Everyone gets them, it's normal. The best way to get over a crush is to get under them."

That last line stopped Ray dead in his tracks. "What?" he asked.

"You know the way people get a song stuck in their heads," she said, "and they have to listen to them, well it's the same with people. You want to fuck me, so you have to fuck me!" As she said that, she moved closer to him, while opening another button on her shirt.

He just stood there, gob-smacked. He did not know what to say, what to do. Before he could think of anything, she had reached him, although now all the buttons on her shirt were undone, and Ray could see her extraordinary breasts staring back at him.

"Ray, don't be nervous. This is what you wanted. Would you like to touch them?

Without even answering, Ray reached out and placed his hands on her tits. He cupped them, and began to twiddle her nipples between his thumb and finger. Simultaneously, his cock began to throb. It was the horniest he had ever been, and he felt that it was going to rip through his trousers. He stopped because he did not want to over step his mark, and he was afraid that he would cum right there and then.

She smiled at him, and glanced down towards his erection.

StepphanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StepphanyTS

The thought of this young cock so eager to be inside of her, made her just as horny. She had to have him. She decided to wait; she wanted to fuck him in her house, where she would have both the time and privacy to really enjoy herself. However, that could not happen tonight, and she could not leave this young man with the biggest boner of his life. She dropped to her knees and began to open the button to his trousers.

"Miss, what is someone walks in?" asked Ray as she was unzipping and pulling down his pants.

"Don't worry, this will be quick. Besides, I can't send you off with a loaded gun, can I?"

"But... I've never… "

"Ray. Relax. I guessed. But you're going to enjoy this." She slipped down his boxers and his fully erect dick sprung up to attention.

When she placed her hand on his dick and began to pull back the foreskin, Ray knew he was about to experience something that he had never previously experienced. Sure, he had imagined it many times, but this would be magical. However, instead of placing her mouth around his cock, she placed it between her tits and began to wank him off slowly with them. This was a magical feeling, but not the one he was expecting. She was getting faster and faster and his body was filling with pleasure. He could feel it everywhere. She could sense that Ray was really enjoying himself, so she decided to go for the kill. She removed the cock from between her breasts and placed it in her mouth, licking the tip softly with her tongue.

The magical feeling that Ray expected to feel earlier arrived, but so much better than he could have ever imagined. Her warm, wet mouth and the gentle flick of her tongue on the tip of his penis sent wave after wave of pleasure throughout his body. He knew that he would not be able to hold in his cum much longer.

She placed one of her hands on his balls and began massaging them as she started to suck his dick. She started slowly, as she did not want to make him cum immediately, but her speed increased the more she got into it. She could taste his pre cum, and it only made her hungry for more.

Ray was in a state of pleasure shock. He was in heaven and his dick was feeling things he never dreamt possible. Each movement of her head back and forth sent a new wave of pleasure up in body, and he knew that any second would result in the release of his load.

And BAM! He came. It was the best orgasm that he had ever had. He could barely stand as his legs turned to jelly; he had to hold onto her desk. His eyes were rendered useless for a second as a tidal wave of extreme pleasure washed over him. He thought that he might pass out because of the intense strength of this pleasure. His body was quivering.

She could feel a slight buckle in his legs as is hot cum exploded into her mouth. She kept sucking, waiting until she had it all into her mouth before she even dared swallow it. Load after load shot out and filled her mouth to the point that it started to spill out. She swallowed and then licked it all up before returning his cock to his boxers.

She got to her feet and began to button up her shirt. Ray started to pull up his pants.

"That went well," she said. "I think, however, we will need to delve further into the subject soon, maybe at my house tomorrow?"

Published 
Written by N3ill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments