Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Succulent Desires Chapter 6

"A twisted Faery Tale set in Scotland with lots of BDSM, fetish, voyeurism, and much, much more."

2
1 Comment 1
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

At some point in the night, Alice had rolled away from Aidan’s body heat to cool down, but didn’t notice until she began to get a bit cold.   As she rolled over to snuggle into his body heat, she curled one of her arms under her head and the other around his chest.   Pressing her body into his back, she allowed her hand to run down Aidan’s stomach.   Her hand reached just below his waist when she felt the tip of his semi-hard cock.   Moaning softly at the back of her throat, Alice slid her hand over the head of Aidan’s cock and firmly gripped the shaft of his cock.   Rubbing her hand up and down his thick and hardening cock as she began to kiss and bite his shoulders.   Grinding her hips into his ass, as she waited for Aidan to awaken enough to roll onto his back Alice began to nibble on his neck and earlobes.

Alice was rewarded with a soft moan from Aidan, and his hand began to stroke up her thigh to grab her ass.   He pushed her hip back a bit so she could give him room to roll over.   Aidan ending up trapping her leg so Alice was lying on her back and he could tease her with his large hands.   He ran a hand up her thigh, scratching her stomach to tease her nipples in his fingers as he began to kiss her.   Alice angled her hand so she was still teasing his cock, while she teased Aidan’s lips and tongue with her mouth.   As Alice ’s nipples hardened, Aidan’s hand returned to her stomach and began to tease her clit.   A soft moan of desire escaped both of their lips, as Aidan realized she was still wet, and Alice ’s body reacted to the pressure on her clit.

 

A soft whimper escaped Alice ’s mouth, “Please, put your hand inside me.   All the way, please.”   Her hips twisted and shifted as she ached to feel his hand inside her again.   Smiling at her, Aidan slowly began to slip his fingers inside of her wet pussy.   Alice grasped Aidan’s lips between her teeth and began to nibble his lips, running her tongue along them before slipping her tongue into his mouth as his hand entered her pussy completely.   Moaning into his mouth, Alice moved her hips so as to fuck Aidan’s hand, pulling back slightly from his lips she whispered, “Twist it, slightly, fuck me harder.”   As Aidan moved his hand to Alice ’s wishes, she continued kissing him while her hand massaged his thick cock.   As she orgasmed, his hand was pushed out slightly and Aidan pushed it back in harder causing Alice to buck into his hand.

 

When her body relaxed, Alice stopped kissing him and spoke softly, “Will your dick fit in my ass now too?”   She shifted positions so she was on her back but her legs straddling Aidan’s waist.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

  She lifted her legs towards her shoulders, so Aidan would be able to slide his thick cock into her ass without removing his hand.   Alice didn’t need any lube because she was so turned on that her juices were running down into her asshole.   Aidan pressed his cock into her opening until she told him to stop.   Alice , adjusted her hips to make more room for his hand and cock inside her, and continued to move until there was more room for Aidan’s cock to slip further in.   As he felt her ass opening underneath him, Aidan pressed his cock inside her a little further.   They continued this dance until his cock was completely inside her.   Alice ’s eyes were closed as she focused on trying to keep his hand and his dick inside her, she continued to move her hips and she felt his hand twist inside her.   Alice screamed in pleasure and sweet pain, panting “Fuck me.   Fuck me now.”

 

Aidan rested his free hand on Alice ’s shoulder as he began to pull his dick slowly out of her ass and fuck it back in hard.   Occasionally she could feel his hand moving inside her at the same time.   She moved slightly as the position prevented her from moving too much, but her moans and screams continued as she would randomly say, “Yes, it feels so good, don’t stop, and Fuck.” As she orgasmed, Alice ’s muscles pushed on Aidan’s hand and dick, trying to force one or both out.   Aidan gently removed his hand after her orgasm finished and began fucking her ass fast and hard.   Alice whimpered at the removal of his hand, but didn’t complain too much as she enjoyed the rough fucking of her ass and quickly began to climax again.   Alice enjoyed being fucked like this, and pulled Aidan’s face close to hers, before she began to kiss him she whispered, “Harder.”   Moaning into her mouth, Aidan forced his body to fuck her harder as his tongue was slipping in and out of Alice ’s mouth, twirling with her tongue.

 

Alice moved a hand to grasp Aidan’s thigh and ass, while they kissed and fucked.   Moaning and whimpering into each other’s mouths, Alice let go of his lips as her body tensed into orgasm, and whispered pleadingly, “Cum with me.   Aidan, cum with me.”   Aidan could feel her body tense, tremble, and the sound of her voice drove him over the edge as he came inside her ass.   Panting, he rested his head on Alice’s heaving breasts, as she held onto him with her arms and caught her breath, relaxing her legs down onto the bed.   Alice smiled at Aidan, as he slowly pulled out of her ass and rolled off her to lie on his back.   Alice rolled onto her side and curled into his chest as she promptly fell back asleep with a satisfied smile on her face.   Aidan sighed, and wrapped his arm around Alice before falling back asleep as well.

Published 
Written by aliceslalaland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments