Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Succulent Desires Chapter 9

"A twisted Faery Tale set in Scotland with lots of BDSM, fetish, voyeurism, and much, much more."

2
0 Comments 0
9.5k Views 9.5k
763 words 763 words

Alice awoke to Missa’s lips on her nipples, and Aidan’s hands scratching up her hips. Moaning awake, Alice pushed her hips back into Aidan’s groin as she registered the sensations and attempted to regain consciousness. Alice ran a hand through Missa’s hair before grabbing a hold of it and pulling her head off her breasts. Smiling at her, Alice pushed Missa’s head towards her pussy and lifted her leg to rest on top of Aidan’s thigh. Then Alice reached a hand back to scratch Aidan’s hips and massage his hardening cock so he could insert it into her ass while Missa licked and fingered her pussy. Alice twisted her head enough to kiss Aidan as his cock slowly slid into her ass. Alice helped by rotating her hips back onto him, gently allowing her muscles to suck his cock into her ass and moaned into his mouth.

One hand was maneuvering Missa’s head by using her hair, and the other was scratching any amount of flesh Alice’s hand could land on. Alice removed her lips from Aidan so she could speak, “Put two fingers in my pussy Missa.” Moaning as Aidan’s cock entered her further and further while Missa’s fingers filled her pussy, Alice ground her hips and gripped on Missa’s hair harder. Alice’s body trembled and spasmed as Missa flicked her clit with her tongue and began to suck on it. Alice wasn’t quite sure what to do with herself and allowed them to make her orgasm. She could no longer form any coherent thoughts or direct Missa in what to do, but Missa seemed to be enjoyed touching Alice and figuring out what would make her jump, scream, and moan.

As Alice’s muscles clenched in orgasm, Missa’s fingers were pushed out, as was Aidan’s cock a little. Aidan was prepared when he realized Alice’s breath was catching in the back of her throat, so he placed a hand on her hip and thrust back into her harder while pulling her hip towards him. As Alice’s body bucked and clenched with her orgasm it seemed as if her breathing stopped, but as she gasped in for more air her hand dug in harder to Aidan’s flesh while the other grasped harder upon Missa’s hair.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

When she couldn’t take the sensations on her clit any longer, Alice yanked Missa’s head away and pulled it up towards her mouth. Missa slipped her fingers from Alice’s pussy to follow her head up to where Alice pulled it. Missa found herself being kissed passionately by Alice as she could feel Aidan’s body rocking Alice into her.

As Aidan continued to fuck Alice harder, she obliging wiggled her hips back onto him and continued to kiss Missa. Removing her hand from Missa’s hair, Alice moved it down to finger Missa’s clit. Alice continued kissing and teasing Missa to orgasm while she felt Aidan grip her hip a bit harder as he got closer to his own orgasm. Alice felt his teeth grip her shoulder causing her to moan into Missa’s mouth and squirm a bit faster onto Aidan’s thick cock in her ass. Alice worked her finger faster and varied the intensity on Missa’s clit as she began reaching another orgasm from Aidan’s ass fucking.

This time as Alice’s body began to clench, Missa began to beg for release. “Count to 20,” Alice told her roughly. As Missa counted, Alice’s muscles began to clench and squeeze Aidan’s cock harder. Aidan’s grip on Alice’s hip dug in a bit deeper causing her to moan louder as she felt Aidan’s cum fill her. The sounds in the room were of shallow breathing, a bit of deep growling coming from Aidan’s throat, and the random screams of release from the girls in between their gasps for air.

As they all came down and caught their breath, Alice closed her eyes again before stating, “I so want to shower and eat something but I’m not sure I can walk.” They all laughed. And Aidan slowly removed himself from Alice’s ass before sitting up, “Well, I’m going to get in the shower first,” Aidan stated before walking into the shower. He turned to look back at the girls on the bed to find them snuggled together and asleep once again. Smiling and shaking his head he closed the door to the bathroom.   

Published 
Written by aliceslalaland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors