Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swimsuit Bitch

"A guy has an encounter with a very convincing women in a changing room"

13
3 Comments 3
48.9k Views 48.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
When racing the rule is: never wear anything new. I jumped into the pool in a neck-to-knee triathlon suit and I started my set. After a few lengths, I noticed a women holding a towel around her walking over to the fast lane. She was wearing a white swimming cap and goggles. She dropped her towel and placed it on the side. She was wearing a Speedo hydra-suit, all black. High-legged, but covered the body up to the neck with a zip down the back. She was a slim sporty build, with tall powerful legs. She climbed into the pool, popped her goggles on and dived into a powerful freestyle stroke.

After a few lengths trying to keep up with her I rested at the shallow end. She’d carried on for another length, and was swimming towards me as she came back to the shallow end. She slowed and stood up just before the end. Her swimsuit clung to her chest, clearing showing the contours. She caught me checking her out, but I couldn’t tell if she was pissed off or not as her goggles hid her eyes.

She stood next to me.

“That’s an interesting choice of swimsuit for a guy?”

“Oh, err” I wasn’t expecting her to talk to me. “Yes, I suppose it is... I’m wearing it in for a race.”

She’d taken her goggles off and was looking at me now. She didn’t look pissed, she looked puzzled. “Oh, I’d assume it’s just because a guy likes the idea of wearing a women’s swimsuit but was too chicken to do so.” She smiled, expecting a bite.

I wasn’t sure how to respond to that, after mumbling for a moment, I managed to say “Well, it feels very secure and err, streamlined, I can imagine it’s comfortable... for a women.”

She looked down the pool, pulling her goggles back on. “You should try it someday, I bet you’d enjoy it.”

She disappeared down the pool, I followed, quite confused, shortly after. While I was at the other end she got out and I caught a glimpse of her swimsuit clinging to her ass as she walked towards the changing room.

A week later, I was at the same pool, but this time without the triathlon suit. The women hadn’t put me off it, but I didn’t want to wear it out before the race, so I’d just slipped on a pair of blue Nike briefs and headed out to the pool.

Jumping in the fast lane, I adjusted my goggles and glimpsed down the pool. Tearing towards me was a familiar swimming hat. It was her, again. She stopped at the end of the pool and looked towards me.

“Oh, I see you went for the chicken option then.”

I couldn’t believe she’d recognise me, and even then, say anything. “Erm... I guess? Yeah, playing it safe...” I looked down at my trunks, my penis already starting to stir knowing what it was about to witness. She stood up in the water, her nipples poking through the black Lycra.

“Didn’t you enjoy the feeling? The fabric all over your body?”

Admittedly, I had thought about it that week, but didn’t really admit to myself that it turned me on. “Yeah I guess it was comfortable.”

“Try one on, maybe it’ll sway you.”

I couldn’t believe she was suggesting this again, so I politely said “Maybe I will”. I was torn between finding her totally hot and getting quite turned on, and just being a bit freaked out – what was her plan? Am I on camera?

Before I could say much more, she dived into the water and went off down the pool. The rest of my swim went without really bumping into her again – other than me trying to perv at her from behind. I got out before her and made my way into the changing room.

I couldn’t stop thinking about this women, desperately trying to hide my brewing erection in the men’s showers. I turned off the shower and headed back to the changing area, but I noticed a door leading off the changing room was open slightly, and a familiar white swimsuit cap was poking around the door, held by a finger. The women in the hydrasuit’s head appeared around the door smiling. She pointed at me, and made a ‘come here’ motion with her finger. I walked over to the door, and she pulled my arm dragging me in, shutting the door behind me.

We were in one of the group changing rooms normally reserved for when galas are on. It was dimly lit, and a little cold.

“So,” she said, “are you ready now?”

“Ready? For...?”

“To try a women’s swimsuit, come on, I know you want to.”

“Erm, I wasn’t that...” I couldn’t hold my burning question much longer, “errm... why?”

“Why?” she smiled at me. “Well, you wear my swimsuit, and I’ll wear yours.”

“That sounds interesting... but why?”

“Would it help if I said I thought you were cute? I think I know you want to wear it, deep down inside, you’re curious.”

I felt totally confused, but pleased she thought I was cute, at least... “Um, still sounds like a strange deal...”

“Look, just swap with me now, see how it feels, then we can talk about it.”

I looked down at her. Her pert chest still visible through the black fabric, her strong thighs visible under the high leg line, her slim tummy leading to an inviting gap covered in just her swimsuit. “I guess that won’t hurt?”

“Great!” She turned and locked the door. “Now, give me your trunks!”

“Wait, don’t you have to take yours off first?” I was eager to see beneath the Lycra!

She had a quirky smile. “Let’s both do it then.” She picked up a towel on a bench in the middle of the room, then turned away, covering herself with the towel. “Come on then!” she said, as she unzipped the back of the suit.

I couldn’t quite believe it at first, but slowly turned away and undid my trunks, then pulled them off and used them as a sort of cover. I was already quite turned on, and my cock was getting harder quickly. I turned back, she was standing wrapped in a towel holding out the black swimsuit.

“Take it!” she said, smiling. I took it out of her hand, passing her my blue trunks. “Thanks.”

I quickly pulled the suit on, trying to keep control of my erection, pushing my cock down to at least pretend that I wasn’t massively turned on by this moment. The Lycra felt tight on my skin, as I pulled it up over my chest and put my arms through the holes.

Meanwhile she’d pulled my trunks up, and walked behind me, taking hold of the zip and pulling sharply up. I was very firmly held in place by the wet fabric, clinging to every bit of me. I felt very odd, but quite secure – I guess how I’d imagined.

“Now, do you want to see me?” I turned to her, she was still wrapped in a towel, and I assume wearing my trunks.

“Yeah... was that not the deal?” I said, slightly distracted by the neckline.

“Yes it was, but slight amendment... just, take a seat here for a moment.” She pushed me down so I was sitting on the bench.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

“I’m going to get off on this, but I need you to do something for me so I can enjoy it. If you do this for me, I promise I’ll get you off however you want afterwards.”

“What.” I couldn’t believe this, I looked around for a camera or something. “You’re going to look at me, in your swimsuit, and... masturbate... in my trunks?”

“Yeah, something like that... you in?”

“Well...” of course I was in, you take advantage of this situations right? “Yes, but what’s the thing?”

“I’m going to need to tie you to this bench.”

I looked up and smiled, putting my arms out. “Come on then...”

“Good boy,” she said as she walked behind me, pulling out a pair of handcuffs from under the towel, “put your hands behind you...”

I did as I was told, wondering where this was going.

“Sorry, I didn’t hear you?” she said, firmly.

“I didn’t say anything.”

“Oh, you’re suppose to say ‘yes, mistress’, you understand?“ She snapped shut the handcuffs, and with that I was firmly attached to the bench, wearing a Speedo black one piece swimsuit.

“Yes mistress.” I can see where this was going now.

She walked around in front of me. She took her hand and undid the towel, letting it drop to the floor. Her breasts were perfect, firmly protruding, her nipples erect. She was wearing my trunks, which actually looked pretty good on her. “Now, when I said I was going to get off on you, I wasn’t joking.”

“Oh good...” I said rather upbeat.

“No talking unless I ask you a question!”

“But I...”

Slap. She’d quickly darted forward and slapped me around the face. I was in shock slightly.

“Do you not understand, you are my slave, I am your mistress, you are not to answer until I ask you a question. Do you understand?”

“Yes... mistress.” I was massively turned on, but so completely confused. I wasn’t sure whether to be happy or sad, but my penis knew and was struggling in the tight fabric which was not designed to hold something that big where there was normally nothing.

“Good. When I said I was going to get off on you, I wasn’t joking,“ she repeated, “however I’m not going to be doing much of the work.” She walked over to one of the lockers and pulled out a large dildo and a few straps. “Now, seeing as you’re wearing a women’s swimsuit, I’m guessing you don’t have a penis?”

“I...” I knew what the answer to this was already. “I... no, mistress.”

“Good, so you’ll need to wear this so I can ride you.” She paced around me, tying the straps around my waist and firmly placing the dildo, strapped into the harness, over my cock.

“Now slave, try to enjoy.” she said, standing in front me of me, slipping off my trunks she’d been wearing. She stepped forward, and slowly placed her hairless pussy onto the dildo. I could feel almost nothing, my penis straining against the one-piece swimsuit.

She quickly started a fast rhythm after some initial slow thrusts. She balanced on my legs, throwing her body back and she started to vibrate. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as an orgasm swelled within her. Suddenly she shuddered uncontrollably and collapsed on my knees, gasping for air.

After a moment, me scared to say anything, she slowly lifted herself off. She untied the straps around the dildo, and slowly dragged it, still dripping in her juices, up my body and onto my lips.

“Now, my favourite – I get to fuck you like a little swimming bitch.”

She stood proudly in front of me, pulled my legs up and forced my feet onto the bench. My head went back onto the bench so I was staring at the ceiling. I glanced forwards, straining with my hands tied behind my back, to see her strapping the dildo to herself.

“Now, deep breaths little slave.” she said as she came towards me, pulling the swimsuit away from my ass. I felt the warm wet dildo part my cheeks and attempt to push into my ass. I let out a little whimper. “Quiet slave or I'll show no mercy.”

I looked at her and nodded. She pulled away, went over to the open locker and pulled out some lubricant. She covered two fingers and explored my ass. It felt quite strange, and as she pulled her fingers out, I didn't feel like anything bigger would ever fit. She covered the dildo in lubricant and started pushing into my ass again. Slowly she got it in, inch by inch, an started a rhythm. Her hands were holding onto my thighs, but she slowly moved one of them down to my aching cock.

“Do you want me to get you off now?” she asked devilishly.

“Yes, now please yes!”

She pushed harder into my ass, “yes, what?”

“Yes mistress, yes!”

She started stroking my cock through the Lycra. It didn't take long before I was ready to come, she knew it. She slowed the pace down, enjoying watching me squirm, desperate to come. “How does it feel to be fucked like a bitch?”

“Good mistress!” I couldn’t believe what I was saying.

“Do you want me to make you come?”

“Yes mistress, yes please.”

She pulled the dildo out slowly, my ass left aching. She stood up and unstrapped the dildo, letting it drop to the floor. Slowly, she walked around the bench and hovered over my face. I looked up at her wet pussy, she lent over me and pushed her hand down my chest over the swimsuit to my cock, she reached under the swimsuit and pulled it out, slowly moving her fingers around the head.

She paused for a moment. “Soon as you make me come, I’ll let you come.” Before I could reply she lowered her pussy onto my lips and closed her thighs around my head.

I needed to come and I needed to do it now. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and started licking every part of her pussy. I went as fast as I could manage, barely pausing for breathing, I could feel her body starting to shiver as I went as deep as I could.

Quicker than I imagined, I started to feel her legs throb and her body shake as she came, lifting her pussy away from my lips. As promised, she picked up the pace and was stroking my cock at speed, each stroke firmer than the last. I was on the edge already and after just a few moments, a stream of come shot out over the swimsuit. She slowed the pace down to a stop, as a few smaller shots came.

I closed my eyes in coma as she rested my cock and walked away. I heard a door close. Opening my eyes and looking around, the room was empty. She’d taken the straps and dildo, but left my swimsuit – and hers. I could hear people in the changing room next door. I looked down and realised I was wearing a come-stained women’s swimsuit.

I leapt up, pulled off her swimsuit quickly and pulled my trunks back on. I went back into the men’s changing room and jumped back into the shower. There were a few other guys in there who barely noticed me being there – it felt like I’d just had a dream, other than the fact I was still holding a women’s swimsuit.

When the showers had emptied, I ran it under the shower, cleaning off my come. I considered chucking it in the bin, but I felt quite attached now – I popped it in my bag with my trunks, got changed and went home.

Maybe I did enjoy wearing it.

Published 
Written by michaelthomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments