Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher's Pet

"A professor and her student have a kinky romance"

23
11 Comments 11
39.6k Views 39.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story

  My women's studies professor was a very popular teacher at my university. Emma Morgan was one of the younger professors and connected well with the students. I liked her classes because she was smart and engaged the students with interesting topics. I hated to miss her class, but I did one day when my car wouldn't start.

That brought me to her office for the first time. I went to apologize and see what I had missed. I knocked on her door.

“Come in,” she said. I walked in and sat down facing her desk. It was quite unorganized.

“Kate, right?” she said.

“Kim,” I corrected her.

“Sorry, I'm still learning names,” she apologized.

“No problem, I just wanted to see what I missed last class.

“Yes, I passed out your essay guidelines, oh where are they,” she muttered. She started to search through the piles of papers on her desk.

My eyes wandered around her office while she looked for the sheet. She had a lot of books about feminism, she was after all a women's studies professor. There were quite a few books concerning lesbian issues as well. I always figured she was a lesbian, and her library confirmed this to me.

“Maybe it's in here,” she said, going through yet another stack of papers.

I waited patiently, looking at the pictures she had hanging in her office. They were photographs, tastefully nude pictures of women. Her entire office was like a haven for lesbian women. I found this very amusing. Most of the professors at the university were older uptight people, Miss Morgan was very different.

“Here we are,” she said as she handed me a sheet of essay topics. I wished she had taken longer to find it because I enjoyed looking at the things in her office, even though I was straight. She smiled at me when she saw me looking at the photograph of a naked woman behind her. I remember being a little embarrassed, wondering if she thought I was a lesbian.

“So how do you like the class so far?” She asked.

“Oh, it's great. I hate missing a class,” I replied.

“No, you don't want to do that,” she said in a mildly threatening tone.

“It' s just because my car wouldn't start, sorry,” I defended myself.

“Don't worry, you're doing okay. I've been please with what I've seen from you,” she said. I smiled, it was nice hearing compliments from her. It meant a lot to me coming from a good teacher like Miss Morgan. I didn't want to waste any more of her time so I got up to leave.

“Will I see you tomorrow Kim?” She asked.

“Yes, I'll be there,” I answered. I left her office with a weird vibe. Something about her body language and the way she spoke to me made me feel like she was coming onto me. I was in my experimental years you could say, but I always considered myself straight. I certainly never slept with any of my professors either, although I had been tempted at times.

I had a crush on Emma Morgan. She was a sharp dresser. Her style would change with every class. One class she would wear a pantsuit, and the next she would wear a low cut dress. Sometimes she would dress punky in a skirt and fishnet stockings. She always looked good no matter what she wore. Miss Morgan was fairly tall and slender. She had cute short jet black hair. It was pretty obvious that Emma liked women, and I had a crush on her.

I started to daydream about her in her classes. I wondered about her lovers, if she had a girlfriend. I wondered what her sex life was like. She seemed to be into kinky stuff, I think it was because she wore black a lot and had fishnets. She had no idea I would sit in her class and fantasize about making love to her. She was the first women I ever had strong sexual feelings for, but I was never going to pursue a relationship with her.

Toward the end of that semester I went to meet a girlfriend for sushi. When I walked in I noticed Miss Morgan sitting alone at the bar. My heart rate jumped up, I was so in love with her it made me nervous. I walked to the bar and sat near her. She looked at me and smiled brightly.

“Kim, do you like sushi?” She asked.

“Yes, I love it,” I answered. She was wearing a black skirt, she looked so beautiful. I didn't know what to say to her though. All I could think about was her sexuality.

“I liked your essay Kim, you're a smart cookie,” she said. I was flattered, especially because she remembered my name.

“Oh, thank you,” I said, gushing a little from her praise.

My friend Michelle showed up, and I calmed down tremendously. I couldn't believe I was too shy to talk to my professor. It was because I was in love with her. The rest of the dinner wasn't so awkward because Michelle was there. It was actually a lot of fun, we ended up drinking sake with Miss Morgan.

After I said goodbye to Michelle I got in my car. It wouldn't start again. I was so mad at my car, this was the second time in a couple months that it wouldn't start. I sat there, hoping I could get it to go again. I didn't want to call Michelle because she was probably already on the highway. I was ready to cry when Emma showed up at my window.

“What's wrong with it?” She asked.

“I don't know, I hate this car,” I answered, fighting back tears. She smiled at me, she was very cool about rescuing me. Actually, I think she was glad.

“Do you need a ride home?” She asked.

“Yeah, I'll just have to get a tow I guess,” I sighed. I wasn't going to refuse a ride home with her. I got my necessary things together and went to her car. Her car was a lot cleaner than her office.

It was such a beautiful warm night. We had a nice ride with the windows rolled down to enjoy the cool breeze. Emma parked at this scenic lookout before she was going to take me home. We ended up sitting there for two hours just talking. We had a really nice conversation about her class and things. I was much more relaxed with her than I had been at the restaurant. There was a lot of sexual tension between us though.

After we had run out of things to say we sat in silence and enjoyed the nice view. My heart started pounding. She finally leaned over to me and kissed me on my forehead. It felt so loving and nice. We held hands for awhile, I felt so much electricity from her.

“Is this okay with you Kim?” She asked politely.

“Yes,” I replied meekly.

“Good, I don't want to cross any lines with you, I'm your professor. I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you,” She said.

“No, it's nothing like that,” I answered. I squeezed her hand, letting her know our feelings were mutual.

She touched her fingers to my face and kissed me again. She was a really good kisser. I could tell she was an experienced lover. She darted her tongue quickly in my mouth. She made me shiver. At this point I was very worked up by all the tension between us. She let go of my hand, but I want to kiss her more.

“I live around the corner, want to come up and see my apartment?” She asked, grinning.

“Yeah, sure,” I said. I was so excited, I was living out my fantasies about her. My hormones were acting up while she drove to her apartment. I was glad to see she lived in a nice building.

“You know you're the first woman I've ever kissed,” I told her.

“Really?” She said, a little surprised I wasn't a lesbian. She smiled at me.

“Yes, you're so pretty and I love how you dress,” I said, really kissing her butt. She laughed and took me into her apartment.

She lived in a tiny apartment that was well decorated. She had photographs of naked women like the one's in her office. I admired how open she was about her sexuality. She took my hand and gave me a short tour of her place. It reminded me of the cheesy way an old boyfriend tried to get me in his bed. Miss Morgan was no different, somehow we ended up in her bedroom. She put her arm around my waist and kissed me again. I put my arms around her neck, kissing her sweet lips.

Nara_Sulivan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nara_Sulivan

She squeezed me and touched my nose like I was a child. I held onto her tight, noticing some interesting things in her bedroom. Among them were padded handcuffs and what looked liked whips and collars. This woman was a deviant.

I could tell she had an active and kinky sex life. This made me very excited, I was desperate to be with someone who knew what they were doing in bed. She pulled me to her bed and began to undress me. My heart pounded like crazy as I followed along with her and let her strip me.

“Do you run a lot?” She smiled, flattering me about my nice legs and butt. Then she grabbed my butt and gave it a good squeeze.

“Yeah,” I laughed. She touched her hand to my tummy and rubbed me gently with her palm. At this point my t-shirt and my jeans were lying on her floor. She sat me on her bed. I knew we weren't going to have normal sex that night. She casually took this collar from her nightstand and placed it around my neck.

“I want you to wear my collar and be my little pet tonight,” She said, her voice taking a commanding tone.

Instantly I had a very humble and submissive feeling. It would get much more depraved. Next, she takes a long leathery leash and snaps it on the collar.

“Have you ever worn a collar before?” She asked. If I wasn't so turned on by her I would have laughed.

“No,” I squeaked. She pulled on the leashed to test it's strength as she held the back of my head. We kissed passionately, it felt so different and better when I was wearing a collar. I really did feel like her pet.

She made me get on her rug where she tied the leash to her bed frame. I could see she was into the power trip thing. I sat on her floor on my hands and knees like a dog whole she undressed in front of me. I watched her slowly reveal the most beautiful body I've ever seen. I couldn't tell how old she was, I mean she could have been 40, but she had the body of a 27 year old. She stripped completely naked, giving me little glances while I watched. She had a fuzzy pussy, cute breasts, strong legs. I couldn't touch her because I was tied to her bed however. This was kinky stuff for me.

She looks down at me, grinning, while she takes this short crop out. It was a handle with several little whips with beads on the ends of them. My heart pounded while she walked around me. I could hear a muffled laugh from her. She leaned down and grabbed onto my thigh, pulling me up so my butt was sticking up high.

“Umm, Miss Morgan,” I squeaked. I wanted to tell her I would rather not be whipped, I'm not good with pain. Before I could tell her she let me have it.

“Aoow!” I screamed as she lashed me good. I jumped up and choked by the short leash.

“Erm!” I whined as she hit me on my butt with her whip. The fear was hot, it made everything so sensitive and intense. I was experiences waves of pleasure without ever been touched. Miss Morgan was getting a lot of sick pleasure from lashing my backside.

“Aoowww, that hurts!” I groaned.

“You can't have any rewards without punishment, Kimberly,” She said tauntingly. She was referencing part of an essay I wrote for her class too. She was really trying to get in my head, and it was working. I was completely submissive to her, I could have taken the collar off if I wanted to. I didn't want to though, I liked being helpless. She struck me again and again, making me jump each time as the whips stung me. She was getting aroused by this, I could hear her breathing deeply from behind me.

After about 15 lashes she put it away. I was so anxious and nervous while she walked around her bedroom casually.

“You're quite submissive Kimberly,” She remarked.

“I, I don't know,” I stammered as she leaned down beside me and snapped my bra off. She then grabbed my breast. At first she squeezed it hard, but then she started to stroke my nipple tenderly. She was really working me up.

“Yes, Miss Morgan,” She corrected me.

“Yes, Miss Morgan,” I repeated obediently. This was hot, I loved the mix of pleasure and pain she was giving me. Miss Morgan was good at pushing my buttons.

“Spread your legs pet,” She commanded. Her tone reminded me of a time she lectured a boy in my class. I spread my knees apart obediently. I was desperate for more. I gasped when she grabbed my thighs and started adjusting me. She pushed her head between my legs and started to lick my pussy. I felt her tongue darting across and around my warm hole. She tilted my body up so she could rub her tongue around my clit.

“Oooh,” I groaned. She held my legs and worked her tongue inside my pussy. I felt her fingers pushing on my clit as her tongue started to wiggle inside me quickly. I was super wet and really close to bursting.

She licked me for a few minutes then stood up. I was helpless but to sit there because the leash did not allow me much room to move. I never even considered taking the collar off. I loved Emma too much to disobey her. She had a power over me.

“You're a good little woman, right Kimberly? I don't need to worry about you do I?” She said teasingly.

“No, Miss Morgan,” I whimpered. I loved this game, submitting myself to her. I squirmed on the floor as she went into her closet. I wondered why Emma liked to be in control so much.

“These are right for you,” she said. I saw she had a long flexible rope of about a dozen plastic balls.

“I believe you had a ten page essay, correct Kimberly?” She said. I loved how she used my full name when she spoke to me.

“Yes, Miss Morgan,” I squealed.

“I have ten little balls for you then,” she said amusingly.

She tugged my panties down to my knees and pulled my pussy up high. I felt so vulnerable, aching for her to give me lots of orgasms. I put my head on the floor as she popped one of the balls in my pussy. I could see the long chain of them as she held them and twirled the first one around in my pussy.

“I wish I had more obedient students like you Kim,” she sighed as she pushed two more of the balls in me. This made me shudder tremendously. I could feel them massaging my sensitive muscles inside my vagina. She rubbed my back for a bit as she swirled the rope of them around in me slowly. I kept groaning, feeling her hand slide down my leg and start to rub my clit. This made me cum.

“Uhhnnn!” I whimpered. I was barely about to sit up as she rubbed my clit wildly, feeding me her kinky sex toy.

“Cum my little pet, don't resist it,” She commanded, really rubbing my clit. She popped a couple more of the balls in me, pushing and pulling the chain so I felt every muscle inside me being massaged. I was super sensitive so I came hard. It felt incredible.

“Ooh God! Oh God!” I cried out as she stroked my clit. I felt the chain of about 10 of these big plastic balls being pushed in and out of my pussy, each one making me shudder.

“Good little pet, don't stop, let it flood,” She demanded. My eyes started to get really wide as she pushed all of them in and them slowly tug them out. I felt each one pop out of my little ring, intensifying my orgasm. This was just a little toy, it was over easily over a foot long strand of balls a little smaller than golf balls. I felt them push back in, one by one. Emma kept rubbing my clit, feeding me more of them. I felt the collar choking me a little as I put my head down, shuddering so much.

“Uhhhnn!” I whined. “Aooowwww!” Screaming as she started to pull them out again. She rubbed my back while my eyes watered up, feeling that mix of pleasure and pain again. The pain intensified my orgasm a lot.

“Oh my God,” I gasped when she pulled them out for good. She stroked my hair for a bit and then took the collar off. I was glowing, I threw my arms around her neck and kissed her. I darted my tongue in her mouth, letting her know how much I loved her. I experienced more than I ever fantasized about.

That night I made Miss Morgan orgasm when I licked my first pussy. She held me in her arms all night, squeezing me like I was her little pet. Needless to say, I got perfect grades from her for the rest of that year.

Published 
Written by Soul_Purpose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments