Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 14: The Changing Room

"Brandi, at a mall, meets a guy with a kinky fetish"

10
2 Comments 2
37.0k Views 37.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
My name is Brandi. I'm seventeen and one of the hottest girls at my school. I was hanging out at the mall yesterday bored, hoping to see a friend or two. I was sitting on a bench sipping a strawberry banana smoothie when Jeff approached me. He's twenty-years old, six feet tall with dark hair and blue eyes. He looked so good that I didn't mind that he was out of high school.

"You look good enough to eat! I work at the Gap. If you want, you can come try on some of the inventory we're about to send back and you can keep whatever you want."

The offer was too good to pass up, so I followed him to the Gap. When we walked into the store, all of the other workers were girls. They all exchanged some funny looks when they saw me with him. He lead me to the last changing room and told me to wait there. After a few minutes, he returned with some boxes of clothes. He reached in and pulled out a pink blouse.

"Try that one on."

"Okay... Can I have some privacy?"

"No. Sorry, this stuffs been flagged to go back so I can't let it out of my sight."

He gave me a wink. I turned around to take off my shirt, noticing that the mirror still allowed him to see my front. It was so kinky that I was getting turned on. I took off the shirt I was wearing and put on the blouse, revealing my purple bra holding in my 34D breasts in the process. I turned around to face him.

"How's it look?"

"Amazing," he said as he eyed me up and down. He reached back in the box and pulled out a skirt. "Try this one now."

I turned around again and slid my jeans off to reveal my matching purple boy shorts. I slid the skirt up and fastened the waist. When I turned around, Jeff had taken a few steps closer and put his hands on my waist.

"It looks like this stuff fits you pretty good. Do you like it?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to keep it?

"Yes."

"Work for it," he said with a big grin on his face as he pulled me close to him and started kissing me, tasting my smoothie on my tongue. He was a great kisser. His hand pulled the skirt up and started rubbing my pussy through my panties making me so wet.

He unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor and guided me onto my knees. His briefs were bulging with his boner as I pulled them down to free it. His dick was so big, at least 7 inches long and thick, and wasn't straight like my ex boyfriends. It kind of curved up in the middle and then back down towards the end, almost like a banana, with a fat head on the end. I grabbed it and started sucking on his head as I jerked it off. He quietly said "Oh fuck yes" as I sucked on it.

I heard a group of girls enter the hallway and go into changing rooms and close the doors, carrying on a conversation about how things were fitting. I stopped sucking, but Jeff put his dick against my lips and made a be-quiet gesture as he whispered "Keep going." I did, sucking it to the back of my throat, but not taking it deep to keep quiet.

When the other girls left, Jeff stood me up and took off my shirt and bra, groping my breasts and sucking my soft pink nipples, making them hard. He kissed down my belly and dropped the skirt and my panties to the floor. He guided me to the bench to sit down and wrapped my legs over his shoulders as he started kissing my bald pussy and fingering my hole.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

I heard more people come into the dressing room and he stopped, leaning in to quietly suck on my tits some more until they left.

When they left, Jeff took off his shirt. He didn't have any chest hair, just a little bit leading from his belly button to his pubes. He was decently muscular, but not built big. He pressed the head of his dick against my pussy and rubbed it up and down against my lips. That's when I stopped him.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked in a whisper.

"I'm clean. I'll pull out."

"You better. I'm not on birth control."

He pressed his big dick against my hole and pushed in. I closed my eyes, wincing as he spread me wide and started to go in and out, deeper each time.

"Damn you're tight," he whispered as my breathing became heavy. He kept going deeper until his pelvis hit mine, his balls bouncing on my ass cheeks. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up to turn around and sit on the bench with me on his lap.

"Ride me," he whispered as I grabbed his shoulders and started bouncing on his dick. It was starting to feel really good and his hands guided my hips as he made faces letting me know how good it felt. More people entered the changing room and I stopped riding. Jeff grabbed under my legs and stood up with me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Keep quiet," he whispered as he started humping me slowly while standing up. I pressed my mouth on his shoulder to prevent sound from escaping as I breathed heavy through my nose. His dick was hitting me just right and I was on the verge of an orgasm.

"Stop or I'm going to cum," I whispered in his ear as he quietly grunted and kept going. I bit my finger and tried to keep it in, but I couldn't. My pussy started to spasm as I came on his dick, letting out soft whimpers. Tears were coming to my eyes as I fought to keep it under control. He stopped humping and walked over to press my back against the wall. He held me there and kissed me until we heard the person leave the changing room.

He started to give it to me again with fire in his eyes, his body was so sweaty my arms kept slipping off his shoulders. "Cum on my dick again," he whispered as he slammed me hard against the wall. My breathing was so shaky as the insides of my pussy were so over stimulated that it happened again. I was cumming on his dick as he held his hand against my mouth and said "Oh fuck yes!"

He pulled out and too weak to stand, I dropped to my knees as he started to moan softly and came, holding his dick an inch from my nose and squirting all over my face. I sat there panting as he handed me the pink blouse to wipe my face with.

"It's yours now," he said with a laugh as he put his clothes back on. I got dressed too as he left to get me a bag to put it in, along with the skirt.

"Anytime you want some more free clothes, you know where to find me."

He gave me a wink as he went back to work. I made sure I didn't look too distressed in the mirror before exiting the changing rooms. The other girls in the store exchanged looks when they saw me leave and one started to chuckle. I wondered how often Jeff brings girls in like that and if it isn't a running joke amongst his coworkers.

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments