Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Correctional - Ch 02

"In a world where male and female prisoners are housed together, all the men are placed in chastity"

10
2 Comments 2
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

"Out now, hurry up," said a female guard in a bored depressingly tone. She banged on the metal bars with a clipboard as they slid open for the new day. "Why am I still waiting," she continued with a bored look on her face.

"Sorry Ms Battson," said Jack as he and the rest of the inmates stood outside their cells for the morning count.

Ms Battson looked at each prisoner and ticked off a box beside their name on her clipboard.

"Make your way to the showers," said Ms Battson as she sighed and started making her way to the next cell block.

"Um, Ms, Ms Batt, can I talk to you, I have a complaint," said Chris from cell A3.

Ms Battson turned around with barely a smirk on her face. "What? Did your buddy there try to have sex with you? Oh no, that can't be it," she said before chuckling and turning around.

"The bed wasn't comfortable, and our sink doesn't have any hot water, and..." but Ms Battson had already walked away to continue her rounds.

"Grab your gear boys and girls," said Jesse ignoring Chris and fetching a towel and shower bag from her cell. Jamie followed her and picked up the pack he was given yesterday from the guard. He looked inside and saw some cheap plastic shower shoes, the same that Jesse was wearing. He put them on then followed her.

Jamie passed several prisoners from other cell blocks as the group made their way to the showers. Some of the female prisoners he passed would tease him and the other new male inmates, making sex gestures at them and their locked cocks. Some of the men who passed merely repeated that things don’t get any easier, in their own words.

It only took a couple of minutes for the group to reach the showers. The room was open plan and large, consisting or around twenty showers stuck in the ceiling. All of the showers were occupied and has caused a small queue to form, which the group joined at the end.

Jamie scanned around the naked prisoners as they showered paying extra attention to the women. He could feel his cock swell inside his chastity tube, even though he could gain no erection at all.

Jesse did not join the queue and instead walked towards one of the naked men showering. As he saw Jesse approach, the man moved to the side. Jamie noticed the man had a metal tube attached from the wall to his chastity belt. He looked around and saw all the male prisoners had one too.

Jesse undressed and hung her towel on a hook on the wall. She punched a gel dispenser on the wall and began to clean her armpits. Neither Jesse nor the man said a word. He immediately hit the gel dispenser and started rubbing lotion over her back, then over her ass and down her legs to her feet.

When the man stood up the buckle on his chastity belt started to flash. Jamie had no idea what this tube was or why it was making the belt flash. His began to think maybe the male prisoners had to shower the female prisoners until the belt flashed. This made him even hornier as he imaged cleaned Jesse like the man was doing.

The man reached down and started to unscrew the tube from his belt, leaving it hanging from the wall. He finished helping Jesse wash then appeared to say thank you as he left her to dry herself.

The queue continued to move forward as Jamie kept watch over the other women showering until it was his turn to go next. He walked to his shower and removed his clothes, carefully hanging them on his hook. This was the only time he was a little glad of the chastity belt, as no one could see his cock.

As he stepped into the shower, he noticed his chastity belt flash red. He picked up the tube attached to the wall and tried to connect it to the buckle, but it wouldn't stick.

The flashes started to speed up as Jamie became more confused at what he was supposed to do. He was about to ask the man beside him for help, but a loud beep started emitting from the belt.

A guard quickly approached Jamie. "What's the problem? Oh, why? There's always one," he said, wearing his full uniform trying to avoid the water.

"Sorry I don't..." started Jamie, but he stopped as the guard grabbed the tube from his hand.

"Connect, grab and twist. Connect, grab and twist," said the frustrated guard. As soon as he had connected the tube, the loud beeping stopped, and the light disappeared. "This better not happen tomorrow," said the guard as he walked away.

Jamie was still confused but continued on with his shower. He pushed a button on the wall, and water started from fall from the ceiling and onto his head. He punched the dispenser on the wall releasing a small amount of gel, which he used to wash under his arms and what was accessible of his crotch.

Suddenly Jamie felt a stream of water coming from the tube on the wall and hitting his cock and balls. He looked down and could see the cup that enclosed his balls was now being squirted with foamy water. This was the first feeling his cock had since the day before and quickly he felt himself attempt another erection. Of course, his cock could only fill the small chastity tube.

A minute passed of the constant stream washing his cock until all feeling stopped. Jamie continued to clean his body, head and face. Shortly another gush of water pumped through the tube. This time when he looked down the stream was clear. It lasted another minute until the buckle on his belt started to flash and the water stopped pouring from the ceiling.

Jamie twisted the tube, removing it from his cock then dried himself off with a towel. Before he could get dressed another prisoner pushed him to the side so he could use the shower.

He dressed quickly then looked for anyone from his group. As he looked around Jesse grabbed him and said "Enjoy that?" with a wink.

Jamie blushed but picked up his things and followed her back to the cell block. On the journey back all he could think about was his cock and how he wanted to jerk off while thinking of rubbing Jesse's body with gel. The feeling of his failed erection squashing up against the metal tube was a constant reminder this was impossible.

Once they were inside their cell, Jamie sat on his bed while Jesse applied some makeup in front of the mirror.

"Does this mean we never get out of this thing?" asked Jamie.

Jesse looked up at him and smiled. "The first few days are the worst, yeah?" she said.

"I don't know how people can do this?" he said.

"Not something I have to worry about. But apparently, it has really made this place better. Before there was a lot of violence, and now there's hardly any," said Jesse. 

"But there must be another way, this is killing me, and it's only been one day," pleaded Jamie.

Jesse continued to apply her makeup while lay on his bed frustrated and hornier than he had ever been. After a few minutes, he asked: "surely the girls must find it hard too, having men in here but not being able to have sex?"

"Oh honey, there's always a way for us women to get a release," she said.

Jamie's eyes picked up as his imagination was filled with pictures of her rubbing her clit and inserting her fingers deep into her vagina.

"Do you want? Can I help you?" said Jamie. He would never usually be this upfront with women, but the lack of his daily release was changing him,

Jesse looked at him for a minute, staring into his eyes.

"Do you know who I am?" she said.

Jamie blushed and said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

Jesse paused for a few seconds before replying with "No, you shouldn't."

She moved over to the bed and sat beside him. "Look Jamie boy. You just have to deal with it like all the men do here."

Jamie lay back and let out a sigh.

"Breakfast?" said Jack as he appeared at the cell door.

Jesse stood up and walked out of the cell with Jack. Jamie followed them both trying not to think of anything erotic.

They were the last to get to the canteen, which was a large hall with rows of tables and a guard against each wall.

Members of the group had saved her and Jack a place. They sat down as Jamie lingered around unsure of what to do.

Lynn from A1 picked up a tray and handed it over the Jesse.

Jesse nodded then looked behind at Jamie. "Go get your lunch. You can sit at the end," she said.

Jamie looked at the front of the room, where a few prisoners were serving food from behind a counter. He walked towards a pile of trays beside them.

As he continued to walk towards the food, he was tripped up deliberately by a short and petite girl holding a tray of her own.

The canteen turned quiet as everyone turned around and watched Jamie fall to the floor. Everyone quickly found a seat or stood silently at the edge of the room.

NannaJon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NannaJon

Jesse stood up and stared at the girl. But at the same time, another woman stood up. She had long hair with one side dyed pink and the other green. Her nose had a tattoo that looked like a ring, with a matching one on her lip.

"Barb, that wasn't very nice. We wouldn't want to upset Mistress Jesse now," mocked the multi haired woman.

Jesse and the woman stared at each other, refusing to break eye contact.

"Do we have a problem here ladies," said Mr Jones loudly without moving from the wall.

"No Mr Jones, of course not. All one big family here," said the woman as she broke her gaze from Jesse.

"No sir," said Jesse sitting down.

Jamie stood up and made his way to the counter to get food as chatter quickly resumed.

One of the prisoners placed a bowl on his tray and dumped in what looked like watered down porridge into it, while another threw a banana that fell directly into the watery substance.

Jamie kept his head down and made his way back to the table. He found a seat at the end near Jesse but with the new members of his cell block, and slowly consumed his breakfast.

"That bitch, I swear I'm going to fuck her up," said Lynn to Jesse and Jack.

"That's not how we do it, babe," calmly said Jesse.

"Just let us know what you need us to do," said Jack.

They continued to talk while Jamie and the newer members of the group stayed silent with their head down staring at their food.

The canteen started to empty as people moved back to their cell blocks.

"Fun time's over, time to move on," said one of the guards causing the remaining prisoners to slowly stand up.

Jamie followed everyone back to his cell, still a bit shaken up. Jesse didn't immediately join him but went to cell A1. She returned several minutes later.

"Don't worry about Debbie. She'll get what's coming to her," she said.

"Oh I don't want any trouble," said Jamie.

"This wasn't to do with you," said Jesse. "It will be sorted out."

Jessed picked a cigarette from her bed and gave it to Jamie. "This one's on the house," she said.

Jamie lay in bed, and quickly his fears turned back to sexual frustration as he started remembering back to the women in the shower.

When lunchtime came, Jamie was given a seat in front of Jesse. This time there was no trouble when he went to get his lunch. He ate his lunch which consisted of bread, some sort of bland spread and some fruit.

While he was eating, he noticed someone kick him from under the table. He looked up and saw Jesse wink at him, as she slowly moved her foot up his leg and towards his crotch.

Jamie didn't say a word and tried not to react as his cock bulged in the chastity tube.

She played with him for several minutes until everyone was finished and ready to go back.

When Jamie and Jesse arrived back at their cell, Jamie said "I don't understand. There's nothing I can do, and I thought you didn't want me to..."

"You would be honoured to get to play with my body," said Jesse. "Maybe you will earn that one day."

Jamie was so confused and frustrated. All he could think about was taking that device off his cock and pulling his cock while thinking of Jesse. He imagined his erect cock thrusting in between her boobs, finally cumming over her face.

"WILLIAMS, get out here," said a voice from outside the cell.

Jamie slowly left his cell to see a guard standing at the cell block entrance.

"Follow me," he said.

"What am I in trouble?" said Jamie.

The guard didn't respond, but Jamie followed him closely as he was guided through a few hallways and to a meeting room. He sat down in front of women in a nurses uniform. Her name tag said "Nurse Tabler". She looked around forty years old and was rather large with short brown hair.

She spoke in a robotic and scripted manner as if she had given this speech hundreds of times.

"I'm Nurse Tabler, this is your first inspection. You will generally get inspected every two weeks, but for the early few days, we keep an extra eye on things. Remove your clothes, stand up straight and wait for me to complete my exam." she said leaving no pause between her sentences.

Jamie removed his clothes and stood naked in front of her wearing only his chastity belt.

"Has the belt been digging into you, any bleeding or soars?" said the nurse.

"Yes, it's awful, I can't wear this thing," said Jamie in a panic.

"Calm down," said the guard who stood upright by the door.

The nurse took notes, and she poked at Jamie and inspected his body in more detail than the doctor did the day before. After the inspection, she reached into her desk and pick up a remote control. After aiming it at the belt and pressing a few buttons, the buckle flashed.

"Keep your hands by your side, stand straight, don't move," said the nurse.

Jamie stood still as the nurse removed the chastity belt from Jamie's waist. The exact second it was removed, his cock sprang to an erection. The nurse didn't react at all, but Jamie's cheeks went bright red.

Finally able to achieve an erection he kept thinking of Jesse and her red lips. If only she were here, maybe she could suck him off or let him fuck her.

The nurse began to write some information into her notepad.

Jamie couldn't resist, he reached his hand around to his cock and started pulling while moaning. But he barely got to pull his cock more than a couple of times before the nurse called out "Oh my. Disgusting! How inappropriate. Guard, guard!"

The guard immediately approached Jamie and pulled his arms firmly away from his cock and behind his back.

"Williams, this is a serious offence and completely inappropriate. It's sexual harassment." said the guard. "I will have to write this up in your file."

Jamie was mortified, and his cock began to shrivel.

"I'm so sorry, it's just so difficult," said Jamie to the nurse.

"This will never happen again," she the nurse.

"No I promise," he said.

The nurse continued to measure and inspect Jamie's waist, cock and balls, writing more notes. Once she had finished the inspection, she placed the device back on Jamie's cock.

"Everything seems good here, there will be one more inspection tomorrow then one every two weeks following," said the nurse.

Jamie put his clothes back on then was led out of the room by the guard.

"It must be hard being your age, but you must find a way to control yourself." said the guard. "If this happens again, you'll end up in solitary and may get more time added to your sentence."

Jamie apologised then headed back to his cell where Jesse was lying on his bed, naked receiving oral from Jack. She let out a moan, as Jamie left the room hoping she didn't notice him.

"Get back here," said Jesse.

Jamie came back into his cell.

"I'll only be another minute," she said while Jack happily continued to lick and massage Jesses pussy.

"Oh yeah, yeah that's it, Yes, YES!" she shouted.

"Thank you, Jesse, thank you so much," said Jack as he stood up, stared at Jamie then left the room.

Jesse continued to lay on Jamie's bed, showing her pussy to Jamie whose cock was trying to break out of its chastity tube.

"Inspection time?" asked Jesse as Jamie turned his head away. "You can look if you want."

Jamie turned around and looked at Jesse sexy body, knowing better than to try and touch her.

"Who did you get?" she asked.

Jamie stared blankly at her for a few seconds before saying "What? Sorry?"

"The nurse, who was is?" she asked again.

"Oh, umm, Nurse Tabler I think her name was," said Jamie.

"Oh shit, really on your first go. Sorry babe," she said.

"I had a, um, moment," he said.

"Of course you did, all guys do on their first inspection, but normally they let it slide. She's the worst," she said.

"I got a warning from the guard," he said.

Jesse laughed, which made her breasts jiggle up and down.

"I can't live like this Jesse. I'm going insane, please, you are so hot," said Jamie.

"I know," said Jesse as she reached for his t-shirt then got dressed.

They both joined the rest of the cell block who were outside playing card games and watching television.

For the rest of the day, even at dinner, all Jamie could think about was sex, and jerking his cock. There was no way he could go the next ten years of his life without touching his cock.

Jamie tossed and turned in his bed all night, unable to sleep. Finally, after the most frustrating night sleep of his life, the guard banged at the metal bars demanding everyone exit their cells for inspection.

Published 
Written by klapperz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments