Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lotus and the Flame - Part Two

"What has Anderson in store for Farida?"

6
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Farida grabbed a sandwich before making her way to the library. She was so grateful for Anderson's help that she was almost glad that Mrs. Barrington had taken sick leave. Not that Farida wished her any harm but she had been nowhere near as dedicated to her students as Anderson evidently was.

In his lectures, the theatre seemed to come alive somehow with his passion for the subject in a way that Mrs. Barrington had never been able to achieve and she had certainly never promoted an open office policy let alone one-to-one tuition.

Walking into the library, Farida looked around to see if Anderson had arrived but he was nowhere to be seen. She decided to stay near the doorway and wait for him to arrive, which he did ten minutes later.

‘Sorry I’m late, the meeting overran and I hate it when that happens. Let’s find a quiet corner so we can get started.’

For the next hour, Anderson ran through Farida’s work, pointing out the areas that needed improvement.

‘See, this paragraph is good but it needs tightening.’

Anderson moved the paper in front of him so Farida had to lean across the table to see it.

‘Sit here at the side of me then you can see properly,’ Anderson said, looking at Farida as if to challenge her not to agree. Although it made perfect sense, Farida felt uneasy about sitting so close to him but she pushed her unease down. This was her lecturer, a man who was going out of his way to help her. Moving round she took the seat beside him.

‘Right, so here are the sentences that need tightening.’

With his pen Anderson put brackets around them, ‘Can you see where I am coming from?’ he asked.

Farida looked at him and nodded, ‘Of course.’

Anderson grinned. ‘I wish all the students were as willing and as conscientious about their work as you clearly are.’

Farida felt herself blush and Anderson watched as the pink hue flooded her features and he felt his cock stir.

‘If everyone was as intelligent as you, my job would be a lot easier and of course, being in the presence of someone so pretty helps.’

This time, Farida’s face flushed a bright crimson and she looked down at her paper to avoid Anderson's gaze that she had noticed had suddenly deepened in intensity.

‘That’s a kind thing for you to say,’ Farida finally managed, her heart starting to beat a steady tattoo. She looked at Anderson and felt his hand on her thigh. He rubbed it up and down as if he was soothing a troubled child and Farida was so shocked by this sudden unexpected action that she was virtually paralysed.

Anderson noticed the shock in Farida’s eyes and that look took his cock to its utmost length, pressing against the stitching in his jeans.

Farida felt Anderson's hand on the back of her head and he pulled her face close to his, so close she could smell his minty breath and the musk of his aftershave. She felt like she was frozen in time and everything happened in slow motion. She felt Anderson’s lips on hers through the thin fabric of her niqab. She tried to pull away but he just held her more firmly, his lips pressing hard against her, his tongue pushing into her mouth, almost penetrating the fabric. There was nothing she could do but kiss him back. Trying to concentrate on that, she felt a hand move under her jilbab and travel over her skinny jeans. Suddenly she felt his fingers on her zip and, in one deft movement, Anderson pulled it down.
Farida tried to push his hand away but the more she resisted, the harder his hand rubbed against her.

‘Don’t fight,’ he murmured into her ear as she felt his fingers move within the confines of her underwear.

Anderson felt like he was going to explode, he was centimeters away from Farida’s tight little hole. He stroked the lips of her pussy and found her clit and reveled in the fact that the action caused Farida to let out a small gasp. Oh, she wanted this. She might not think she did, but deep inside she was probably desperate for him to show her something different.

Farida felt her head start to swim. This was not what she had been expecting at all and, as she felt Anderson's fingers exploring her, she felt awash with guilt. Though this was wrong, it wasn’t unpleasant, but she had to get out of this situation fast and the only thing she could think of to stop him was to bite his lip.

Farida’s sudden action took Anderson off guard and instinctively he stopped. ‘That hurt,’ he said, licking a small bubble of blood from his lip.

‘You shouldn’t have done that,’ Farida hissed, confusion filling her mind. ‘I’ve never led you on. What possessed you?’

Anderson took hold of her hand and placed it on his hard cock that was straining against his jeans, ‘This is what you did.’

Farida tried to pull her hand away but Anderson kept it clamped there. ‘If you want the grades and the result, we need to come to some arrangement.’

‘What do you mean? ‘A frown furrowed Farida’s brow.

‘I mean, we can get your grades up to scratch while having a little fun ourselves. Surely I am not that repulsive and I could tell that there was an element of what just happened that you enjoyed. You kissed me back and that was very encouraging indeed.’

Farida adjusted her niqab and straightened herself out, more for something to do than anything else because, to a certain extent, Anderson was right. She hadn’t found the experience totally horrific; it was the shock factor more than anything else.

In terms as to whether Anderson was repulsive, no he wasn’t. She had overheard a few of her female peer’s say that they found him really attractive but this was just wrong. It was wrong, not only what he had done, but also what he was proposing.

‘You want me to allow you to touch me so I can achieve the results I want?’

Anderson grinned at her, ‘I said we could have some fun that’s all and I know that underneath your covering, you are just like any other woman with needs. You are not telling me that you don’t look at other men?’

‘This is just totally inappropriate and no I don’t look at other men.’ Farida replied. ‘I’m your student, I could get you sacked if I reported you tomorrow.’ Her voice trailed away as Anderson kissed her again, his tongue encircling the shape of her lips and, before she could stop herself, she responded. It was like her mouth and tongue felt compelled to follow suit all on their own and break through the fabric.

Finally, it was Anderson who pulled away this time, ‘In this life, everything we want comes with a price. High powered job, the downside is stress. Lots of money, the price there is the fear of losing it. You are gaining a first with honours and also a sexual education in the bargain.

'Now out of all those prices, I don’t think the one I am suggesting is the worse. Of course, you are free to turn me down but then the price would be the stress of wondering if you can pull yourself up to a first class with honours result on your own.’

Farida had been watching her hands clasp and unclasp as he spoke but, at his last comment, she looked up. ‘If I don’t agree, you won’t give me any extra help at all?’

Anderson sighed and shook his head, an apologetic look donning his admittedly handsome features. ‘I’m afraid I won’t be able to. I’m breaking so many rules meeting up with you and imagine what the other students would think if they knew. They would find it unfair.' 

Farida knew that Anderson had a valid point and what unnerved her was that deep down she was attracted to him and that made her feel even more confused.

Anderson pushed her papers back in front of her and took his jacket from behind his chair before shrugging it over his broad shoulders. ‘I’ll let you have a think about it; I wouldn’t expect you to make a decision right away. I have to cut our meeting short, I'm afraid. I have just realised that I promised to meet up with some friends for something to eat and, if I miss the next train, there will be hell to pay.

'Feel free to stay. Try tightening up those sentences like I suggested and as far as our little arrangement goes, let me know tomorrow what you’ve decided. I promise you I will give you my all in terms of the extra tuition.’

He stood up and placed his hand on her shoulder, giving it a light squeeze, ‘I will give you my full attention in more ways than one and, you never know, you might actually enjoy it. In fact, there is no might about it, I know you will.’

With that he walked away, leaving Farida with a mind that was so crowded with thoughts she thought her head was going to explode. Beneath her jilbab she could feel the impression of Anderson’s touch. Quickly she gathered her things and rushed out of the library, suddenly desperate to get home.

'You are quiet this evening,’ Naeem said after they had both prayed and eaten. ‘Is everything okay?’

Farida felt herself burn with guilt under Naeem’s concern-filled gaze and she forced herself to smile, ‘I’m fine and nothing is wrong. It’s just my university is work getting to me I guess.’ Well, at least that bit is truthful, she thought. 

‘You push yourself too hard. We’ve all told you that we will be proud whatever grade you get,;it’s not the end of the world.’

Before she could stop herself, Farida jumped up off the sofa. ‘I mind. It matters to me what I get and you know I want the best. This entire “we’ll be proud whatever you get” thing is like you are not taking it seriously.’

Naeem looked like he had been slapped in the face. Farida never snapped at him let alone became so angry but her pretty face was now contorted with what looked to him like blind fury.

‘I was just saying that it isn’t more important than your health,’ Naeem said gently.

‘There’s nothing wrong with my health,’ Farida said as she paced the living room.

‘You look pretty stressed to me.’ Naeem shrugged and immediately regretted his comment.

Farida looked at him like he was stupid, ‘Of course, I am stressed, it’s my final year, and anyway I’m going to bed. Goodnight.’

Farida had a fitful night’s sleep and she felt a small pile of resentment build within her towards Naeem which she knew was unfair but she couldn’t help it.

How dare he dumb down the importance of my results, Farida thought as she lay on her back in the dark. She knew that maybe this blame she was placing on Naeem was probably her way of psychologically distancing herself from him as she wrestled with whether or not she could actually take up Anderson's offer. Farida would never have thought that she of all people would find herself in a blame action loop situation and she hadn’t even done anything.

However, like Anderson had pointed out, everything came at a price and, even if he expected something to happen every time they met, she had only five months left at university, such a small proportion of her life in the grand scheme of things.

What were the most that Anderson could do to her in the British Library for goodness sake? It was wrong for her to even be in such a close proximity to him on her own, although of course technically he was just helping her with her work. But to let him touch her was haraam. Finally, she fell into a fitful sleep, knowing that she needed to make a decision sooner rather than later.

Anderson didn’t sleep well either. His mind was filled with images of Farida and his body was raging with sexual urges. He was hoping, of course, that Farida would accept his offer. He had to wait approximately another ten hours but waiting wasn’t one of Anderson's things. He was impatient and stubborn by nature and he was definitely used to getting what he wanted but Farida had been completely unreadable.

Anderson felt his huge length harden as he pictured the shock and fear in Farida’s eyes. He should have pushed his hands into her panties. It was his only regret. Her skin felt so nice and smooth, her pussy lips perfect. Nice and small, perfectly formed; not all sagging like she'd been banged a thousand times, like his other bitches.

She’d smelt nice as well, all citrusy and fresh. Anderson reached across to his bedside table and picked up a bottle of baby oil.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

Opening it, he dripped some onto his cock. Wanking, Anderson imagined that the oil was Farida’s sweet pussy juices. He imagined her above him, as he slid his cock inside her, guiding her hips to his preferred rhythm. Slow at first so she could appreciate all of him, every stroke counting. He imagined her gasping as his cock filled her sweet hole to the max.

The very thought ensured that Anderson came hard and fast. If Farida did take him up on his offer, Anderson vowed to give her a lesson she would never forget. He had it all planned with the precision of his university wall planner and, more than anything, he wanted to hear her come.

Grabbing a tissue, Anderson wiped himself and threw the used paper in the bin at the side of his bed. Finally, he fell asleep; his mind was filled with expectation, his loins still aflame.

The next day, both Anderson and Farida could barely concentrate on the lecture he was delivering. For his part, Anderson got through it on auto-pilot and Farida took notes, her mind barely registering the words she wrote.

The lecture was due to finish in ten minutes and, in approximately twenty, Anderson would be aware of her decision and their little arrangement would hopefully start forthwith.

Sitting in his office, Anderson impatiently drummed his fingers on his desk. Farida still hadn’t arrived and the lecture had finished half-an-hour ago. Anderson felt like he was going to combust with frustration. If his plan fell through, he would be more than little pissed off.

The thought of Farida getting the results she wanted after dismissing his proposal filled him with dread. He just hoped that he had planted the seed of failure so deep in her mind that her fear of failing alone would lead her to acquiescence.

Eventually, the knock on his office door he had been hoping for arrived minutes later and, through the window, he waved Farida into his office.

‘What did you think of today’s lecture?’ Anderson asked casually as Farida took the chair facing him. All the time he was trying to gauge her body language, to see whether or not his plan was going to be a success.

‘It was good,’ Farida finally replied, even though she didn’t remember a single word of anything he'd said.

‘Good. Right, so...’ Anderson paused for dramatic effect. ‘Have you had a little think about what I mentioned yesterday?’

He tried to remain as cool as possible whilst inside, the expectancy of Farida’s answer was almost killing him. She took what felt like an age to answer, slowly nodding. ‘I’ve thought about it and yes, I’ll do whatever it takes as long as you promise that it won’t be a waste of my time.’

She watched as Anderson's mouth wreathed into a huge smile that illuminated his eyes with an obvious pleasure. ‘Everything I say comes with a cast iron guarantee. I have an afternoon of one-to-one tutorials. I won’t be free until around six o clock. Is that okay with you?’

Farida nodded, ‘That should be fine.’

Anderson leant over and took hold of her hand,, giving it a squeeze, ‘You won’t regret this, I promise.’

Farida looked at him with an uncharacteristic steely gaze. ‘As long as I get what I want, there shouldn’t be a problem.’

Anderson shook his head. ‘There will be no problem at all.’

After she had made Naeem’s dinner and sent him a text to say that she had an evening lecture, Farida made her way back to the library. Her stomach was churning like a whole band of eels had descended and she tried not to think about what Anderson had in store for her.

For his part, Anderson's mind was racing with the evening's possibilities and he thought of how he was going to approach his corruption of sweet Farida without totally scaring her to death. In the end, Anderson decided to take it slow, more for his own sexual gratification. He had always been a sucker for the hard to get type and what could be more challenging than Farida?

Walking into the library, he saw Farida waiting for him, clutching her bag and looking like she was on death row. Instantly Anderson felt sorry for her. Okay, it could be said that he was a bit of a bastard, but he wasn’t a total one. He didn’t want to take Farida without her enjoying it. Where was the fun in that?

‘Let’s find a suitable spot; it’s pretty busy in here tonight.’

Farida followed Anderson to the far corner of the library and sat down.

‘Did you manage to do any amendments to your dissertation?’

Farida shook her head. ‘No, I haven’t had a chance.’

Anderson took his pen out of his jacket pocket. ‘I suppose you've had other things on your mind.’

‘Yes, I suppose I have. Look, what does this arrangement entail exactly?’

Anderson looked at Farida and he felt a small rise of annoyance inside at her blunt tone. ‘We will just take things slowly and see what happens. I don’t know about you, but I hate it when things are written in stone. Life is so much more exciting when there is an element of flexibility.’

‘I’m not one for flexibility,’ Farida said quietly.

‘Well, we can always cancel our arrangement,’ Anderson replied, forcing himself not to snap out his words.

This was not what he had been expecting. Okay, he had never envisaged Farida skipping into the library and jumping with glee but she looked so downcast. She was making him feel awful. 

‘I didn’t say I wanted to cancel our arrangement. I was only asking what it would involve, that’s all, and I don’t think I am being unreasonable.’

‘It entails us having fun,’ Anderson said. ‘Look, relax; I’m not going to hurt you.’

He gave Farida his most reassuring smile and, despite herself, she found herself smiling too. Essentially, she knew that Anderson wasn’t a bad man. However, there was still a shred of doubt in the back of her mind that there was more to him than met the eye. But she had agreed to all this so she may as well get on with it.

Farida was actually surprised when Anderson asked her to take out her work. She hadn’t been expecting to do any but Anderson went through the rest of her paper, bracketing sentences like he had done the previous evening and suggested points she could add to give her work weight.

Farida took down his points in her notebook.

‘Take off your shoes,’ Anderson suddenly said as Farida was looking though the sentences on her paper that needed attention. She looked up, taken aback by his request.

‘Take off my shoes?’

Anderson nodded, ‘Yes, I want to look at your feet.’

‘Why would you want to look at my feet?’ Farida asked, thinking this was the weirdest thing she'd heard in her life.

‘I like looking at women’s feet,’ Anderson said simply.

Farida slipped her feet out of her shoes, secretly thinking that if this was all she had to do to keep Anderson happy, then it was no skin off her nose.

Anderson bent down and pulled her feet onto his lap and Farida hoped that no one was going to walk around the corner, because this was totally laughable. Anderson gently caressed Farida’s feet and, actually, she didn’t find it unpleasant. In fact, Farida felt like closing her eyes, it was so relaxing.

‘Your feet are perfect,’ Anderson murmured. ‘I love nails painted red; happens to be my favorite color, in fact. And your toes... wow, so beautifully crafted, you should thank your Allah for creating them with such perfection.’

Farida watched as Anderson leant down and slowly took each one of her toes into his mouth, starting with the smallest, sucking on them gently andvmaking her shiver. Anderson could feel his cock growing as he wondered if Farida’s pussy was as perfect to suck as her feet.

Finally, he put them back down on the floor.

‘Did you like that?’ he asked.

Farida nodded because it was true. The sensation was something she had never experienced before and, even though she thought Anderson’s actions were a bit weird, she had actually enjoyed it and it shocked her.

Without warning, Anderson leant across and kissed her and slowly Farida felt herself responding, their lips, and tongues wrestling through her niqab, drenching it in sweet saliva from both sides. When she had made her decision the previous evening to go along with Anderson’s proposal, she decided that she might as well try and make it as enjoyable for herself as possible. Things were inevitably going to happen and she just had to try and relax and stay focused on her reasons behind agreeing to the arrangement.

When she'd left the house earlier, she had forced herself to adopt a different persona so she could remove herself from her real life - and the guilt of her actions. She’d decided that, whenever she saw Anderson, the real she didn’t exist; it would make the whole thing a lot easier to manage.

Anderson’s cock felt like it was going to explode when, much to his surprise, Farida responded to his kiss and she was very good at it too. Her tongue felt his and he imagined it encircling the tip of his cock. How he was going to persuade her to do such an act was the only blot on his horizon. He would have to think of something but that could wait for now.

Anderson wanted to take things slowly and he would. But he was sure that, once Farida had experienced his cock, she wouldn’t want anyone else’s again. Anderson had corrupted many sweet women in the past and, tonight, he wanted to feel Farida’s pussy again but this time feel the inside.

The only issue was the fact she was wearing those skinny jeans again under her jilbab which to Anderson was a real pain. He moved his hand under the covering and reached the top of her jeans and undid the button before pulling down the zip.

Farida felt herself tense. This was the part of their arrangement that she still couldn’t really come to terms with but one that she had known would inevitably happen. As Anderson tugged at her jeans trying to pull them down, Farida tried to stop him.

‘You can’t do that, not here.’

Anderson didn’t listen, ignoring the slight panic in her voice. The thought of pulling down her jeans and having her exposed was too exciting. As he tugged at her jeans, he overpowered her and managed to pull them down to her thighs. His hands roamed around to her ass and Farida felt the panic rise further in her.

‘No, please, not here. Someone could appear at any minute and catch us.’

Farida felt her face burn with the humiliation at the thought, whilst Anderson was a man on a mission. Okay, the jeans weren’t full down but he could at least access her pussy and he was determined to. Farida felt his finger move to the entrance of her pussy and she closed her eyes, bracing herself for its entry.When it did, she gripped the library table.

Anderson couldn’t believe how tight Farida was as he worked his finger inside and felt her pussy respond to his touch. He felt her moisten. However, she had made a valid point, they couldn’t really do much in the library. He was glad that she'd made the comment because it led him to make a suggestion that would ensure that he would get everything he wanted from her.

Slowly he took his finger out of her pussy and tasted her sweet, almost fruity juices as Farida pulled up her jeans, fastening them.

‘You’re right,’ Anderson finally said as she composed herself, ‘we can’t do anything here. It would be better if we were somewhere more private: say, my house?’

Farida nodded. ‘Yes but I can’t tonight. I told Naeem I was at an Islamic conference and, if I am too late he will get worried, and I don’t want him to get suspicious.’

This was partly true. Naeem would get worried, the suspicion part was a total lie, Naeem would never be suspicious, and he trusted her completely.

Anderson admitted defeat for the evening, but at least he'd got a little more out of Farida, believing that she was obviously serious about what they'd agreed.

‘Okay, so what do you suggest? Can you not tell your husband that there is some university weekend away? I can always draw up a mock letter to cover you.’

Farida nodded. ‘Yes, but not a university weekend, it’ll have to be an Islamic retreat. I can tell him it’s a women’s only and they usually last a weekend.’

Anderson smiled. 'I would never have thought of all this without your encouragement; it sounds perfect to me. Shall we say next weekend? I can do the letter for you tomorrow.’

‘Yes, that would be fine. But this weekend you have planned, what does it entail exactly?'

‘A good time and don’t worry, I will look after you.’

Published 
Written by NancyAllbright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments