Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Making of Me

"You're gay aren't you?"

12
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was my best friend who first noticed what I'd thought for years. We were both sixteen and she was all excited about going out that night with a guy from school; she'd tried to get me yet another date with his friend, but I'd demurred as I always did.

"You're gay, aren't you?"

I nodded by way of responding and felt just as miserable, as I'd always done when I watched her dressing for him; she always wore such pretty underwear and she was an exhibitionist too.

"So why haven't you made a move on me?" she asked, as she stepped into a brief little thong after making sure that I'd seen all of her beautiful slit beneath the sparse covering of her pubic hair.

"Would you like me to?"

"Yuk, no thanks," she grimaced, "I'd rather have a nice hard cock inside me than a tongue any day, I want him in my bottom tonight."

The thought of anything but my tongue going into her sweet little butt sent me even deeper into my depression, so I left her and went home where at least I could feed my imagination via my computer! We seemed to drift apart after that night and our relationship dwindled off to almost nothing other than to acknowledge each other at school.

Four years later, I'd passed all my exams for university and opted for Bristol where I took a photography course and made a few new friends. None of them were what I would call close friends though, but we all mixed well and like students everywhere, the pub became our second home.

One Friday night as I left the crowd still drinking, Amy, one of the girls, said she'd walk home with me and we linked arms for the short walk home.

I asked her if she'd like to come in for a coffee or another few drinks but fully expected her to refuse.

"I'd love to," she said with obvious pleasure and dutifully popped into the wine shop below my flat to buy another bottle of vodka!

She liked my flat and commented on the photographs I'd had framed and put onto the walls. "You're good, Jackie," she said as I poured out two very generous measures of vodka, "Very good."

Amy reminded me of Sue, my ex-best friend, in many ways. Like her, she was always perfectly groomed and never seemed to be short of money. We sat chatting and laughing and I can't remember how it happened, but we began playing truth or dare.

She was far more outgoing than I was and it was her who dared me take my sweater off. My bra was clean but not particularly sexy, and I felt the first flush of excitement as I dared her to do the same. Pretty soon we were down to just our panties and then she changed the rules.

"I dare you to take my panties off," she said softly and smiled at me over her glass. I was drunk enough by then not to care, but when I pulled her sexy little thong down, a gasp of admiration escaped me; she had completely shaved herself down there.

"Oh," I said in surprise, "that's beautiful, Amy."

"Thank you."

"I'm waiting for my truth or dare, Jackie," she said as I sat there just staring at her pussy. Her legs were wide apart and she was touching herself leisurely; she knew what the dare was going to be and I realized that, at last, I was possibly about to have sex with another girl.

"I dare you to take mine off," I said, and wondered why my voice sounded as though it came from someone else.

"I'm going to enjoy this," she said with a smile as she reached for my white cotton panties and eased them down slowly.

"It's lovely, Jackie," she said, as I stepped out of them.

"It's too hairy," I answered shyly. "How do you keep yours like that?"

"Easy," she laughed, "first of all, I shaved it and then used skin cream on it, and after that it's just a matter of a quick swipe with the razor every day."

"I'll try it," I told her, but the mood was on us and I could have cried with pleasure when she asked quietly.

"Can I do it for you?"

"I'd like that, Amy."

I filled a bowl with hot, soapy water and produced a razor that I used to do under my arms.

"Do you want to soap yourself or would you like me to do it?"

This was the moment of truth and we both knew it. "I'd like you to do it, please."

"Shall I put my clothes on?"

"No, oh no," I almost shouted, "I want to look at you."

I felt very sluttish as I sat right on the edge of the chair and put one foot up over each arm. Her hands were soft and she soaped my pubes gently but firmly; she used the razor deftly and when I realized that my nipples were rock hard, I looked at hers.

"They're hard, Jackie," she whispered, "just like yours."

"It's your fault!" I giggled, "You're turning me on."

"Thank God for that!" she laughed with me, "I thought I was the only one."

I closed my eyes as she worked lovingly; the gentle razor strokes on my skin were therapeutic, and then I jerked as I felt something sliding into me, I opened my eyes and saw that she'd reversed the razor and the handle was inside me. Slowly, with her eyes on mine, she withdrew it and then pushed it back in again.

"Is that all right?"

"Beautiful," I said dreamily, "nearly perfect."

"Only nearly?"

"I can think of eleven things I'd rather have in there, Amy."

"Are ten of them my fingers?" she asked teasingly and I nodded.

"Yes."

"And what's the other one?"

Still with her eyes on mine, she took the razor out and put it into her mouth. I watched as her tongue licked at the glistening plastic and she grinned,.

"Your tongue."

"Watch me then, Jackie."

Her head dipped and I felt the softness of her lips on my thighs. I moaned softly and laid a hand on her head as she kissed her way upwards; her warm breath wafted over my wet pussy and then I felt it, her lips on my clitoris!

"Oh God, Amy," I moaned. As my legs began trembling, a warm sensation grew in my brain as she sucked at the tiny swollen bud and then I felt the rubbery length of her tongue as it slithered between my pussy lips.

I was wet; I knew, in fact, that I was very wet, but Amy moaned into my cunt as she slurped at the wetness she found there. The warmth in my brain grew hotter and suddenly I screamed. I was coming, for the first time in my life I was coming under another girl's tongue!

Her face was covered in my juices as I drew her up to me, and I tasted myself on her when we kissed; I snaked my tongue inside her mouth and tasted her saliva.

"Bed, Jackie," she hissed, "Come on, I want you in bed now."

She lay on top of the big bed and opened her arms to me; I kissed her lips and then her neck. I felt her hands on my breasts, her fingers on the hard points of my nipples. I kissed each hard bud and flicked my tongue over them rapidly; she was breathing heavily as I moved lower and kissed her stomach.

"You'll tell me, won't you, if I do it wrong?"

"There isn't a wrong way, Jackie," she said softly. "You can do anything you want with me."

I could smell the aroma of her pussy as I ran my tongue down slowly; even the soft pink flesh above her cleft smelled sweet, I inhaled it like it was an expensive perfume and I heard her sharp intake of breath as I delved lower and took her jutting clitoris between my lips and sucked. She was every bit as wet as I'd been and I wanted it all. Pushing her hips up at me, she wrapped her legs round my neck as I sucked at the wet, pink flesh of her slit.

Her pussy was open, her clitoris a moist, ripe bud, even her little puckered hole smelled fragrant. I'd brought myself off countless times with my fingers thinking about this moment, and even as she screamed out her climax, I was rubbing my pussy on the bed covers anticipating what else the night would bring.

"Take some pictures of me, Jackie," she said as we cuddled together in the warmth of my bed.

"Now?"

"Yes, I want you to capture me like this; I've just had the most amazing orgasm of my life and I want it to show on the photographs."

It did, too. I shot her naked in bed, a smile on her pretty face, legs slightly apart and those amazing eyes of hers fixed on me.

IrinaSnake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaSnake

"You look like a wet dream Amy," I said, "I want to do it again."

"I need to pee first," she giggled, "or you could get really wet."

"Can I watch?" I laughed too and lowered my eyes in embarrassment, but she took hold of my hand and squeezed it gently.

"I'd like that, Jackie."

We opted for the shower where she leaned back under the shower head whilst I knelt at her feet and watched the golden flow gushing out from her pussy, I wanted so much to kiss her there while she was doing it, but I was too shy.

She seemed shy too, but I told her how erotic it was and she giggled as she parted her legs. The spray splashed over my breasts and I felt a perverse thrill as I moved even closer.

"Jackie," she said quickly, "Jackie, no," but I opened my mouth and allowed the nectar to flow into my mouth.

She told me later that she'd actually climaxed when I did that and I admitted that it was the most intense feeling I'd ever experienced. We slept in each other's arms that night, her breath warm on my neck, and we were still locked together when we awoke. I turned just to stretch and her arms pulled me into her embrace again.

"Stay with me, Jackie," she whispered and kissed my neck.

"Say that again, Amy." I slipped my hand down between our entwined bodies and felt her wetness.

"I said stay with me."

"I'll stay, Amy, I'll stay for as long as you want!"

We kissed tenderly and she whispered in my ear, "Isn't it about time you had a pee?"

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments