Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Military Guy

"I've hung out with him multiple times, but seeing him in his uniform made him irresistible to me."

11
6 Comments 6
6.9k Views 6.9k
767 words 767 words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
I found myself a widow and young mother at only nineteen. I had always been attractive and knew I wouldn't have issues moving on, but never felt it would be right. That changed unexpectedly in one chance meeting.

At twenty-one I was happy, but deep down felt that I needed to find a guy to please me. Before my first husband swept me off, I always saw myself with a man in the military; I loved the uniform. Maybe that's why I had agreed to go on a date with my dad's friend, nothing serious, he needed a date for the military ball and I needed get out.

Kyle was my dad's friend for years, and he was always the life of the party. I knew he was in the military, but never saw him as an Airman, until I saw him in his uniform.

I was dropping my daughter off with my parents and saw Kyle's car in the driveway, which was a little strange. I walked in and saw Kyle in his uniform pants, boots and his tan shirt. I couldn't help but smile and give a flirty, "Hi" out.

My daughter being four, and knowing I have watched a few guys drop kids off to her school in military uniforms lovingly said, "My mommy likes guys in those clothes."

Blushing beet red, I quickly tried to dart to the door so I could go to the gym to workout without this getting more awkward. Kyle laughed, picked my daughter up and said, "You know, I think your mommy is really cute, do you think I should go workout with her."

My daughter just nodded. I tried to protest to no avail.

Even though he changed into more comfortable workout clothes, I kept picturing him in his uniform.

After an hour we changed and started back to my parents home. I casually said, "I forgot to go spend the 20 minutes in the cardio theater like I generally do."

I didn't mean anything more than that. He took the comment a different way... a much hotter way.

He was driving and pulled down a little street. After a few turns, we were at his house. I was a little confused, until he came around and opened my door and said, "Let's go get your cardio in."

At this point he was back in his uniform, making it next to impossible to resist.

As soon as we made it into the house he picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

He pressed me up against the door, sucking and pressing his mouth against my neck.

I could feel myself getting wet, and let out soft moans. He whispered in my ear, "Do you want me take you to my room and fuck you?"

I could barely say, "Yes, please." I was focused so much on his body, and how good it felt pressed against me.

Keeping me in his arms he moved to his room. Once in his room he laid me on my back, and pulled my shorts and panties off in one yank. He instantly buried his face into my warm wet pussy. He continued to lick, suck, and gently bite me until I came.

I was starving for a cock. I undid his belt, he kicked his boots off and took his shirt off and stepped out of his pants and boxers. I placed his cock in my mouth. I bobbed up and down his cock, massaging his balls in my left hand.

I felt he was close to cumming, and I wasn't ready. He laid on his back and I kissed him passionately, sharing his precum with him.

I couldn't resist, I placed his cock inside my pussy. I moaned in pleasure with each stride.

After a little while Kyle placed me on my back. Kyle was pounding my pussy hard. I couldn't hold back, I had a powerful orgasm. The spasms from my pussy triggered his orgasm. Kyle exploded deep inside me.

As we cuddled up, I kissed him and said, "That's the best cardio I have had in a long time."

Kyle being his normal goofy self responded with, "I'm glad you enjoyed it! But I need know. One: We aren't going to the ball in a few weeks as friends, right you'll date me? And two: Is my uniform really the thing that seduced you?"

I laughed, I did agree to going on a more proper date, and seeing where things would lead. I admitted that the uniform made me see him in a new light.
Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments