Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Rest of the Story

"Joyce discovers that her client is not what she expected; the rest of the story"

8
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My name is Joyce and I operate an online service called Dirty Dommes. It’s an ideal way to make a lot of coin treating (primarily) men like shit and degrading and humiliating them with little or no sex involved. I’m very selective with my clients and the fee largely depends upon how needy (or ugly) they might be.

I’m five foot, nine inches tall, auburn red hair and dark brown eyes. I measure 34C, 26, 32. I work out to keep a well-toned and attractive body. Once a client meets me in person, he is almost always eager to use my services.

When I met Trent, everything seemed routine until our session was finished and I discovered the real reason for his visit. This is how it went:

We went through the usual routine of online contact, requiring that he email me a photo of himself, real and recent. Then we met at a restaurant without disclosing where each of us actually lives. I got there first and took a booth that kept us visible and yet one where others would not overhear our conversation.

I spotted Trent the minute he came in the door. He was a hunk of a man, about six feet tall, slender and with light brown wavy hair. He scanned the place and when he saw me alone, our eyes locked and when I nodded, he came to me. I love it when men come to me. And for me.

He introduced himself, offered his hand and we acted like regular people. Except that I am paid to be a bitch and he didn’t look like a man who needed one. He sat and crossed his hands on top of the table. What hands! Big with long, thick fingers. I decided that, depending on his particular and peculiar needs, I might just take advantage of the rest of his equipment.

He kept his eyes down on the table, and I took him for possibly being a submissive; perhaps he just wanted to be whipped like a slave. I can handle that, easily. His voice was soft but firm when he answered my questions.

“What is it that you need from me, Trent?” I began.

“Two things; ma’am,” he answered. (Ma’am, he said; I liked where this was going already.)

“First of all, I haven’t had any sex in over four months,” he said, pausing.

“And you want me to get you off, is that it?” I countered. “But why not just hire a hooker to fuck you?”

“Well, it’s not just that, there’s something else I need,” he said quickly.

I jumped to conclusions again. “”Holy shit! Look; if you want somebody to piss on you, you can find a hooker for that; I don’t do weird shit!” I said at the top of a whispered voice.

“No! No, nothing like that!” he quickly replied. “I need to be used sexually, I mean physically and give you oral sex; you can do whatever you want to me but I don’t want you to let me…you know…” he said as his voice trailed off.

“You just want to eat me and fuck me without coming yourself, is that it?” I asked. “Is that all?”

“Yes, ma’am, but no, ma’am,” he replied. “It’s important to me that you come as often as possible, especially when I use my mouth,” he said. There was something sad in his voice.

“So I get to come as much as I want using your mouth and your cock; anything else?”

“Yes, ma’am, I also want you to hurt me a little, just enough to suffer but no bruises or anything visible.”

“Do you want me to whip you?” I asked. It’s important to know exactly what a client wants before I overstep boundaries and cause a problem.

“No, just when you’re…doing stuff…or making me do stuff, I need for you to do things to make me uncomfortable, a little pain down there, I need to be punished,” he said, obviously embarrassed. I was pretty sure I had a grasp on what to do with him.

I gave him a verbal recap to which he agreed and when I quoted a fee he readily agreed. Fuck! I should have upped the fee, even though he would be fun to play with.

I sent him to an upscale hotel and ordered him to rent a suite complete with champagne and then wait for me in the lobby. He did, and when I came into the lobby, he greeted me as he would a long lost friend, hugging me warmly and leading me to the elevator. When we entered the suite I was not disappointed.

“We’ll need a “safe” word for you; in case I get too aggressive for you,” I advised.

He thought a minute and answered, “Brenda.”

Even though there was no time limit established, I ushered him into the bedroom, had him disrobe and stand by the bed. He stared at my body as I slowly undressed, giving him ample gazes at every part of my body. To his credit, his manhood showed much appreciation by the time I was naked. I could hardly wait to feel it stretching me later.

His erection was impressive, straight as an arrow, stiff and proud. I knelt in front of him and could not resist forcing his length into my mouth. When I had all I could take, my teeth grazed his shaft and he gasped. I slid my mouth back to the tip and circled my index finger and thumb around base of his scrotum and squeezed until it was the size of a softball.

I scratched the taut skin with my fingernails, careful not to be too hard. He gritted his teeth but did not protest. Then as my teeth gently gnawed on the engorged tip of his cock, my hand cupped and squeezed his balls, tighter and tighter until his legs began to quiver.

Releasing him, I sat back, looking at that marvelous piece of man meat bobbing in front of me. I slapped at it with one hand and then the other, sending it waving back and forth. I decided that this might satisfy his need for a little pain for a while and that it was time for my pleasure.

With just my fingertips on top of his beautiful shoulders, I used feather like pressure to take him to his knees in front of me.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

“Lie down on the carpet,” I ordered. He complied as I knew he would. I straddled his body on my hands and knees and moved up over his head until my tits hung over his faces. “Do you need to suck on my tits?” I asked, almost hopefully.

“No, ma’am.” He said emphatically. So I knelt on his chest and then moved up, straddling his head. I lowered my pussy just close enough for him to see and smell me but not to touch me.

I held that position for over ten minutes and he finally begged to lick me. I pulled his head into me and slowly settled onto his eager mouth. I gently caressed the back of his head as he drove his tongue into me, seeking the source of my wetness. He had a marvelous tongue, reaching, probing and licking my walls. I let him enjoy his task until I could take it no more.

“Lick my clit and I’ll come for you,” I said with a teasing tone.

His response was immediate and effective. What he may have lacked in experience was overshadowed by his enthusiasm. He went crazy on it, and I let him because I wanted to come. I looked down behind me and his cock was bobbing between his legs. I knew that he realized that he actually liked what he was doing. His hands looped over the top of my thighs and pulled me even harder against his face. He really wanted this.

I watched his face as I came in his mouth. I think his eyes actually smiled up at me. His lips and chin glistened with my juices when I climbed off him. It turned me on even more. I stood in front of him as he returned to a kneeling position automatically. He seemed a natural at serving a woman.

I spread my legs. “Stick two fingers in me and fuck me with them, hard and fast,” I ordered. He slipped two long fingers easily inside me and jammed them in full length. Fuck; it felt good already. “Now, suck on my clit while you finger fuck me,” I demanded, “and stroke your cock with the other hand. Keep yourself hard but don’t come.”

I willed myself not to come for over ten minutes, enjoying the wet sounds of his mouth and fingers attacking my sex. I came without telling him to see how long he would follow my wishes and needs. He did not seem rushed nor impatient in pleasing me.

When I finally eased his mouth away from my sex he was panting like a dog in heat. “Stand up,” I said. I knelt down and licked the precum from the underside of his shaft and sucked it off the tip. I fucked him with just my mouth until he groaned out loud. As much as I wanted to choke on his cum, I reluctantly pulled free. It was just in time; his hands were fisted and his knuckles white.

“Stand back against the edge of the bed,” I instructed. When he backed up against the bed, I stood in front of him, turned around and bent over. With one hand between my legs I guided his cock into my pussy and pressed back against his length. He could not go anywhere; I controlled everything; the depth, the pace, everything.

“Hands at your side; don’t touch me,” I reminded him as I slowly eased myself up and down that rock hard and quite massive fuck stick. He filled me, almost stretching me and it was the best fuck I had had in a long while. I took it as I wanted it, finally moving faster back and forth as I used one hand to maul a breast and the other to rub my clit.

I was at the point where I didn’t care if he came or not; I just wanted to come on that glorious cock, and I did, allowing myself a quick release and then grinding away against his body for a second mind blowing climax. I stopped with him still inside me and felt his cock throbbing. I debated on whether or not to make him come. But it was his money and he said he didn’t want to, so I eased myself off his erection. His eyes were clenched shut, obviously fighting the urge to spew his seed somewhere. I had to give him credit; he somehow kept it in check and as I got dressed, he began getting limp.

I was fully dressed by the time he gathered his clothes. My curiosity got the better of me and I asked, “Why did you need this so badly; the oral, my orgasms, and nothing for you?”

Without looking at me, he began to explain. “My wife always wanted me to use my mouth on her, to make her come and I would never do it. She gave me blow jobs but I never gave her oral sex. I was selfish. She would suck on me and then I would fuck her. I always came quickly; I don’t know if she ever had an orgasm during our sex.”

“I wanted to satisfy a woman in her memory, and I wanted to feel the same frustration that she probably suffered,” he concluded.

“Did she leave you, Trent?” I asked respectfully.

“No…she went hunting with me and walked along holding my arm in the woods. I saw a deer near an old metal shed in the woods and I took a shot at it as my wife moved aside. My shot ricocheted somehow off the shed and hit my wife. I killed her, ma’am.”

The tears began welling up in my eyes; I didn’t know what to say.

“I decided that from now on, whenever I got sexual urges, I would find someone like you to help me get an emotional release and to punish me with some pain during the sex,” he said softly.

When I eventually got to the door to leave, he asked, “May I see you again sometime, you know…when it gets bad again?”

“Yes, Trent, I would really like to help you, however I can,” I answered. “Email me anytime and I will make time for you.”

I left the money he had given me in the room on the desk next to his keys and his wallet.

 

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments