Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Room

36
11 Comments 11
49.6k Views 49.6k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Famous Story

I was standing next to the door of the Hotel lobby.  I was seventeen years old and spending my summer working for my uncle at his luxury hotel resort in Florida.  It wasn't exactly the highlight of a teenage boys life.  Sure there were plenty of girls running around in next to nothing, but they were all rich snobs who where there spending their daddies money and they all looked at me like I was some kind of cock roach.

I wasn't a bad looking guy.  I may have been a little too skinny and a bit too tall, but I was toned from playing volley ball and I had a six pack that you couldn't see through the dorky monkey suit I had to wear that was a sorry excuse for a work uniform.  I had dark blonde hair that had natural highlights in it from the sun and I had a pretty kick ass tan, but none of it was enough to get the attention of these hotel snobs.

The only action I had gotten all summer was from the slut that worked behind the counter.  I don't call her a slut because I am trying to put her down.  I call her that because that is exactly what she was.  She was a bitch too and she was standing there behind the counter checking in some hot piece of ass that I knew would never look my way.  I walked over to the counter as she was handing the key to the young girl.

The girl was hot.  She had long dark hair and milky white skin.  It's not something you see in Florida very often unless you count the scary gothic people.  But this girl was built like a super model.  She was a good five inches shorter than I was and her skin looked like soft porcelain.  She had the most electric green eyes I had ever seen on a girl.  She looked up at me and smiled with her full pouty lips and I almost sprang a hard on right there.

I was studdering my words.  "Uh.. will.. will..  Will you be needing help with your bags?"

I could feel the little cunt behind the counter smiling at my flamboyant approach.  I knew I was going to catch hell for this later.

The little snow white looked up at me and smiled a genuine smile.  It wasn't the kind of smile I was use to from girls around here.  Most of them smiled just because they were trying to be polite, but you could always see the disgust in their eyes.  She was actually smiling at me whole heartedly.  "Oh, Thank you, but my bags haven't arrived yet.  They won't be here for a while.  My parents are bringing them when they come, but thank you so much.  I really appreciate the offer."

She walked towards the elevator and turned before she got on and smiled and waved at me.  I couldn't believe how nice she had been to me.

"Oh, now that was smooth.  Damn Luke, you are really a ladies man."

"Shut the fuck up Victoria.  I didn't ask your opinion."  Victoria was the cunt, slut, what ever you want to call her that was working behind the counter. 

"You know she would never have you, right?"  She had a smirk on her face.

"A guy can dream can't he."  I turned and looked at her and thought for a second that I saw jealousy in her eyes.   "I hope you enjoyed that at my expense."

She smiled.  "It kind of turned me on.  Do you think you could get away here in a little while.  I get my break in about an hour."

I knew what she wanted.  It was a game we played every time we got the chance.  She would give me a key to one of the vacant rooms and tell me to wait about 20 minutes.  I would go up and go into the room and she would be laying in the bed like she was asleep or something and I would pretend to rape her.  It was her idea, not mine.  I didn't really like the whole role playing thing, but it was a piece of ass so I went along with it.  And really it wasn't rape at all, so I didn't mind roughing her up every now and then.  Hell I would probably enjoy it if she didn't like it so much.

"Yeah, I can sneak away.  What do you have in mind this time?"

She smiled at me.  "Oh this will be a brand new game.  I will have the instructions written down for you when I give you the key.  Just be ready and make sure you follow all of the directions."

She walked off swaying her hips trying to look sexy.  Hell she probably would have looked sexy to me if I didn't already know what a slut she was.

 

I carried more bags in that hour that I had since the summer season started.  It seemed like there couldn't possibly be a vacant room in the hotel, but Victoria motioned me over and dangled a key from her hand.  I know, most hotels have those electronic keys now, but my uncle had insisted on keeping it old school, because he didn't like the "feel" of the electronic keys.  His words, not mine.

I walked over to the counter.  Victoria jerked the key out of my reach and looked around.  "Okay, her and the instructions.  Follow them exactly.  I am going to be so pissed off if you don't follow them exactly as I told you.  I have arranged everything down to the second.  I want you to wait twenty minutes before you read the instructions, then I'll be waiting."  She gave me a wicked grin and walked off turning when she was about four steps away from me and putting the key and the instructions on the counter. 

I thought it was kind of weird that she gave me one of the keys that the maids used to enter the rooms for housekeeping, it was just an ugly key with a plastic number on it that said "room 319".  She usually used the keys that were for the guest.  The ones with the fancy key chain on it with the fancy font on them. 

I picked up the key and the instructions.  I waited the full twenty minutes and then read the instructions.  I was a little shocked.  I mean how far could this bitch take this game?  But hell, I was a piece of ass and she told me in the instructions to not take no for an answer and to make sure I fucked her no matter what.

I got on the service elevator like I was told and got off on the third floor.  I walked over to the breaker box and flipped the breaker off in room 319 like the instructions told me too.

I went to the room and unlocked the door and walked in.  The room was huge.  It was one of the rooms that had several rooms within it.  The only light that was coming through the room was from the sliding doors that lead out to the deck. 

I heard someone shuffling around in the other room.  It was a bedroom.  She went all out for this.  I couldn't believe that this room hadn't been rented. I didn't put any thought into it. I walked into the room and seen her standing there with a robe on and a towel around her hair with her back turned to me.  I rushed up behind her and pushed her forward onto the dresser.  I felt the towel that was wrapped around her hair fall between us.  I threw the damp towel to the floor and proceeded to push up the robe while still holding her hands down on the dresser.  I was surprised to find that she didn't have any panties on.  That was one of the things she loved the most.  She really got into it when I would rip her panties off of her. 

I had her robe lifted up onto her back now and her bare ass was wiggling as she struggled, pretending to fight me.  I pulled my cock out and spit on my hand just like she told me to in her instructions.  I rubbed my spit on the head of my cock and then in one motion I thrust it into her pussy.  I was surprised at how tight she was.  I didn't ever remember her being this tight.  Maybe it was because of the struggle. 

I started thrusting in and out of her and she kept fighting.  Then after a few minutes of me really  have to fight with her to even keep my cock inside of her she started to relax.  It usually didn't take this long for her to give up her game, but she told me it would be different this time.  She finally started to relax and then even started pushing back and moaning.  I let go of her hands and grabbed her by the hips and really started fucking her hard and fast.  She was meeting my every thrust and then she had her hands on my ass pulling me into her. 

Wow, I didn't remember Victoria ever being this good.  I felt something cold and wet brushing against my cock as I slid it in and out of her.  It almost felt like wet hair, but Victoria's hair wasn't that long.  I figured it must have been the robe or something. I couldn't hold on any longer.  I blew my load into the end of the condom I had put on before I even came into the room.  There was no way in hell I would ever sick my cock in Victoria without protecting it first.

I pulled out of her and bolted out of the room.  I know it sounds like a jerk move to fuck and leave, but she had actually put that in the instructions.  I thought it was kind of weird because Victoria usually wanted me to cuddle with her for a few minutes.  I can honestly say that the sex was so good this time, I didn't really want to leave the room, but I swore to follow the instructions.

I ran into the hallway and made sure my cock was put up properly.  I wouldn't want to scare the hell out of any guest.  I threw the condom in a trash can in the hallway.  I walked over to the service elevator and got inside.  I smiled when the door shut.  Damn that was hot.  I had never enjoyed sex as much as I did that time.

I didn't really enjoy the part when I was pretending to rape her, but when she stared going along with it it was mind blowing.  It had never been that good.

The elevator stopped on the first floor and opened.  I still had a grin plastered on my face.  Then I looked up and seen Victoria standing behind the counter talking to an older couple.  I could feel the color rush from my face.  She looked up at me and smiled.  "Ah, there you are Luke.  Could you help Mr. and Mrs. Dante with their bags and their daughters bags.  Their daughter arrived earlier today.  Remember?"

Mr. and Mrs. Dante were both staring at me.  I'm sure they were wondering why I had such a frightened look on my face.  All I could think was.  "If Victoria was down here the whole time, then who did I fuck?"  Then my heart sank further.  "Who did I rape?"  Seemed like the better question.  But she got into it.  She was actually moaning and seemed to be enjoying it.  Who was it?  My heart was pounding.

Victoria looked at me like I was retarded.  "Hellooooo?  Luke?  Could you please help our guests to their room?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry.  Sure, what room are you going to?"

The older woman looked at the key in her hand.  "Room 319"

My heart hit the floor.  It was Snow White.  I had forced myself on Snow White.  Wait, she started enjoying it.  She was actually getting into it.  I couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if I had stayed in the room.  Would she have called security?  Would she have fucked me again when she realized who I was.

I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head the whole way up to room 319. As we walked down the hall I noticed the condom in the trash can that was full of my cum. He didn't seem to notice it, but to me it seemed to be the size of the table the trash can was sitting under.  I felt sweat bead on my forehead.  Mr. Dante opened the door.  The room was dark.  Shit.  I forgot to turn the breaker back on. 

He flipped the switch a couple of more times but the light wouldn't come on.  Then suddenly Snow white appeared with a huge smile on her face and just a towel wrapped around her body.  When she realized it was her father standing there her smile quickly faded.

"REBECCA!  What are you doing with just a towel around you?"  Her mother squealed.

I felt my cock twitch.  She was anticipating another raid and was disappointed when it was her parents.

Mr. Dante looked at his daughter.  "Where are your clothes young lady?"

Her face was red but she managed to speak.  "Well all my clothes were with you and I took a shower.  I just thought I would wait around until you got here with my clothes.'

She looked at me and gave me a sly smile.  I wondered if she knew it was me in her room. 

Mr. and Mrs. Dante looked at each other.  If they didn't believe her they didn't say anything about it.  "Well here's your case.  Go get some clothes on."

Mr. Dante looked at me.  "Son, do you know what is wrong with the lights."

I looked at him with a guilty expression, but he didn't seem to notice.  "Uh, well it could be the breaker.  Hold on and I'll go check it out."

I walked to the breaker box down the hall

l and flipped the switch for room 319.  Then I walked back to the room.  "Uh, did that fix it?"

Mr. Dante smiled at me.  "Yes, thank you." He patted me on the shoulder and then handed me a hundred dollar bill.  "For your trouble and to keep this little incident quiet."

"Of course Sir.  Thank you and enjoy your stay."

I walked to the elevator and went back down to the lobby.  When I stepped off the elevator I had only one thought in mind.  I was going to kill Victoria. 

I looked around until I found her talking to a guest.  When the guest walked off I grabbed her and drug her into the back room.  I waited until a few other employees left the room and I looked at her and said "What the fuck where you thinking.  Do you know how much trouble you could have got me into?"

She smiled a wicked smile at me.  "Well I guess you won't look outside of your league anymore now will you.  Tell me, was the precious little Miss Dante balling her eyes out when you brought up their bags?"

"No actually I think she enjoyed it.  She actually started to go along with it." I wanted to laugh at the bewildered look on her face.  "That's right Victoria, she actually fucked me back.  It was so fucking good.  I blew my load and could have went again.  If it wasn't for your stupid instructions I would have.

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

I should have known it wasn't you.  There is no way in hell you could ever be that good."

"There is no way she knew it was you.  She wouldn't have been so excepting if she did.  She would have cried rape the minute she saw your face.  You can't actually  believe that a girl like her would ever want to fuck someone like you.  A pathetic little bell boy at a hotel."

I pushed her against a wall.  "I want you to stay the fuck away from me Victoria.  Our little sex games are over.  I'm done with you."

"Oh come off it Luke, don't think for a minute that just because you got a little piece of rich pussy that you are anything more than what you were two hours ago.  You are exactly the same and that is a big fat nothing."

I smiled at her. "Well Victoria I guess that is something we have in common then isn't it.  Besides I would rather be a big fat nothing than to be the fuck buddy to a manipulating little cunt like you." I turned to walk out of the room.

"Oh you think you can make the rules now.  I don't think so.  If you think for one minute that you are going to quit me you have another thing coming.  I will march my little manipulating ass up to room 319 and tell them everything I know.  If you want to keep your job and stay out of jail you will do exactly as I tell you to do."

She had me.  There was nothing I could do about it either.  Unless....  No it would never work.  What if Victoria was right.  What if I told "Rebecca", that was her name.  What if I told her that it was me and she wasn't happy about it.  She could get me in trouble, but still that seemed better than being Victoria's little slave for the rest of my life.  I didn't know...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bobbylynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments