Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The wonders of feet

7
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
940 words 940 words

I am a lucky guy, a very lucky guy. I have had a few girlfriends in my time, but they never understood my fixation with feet. The long, slender feminine legs with the delicate feet are something to behold.

My current girlfriend didn't get it at first, but now she feeds this fetish as much as possible. She gets a foot clean up and pedicure once a month and walks around the apartment bare footed.

Every night she lets me massage her feet and sometimes she lets me suck on her toes. When she does, I'm in heaven. She gets off from it as much as I do.

------

"Johnny, I'm home." She called out as she entered our apartment. "I've just got back from the nail salon. I've had my feet done if you want to have a look."

Alice called out to me. I came out the bedroom and into the living room of our small apartment just as she was kicking off her shoes. She wore tight leggings under her skirt showing off her shapely legs.

I walked over to her and gave her a peck on the lips. She smiled at me and started to undress. I undressed with her and soon we were holding each other, naked as the day we were born.

We moved over to the couch where she sat down. I got to my knees in front of her and started to kiss her belly. She was not the skinniest woman and had a small bit of a belly that I loved. Her belly button was a favourite of mine and it was sure to get her juices flowing I kissed over her belly down to her thighs. She opened her legs, knowing full well that I would ignore her sweet, wet pussy.

My lips pressed over her inner thighs down to her knees. I could feel her legs shake in anticipation as she knew what was coming next. I lifted her leg up and kissed her foot. My tongue traced over each toe and then I lick the heel of her foot. Her groan told me I was doing something she liked.

As I was starting my routine with her foot I watched Alice slip her hand between her legs. She moved slightly forward, spreading her legs wider. She closed her eyes as she played with herself, groaning as I started to suck on her big toe.

As I sucked on her toes, she rubbed her other foot up against my balls and the underside of my cock. It was my ultimate fantasy in reality. She knew just what I liked and I knew her too, it made for a great love life and scenes such as this.

She manoeuvred her foot, pinning my cock against my belly between her toes.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

Slowly she pushed her foot up against my cock, jerking it off slowly with her foot. I sat down on the floor in front of her as she repositioned her feet on my cock.

Both her feet came together around my cock, making a small hole with the arches of her feet. She started to jerk me off this way as I held her feet together. The feeling was so intense.

I pulled her foot away from my cock, bringing it up to my face. I took her whole front of her foot, all her toes, into my mouth, tasting the nail varnish that was used. Sucking on all her toes at the same time always did something to her and I could see her body start to spasm. I ran my tongue over and in between each toe, making her groan loudly. She pulled her fingers from her pussy just as her orgasm overtook her. She pulled her foot from my mouth as her body shook. I loved watching her orgasm, she always seemed to glow and shine.

"Fuck me baby," she said as she came down from her orgasm.

I pulled away from her feet and spread her legs. I inched forward, pushing my cock into her tight pussy as I held her close to me. We kissed passionately as I fucked her as hard as I could, making her scream into my mouth.

"Fuck me Johnny. Yes, like that. Then you can cum all over my toes. I know how much you like that."

My hands groped at her breasts as we made love, as she pulled me in closer with her feet. She knew just how to tease and make me feel good and I did my best to keep going. It wasn't long before she was in the throes of another orgasm. I could her pussy clench around my cock and I was unable to keep going.

I pulled my cock from her quivering cunt and held her feet together. With one hand I held her feet as I jerked off hard with the other. It took me all of ten seconds before my cock exploded over her perfect toes and feet. It was a huge load, covering her feet in my thick creamy seed. She groaned and giggled as I collapsed on the floor in front of her.

I watched as she rubbed her feet together, spreading my cum all over them. She smiled and climbed off the couch and lay flat on top of me. We kissed and cuddled for a minute holding each other close.

"Johnny, I love you. I especially love all your fetishes. My feet are always yours."

I kissed her passionately. I knew she meant it. It is great to have a girlfriend that shares your interest in fetishes.

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments