Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There And Back

"Freddy gets tamed by a skanky trucker-fucker…"

7
3 Comments 3
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I was travelling in a truck with Marty who was giving me a ride to Dallas. Marty’s truck broke down late in the afternoon about seven hundred miles from our destination. My journey with him thus far had been extremely pleasant. He was a chatty old guy who regaled me with trucking stories during our entire drive. After a lengthy discussion on his phone, he informed me that a breakdown was on the way but would only be arriving in four to six hours. We would’ve spent the night at a truck stop about one hundred and fifty miles ahead, so it really wasn’t a big deal. A short while later another truck pulled up behind us. The man that got out was an old buddy of Marty’s, named Guthrie.

Guthrie must have been somewhere in his thirties and crudely sexy. He was intimidatingly large and had a beard of epic proportions. After introductions, Marty informed him of our situation. Guthrie was also on the way to Dallas, so Marty suggested I accompany Guthrie if he didn’t mind. Guthrie was not exactly exuding friendliness but said that it would be okay with him. Ten minutes later, I was seated next to him as we got underway. When asked, I told him I was on a three-week break from college and had decided to visit a school friend in Dallas. Having never hiked before, I had elected to do so as part of my overall adventure.

My story complete, he mentioned that we would be staying over at the truck stop that Marty had spoken about. When I asked him if there was any accommodation at this stop he informed me that there wasn’t, before adding that we would work something out once there. There was quite a hum in the truck and the t-shirt Guthrie was wearing looked like it needed a good wash. There were large damp patches under his arms. With a laugh he apologized for the stink, adding that where hygiene was concerned, he got a bit lazy on his trips. Hoping to save him embarrassment, I just shrugged and said that it didn’t bother me at all.

Shortly, we arrived at the truck stop and decided to stretch our legs with a walk to the convenience store/diner for a cold drink. As we exited the store Guthrie needed to use the restroom and proceeded in that direction. After glugging my drink down hastily I also meandered over to the toilets to relieve myself. Upon entering there were three stalls to the left, two of which were occupied, and a urinal to the right. Hating urinals I occupied the third stall. As I entered I heard strange noises from the adjoining stall. There was a huge hole in the wall, and with curiosity getting the better of me I peeked through the opening.

With arms extended above his head Guthrie’s huge frame was hanging off the far wall, as he manically thrust his hips into what I could only surmise was another hole. I watched entranced as his hairy arse twitched excitedly. After a while, his head flew back as he began grunting loudly. I quickly exited the stall and decided to use the urinal after all. During my piss, a young redneck passed by me before exiting the restroom. Once I was done, I also departed and stood outside. After Guthrie walked out of the ablution block we made our way back to the truck.

He then showed me his accommodation in the truck, after drawing back a curtain behind the front seats. There was a small area filled mostly by a double bed, and this is where he slept to save money on his trips. The one bedside table in this space was actually a small refrigerator. I still had not asked where I would be sleeping and presumed it would be in the front seats of the truck. At seven, I offered to pay for his dinner as a thank you gesture. He was rather impressed by my offer, and after we again entered the diner we were soon enjoying a very good cheese burger with fries. His table manners were appalling, but not out of place in this establishment.

Back in the truck, we sat on his bed enjoying beers which he supplied from his bar fridge. Not long after he said that we should ‘hit the hay,’ because he wanted to get going early the next day. Not sure about the sleeping arrangements, I must have looked like a recruit awaiting instructions. With a smile, he told me to strip and get into bed.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes, you can’t sleep on the front seats, they’re fucking uncomfortable!” he replied. Both wearing underpants we were soon in bed. His underpants were even more soiled than his dirty T-shirt, and the bedding had a very well used odour.

Facing me, with his head propped up on his arm he asked, “Are we going to do this the easy or hard way?” Observing my puzzled expression Guthrie continued, “Dinner was great, but I only consider that a deposit... now I want payment in full.”

“Sorry?” I asked.

“With a pretty boy like you in my bed, well, a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do,” he replied.

“But, I’m not gay,” I answered, lying to him. Guthrie wasn’t generally my type.

“Mmmm, neither am I. But a fuck’s a fuck, and that’s exactly what we’re going to do right now.” I was about to jump up when his massive hand pinned me down. “Listen, boy, if you want to do this the hard way, I’m all in. You’re going to get fucked… and that’s that!” he stated matter-of-factly.

AllieBlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllieBlender

As he got to his knees my underpants were ripped off me in a flash. With his hand around pinning my torso his knees pushed my legs apart. Then my pungent trucker slumped onto me imprisoning my arms. As his salivating mouth closed in on my lips I tried to turn my head to the side. After biting my ear he said, “Give me your fucking mouth, or I will bite your ear even harder.”

Something about the dilemma I found myself in began to stimulate me. I hadn’t had a good fuck for some time and had never been coerced into sex. Spontaneously, I decided to fuel his aggression and let him revel in the control he believed he had over me. “No, fuck you,” I spat my reply. This time he bit down really hard. “Stop, please stop,” I begged, almost regretting my thespian ploy.

“Then give me your mouth boy,” was his retort.

As I slowly turned my head his hairy hole clamped onto my lips. As I pursed my lips I clenched my teeth as part of the charade and wouldn’t allow him access. Grabbing a fistful of my hair he yanked like crazy. Having commanded my full attention, my mouth gave up its stubbornness as a tobacco flavoured slug invaded my lips. His oral onslaught was manic and his horny grunts reverberated in my throat. As Guthrie’s hips began to stir and I felt his rock-hard knob mashing into my genitals. Both his hands then moved to my head, which he parenthesised firmly before my mouth was transformed into a slime pit by his wet grunts.

Lifting his head he said, “That’s a good boy.”

My respite was very short lived before he again continued his swampy onslaught. After a lengthy oral tussle, Guthrie lifted off me and spun my body around.

“Please don’t, pleeease,” I begged in an award winning performance. Ignoring my appeal I felt his dick begin to nudge my butt-hole.

I wriggled like crazy to delay his infiltration, only to be rewarded with three almighty slaps to my arse. “Do you want more?” he asked. I continued wriggling before three more gratifying slaps followed.

“I’ll keep spanking till you lie still,” he continued.

I hadn’t nearly had enough and continued to squirm. When my arse was almost numb his fat knob broke through my sphincter. Naturally, I let out a wail. Unperturbed, he completed his infiltration before slumping onto me. His humping now began in earnest, and as he thumped my backside the stimulation became awesome. After a few hectic minutes, Guthrie held still in me.

Stammering he said, “This hole of yours is so fucking tight. Fuck yeah. It’s my lucky day baby.” His oral offensive then continued on my head.

Shortly, his hips began to grind again, but this time his jabbing was slower and much more measured. I was totally overwhelmed by his stimulation and began groaning like a whore.

Guthrie chuckled appreciatively before asking, “Is baby enjoying daddy’s thick cock?” I did not answer, feigning disinterest. “I can see through your bullshit baby, you love this,” he concluded.

Unmasked, I simply sighed with contentment. Varying his pace constantly my pleasure just kept mounting. When Guthrie finally lifted onto his arms, his exaggerated thrusting took me over the edge, and with my body shuddering, I began to unload on his sheet. He followed shortly, shooting his seed into my arse.

Collapsing back onto me he asked, “Did you cum, baby?” After a pause, I confessed my sin.

Guthrie lifted his body and instructed me to turn over. The fight had left me, and when he again began kissing me I capitulated completely. When I felt his hardness return a while later he instructed me to pull my legs back. I did as instructed before round two got underway. Guthrie then really got into full stride and fucked the life out of me. I was becoming totally inebriated by his masculine stench.

As I wallowed in his grime Guthrie finally shot his load all over my stomach. After smearing his spunk into my torso, I licked his hands and genitals clean, before he gave my head another gob-wash. I surprised Guthrie by asking if I could lick his armpits. The noises he made as I did so were unearthly, and I did not think he was ever going to allow me to stop. Repositioning his body as I licked, I felt my third anal raid get underway. Guthrie howled as he speared into me with more impetus than he had done before. Finally, when he unloaded a final time we lay in a swamp of perspiration. We slept like babies after that.

We had a quickie the following morning before we departed, and he also insisted on two more blowjobs before we arrived in Dallas.

Once in Dallas, he asked me when I planned to return home. Guthrie suggested that if I could leave a day earlier he would be heading in my direction. He gave me his number and told me to call him if I so decided.

Several days later I found myself in Guthrie’s truck heading home. As I began sucking him off in the truck I smiled joyfully, contemplating the two nights that lay ahead before I reached my destination.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments