Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tinkling

"I've developed a nasty little habit"

64
32 Comments 32
42.4k Views 42.4k
805 words 805 words
Famous Story
So, it seems that I've developed a new fetish that I didn't even know I had! It happened something like this.....

I was at a bar, and had had four-five beers. Needless to say, I had to pee pretty badly. When I got to the bathroom, there was someone in it! I waited, and waited, but nobody came out. I was to the point of crossing my legs, to hold back the urge. One of the bartenders walked by and asked what was wrong, and I told him that I had to pee.

He said, "It would sure be a shame if you pee-peed in your panties," and then he laughed.

He walked by several more times and kept saying things about peeing in my panties. It only made me want to pee more. Finally, he suggested that I go outside in back of the bar and relieve myself. I told him, I was about at that point. The pee was about to burst out of my pussy. A little had already leaked out, but I was able to hold most of it back. He told me to follow him, and he used a key to disable the back fire door. He pointed to a little partial wall that stuck out a bit to hide the dumpster, and told me that I could step behind the wall and nobody would see me. He promised to watch to make sure nobody came around the corner.

I was so desperate that I did what he said. I went behind the wall, squatted down, and moved my panties off to the side. They were a little moist from where my pee-pee leaked out. I let go, and a heavy stream of pee came flowing out and splashed on to the concrete. It felt so good to finally let it go. It seemed to go on forever. When I was about halfway through, I looked up and saw the bartender had come behind the wall and was watching me. I was shocked, and became even more shocked when I realized he had his cock out and was rubbing it. He had a raging hard on!

He noticed me looking at him, and said, "I can't help it. It's so sexy to watch a girl piss."

Surprisingly, I was somewhat turned on too. I finished peeing, and it wasn't about 10 seconds after I stopped that he had a giant (and loud) orgasm. His cum shot straight out; some of it landing in my pee puddle.

NikaGentle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikaGentle

I was pretty turned on by the whole deal myself. I actually enjoyed him watching me pee. It all happened so fast, but I was thoroughly turned on.

We went back inside, and I couldn't keep my mind off of the little incident. The bartender kept grinning at me. At one point, he came over and asked me if I had enjoyed myself, and asked me if I would do it again for him sometime. I told him I probably would. He said next time, I needed to pee in my panties because that was an even bigger turn-on. I wasn't sure about that, but I told him I would think about it.

I left the bar about 30 minutes later feeling thoroughly aroused, and fingered myself to orgasm on the way home thinking about what happened. I had two more really big orgasms when I got home.

I started to look for opportunities to squat and pee outside. I'm hoping I don't get in trouble, because it really turns me on.

My bartender friend finally talked me into peeing in my panties. He again took me outside to the back of the bar. I lifted up my dress and spread my legs, and let go. It was nice feeling the warmth spread along my pussy as my pee soaked the fabric. After they were completely soaked, the pee leaked out in all different directions, and some ran down my leg. When I was done, he took me to a storage area near the back door and took my panties from me.

He then started to clean my pussy and legs off, but before he finished, he bent me over and fucked me from behind. I didn't protest. I was turned on too. He did not waste any time. He shoved his cock into my very wet pussy without any hesitation. His thrusts were fast and hard from the start. It only took about ten thrusts for me to start cumming, and a few thrusts later, he was pumping a huge load of his seed into my pussy. It was so hot.

He then finished cleaning me up, and gave me a clean pair of panties. Somehow I think he planned the whole thing. I'm sure it won't be too long before I see him again.

Published 
Written by Monimoniii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments